• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 120 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 10 2014 03:22 GMT
#1781
Nobody rwety town wi. wr wib. Fuckbscum we win all is well. Marc actually scmy will try lake real post when can type but sang lynxg for today. Gumshie was lynch today Sry gumshie, but when you afk you come back whenever, not just hour befoeblynxgn.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 10 2014 03:26 GMT
#1782
Drink one for me too austin.

-.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 10 2014 03:38 GMT
#1783
On May 10 2014 12:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 12:12 gumshoe wrote:
On May 10 2014 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gumshoe, do me a favour.
Shut up, go away, and at least have the decency to enjoy your victory in silence.


What fuckin victory? I was about to be lynched/die just like in doctor and catastrophe and just like those games I flooded my thoughts in last second to give town something instead of jack all (and to slack my guilt a smidge) I get your pissed, but I'm not scum and your bieng a dick.

This is likely the last thing I will say this game, though I probably need time to cool down and we'll see.

I don't give a shit about your guilt. Your last second flooded thoughts don't mean a goddamn fucking thing. Gumshoe, being a dick IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ALL GAME, BY JOINING AND REFUSING TO PLAY.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TOWN. IF YOU ARE TOWN, NEVER PLAY A GAME ON THIS SITE AGAIN.



Gumshoe, <3
If town lynches me today and I curse this town from here to eternity I don't include you.


Gumshoe hurry up and find out who is scum so I can sheep you and be done with it.


God damn it gumshoe I went from liking your posting early to finding you annoying to really liking you again.


Been a long time since we started playing, you know that you were the first person to be really nice to me on tl? To find my jokes funny, my play impressive? Basterd is pretty much my favourite game I've ever played on this site (even though I lost) and thats pretty much because of how much fun I had playing with you ) : from figuring out why you fake claimed to trying to theory craft a way for us both to win, that game was far and away the most engaging for me, the most inspiring.

I was pretty bitter when I lost, but was still pretty happy in the end that you at least came out alive. Town wanted to lynch you to buy time, but that didn't happen, I wouldn't let it. So at least I did that.

I can never unlock the perfect ending to that perfect game, but we, together, can win this one, I just have to stop lurking and you have to calm down because together we can solve games Wos. Help me bring back that funny, smart, charismatic player that wouldn't give up on you then and wont now.

What do you think of Vayne, do you think Mafia have vannilas?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 10 2014 03:44 GMT
#1784
On May 10 2014 12:22 austinmcc wrote:
Nobody rwety town wi. wr wib. Fuckbscum we win all is well. Marc actually scmy will try lake real post when can type but sang lynxg for today. Gumshie was lynch today Sry gumshie, but when you afk you come back whenever, not just hour befoeblynxgn.


Np, it's my fault, was working on that post a while, was just glad I got it done in case I did get lynched XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2014 03:46 GMT
#1785
no lynch eh? sorry partly my fault couldn't be around for the lynch just got home. Tomorrow we lynch gumshoe.
I come in for the scraps
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 10 2014 03:46 GMT
#1786
On May 10 2014 12:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
no lynch eh? sorry partly my fault couldn't be around for the lynch just got home. Tomorrow we lynch gumshoe.


I know you are but what am I : P
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 10 2014 03:49 GMT
#1787
Vayne, what the heck made you think that town was all blue? Answer das question please.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2014 03:53 GMT
#1788
On April 28 2014 13:04 Hapahauli wrote:
Night 1


Strongandbig, the 1-Shot Day Vigilante has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. Please PM me (Hapahauli) all night actions. All players have 5 posts.




that made me think that I was a blue role with others and that everyone else was a one shot day vig since it is green.
I come in for the scraps
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 10 2014 03:55 GMT
#1789
gumshoe is over the 5 post per night restriction. He is muted for the rest of the night and loses 5 posts on Day 6.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 10 2014 03:55 GMT
#1790
Well the only good that came out of today is we know Gum/Marv are the next two lynches hopefully we got it right on Caller or we might already be done boys.

Those last second CFD's are intense and getting a no lynch feels like I got left cold and dry. Off work probably going to drink and play video mafia to cool my sorrows. I don't understand how the Marv lynch was so hard. I'm rescinding my town read on Palmer for the bullshit he pulled not even voting a lynch candidate.

Scum team: Marv/Gum/Palmer/Ace <<<<<<<there is 3 in there almost always.



This is my favorite austin btw:+ Show Spoiler +
On May 10 2014 12:22 austinmcc wrote:
Nobody rwety town wi. wr wib. Fuckbscum we win all is well. Marc actually scmy will try lake real post when can type but sang lynxg for today. Gumshie was lynch today Sry gumshie, but when you afk you come back whenever, not just hour befoeblynxgn.

austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 10 2014 06:44 GMT
#1791
On May 10 2014 12:38 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 12:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 10 2014 12:12 gumshoe wrote:
On May 10 2014 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gumshoe, do me a favour.
Shut up, go away, and at least have the decency to enjoy your victory in silence.


