• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12190 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 120 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 13:06 GMT
#1821
On May 11 2014 17:59 marvellosity wrote:
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.

This entire post is meaningless unless you think gumshoe the megslurker is going to exceed his post limit. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 13:10 GMT
#1822
##Vote: gumshoe

Get in here and try and "solve" the game like you were talking about with Wave yesterday. Otherwise eat rope. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2014 15:36 GMT
#1823
Alright fine u phuulz

##unvote to ##Vote Gumshoe

I really think it I ace
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 11 2014 15:44 GMT
#1824
On May 11 2014 22:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: gumshoe

Get in here and try and "solve" the game like you were talking about with Wave yesterday. Otherwise eat rope. :D



that made me think that I was a blue role with others and that everyone else was a one shot day vig since it is green.




If you, Vayne, were a super blue role, theres no way you would so casually out yourself if you were under the notion that your role was now MORE important than it was before. You assumed day vig was green, which means we can rule out that your day vig, we can also say your not a martyr because that role shows up as green. As for outed blue roles, we saw a pardoner, a parity, a mason and murica.

Which means your probably one of the following if your telling the truth, hero, jail keeper, paramedic. If your para or jail, why are you still alive? No one really wants to lynch you (except caller, whose dead) so your a pretty hard mislynch. You also copped to bieng a blue LAST NIGHT. Why was austin shot instead of you? If your a hero trying to bait shots, scum can still nk you no problem. Point is, no matter what, nking you is a safe likely profitable action.

Lastly, if your are any of these roles (especially jail or para) why would you call scums attention to yourself? If your hero you LOWER the odds of you getting shot with your blatant advertising.

It makes no sense, far more likely your scum with some hidden knowledge that made you think everyone was a day vig.

Listen townies, I know I'm a bad sort, I lurked until the very last moment and then posted a wall of text and a ninjaish vote. Problem is I do this as town T_T. If you wanna campaign for a better tl, with players who play to win and respect their fellows, do it in the ban list thread. If you wanna win here and now, vote Vayne, dudes totes scummers.

Vote VayneAuthority

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 16:16 GMT
#1825
So many awful nightkill speculations in this thread. STOP IT. Just scumhunt the old fashioned way please.
On May 11 2014 12:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Anyone would have shot austin as scum. It does not tell us ANYTHING about you. Why do you think it means you could be wrong about marv?
On May 11 2014 17:59 marvellosity wrote:
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.

If you are town I beg you just play the game today (don't waste posts too much like this, don't go emo). You are definitely still able to solve this game from your position and if you try do that you probably get the added bonus of being shot soon.
On May 11 2014 19:35 Palmar wrote:
##vote marvellosity

For not getting shot. please make your defense.

Seriously?
On May 12 2014 00:44 gumshoe wrote:
If you, Vayne, were a super blue role, theres no way you would so casually out yourself if you were under the notion that your role was now MORE important than it was before. You assumed day vig was green, which means we can rule out that your day vig, we can also say your not a martyr because that role shows up as green. As for outed blue roles, we saw a pardoner, a parity, a mason and murica.

Which means your probably one of the following if your telling the truth, hero, jail keeper, paramedic. If your para or jail, why are you still alive? No one really wants to lynch you (except caller, whose dead) so your a pretty hard mislynch. You also copped to bieng a blue LAST NIGHT. Why was austin shot instead of you? If your a hero trying to bait shots, scum can still nk you no problem. Point is, no matter what, nking you is a safe likely profitable action.

Lastly, if your are any of these roles (especially jail or para) why would you call scums attention to yourself? If your hero you LOWER the odds of you getting shot with your blatant advertising.

It makes no sense, far more likely your scum with some hidden knowledge that made you think everyone was a day vig.

Listen townies, I know I'm a bad sort, I lurked until the very last moment and then posted a wall of text and a ninjaish vote. Problem is I do this as town T_T. If you wanna campaign for a better tl, with players who play to win and respect their fellows, do it in the ban list thread. If you wanna win here and now, vote Vayne, dudes totes scummers.

