• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:06 GMT
#3366
On June 16 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 08:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I Found a broadcast in spanish... which I don't speak....


Really?

Could have fooled me in video mafia.


Yo hablo espanol.

@Koshi I think VA is village based on yesterday he seemed to actually try. Thought baout maybe gum? I was so amazed in the YOSO game he didn't get shot


With gumshoe not voting, should we waste a shot when he could get modkilled?

Tho Im down for gumshoe dying regardless of shots/lynches/modkills.

Je parle francais!



YOSO mafia I don't know how many village/wolves said this and it never happened he did just barely enough. His day 1 was good but not since then. AT the earliest it would be EOD 3 I imagine.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#3368
On June 16 2014 08:05 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Poof

So many compliments today. Please gentlemen, more!

Also, what does fwiw mean?

Yeah CRs vote on Erran/me super random, especially since it looked like Erran was getting modkilled/replaced anyway.


fwiw=For What Its Worth
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#3369
On June 16 2014 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 08:06 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 08:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:15 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 07:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
I Found a broadcast in spanish... which I don't speak....


Really?

Could have fooled me in video mafia.


Yo hablo espanol.

@Koshi I think VA is village based on yesterday he seemed to actually try. Thought baout maybe gum? I was so amazed in the YOSO game he didn't get shot


With gumshoe not voting, should we waste a shot when he could get modkilled?

Tho Im down for gumshoe dying regardless of shots/lynches/modkills.

Je parle francais!



YOSO mafia I don't know how many village/wolves said this and it never happened he did just barely enough. His day 1 was good but not since then. AT the earliest it would be EOD 3 I imagine.


And his alignment in YOSO was mafia?


Wolf
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#3370
game back on afk
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 00:01 GMT
#3374
Game over whats up people?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 00:43 GMT
#3385
On June 16 2014 09:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:33 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:19 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Hello there Banks. Who won?

Also,

Slam is still town, don't shoot him.

what's the basis for this read?


Gut read. And I've played I think 2 games with Slam so far?

He's been town, and it seems in this game he's town as well. Plus his responses to me haven't been off.

Something wrong with my read?

just seems pretty flimsy to be so confidently asserting he's town.


If it was flimsy, I wouldn't be confident.



I'm shocked to think you have a Slam dunk read on him.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 00:58 GMT
#3396
On June 16 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 09:47 roundabound wrote:
We got a window to chat about 4hrs ago.

Aside from that, fuck all.
We've talked a few times, but its all been superficial i dont liek xyz, but no counter arguments.

~moc

it's fairly worrying how it seems like you're essentially playing 2 different games within one slot.

i have robik shedding silly suspicion on me across multiple posts, and i have you acknowledging that i am pretty obviously town. i have robik not knowing what cases you've been pusihing. it's quite disconcerting and i don't like it. i don't know what it means though.


To me it feels like I feel when I'm in a game with Robik and he is village he spouts off a whole bunch of stuff that makes me think he is a villager even if I don't agree with all of it. As wolf I think they would make a point of making sure they were holding the party line on who they thought was what and why. At least thats my 2 cents.

Also reads coming up
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:09 GMT
#3405
Updating where my reads are atm on everyone.

Village: Tehpoofter
Marv - obv, lock clear if he is a wolf we probably already lost
Koshi - stepped it up considerably day 2 claiming vigi
Roundabound - Casing my biggest wolf in ketomai, tone read on robik seems to be working on the village side

Slam - sticking with my gut on slam probably least sure about this read
ExO - Not use to the meta needs to step up more tonight/tomorrow if he wants to stay here he says he needs vote to analyse there has been plenty of that now
ObiWanSmurf - Seemed to be following along at EoD and actively wanting to figure out who to kill actions seem to favor village.
VA - Tried today a little bit seems to care at least moderately about the game and isn't just randomly throwing his vote on someone and afking for 48 hours
Bunnies - replaced erradorr seems to have read up on the game and know where the thread is at. I find it hard for a wolf to replace into this spot and come out free talking like she is but her wolf game does fall off so look at her a bit tomorrow or the next day
JAT - needs to stop sheeping marv only and find someone he thinks is wolf for his reasons. Lowest on the list because of a bit of weird interaction day 1 following marv's case on KoTC


