• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:26
CEST 21:26
KST 04:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8943 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 120 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 19:39 GMT
#1841
BTW it's the point in the game where I would YOLO-lynch Ace too. Just thrown that out there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 19:43 GMT
#1842
On May 10 2014 09:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
If Marv flips scum I'd say almost 80% chance one of those is actually mafia probably Ace. I do that shit all the time as scum. Like make a frustrated post when you're going down to try to WiFOM a partner. I don't think this comes from a townie perspective.

@WoS/Austin Why is lurkshoe better than Marv today? I mean in my head its something the mod will take care of for us. Unlike Ace and Caller who are still question marks I think good shot JAT Gumshoe might just get replaced or mod killed. Seems like a waste of a lynch.

Scum:Hopefulyl Caller/Ace/VA/gum (maybe he will get mod killed?)

Procedes to not vote Ace when possible but does vote gumshoe BEFORE he returned. Hmmmmmm...
Saving posts for a while now.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 11 2014 19:43 GMT
#1843
On May 12 2014 04:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 04:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter looks as though he has been overcompensating for something throughout the entire game.
Marv I appreciate your reads but I think you understand me and why I'm doing what I'm doing even if it means we may lose.

Actually there's the opportunity to form an unholy alliance of people who actually want to win the game, a la marv-JAT-Wave-Slam type thing (fingers crossed this list is town of course), but I can't stop you policying your way through the day and I don't particularly fancy trying to argue with you about it.

Well if you can convince the rest of the jubs then by all means go for it. I'd like in my heart to believe gumshoes last ditch post was a scum attempt to stop the lynch but yes, it is something that a town gumshoe would think is a good thing to do. I'm happy staying on for either reason but if I absolutely have to I won't be so obstinate as not to change my vote should consolidation be necessary, but tbh I'm so infuriated and saddened by this game I don't really want to do much else.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 19:43 GMT
#1844
gonna waste another post, ugh

Cause I had a pretty decent scum read on prphlz but Marv seems really town its hard to think they're the same "person" in the game cause htye seem like different alignments to me.

I am slightly scared of Marv becuase he looks focused on finding scum seems like hes read up on things which reads townie to me but I've heard that he is very good.

I think of VE/Marv/WoS ... WoS is the least likely to be mafia.

So Prphlz to me seemed scummy I asked marv when he first joined to address some posts (I can look it up but its in mine and his filter and I want to get my thoughts out since we don't have a lot of time) He did answer them fairly well it seemed townie. Prphlz to me seemed mafia and Marv seemed more town until he made a couple of derogatory posts at the end. like his one that says "nice" and the whole list of town thing.

Marv for me was looking town with his entrance but I really feel like the Vote he did on VE kinda saying he was scum for calling him scum + the WiFOM action of VE/ACE I quoted don't seem townie to me.

So a few days ago (as per post above) prplhz and VE are mafia together.

So I come in, and as you can quite clearly see, I look much townier than prplhz apparently did. You would think the natural reaction if one of your scumreads makes a case on another of your scumreads, and the scumread making the case is looking much townier, that you'd think you'd make a mistake on the one who is sounding townier (marv) and VE is actually the mafia.
But somehow it twists that of the two scumreads, the one who looked much townier gets it wrong because he said something wifom? and so the scumread who looked scummy throughout (VE) ended up as a townread and the scumread who came in looking townie (marv) ended up as scum, and indeed his vote.

I included quote 3 out of 5 there because VE is apparently still a suspect there
Last quote I included because it's maximum bullshittery and it should be obvious to anyone reading it that it's maximum bullshittery
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2014 20:08 GMT
#1845
On May 12 2014 04:10 marvellosity wrote:
so yeah. I'm not going to vote gumshoe. Still think there's a pretty decent chance he is town (less sure than yesterday but whatevs) and if town really wants to lynch him they don't need me to do it

Ace->Poofter->VE in that order I guess.

I still think VE could be mafia, his response to my case was terrible, the fact he characterises my continued push on him as "proving" that I am mafia is terrible - he knows this is quite how I go about things, and it most certainly doesn't prove I'm mafia. Just awful really. But literally all of town is telling me he probably aint mafia, so I have to accept I might be wrong. Sad times.

Poofter's rationale and comments on me throughout the game have really been atrocious. Dunno why he doesn't take 2 minutes to go look at prplhz's scumgames himself as he keeps asking people. I don't know how he can genuinely believe with any certainty I am mafia, and jat took apart the Ace-marv theory quite nicely - seems to suggest that he's not really thinking about the game properly.