We did not see an outed blue pardoner, mason or murica. Mason was scum and the others didn't flip (who is the one with hidden knowledge here?). The reason why Vayne is not paramedic or jailkeeper is NOT that he is still alive (what an idiotic reasoning - scum doesn't know which blue role he is) but that austin died tonight and martyrs died before. He would have gotten a save already. Killing VA does make sense for scum at some point but he is obviously not threatening to them with his role or in general. Austin was a much better shot.
Not saying Vayne is town but your reasoning is crap.
You do this as town? WHY? Do you take pleasure in annoying everyone else on your team? In making them lose? Great. I really hope you are scum.

##Vote: gumshoe
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 16:54 GMT
#1826
On May 11 2014 07:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
I think the lynch tomorrow is Gum/Marv order is irrelevant that was scum purposedly not wanting a lynch through on two buddies I imagine. Palmer fucking off and voting Ace and not consolidating is really really sketchy he is out of the town. WoS got moved out of town for not voting on Marv yesterday although he was on gumshoe if I was partners with Marv I'd move on gumshoe too and try to protect him and I believe that Marv and gum are scum 80% of the time +.
Town: Tehpoofter Slam Austin Jat VE

Questions: WoS Palmer VA

Mafia: Marv Gum Ace

So, first of all your scumteam makes no sense. Marv is most definitely not scum with Ace. He bullied me really hard to shoot Ace so as long as he wasn't 100 % convinced I am fakeclaiming this means they are not on the same scumteam. He wouldn't even get any towncred for it due to the noflip.

Why is WoS scummy for not voting marv? Why am I NOT scummy for doing the same? This isn't the first time someone is complaining about how hard it was to get marv lynched but be honest here - does that mean he is more likely scum when the people who refused to lynch him were basically WoS, austin and me? 2 of those are in your townlist one in unknown.

I have the horrible feeling gumshoe might be town and literally the worst player imaginable. If that is the case we are totally fucked (thanks gumshoe!) so I am wondering if this is not the perfect time to lynch him regardless for policy reasons. Hm...
Gumshoe, if you are town you better go into try hard mode today and posting some weak shit about Vayne is NOT try hard mode. I want your reads about every other player in the game WITH reasoning.

As I said before I will just assume that Wave is town for the rest of the game. If he is scum and pulled that conceding shit etc. then I hope he is proud about winning this way. If he is town and annoyed that is perfectly understandable.
WoS, please don't just vote gumshoe and peace out. At least try to win this game with me.

I will go over all the lynches again later and see if I find something.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2014 17:08 GMT
#1827
I mean it if wasn't obvious I am the hero role I highly doubt there is any more day vigs so I am a VT for all intents and purposes.

##vote: Gumshoe
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 11 2014 17:23 GMT
#1828
This is entirely within the realm of gumshoes townplay.
Fact remains that even if he is town and we decided to lynch elsewhere we're pretty boned anyway. I'm fully content to blame this part of the game on him, even if the whole loss wouldn't be his fault.

If gumshoe flips red and we survive the night I have a good idea of where else to look, but I don't think I have much more to say atm. Gumshoe absolutely dies today, I don't care if he posts 24 text walls or afks for the rest of the cycle. I am absolutely finished playing with him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 11 2014 17:26 GMT
#1829
On May 12 2014 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
So many awful nightkill speculations in this thread. STOP IT. Just scumhunt the old fashioned way please.
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2014 12:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Anyone would have shot austin as scum. It does not tell us ANYTHING about you. Why do you think it means you could be wrong about marv?
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2014 17:59 marvellosity wrote:
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.

If you are town I beg you just play the game today (don't waste posts too much like this, don't go emo). You are definitely still able to solve this game from your position and if you try do that you probably get the added bonus of being shot soon.
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2014 19:35 Palmar wrote:
##vote marvellosity

For not getting shot. please make your defense.

Seriously?
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 00:44 gumshoe wrote:
If you, Vayne, were a super blue role, theres no way you would so casually out yourself if you were under the notion that your role was now MORE important than it was before. You assumed day vig was green, which means we can rule out that your day vig, we can also say your not a martyr because that role shows up as green. As for outed blue roles, we saw a pardoner, a parity, a mason and murica.