People who could be villagers:
TicaTica - pushed hard on Haru at EoD if yamato is wolf insta lynch if yamato village he is okay until his EoD day 2 he was in the village not too worried but not green green.
Rainbows - Tunneled a village that I read as wolf so good line of thinking but could be wolf pushing on a village would like to see where his reads are now
Kush - kush is a hard read sounds like we might not need to worry about what alignment he is after tonight but if he lives need some improvement on activity.
Chromatically - was going strong day one but has ended up off the wagon voting wise would love to see him EOD doing things as well as sticking out a bit more to me. I had him as village pretty hard day 1 but starting to think Koshi might be GOAT and pegged you day 1.
ritoky - a bit too lurky his read on me wasn't awful and I don't blame him for the read although I'd like to see him evolve his reads a little bit more I'm kinda worried of a wolf who is just tunneling on some people unlikely to die to seem involved.

People who need to talk about someone besides Kush:
HF - Play the game your exam is over Kush is perhaps 1 of 5 wolves find the other 4 please.

[pink]People who need to not be donkies with their votes and instead of just afking during EoD actually participate and try to convince other people they're right or wrong for some reason and not just stick a vote on someone and do shit all else:
Batsnacks - I think your comment about your vote is legit one of the silliest things I've ever heard someone say about their voting patterns. Its almost too dumb to come from a wolf but I would still lynch you for it. You need to participate in the votes if you're a villager your vote makes a BIG difference EoD and if the village votes on 2-3 wagons only its harder for wolves to manipulate and makes analysis after we see some flips VERY useful. If you just vote one person and no one else you're not helping village EVEN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wish there was more colors so I could make you pink) [/pink]

Lurkers that need to post more presumed wolf until proven town: Would kill these people
gumshoe - Day 1 played Day 2 went into full Afk mode step up or step out.
Sandroba - You are suppose to be good, I don't see it afking as wolf is lame your play in catastrophe impressed me. (I will say this you live in brazil if I remember right so if you're involved in the world cup just tell us if that shit was where I live I wouldn't be playing this game I'd be off watching games and enjoying that once in a lifetime experience)
SnB - was the day 1 counterwagon to a wolf I'm most hesitant about lynching you but you need to step up your game or you'll make me start thinking it was Vanilla wolf vs Power Wolf
MattisFoolish - Foolish I expect more tbh the day 1 read on MZ was weak. Your day 2 EoD was pretty good but there is 2 of you and you're really not even doing what 1/2 a person would do. Matt Is also really bad at being a wolf so makes me a bit leery
Sinani206 - I forgot you were in the game until I read the player list. I'm actually going to filter dive you after this and see where I end up you might be in the wrong spot tbh.
yamato77 - Talked to you earlier you perked up for a bit and showed signs of life but thats not enoguh you need to play the game not just sheep marv nad come up with things I've seen you paly before and I know you're capable of helping village out please do so.


Wolves:
Ketomai - I didn't like the way he responded to Round's case yesterday. He also has stated several times before that there was no case on him despite myself making a big case on him including a photo and everything which he ignored. I also don't see his reads evolving like I would expect a town's to evolve. I will be making a much larger case later but this is just a reads post.
Chariman Ray - Vote on erradorr - IS MEGA SKETCHY you don't seemed concerned with solving the game. I will be doing a bit more on him later after Ketomai as well but want to keep this wall of text less wall more text.


Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:12 GMT
#3408
On June 16 2014 09:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 09:58 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:47 roundabound wrote:
We got a window to chat about 4hrs ago.

Aside from that, fuck all.
We've talked a few times, but its all been superficial i dont liek xyz, but no counter arguments.

~moc

it's fairly worrying how it seems like you're essentially playing 2 different games within one slot.

i have robik shedding silly suspicion on me across multiple posts, and i have you acknowledging that i am pretty obviously town. i have robik not knowing what cases you've been pusihing. it's quite disconcerting and i don't like it. i don't know what it means though.


To me it feels like I feel when I'm in a game with Robik and he is village he spouts off a whole bunch of stuff that makes me think he is a villager even if I don't agree with all of it. As wolf I think they would make a point of making sure they were holding the party line on who they thought was what and why. At least thats my 2 cents.

Also reads coming up

i've played with a lot of hydras (indeed in 2 hydra-only games) and that's actually not usually the case, even though it sounds like it should be.


Wow really? That is surprising I've never hydrad or seen a wolf hydra that I recall they've all been villager. I will rethink a bit but I really am reading robik as wolf and Moc as village for agreeing with me on Ketowolf.

