• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 120 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 12 2014 08:57 GMT
#1881
Ace is also funnier than poof, so that's another reason to lynch poof instead.

Whatever idc, do what you want
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 13:58 GMT
#1882
On May 12 2014 17:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 17:36 Palmar wrote:
MarvPalmar not knowing wosmarv is mafiatown means he could be mafia

Actually a more true statement now.

Why are you allowed to say things like this but I'm not?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 14:00 GMT
#1883
On May 12 2014 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 17:44 marvellosity wrote:
On May 12 2014 17:36 Palmar wrote:
MarvPalmar not knowing wosmarv is mafiatown means he could be mafia

Actually a more true statement now.

Why are you allowed to say things like this but I'm not?

I'm not calling him confirmed mafia and trying to get the whole town to lynch him ^_^

<3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:04 GMT
#1884
On May 12 2014 23:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 12 2014 17:44 marvellosity wrote:
On May 12 2014 17:36 Palmar wrote:
MarvPalmar not knowing wosmarv is mafiatown means he could be mafia

Actually a more true statement now.

Why are you allowed to say things like this but I'm not?

I'm not calling him confirmed mafia and trying to get the whole town to lynch him ^_^

<3

Yet.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 14:05 GMT
#1885
Word.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:07 GMT
#1886
I read your filter for funsies last night. Your reasons for thinking I was scum originally were bad even if they were more than I thought originally.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 14:12 GMT
#1887
no they were quite ok. I'm quite happy with what I said.

Unexplainable townread and refusal to vote mafia? Yep happy with that
On Palmar for no good reason, weakly on day 2? Yep seems pretty valid.
Overdefence of Caller into voting him? Not at all unhappy with this, seems pretty fine
Mafia VE has threatened to shoot people for accusing him before? Well that's just fact
Generic 3-suspect post which isn't properly followed up? Yes, also quite a decent point

None of these things are bad at all. I probably shouldn't talk about them or I'll end up believing them again.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 12 2014 14:29 GMT
#1888
On May 12 2014 17:54 Palmar wrote:
If I'm mafia I would be trying to win the game. If I'm town, you're equally guilty as me of not trying to win the game by being a whiny baby about some random votes. I'm not even voting you atm, I'm trying to kill poofter for bullshit shot.

Oh and did you see his defense "It happened 3 days ago so you can't lynch me for it anymore". I was like "say what bro?"

Benghazi?

What difference does it make?!??

Palmar confirmed republican
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:30 GMT
#1889
Those are all bad reasons because you fail to consider that I could and have and DID do those things as town. There's a townie motivation for everything you accused me of, but you ignore that fact and just call me scum for it. THIS is why I was convinced that it made you scum - because I thought a town marv would have considered a townie motivation before trying to get people to lynch me.

If you're town, clearly I was mistaken. But yes, your reasons are bad. Oh, only scum make "generic 3-suspect posts" and don't "properly follow up" on them? Okay, so that's a bad point. Mafia VE has threatened to shoot people for accusing him huh? So has third party VE and so has town VE! So that's a terrible point too! Having an early opinion on players after giving supporting reasoning for it is absolutely a surefire scum-tell isn't it marv? That definitely WASN'T a terrible point, nope. Oh wait, yeah it was.

Like, I don't care if you start believing them again because I'll just fucking dunk you if you come after me with this shit again. I'm telling you the reasons are bad, now, when I think you're town because the reasons ARE FUCKING BAD MARV.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:34 GMT
#1890
Oh, also you made kinda a big deal about trusting Fool's townreads. I was a townread of Fool. Another reason I was suspicious of you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 12 2014 14:40 GMT
#1891
::::::::::::::..........::::::::::::...::...::::::...:::.:..:::::.......:::..............::..::...:::::::::..:::....:::::::::.....::::::

we should probably not lynch VE, he may be scum but w/e
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:43 GMT
#1892
On May 12 2014 23:40 Palmar wrote:
::::::::::::::..........::::::::::::...::...::::::...:::.:..:::::.......:::..............::..::...:::::::::..:::....:::::::::.....::::::

we should probably not lynch VE, he may be scum but w/e

I'll probably regret this, but can you explain what you mean?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 14:44 GMT
#1893
Like if you think I'm scum, why would you /not/ lynch me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 12 2014 14:48 GMT
#1894
Just lynch ace

What objection do you have?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 16:15 GMT
#1895
On May 12 2014 23:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh, also you made kinda a big deal about trusting Fool's townreads. I was a townread of Fool. Another reason I was suspicious of you.

that's kinda understandable I guess, although I don't remember seeing a strong townread of you in his filter. More QT stuffs? In any case, I've also now gone against Fool's townread of poofter, don't forget :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 16:17 GMT
#1896
On May 12 2014 23:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Those are all bad reasons because you fail to consider that I could and have and DID do those things as town. There's a townie motivation for everything you accused me of, but you ignore that fact and just call me scum for it. THIS is why I was convinced that it made you scum - because I thought a town marv would have considered a townie motivation before trying to get people to lynch me.

If you're town, clearly I was mistaken. But yes, your reasons are bad. Oh, only scum make "generic 3-suspect posts" and don't "properly follow up" on them? Okay, so that's a bad point. Mafia VE has threatened to shoot people for accusing him huh? So has third party VE and so has town VE! So that's a terrible point too! Having an early opinion on players after giving supporting reasoning for it is absolutely a surefire scum-tell isn't it marv? That definitely WASN'T a terrible point, nope. Oh wait, yeah it was.

Like, I don't care if you start believing them again because I'll just fucking dunk you if you come after me with this shit again. I'm telling you the reasons are bad, now, when I think you're town because the reasons ARE FUCKING BAD MARV.

Anyone can do almost anything as town or as mafia, it's a matter of interpretation, and my interpretation of those events were not unfair nor bad.

What a silly reason to call any reason to call reasons for lynching people bad.

"Can VE do these scummy things as town too?"

Well of course he fucking can. But obviously on balance I considered that the scummy things made you scum rather than town. Woe is you or woe is me. Delete as applicable.

In short, no u.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 12 2014 16:23 GMT
#1897
On May 12 2014 23:40 Palmar wrote:
::::::::::::::..........::::::::::::...::...::::::...:::.:..:::::.......:::..............::..::...:::::::::..:::....:::::::::.....::::::

we should probably not lynch VE, he may be scum but w/e

no-one is saying to lynch VE right now.

Also btw, if you are mafia this game, I am never letting you slide by in any game making no effort again, I will policy you every single time.

Mostly making this post so I can quote it in future games.

To those of you reading this quote in future games: yes, I would absolutely policy Palmar when I'm town, as evidenced by the fact that I am writing this as town in this game. So you better believe this vote is serious. I want Palmar dead today, and that's that. Actually policy lynching Palmar is not alignment indicative, so you better just accept I'm doing it and move on. Thank you for your cooperation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 17:00 GMT
#1898
On May 13 2014 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
What a silly reason to call any reason to call reasons for lynching people bad.

[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 12 2014 17:07 GMT
#1899
Also I shaved my beard to look more like Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 12 2014 17:15 GMT
#1900
So I guess the plan for today is to let gumshoe slide, huh?
Whatever. Tell me who to vote for later.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.