• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8576 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 301

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 308 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#6001
So we have one hour, and I love how no one is talking.

Makes me think this lynch is DEFINITELY not the way to go.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 27 2014 19:10 GMT
#6002
well you have me and roundabout on one side who have been trying to help town and then the rest on other side, do the math. its a relief that this game will finally be over though
I come in for the scraps
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:13 GMT
#6003
On June 28 2014 04:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
well you have me and roundabout on one side who have been trying to help town and then the rest on other side, do the math. its a relief that this game will finally be over though


I think you are mafia. Soooo. Doesnt matter.


But I really dont like the inactivity so close to the end of the day.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 27 2014 19:17 GMT
#6004
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:22 GMT
#6005
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.


But how are you so sure??

*cries*
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#6006
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.

You are scum or will look like a fool to the nobody who actually reads the game in the future
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6007
On June 28 2014 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.

You are scum or will look like a fool to the nobody who actually reads the game in the future


Sorry slam. I think you are town, but cant get anyone to go on SNB.

Im horrible at making cases.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6008
On June 28 2014 04:09 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So we have one hour, and I love how no one is talking.

Makes me think this lynch is DEFINITELY not the way to go.

You put it there
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6009
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:30 GMT
#6010
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 27 2014 19:33 GMT
#6011
On June 28 2014 04:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.


But how are you so sure??

*cries*

Well, I'm in a bit of a special position with regards to that.

The thing is, the chances of sinani being mafia are next to zero. So it has to be Slam.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 19:49 GMT
#6012
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:52 GMT
#6013
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....


Eh.

I refuse your logic.

You see where my vote is. Doesn't matter
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:55 GMT
#6014
On June 28 2014 04:33 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.


But how are you so sure??

*cries*

Well, I'm in a bit of a special position with regards to that.

The thing is, the chances of sinani being mafia are next to zero. So it has to be Slam.

Or we are both town which I am beginning to suspect.

If you are, scum has you right where they want you regardless.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:57 GMT
#6015
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....

This is actually false.

I am not going to go down as someone who doesn't try just because I sent cessation PM's
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:57 GMT
#6016
See all mafia has to do is sit back and watch town go up in flames.

This is why people should listen to the female.

The female is always right.

Even when she is wrong, she is right.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 27 2014 19:58 GMT
#6017
On June 28 2014 04:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....


Eh.

I refuse your logic.

You see where my vote is. Doesn't matter


Who's down for a last minute switch
##unvote
##vote:27ninjabunnies

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 19:58 GMT
#6018
So slam says sinani is mafia. Ok sure.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 27 2014 19:58 GMT
#6019
On June 28 2014 04:58 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....


Eh.

I refuse your logic.

You see where my vote is. Doesn't matter


Who's down for a last minute switch
##unvote
##vote:27ninjabunnies



Not enough time.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 27 2014 19:58 GMT
#6020
So does bunnies

Vote to kill her with me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13517
Artosis 601
Shuttle 250
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox407
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam647
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.