(Hydra only game sounds fun)
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:13 GMT
#3409
On June 16 2014 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
i'm ok with most of those reads. still tempted to stick with my sinani townread though, also maybe yam is town after all even though i almost killed him.


after I kinda talked to him he moved up a bit but I'm not letting him go that easy he needs to do more. Sinani I need to read him on filter I honestly forgot about him so I put him in lurkers but will reassess when I get a chance tonight. Want to get cases on keto/Chariman done first.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:26 GMT
#3421
On June 16 2014 10:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:12 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:59 marvellosity wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:58 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
On June 16 2014 09:47 roundabound wrote:
We got a window to chat about 4hrs ago.

Aside from that, fuck all.
We've talked a few times, but its all been superficial i dont liek xyz, but no counter arguments.

~moc

it's fairly worrying how it seems like you're essentially playing 2 different games within one slot.

i have robik shedding silly suspicion on me across multiple posts, and i have you acknowledging that i am pretty obviously town. i have robik not knowing what cases you've been pusihing. it's quite disconcerting and i don't like it. i don't know what it means though.


To me it feels like I feel when I'm in a game with Robik and he is village he spouts off a whole bunch of stuff that makes me think he is a villager even if I don't agree with all of it. As wolf I think they would make a point of making sure they were holding the party line on who they thought was what and why. At least thats my 2 cents.

Also reads coming up

i've played with a lot of hydras (indeed in 2 hydra-only games) and that's actually not usually the case, even though it sounds like it should be.


Wow really? That is surprising I've never hydrad or seen a wolf hydra that I recall they've all been villager. I will rethink a bit but I really am reading robik as wolf and Moc as village for agreeing with me on Ketowolf.

(Hydra only game sounds fun)

strange that you have them so town given your disquiet over robik


oh thats a typo it should read "I am reading robik as village" based on his tone. Glad you caught that it looks mega weird lol.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:34 GMT
#3425
@EXO I will dive into your case a bit later and give you analysis for sure. Don't not play cause you don't having people commenting exactly. So what of my reads do you agree with most and least look what Jat did something like that would be cool

@Jat Slam is a guess plain and simple plus the taunting of wolves and some other stuff that probably means nothing but I thought meant something.
Exo is reading as new to the system in a big game out of his comfort zone but not in a wolfy way like I don't feel like he has some chat telling him "hey try to do x or y that will be better" he seems alone aka village
Jat you're in the village I'm sheeping marv too I just feel like if one of my towns is good enough to fool me as wolf its you.
MiF: He at the EoD was excited about the wagons and I hope that means he is going to do some analysis and start posting more.... this does NOT mean I think he is village just that I saw a glimmer of hope in a shadow of darkness that was the rest of his game.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:44 GMT
#3430
On June 16 2014 10:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:34 Tehpoofter wrote:
@EXO I will dive into your case a bit later and give you analysis for sure. Don't not play cause you don't having people commenting exactly. So what of my reads do you agree with most and least look what Jat did something like that would be cool

@Jat Slam is a guess plain and simple plus the taunting of wolves and some other stuff that probably means nothing but I thought meant something.
Exo is reading as new to the system in a big game out of his comfort zone but not in a wolfy way like I don't feel like he has some chat telling him "hey try to do x or y that will be better" he seems alone aka village
Jat you're in the village I'm sheeping marv too I just feel like if one of my towns is good enough to fool me as wolf its you.
MiF: He at the EoD was excited about the wagons and I hope that means he is going to do some analysis and start posting more.... this does NOT mean I think he is village just that I saw a glimmer of hope in a shadow of darkness that was the rest of his game.

Not amazed by this Exo read. Can't really follow it.


Its not incredibly strong but I feel like there are about 12 people I'd rather vote than him in this game.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:44 GMT
#3432
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 01:46 GMT
#3434
Actual have to do some work at work (the audacity!) I'll be around later and posting my cases + reading that thing for ExO.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 02:48 GMT
#3451
On June 16 2014 10:47 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
EVEN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's interesting to me that you chose to capitalize this portion of your post because I think both you and said person are mafia.


By the end of tomorrow you'll be changing your tune on me should I survive I think. Convince me why I'm wrong on round and why tomorrow I should help you get him lynched.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 02:49 GMT
#3452
On June 16 2014 11:35 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
Updating where my reads are atm on everyone.

