• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 120 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 10 2014 10:11 GMT
#1801
That no-lynch was amazing though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 10 2014 10:12 GMT
#1802
On May 10 2014 10:01 Palmar wrote:
For shooting koshi.

I don't want to lynch marv yet, but I also don't want to sheep him on VE.

So to me it comes down to WoS or poofter. poofter had a random vote on him, so fuck it, let's go with that.

I was voting Ace, you scrub.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 10 2014 10:16 GMT
#1803
it's like no-one in this game actually reads what other people write.

Fear not, I am joining your ranks, I skipped over half the posts of the last 4 pages. But so many players are guilty of simply missing or totally misrepresenting things that other people have said. It's remarkable.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 10 2014 14:29 GMT
#1804
On May 10 2014 19:12 marvellosity wrote:

I was voting Ace, you scrub.


[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2014 14:49 GMT
#1805
On May 10 2014 19:16 marvellosity wrote:
it's like no-one in this game actually reads what other people write.

Fear not, I am joining your ranks, I skipped over half the posts of the last 4 pages. But so many players are guilty of simply missing or totally misrepresenting things that other people have said. It's remarkable.

This is what I mean when I keep saying blatant misinformation. That is what folks are doing, so far you haven't much but like WoS, you lose patience really quick
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 10 2014 15:41 GMT
#1806
On May 10 2014 17:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Can town concede? Can I just leave the game until it's over?
Scum won this game because:
a) We had the tools to deal with lurkers but instead we used them on vocal people instead
b) People play like and ass and/or give up too easily (myself obviously included).

GG


I hope you're mafia so I don't have to lose respect for you.

I disagree although I understand you here.
I am probably just assuming WoS is town for the rest of the game. Dickmove analysis. If he is scum this is really low.
On May 10 2014 18:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 17:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 10 2014 17:31 Palmar wrote:
On May 10 2014 17:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...

The rules are a guideline, not a hard limit.

Your excuse is bullshit.

Not going to divulge pm convos. But regardless, I host-WIFOM you with confirmed townieness to say, no it isn't. If it is why didn't anyone say "SLAM NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS VOTE HERE IS A POST NOW YOU HAVE NARY A EXCUSE

Palmar I had made 40 posts one day. I had been penalized the whole night and limited to 10 for the day versus modkill. Good.

Nonetheless you recommend pushing the envelope?


1 post over the limit no one is going to care about slam and you know it. Fuck you

Come on, no need to be like that. Channel your anger towards gumshoe. I actually thought about that slam, sorry. I thought you would probably go one post over the limit to prevent the nolynch so I assumed you weren't available.

Marv, please play this game in a normal way tomorrow if you are town and don't let people provoke you.

Sorry to all townies in this game for shooting caller. I should have waited and shot gumshoe when he came back there. My bad.

We all know who will die tonight so please give austin posts if you have some to spare. He needs to get his SOBER thoughts into the thread before the end of the night and he wasted almost all of them.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 10 2014 16:30 GMT
#1807
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303647204579546293797700508?mod=WSJ_hp_RightTopStories&mg=reno64-wsj&url=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303647204579546293797700508.html?mod=WSJ_hp_RightTopStories

good read
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 22:41 GMT
#1808
On May 10 2014 17:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...



I was wondering I thought I counted that I gave you enough for a vote switch but apparentely I'm shitty at math I also assumed you'd just say fuck it and switch with just a vote.


@JaT why do you automatically assume your shot on Caller was bad?

@austin I assume you're more sober now so ##Donate: 2 posts to Austin I'm gonna be playing poker all night so I won't even be around after about an hour.

I think the lynch tomorrow is Gum/Marv order is irrelevant that was scum purposedly not wanting a lynch through on two buddies I imagine. Palmer fucking off and voting Ace and not consolidating is really really sketchy he is out of the town. WoS got moved out of town for not voting on Marv yesterday although he was on gumshoe if I was partners with Marv I'd move on gumshoe too and try to protect him and I believe that Marv and gum are scum 80% of the time +.


Town: Tehpoofter Slam Austin Jat VE

Questions: WoS Palmer VA

Mafia: Marv Gum Ace
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 22:42 GMT
#1809
Fuck not bolding but w.e. ##Donate: 2 posts to Austinmcc I'm probably not going to be around to use posts anyways except phone posting or something.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 02:33 GMT
#1810
On May 11 2014 07:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
@JaT why do you automatically assume your shot on Caller was bad?

I don't but I KNOW that a gumshoe shot would have been good - regardless of his alignment. If he is scum that's self-explanatory. If he is town he will probably fuck up 2 lynches and cost us the game.

AUSTIN!?!?! You there?
Probably hungover or in a hospital because of alcohol poisoning according to his posts yesterday...
5/5
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 11 2014 03:00 GMT
#1811
Day 6:



Austin "Snooglewoogle" Mcc (Vanilla Townie) has died!

Day ends in . There are 10 alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 11 2014 03:01 GMT
#1812
Surprise surprise...
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 11 2014 03:03 GMT
#1813
Mod Notes...


Alakaslam is back to 25 posts today.
Gumshoe has 20 posts for today.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 11 2014 03:25 GMT
#1814
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2014 03:54 GMT
#1815
On May 11 2014 12:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
If I am scum I don't shoot Austin and leave myself alone in a useless qt. I don't shoot the one person hard defending me. Scum CONFIRMED me as town today. Factor that in ladies. Means I could be wrong about Marv for one. Means some other stuff too, but I won't spoil the surprise.


[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2014 05:24 GMT
#1816
On May 11 2014 12:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Mod Notes...


Alakaslam is back to 25 posts today.
Gumshoe has 20 posts for today.




Air! Air!

It is so deep, I am drunk on posts!

But anyway. Folks I mean Ace, that article is that what you are doing? Anyone come forth yet?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2014 05:57 GMT
#1817
##Vote: Ace

Think he's town? Tell me why, and who you think is scum over him.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 11 2014 08:59 GMT
#1818
This postcount limit shit is so dumb.

Not the fact there is one, but the way it's been implemented.

So gumshoe the megalurker made a few too many posts at night and now has fewer today? What on earth is the point? It's not like he is constantly breaking the post-limit and needs to be brought into line with a further restriction.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 11 2014 10:35 GMT
#1819
##vote marvellosity

For not getting shot. please make your defense.
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 11 2014 13:05 GMT
#1820
##vote: gumshoe
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.