Which means your probably one of the following if your telling the truth, hero, jail keeper, paramedic. If your para or jail, why are you still alive? No one really wants to lynch you (except caller, whose dead) so your a pretty hard mislynch. You also copped to bieng a blue LAST NIGHT. Why was austin shot instead of you? If your a hero trying to bait shots, scum can still nk you no problem. Point is, no matter what, nking you is a safe likely profitable action.

Lastly, if your are any of these roles (especially jail or para) why would you call scums attention to yourself? If your hero you LOWER the odds of you getting shot with your blatant advertising.

It makes no sense, far more likely your scum with some hidden knowledge that made you think everyone was a day vig.

Listen townies, I know I'm a bad sort, I lurked until the very last moment and then posted a wall of text and a ninjaish vote. Problem is I do this as town T_T. If you wanna campaign for a better tl, with players who play to win and respect their fellows, do it in the ban list thread. If you wanna win here and now, vote Vayne, dudes totes scummers.

We did not see an outed blue pardoner, mason or murica. Mason was scum and the others didn't flip (who is the one with hidden knowledge here?). The reason why Vayne is not paramedic or jailkeeper is NOT that he is still alive (what an idiotic reasoning - scum doesn't know which blue role he is) but that austin died tonight and martyrs died before. He would have gotten a save already. Killing VA does make sense for scum at some point but he is obviously not threatening to them with his role or in general. Austin was a much better shot.
Not saying Vayne is town but your reasoning is crap.
You do this as town? WHY? Do you take pleasure in annoying everyone else on your team? In making them lose? Great. I really hope you are scum.

##Vote: gumshoe


caller= murica

Palmer= pardoner

mason = blazing

I highly doubt wed have scum/blue doubles of these roles 0_0 Vayne claims hes hero, which makes no sense, why would he be so obvious about it? What he did is probally the worst way to bait a shot -_-. But I get that your so busy confirming your bias against me that you cant see that. Look at the guys filter, he wants to look like hes trying, but he never backs up his reads makes one liners galore. sigh
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 11 2014 17:44 GMT
#1830
gg all, sorry for phone death. Town and ABBA 4 lyfe
Fe fi fo fum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 17:51 GMT
#1831
On May 12 2014 02:26 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
So many awful nightkill speculations in this thread. STOP IT. Just scumhunt the old fashioned way please.
On May 11 2014 12:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Anyone would have shot austin as scum. It does not tell us ANYTHING about you. Why do you think it means you could be wrong about marv?
On May 11 2014 17:59 marvellosity wrote:
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.

If you are town I beg you just play the game today (don't waste posts too much like this, don't go emo). You are definitely still able to solve this game from your position and if you try do that you probably get the added bonus of being shot soon.
On May 11 2014 19:35 Palmar wrote:
##vote marvellosity

For not getting shot. please make your defense.

Seriously?
On May 12 2014 00:44 gumshoe wrote:
If you, Vayne, were a super blue role, theres no way you would so casually out yourself if you were under the notion that your role was now MORE important than it was before. You assumed day vig was green, which means we can rule out that your day vig, we can also say your not a martyr because that role shows up as green. As for outed blue roles, we saw a pardoner, a parity, a mason and murica.

Which means your probably one of the following if your telling the truth, hero, jail keeper, paramedic. If your para or jail, why are you still alive? No one really wants to lynch you (except caller, whose dead) so your a pretty hard mislynch. You also copped to bieng a blue LAST NIGHT. Why was austin shot instead of you? If your a hero trying to bait shots, scum can still nk you no problem. Point is, no matter what, nking you is a safe likely profitable action.

Lastly, if your are any of these roles (especially jail or para) why would you call scums attention to yourself? If your hero you LOWER the odds of you getting shot with your blatant advertising.

It makes no sense, far more likely your scum with some hidden knowledge that made you think everyone was a day vig.

Listen townies, I know I'm a bad sort, I lurked until the very last moment and then posted a wall of text and a ninjaish vote. Problem is I do this as town T_T. If you wanna campaign for a better tl, with players who play to win and respect their fellows, do it in the ban list thread. If you wanna win here and now, vote Vayne, dudes totes scummers.