Village: Tehpoofter
Marv - obv, lock clear if he is a wolf we probably already lost
Koshi - stepped it up considerably day 2 claiming vigi
Roundabound - Casing my biggest wolf in ketomai, tone read on robik seems to be working on the village side

Slam - sticking with my gut on slam probably least sure about this read
ExO - Not use to the meta needs to step up more tonight/tomorrow if he wants to stay here he says he needs vote to analyse there has been plenty of that now
ObiWanSmurf - Seemed to be following along at EoD and actively wanting to figure out who to kill actions seem to favor village.
VA - Tried today a little bit seems to care at least moderately about the game and isn't just randomly throwing his vote on someone and afking for 48 hours
Bunnies - replaced erradorr seems to have read up on the game and know where the thread is at. I find it hard for a wolf to replace into this spot and come out free talking like she is but her wolf game does fall off so look at her a bit tomorrow or the next day
JAT - needs to stop sheeping marv only and find someone he thinks is wolf for his reasons. Lowest on the list because of a bit of weird interaction day 1 following marv's case on KoTC


People who could be villagers:
TicaTica - pushed hard on Haru at EoD if yamato is wolf insta lynch if yamato village he is okay until his EoD day 2 he was in the village not too worried but not green green.
Rainbows - Tunneled a village that I read as wolf so good line of thinking but could be wolf pushing on a village would like to see where his reads are now
Kush - kush is a hard read sounds like we might not need to worry about what alignment he is after tonight but if he lives need some improvement on activity.
Chromatically - was going strong day one but has ended up off the wagon voting wise would love to see him EOD doing things as well as sticking out a bit more to me. I had him as village pretty hard day 1 but starting to think Koshi might be GOAT and pegged you day 1.
ritoky - a bit too lurky his read on me wasn't awful and I don't blame him for the read although I'd like to see him evolve his reads a little bit more I'm kinda worried of a wolf who is just tunneling on some people unlikely to die to seem involved.

People who need to talk about someone besides Kush:
HF - Play the game your exam is over Kush is perhaps 1 of 5 wolves find the other 4 please.

[pink]People who need to not be donkies with their votes and instead of just afking during EoD actually participate and try to convince other people they're right or wrong for some reason and not just stick a vote on someone and do shit all else:
Batsnacks - I think your comment about your vote is legit one of the silliest things I've ever heard someone say about their voting patterns. Its almost too dumb to come from a wolf but I would still lynch you for it. You need to participate in the votes if you're a villager your vote makes a BIG difference EoD and if the village votes on 2-3 wagons only its harder for wolves to manipulate and makes analysis after we see some flips VERY useful. If you just vote one person and no one else you're not helping village EVEN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wish there was more colors so I could make you pink) [/pink]

Lurkers that need to post more presumed wolf until proven town: Would kill these people
gumshoe - Day 1 played Day 2 went into full Afk mode step up or step out.
Sandroba - You are suppose to be good, I don't see it afking as wolf is lame your play in catastrophe impressed me. (I will say this you live in brazil if I remember right so if you're involved in the world cup just tell us if that shit was where I live I wouldn't be playing this game I'd be off watching games and enjoying that once in a lifetime experience)
SnB - was the day 1 counterwagon to a wolf I'm most hesitant about lynching you but you need to step up your game or you'll make me start thinking it was Vanilla wolf vs Power Wolf
MattisFoolish - Foolish I expect more tbh the day 1 read on MZ was weak. Your day 2 EoD was pretty good but there is 2 of you and you're really not even doing what 1/2 a person would do. Matt Is also really bad at being a wolf so makes me a bit leery
Sinani206 - I forgot you were in the game until I read the player list. I'm actually going to filter dive you after this and see where I end up you might be in the wrong spot tbh.
yamato77 - Talked to you earlier you perked up for a bit and showed signs of life but thats not enoguh you need to play the game not just sheep marv nad come up with things I've seen you paly before and I know you're capable of helping village out please do so.


Wolves:
Ketomai - I didn't like the way he responded to Round's case yesterday. He also has stated several times before that there was no case on him despite myself making a big case on him including a photo and everything which he ignored. I also don't see his reads evolving like I would expect a town's to evolve. I will be making a much larger case later but this is just a reads post.
Chariman Ray - Vote on erradorr - IS MEGA SKETCHY you don't seemed concerned with solving the game. I will be doing a bit more on him later after Ketomai as well but want to keep this wall of text less wall more text.



Slam: I have no idea how you people are reading him.
Exo: Don't really get a townread here and you gave no reasons for it. Explain?
Me: Things on my own? Like my KotC read? I was scummy on him before marv. And I certainly won't stop sheeping marv if he keeps going after targets I agree on.
MIF: What about their day2 was pretty good?