Ace cos Ace. And what I said about him before. And confirmed town hero Slam thinks he is mafia. Confirmed. Scum town hero confirmed mafia Ace die.

##Vote: Ace

THANK YOU.

##Unvote to ##Vote: Ace again
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 11 2014 20:18 GMT
#1846
Vote Count:


Ace (3) - Alakaslam, marvellosity, justanothertownie
Marvellosity (1) - Palmar
gumshoe (3) - WaveofShadow, VisceraEyes, vayneauthority
vayneauthority (1) - gumshoe

Not Voting (2) - Ace, tehpoofter

Day ends in . There are 10 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 11 2014 20:25 GMT
#1847
Ace= Dont like how he went after Palmer and Caller at the start, it's like he chooses to find any brash behaviur scummy as opposed to actually considering if they're scum.

Got no problem Voting this guy, though I still think Vayne needs to be dealt with at some point.

Unvote

Vote Palmer

I still cant wrap my head around Poof being scum, it would mean hes playing like super blatant, but it's possible / :

As for Ve, not sure, though I dont like the way he came in at the start of the day saying the shot made him confirmed townie... Aside from shot reads being bad in general, if Ve was scum he could have just as easily taken the shot then said the same thing... I'll dive him today.

Palmer= Town, when palmer plays this yolo It's hard to see him as scum / :

Marv= Praise the great one.

Wos= Probs town, but heartless ) :

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 11 2014 20:25 GMT
#1848
Crap wrong vote,

Unvote

Vote: Ace
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 20:34 GMT
#1849
Speaking to the bit about me being confirmed town, I'll be mafia in this situation ~0% of the time, but whatever. Given my absence D2 or 3 or whatever I won't argue with you guys about it and just make myself townie to you guys the old-fashioned way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 20:36 GMT
#1850
Unvote
Vote: Ace
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 20:58 GMT
#1851
On May 12 2014 05:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Ace

You are sheeping your scumread marv right now. Why? Marv and Ace are almost certainly not scum together.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 21:59 GMT
#1852
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 11 2014 22:07 GMT
#1853
##donate 10 posts to marv
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 22:45 GMT
#1854
On May 12 2014 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.

That's nice and all but where are those reasons? What point is there in holding them back? All you have done this game is screaming "I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM SO TOWN CONFIRMED TOWN WHAT YOU SCUMREAD ME? YOU SCUM! I AM TOWN!" and next to nothing else. The only reason I am hesitant on scumreading you is that austin and Foolishness townread you for reasons that I can't check myself.
On May 12 2014 07:07 Ace wrote:
##donate 10 posts to marv

So, do you want to say anything? No?

@Marv: Let's say I have this urge to lynch Poofter right now since our little discussion. How would you convince me that we should lynch Ace first?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2014 23:08 GMT
#1855
On May 12 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.

That's nice and all but where are those reasons? What point is there in holding them back? All you have done this game is screaming "I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM SO TOWN CONFIRMED TOWN WHAT YOU SCUMREAD ME? YOU SCUM! I AM TOWN!" and next to nothing else. The only reason I am hesitant on scumreading you is that austin and Foolishness townread you for reasons that I can't check myself.
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 07:07 Ace wrote:
##donate 10 posts to marv

So, do you want to say anything? No?

@Marv: Let's say I have this urge to lynch Poofter right now since our little discussion. How would you convince me that we should lynch Ace first?

I would flip the table and tell you to answer the question I asked before you asked yours
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 23:36 GMT
#1856
On May 12 2014 08:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 12 2014 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.

That's nice and all but where are those reasons? What point is there in holding them back? All you have done this game is screaming "I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM SO TOWN CONFIRMED TOWN WHAT YOU SCUMREAD ME? YOU SCUM! I AM TOWN!" and next to nothing else. The only reason I am hesitant on scumreading you is that austin and Foolishness townread you for reasons that I can't check myself.
On May 12 2014 07:07 Ace wrote:
##donate 10 posts to marv

So, do you want to say anything? No?

@Marv: Let's say I have this urge to lynch Poofter right now since our little discussion. How would you convince me that we should lynch Ace first?

I would flip the table and tell you to answer the question I asked before you asked yours

Awesome. But last time I checked you weren't marv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 23:38 GMT
#1857
On May 12 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.