We did not see an outed blue pardoner, mason or murica. Mason was scum and the others didn't flip (who is the one with hidden knowledge here?). The reason why Vayne is not paramedic or jailkeeper is NOT that he is still alive (what an idiotic reasoning - scum doesn't know which blue role he is) but that austin died tonight and martyrs died before. He would have gotten a save already. Killing VA does make sense for scum at some point but he is obviously not threatening to them with his role or in general. Austin was a much better shot.
Not saying Vayne is town but your reasoning is crap.
You do this as town? WHY? Do you take pleasure in annoying everyone else on your team? In making them lose? Great. I really hope you are scum.

##Vote: gumshoe


caller= murica

Palmer= pardoner

mason = blazing

I highly doubt wed have scum/blue doubles of these roles 0_0 Vayne claims hes hero, which makes no sense, why would he be so obvious about it? What he did is probally the worst way to bait a shot -_-. But I get that your so busy confirming your bias against me that you cant see that. Look at the guys filter, he wants to look like hes trying, but he never backs up his reads makes one liners galore. sigh

Yes,

caller = murica

Palmer = pardoner

mason = blazing

so what? Blazing flipped scum. Caller and Palmar did NOT flip. How do you know they aren't scum?
VA could very well be scum. If you take a look in my filter you will see that I certainly don't discount the possibility. But this is about you and what you are saying does not add up.
Do you think VA is not a role at all? If he is hero it wouldn't be any more beneficial for him to be obvious as if he was town. What is the point of softing blue as scum? Doesn't it just make him look suspicious if he doesn't get shot repeatedly?
You need to give reads on EVERYONE now. GO!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-11 20:18:57
May 11 2014 18:02 GMT
#1832
Vote Count:


Ace (0) - Alakaslam
Marvellosity (1) - Palmar
gumshoe (5) - WaveofShadow, justanothertownie, VisceraEyes, alakaslam, vayneauthority
vayneauthority (1) - gumshoe

Not Voting (3) - Ace, Marvellosity, tehpoofter

Day ends in . There are 10 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 19:10 GMT
#1833
so yeah. I'm not going to vote gumshoe. Still think there's a pretty decent chance he is town (less sure than yesterday but whatevs) and if town really wants to lynch him they don't need me to do it

Ace->Poofter->VE in that order I guess.

I still think VE could be mafia, his response to my case was terrible, the fact he characterises my continued push on him as "proving" that I am mafia is terrible - he knows this is quite how I go about things, and it most certainly doesn't prove I'm mafia. Just awful really. But literally all of town is telling me he probably aint mafia, so I have to accept I might be wrong. Sad times.

Poofter's rationale and comments on me throughout the game have really been atrocious. Dunno why he doesn't take 2 minutes to go look at prplhz's scumgames himself as he keeps asking people. I don't know how he can genuinely believe with any certainty I am mafia, and jat took apart the Ace-marv theory quite nicely - seems to suggest that he's not really thinking about the game properly.

Ace cos Ace. And what I said about him before. And confirmed town hero Slam thinks he is mafia. Confirmed. Scum town hero confirmed mafia Ace die.

##Vote: Ace
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 19:12 GMT
#1834
On May 12 2014 02:26 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
So many awful nightkill speculations in this thread. STOP IT. Just scumhunt the old fashioned way please.
On May 11 2014 12:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Anyone would have shot austin as scum. It does not tell us ANYTHING about you. Why do you think it means you could be wrong about marv?
On May 11 2014 17:59 marvellosity wrote:
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.

If you are town I beg you just play the game today (don't waste posts too much like this, don't go emo). You are definitely still able to solve this game from your position and if you try do that you probably get the added bonus of being shot soon.
On May 11 2014 19:35 Palmar wrote:
##vote marvellosity

For not getting shot. please make your defense.