Rest is somewhat ok for me.


What I think about your reads:

Marv: Pretty much agree, though his day 2 is really strange to me. Gonna need to see his day 3.
Koshi: Also agree though sometimes his posts can be...poorly worded? Still likely town
Round: Don't have a really good read
Slam: At the start of day 2 I was leaning mafia on slam. He was spammy, avoided the KotC wagon, and he was a part of the earlier SnB wagon that almost went through. Now I'm not so sure, I haven't really payed too much attention to his day 2 postings. So slightly leaning mafia, but just slightly
Obi: Null
VA: I have no idea what his alignment is but I find his spam to be unhelpful and annoying. I wonder if he actually finds himself funny or is just trolling. Null read, but I don't really like him.
Bunnies: seems nice so far, but have no way of knowing yet
JAT: JAT has been on my ass all game. I have no idea what I did to make him think I'm a wolf, but he has been pushing me for 2 days straight. My knee-jerk reaction is to say that makes him mafia, but I don't think I can do that. He could be town and just really think I'm mafia. So I'm leaning mafia on JAT, but I think my opinion might be biased.

TicaTica: I get a town read off tica, really seems a lot like Koshi to me
Rainbows: I know I should have more of an opinion on him, but he's null for me. I need to read a bit more about the discussion around him.
Kush - Similar to VA, only more of a waste of space. I don't understand if he's town why he's trolling like this, so I'd say mafia or just somebody trolling and not playing to win. Lean mafia
Chrom: Biggest scumread I've had all game
ritoky: null

HF: leaning town. I suspected him a little bit after day 1, but his day 2 play was alright. Looks townie to me
Batsnacks: leaning town, but not by a lot.

Gumshoe: Likely mafia. I'm not sure really what it is, but I think he's paying attention unlike the other lurkers. I think he's lurking mafia
Sandroba: Null
SnB: Null read, but if mafia had one guy nominated only for it to swing to KotC, that just sounds flat out horrible or extremely mind-gamey. So good chance of him being town, but based purely on his play it's a null read
Mattisfoolish: also unsure.
Sinani206: Leaning town, but he's very inactive it seems like. Could be lurking mafia, but I don't get that vibe from him as much.
Yama: Day 1 was leaning mafia, but I think he's back in neutral ground for me.

Ketomai: Perhaps I need to read his filter, but I've never really understood the super strong case for him being a wolf. I didn't really read his stuff closely but I didn't get really feel like he was a scum when he was first defending himself after being accused. I probably need to dive his filter and figure out just why a seemingly large portion of players here think he is scummy
ChairmanRay: I agree. His play day 1 seemed wolfy to me, and the vote today seems wolfy. Likely Mafia.



Jat does this help your read at all one way or the other?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 06:25 GMT
#3471
On June 16 2014 15:05 Holyflare wrote:
Also poofter your list of reads is pretty much identical to mine half way through day 2 that you criticised for being all lurkerish ppl.

Why the change?


I thought I remember you leaving off some lurkers that I thought were scummy so I didn't agree with your bias.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 16 2014 20:29 GMT
#3693

gg
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 27 2014 22:27 GMT
#6100
On June 28 2014 06:13 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Chill slam. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Town would never have lynched all 4 of them at this point.
The haru lynch was awful, there were too many townies that just flat out refused to play the game and on top of all this we have ritoky handing mafia the game. There wasn't a chance for town to recover from all this.

Ritoly didn't hand mafia the game there were townies who figured out that he was town

Anyone who didnt wasn't trying

And if you're talking about "refusing to play the game" it's the fault of the spammers who make the game way too difficult to keep up with



Posting 2-3 times a day or less than that isn't playing the game. "Spammers" are the ones paying attention. The people who got mod killed were all VT. They threw the game along with Ritoky. Ritoky claiming when he did was abysmal it brought the lynch of mafia and onto himself and another town on a "hunch" was so frustrating to see in graveyard especially after playing hard both days.

Sorry Ketomai for tunneling you so hard. I'm shocked JaT wasn't a role I was trying to call him scummy cause he felt like a role to me so much.

Slam I caught your Veteran soft I got the town read on you right!

GG everyone though Robik/round and chrom I think played the best for wolves. HF just bussed hard day 1/2 I think the janitor kush did was a mistake cause HF could have ridden that for days.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE160
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 582
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift3698
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.