What fuckin victory? I was about to be lynched/die just like in doctor and catastrophe and just like those games I flooded my thoughts in last second to give town something instead of jack all (and to slack my guilt a smidge) I get your pissed, but I'm not scum and your bieng a dick.

This is likely the last thing I will say this game, though I probably need time to cool down and we'll see.

I don't give a shit about your guilt. Your last second flooded thoughts don't mean a goddamn fucking thing. Gumshoe, being a dick IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ALL GAME, BY JOINING AND REFUSING TO PLAY.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TOWN. IF YOU ARE TOWN, NEVER PLAY A GAME ON THIS SITE AGAIN.



Show nested quote +
Gumshoe, <3
If town lynches me today and I curse this town from here to eternity I don't include you.


Show nested quote +
Gumshoe hurry up and find out who is scum so I can sheep you and be done with it.


Show nested quote +
God damn it gumshoe I went from liking your posting early to finding you annoying to really liking you again.


Been a long time since we started playing, you know that you were the first person to be really nice to me on tl? To find my jokes funny, my play impressive? Basterd is pretty much my favourite game I've ever played on this site (even though I lost) and thats pretty much because of how much fun I had playing with you ) : from figuring out why you fake claimed to trying to theory craft a way for us both to win, that game was far and away the most engaging for me, the most inspiring.

I was pretty bitter when I lost, but was still pretty happy in the end that you at least came out alive. Town wanted to lynch you to buy time, but that didn't happen, I wouldn't let it. So at least I did that.

I can never unlock the perfect ending to that perfect game, but we, together, can win this one, I just have to stop lurking and you have to calm down because together we can solve games Wos. Help me bring back that funny, smart, charismatic player that wouldn't give up on you then and wont now.

What do you think of Vayne, do you think Mafia have vannilas?
what does caybwvhavw to do with Cadillac? He sat he have rike. Even I'd you love wos and bastards we better and you shouldblocrb us and play si we don't lunch you.

Cuz sometimes we want lynch you. What you think avou rkakrv and ve zpkz. Their filters jot makassice, and they Fo bs be issue tinmoerow, so marc and ve burg town Jr I ly only one? I'd just one, who Nd why? SIJR DRIBI ABF VIT TUV IT IS JICEBVUTB8T IS BABDD DIBR #O
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
May 10 2014 06:45 GMT
#1792
OH THAT DID NOR COME OUT WELL
Fe fi fo fum.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2014 08:12 GMT
#1793
On May 10 2014 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Can town concede? Can I just leave the game until it's over?
Scum won this game because:
a) We had the tools to deal with lurkers but instead we used them on vocal people instead
b) People play like and ass and/or give up too easily (myself obviously included).

GG


I hope you're mafia so I don't have to lose respect for you.
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2014 08:24 GMT
#1794
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2014 08:31 GMT
#1795
On May 10 2014 17:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...

The rules are a guideline, not a hard limit.

Your excuse is bullshit.
Computer says mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2014 08:46 GMT
#1796
On May 10 2014 17:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 17:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...

The rules are a guideline, not a hard limit.

Your excuse is bullshit.

Not going to divulge pm convos. But regardless, I host-WIFOM you with confirmed townieness to say, no it isn't. If it is why didn't anyone say "SLAM NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS VOTE HERE IS A POST NOW YOU HAVE NARY A EXCUSE

Palmar I had made 40 posts one day. I had been penalized the whole night and limited to 10 for the day versus modkill. Good.

Nonetheless you recommend pushing the envelope?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2014 08:49 GMT
#1797
Heck it would have mattered. Man.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 10 2014 08:50 GMT
#1798
Therefore heavily suspicious WoS scum
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 10 2014 09:25 GMT
#1799
On May 10 2014 17:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 17:31 Palmar wrote:
On May 10 2014 17:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Nobody gave me a post and I was here the whole time to consolidate.


-_-



Well. I am not sure it would even have mattered.

I am headed to the smash forum, I need to thank someone...

The rules are a guideline, not a hard limit.

Your excuse is bullshit.

Not going to divulge pm convos. But regardless, I host-WIFOM you with confirmed townieness to say, no it isn't. If it is why didn't anyone say "SLAM NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS VOTE HERE IS A POST NOW YOU HAVE NARY A EXCUSE

Palmar I had made 40 posts one day. I had been penalized the whole night and limited to 10 for the day versus modkill. Good.

Nonetheless you recommend pushing the envelope?


1 post over the limit no one is going to care about slam and you know it. Fuck you
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 10 2014 10:06 GMT
#1800
On May 10 2014 11:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just in case modkills don't flip

##Unvote
##Vote: gumshoe


Marv better blow me away tomorrow. Such resistance to lynch.

ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.