Seriously?
On May 12 2014 00:44 gumshoe wrote:
If you, Vayne, were a super blue role, theres no way you would so casually out yourself if you were under the notion that your role was now MORE important than it was before. You assumed day vig was green, which means we can rule out that your day vig, we can also say your not a martyr because that role shows up as green. As for outed blue roles, we saw a pardoner, a parity, a mason and murica.

Which means your probably one of the following if your telling the truth, hero, jail keeper, paramedic. If your para or jail, why are you still alive? No one really wants to lynch you (except caller, whose dead) so your a pretty hard mislynch. You also copped to bieng a blue LAST NIGHT. Why was austin shot instead of you? If your a hero trying to bait shots, scum can still nk you no problem. Point is, no matter what, nking you is a safe likely profitable action.

Lastly, if your are any of these roles (especially jail or para) why would you call scums attention to yourself? If your hero you LOWER the odds of you getting shot with your blatant advertising.

It makes no sense, far more likely your scum with some hidden knowledge that made you think everyone was a day vig.

Listen townies, I know I'm a bad sort, I lurked until the very last moment and then posted a wall of text and a ninjaish vote. Problem is I do this as town T_T. If you wanna campaign for a better tl, with players who play to win and respect their fellows, do it in the ban list thread. If you wanna win here and now, vote Vayne, dudes totes scummers.

We did not see an outed blue pardoner, mason or murica. Mason was scum and the others didn't flip (who is the one with hidden knowledge here?). The reason why Vayne is not paramedic or jailkeeper is NOT that he is still alive (what an idiotic reasoning - scum doesn't know which blue role he is) but that austin died tonight and martyrs died before. He would have gotten a save already. Killing VA does make sense for scum at some point but he is obviously not threatening to them with his role or in general. Austin was a much better shot.
Not saying Vayne is town but your reasoning is crap.
You do this as town? WHY? Do you take pleasure in annoying everyone else on your team? In making them lose? Great. I really hope you are scum.

##Vote: gumshoe


caller= murica

Palmer= pardoner

mason = blazing

I highly doubt wed have scum/blue doubles of these roles 0_0 Vayne claims hes hero, which makes no sense, why would he be so obvious about it? What he did is probally the worst way to bait a shot -_-. But I get that your so busy confirming your bias against me that you cant see that. Look at the guys filter, he wants to look like hes trying, but he never backs up his reads makes one liners galore. sigh

you know that is literally what he does, right?

I lynched him in survivor because he had a bunch of reads that i asked him about 10x and he only responded on the 10th time with a half-assed case and i lynched him for it

he flipped town

can you do better than this?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 11 2014 19:17 GMT
#1835
Poofter looks as though he has been overcompensating for something throughout the entire game.
Marv I appreciate your reads but I think you understand me and why I'm doing what I'm doing even if it means we may lose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 19:17 GMT
#1836
On May 12 2014 04:10 marvellosity wrote:
so yeah. I'm not going to vote gumshoe. Still think there's a pretty decent chance he is town (less sure than yesterday but whatevs) and if town really wants to lynch him they don't need me to do it

Ace->Poofter->VE in that order I guess.

I still think VE could be mafia, his response to my case was terrible, the fact he characterises my continued push on him as "proving" that I am mafia is terrible - he knows this is quite how I go about things, and it most certainly doesn't prove I'm mafia. Just awful really. But literally all of town is telling me he probably aint mafia, so I have to accept I might be wrong. Sad times.

Poofter's rationale and comments on me throughout the game have really been atrocious. Dunno why he doesn't take 2 minutes to go look at prplhz's scumgames himself as he keeps asking people. I don't know how he can genuinely believe with any certainty I am mafia, and jat took apart the Ace-marv theory quite nicely - seems to suggest that he's not really thinking about the game properly.

Ace cos Ace. And what I said about him before. And confirmed town hero Slam thinks he is mafia. Confirmed. Scum town hero confirmed mafia Ace die.

##Vote: Ace

That's more like it. If we ignore gumshoe for a second I think my prefered lynch order would also be Ace->Poofter at least.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 19:20 GMT
#1837
On May 12 2014 04:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter looks as though he has been overcompensating for something throughout the entire game.
Marv I appreciate your reads but I think you understand me and why I'm doing what I'm doing even if it means we may lose.