That's nice and all but where are those reasons? What point is there in holding them back? All you have done this game is screaming "I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM SO TOWN CONFIRMED TOWN WHAT YOU SCUMREAD ME? YOU SCUM! I AM TOWN!" and next to nothing else. The only reason I am hesitant on scumreading you is that austin and Foolishness townread you for reasons that I can't check myself.
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 07:07 Ace wrote:
##donate 10 posts to marv

So, do you want to say anything? No?

@Marv: Let's say I have this urge to lynch Poofter right now since our little discussion. How would you convince me that we should lynch Ace first?

I wouldn't. I certainly ain't leading this town. I'd like to lynch Ace. I'd also like to lynch poofter. If x,y,z said "let's lynch poofter" I'd say "oki doki"

I should probably try to meta him although this blasted postcount limit makes it hard. I was pretty sure he was town in Catastrophe (dunno if you remember, but i was quite anti-lynching him when his name was brought up at the end of day 1) because i knew he was mafia in the ongoing Cell game and his play looked quite different. Unfortunately reduced posting reduces some of that effectiveness, might give it a go tomorrow though. His filter really is very short though. The infirmed prplhz (bless his soul) *still* has 2 more pages than poof does... me no likey.

I'm coming around on VE being town, for slight gameplay reasons i can't describe, but mainly because
a) if VE is town, I can say I listened to other people and came around on VE like a good, civilised townie
b) if VE is mafia after all, I can blame everyone for talking me out of it

it's really win win.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 11 2014 23:47 GMT
#1858
If poof is maf we gotta lynch dat mf scumshoe #preflipassociativereads #scumhunt4lyfe ##vote thepoofter
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 23:51 GMT
#1859
On May 12 2014 08:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 12 2014 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Did you not hear the part about me being wrong about marv? And I'm not sleeping anyone. I have my own reasons for wanting to lynch Ace. Mostly YOLO, but there are other reasons.

That's nice and all but where are those reasons? What point is there in holding them back? All you have done this game is screaming "I AM TOWN I AM TOWN I AM SO TOWN CONFIRMED TOWN WHAT YOU SCUMREAD ME? YOU SCUM! I AM TOWN!" and next to nothing else. The only reason I am hesitant on scumreading you is that austin and Foolishness townread you for reasons that I can't check myself.
On May 12 2014 07:07 Ace wrote:
##donate 10 posts to marv

So, do you want to say anything? No?

@Marv: Let's say I have this urge to lynch Poofter right now since our little discussion. How would you convince me that we should lynch Ace first?

I wouldn't. I certainly ain't leading this town. I'd like to lynch Ace. I'd also like to lynch poofter. If x,y,z said "let's lynch poofter" I'd say "oki doki"

I should probably try to meta him although this blasted postcount limit makes it hard. I was pretty sure he was town in Catastrophe (dunno if you remember, but i was quite anti-lynching him when his name was brought up at the end of day 1) because i knew he was mafia in the ongoing Cell game and his play looked quite different. Unfortunately reduced posting reduces some of that effectiveness, might give it a go tomorrow though. His filter really is very short though. The infirmed prplhz (bless his soul) *still* has 2 more pages than poof does... me no likey.

I'm coming around on VE being town, for slight gameplay reasons i can't describe, but mainly because
a) if VE is town, I can say I listened to other people and came around on VE like a good, civilised townie
b) if VE is mafia after all, I can blame everyone for talking me out of it

it's really win win.

Hm. Ok, I will have to see if I think that's what townmarv would do.

Anyways, since your vote is on Ace and not Poofter I would still like some more reasoning than "he discredited me in that one post" and "Ace cos Ace". There are several days of Aces play to look into besides that. Just one post that tells everyone exactly why Ace is likely scum and should be lynched. That you are giving Poofter reasons so easily and there is almost nothing about Ace makes me feel uneasy.

On May 12 2014 08:47 Palmar wrote:
If poof is maf we gotta lynch dat mf scumshoe #preflipassociativereads #scumhunt4lyfe ##vote thepoofter

You know what'd be great? If any of you damn "vets" would explain what he does/thinks at least once.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2014 23:55 GMT
#1860
I think poofter is our best bet, his shot still doesnt sit well with me at all. my second choice is gumshoe if people still up for that.

##unvote

##vote:Tehpoofter
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m961
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu758
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck326
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King56
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV424
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 34m
INu's Battles
16h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.