Actually there's the opportunity to form an unholy alliance of people who actually want to win the game, a la marv-JAT-Wave-Slam type thing (fingers crossed this list is town of course), but I can't stop you policying your way through the day and I don't particularly fancy trying to argue with you about it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 19:24 GMT
#1838
On May 12 2014 04:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 04:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter looks as though he has been overcompensating for something throughout the entire game.
Marv I appreciate your reads but I think you understand me and why I'm doing what I'm doing even if it means we may lose.

Actually there's the opportunity to form an unholy alliance of people who actually want to win the game, a la marv-JAT-Wave-Slam type thing (fingers crossed this list is town of course), but I can't stop you policying your way through the day and I don't particularly fancy trying to argue with you about it.

I might just be down to this. I would much rather lose to one of this list who really tries if I have to lose at all. Gumshoe doesn't need me pushing him right now. There is enough pressure.

##Unvote
##Vote: Ace
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 19:34 GMT
#1839
About tehpoofter.
On May 06 2014 20:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
Slightly scummy: Va, Caller

Scummers: Ace, Prphlz, Ve


poof when I came in thought my posts looked pretty townie, he said so himself, and he was clearly interested in my VE case. So a few days ago he had ace/prplhz/VE as mafia, I come in with a case on VE.

The only thing VE really does is lazily omgus me instead of making any effort. Magically it ends up turning into:

On May 11 2014 07:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
Town: Tehpoofter Slam Austin Jat VE

Questions: WoS Palmer VA

Mafia: Marv Gum Ace

prplhz(marv) + Ace still mafia (even though I started pushing Ace quite hard) and VE has magically become town because I started pushing him

Even though in quote #1 we are all mafia together. So by virtue of one mafia pushing another, one mafia becomes town and the other remains mafia bussing his other mafiabuddy

I don't see how poof moves VE from mafia to town just because VE omguses me, when poof thought VE was mafia before and poof was interested in my push on VE (although wiffle waffling about it). This VE evolution is so nonsensical
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 19:38 GMT
#1840
On May 12 2014 04:34 marvellosity wrote:
About tehpoofter.
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 20:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
Slightly scummy: Va, Caller

Scummers: Ace, Prphlz, Ve


poof when I came in thought my posts looked pretty townie, he said so himself, and he was clearly interested in my VE case. So a few days ago he had ace/prplhz/VE as mafia, I come in with a case on VE.

The only thing VE really does is lazily omgus me instead of making any effort. Magically it ends up turning into:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2014 07:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
Town: Tehpoofter Slam Austin Jat VE

Questions: WoS Palmer VA

Mafia: Marv Gum Ace

prplhz(marv) + Ace still mafia (even though I started pushing Ace quite hard) and VE has magically become town because I started pushing him

Even though in quote #1 we are all mafia together. So by virtue of one mafia pushing another, one mafia becomes town and the other remains mafia bussing his other mafiabuddy

I don't see how poof moves VE from mafia to town just because VE omguses me, when poof thought VE was mafia before and poof was interested in my push on VE (although wiffle waffling about it). This VE evolution is so nonsensical

Hm... what makes me suspicious is rather how he had Ace as his scumread all the time but never actually tried to lynch him. Like he is in this list with you and gumshoe but he wants to lynch one of the other 2 and when I tried to make a switch to Ace happen he did not follow while he DID follow on gumshoe.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
ProTech138
SHIN 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28075
Hyuk 1302
Shuttle 1153
Bisu 1089
Mind 850
Mini 294
Larva 275
firebathero 244
EffOrt 201
Soma 184
[ Show more ]
Last 131
ZerO 101
Leta 96
Zeus 79
Pusan 69
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Bale 34
Sexy 34
Trap 33
PianO 32
sorry 32
Killer 31
hero 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Dendi883
XcaliburYe646
XaKoH 425
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
Other Games
gofns38309
singsing2598
B2W.Neo922
crisheroes323
Happy226
DeMusliM203
OGKoka 160
Mew2King110
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS69
ToD68
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8041
League of Legends
• Jankos1717
Other Games
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 2m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.