• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9656 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:02 GMT
#621
but posts like this
On April 15 2014 19:22 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:20 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.


feel free to do what ever you want Koshi


are what's stopping me from voting him.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:07 GMT
#622
ok lets lynch firmtofu. his scumread on OTW is a defense of me.... his knowledge of my alignment is his basis for attacking OTW
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 00:08 GMT
#623
On April 17 2014 08:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 08:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 17 2014 08:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok, he does call koshi scum at the top.

but the problem is that the amount of effort need to write that post is disporportionate to how strongly OE felt about his koshi read. if someone makes that kind of post against koshi I expect them to push koshi, not ignore him the rest of the game


Well I'm not going to speak for him so I don't know his motivation for it, it looks like he's a bit angry with Koshi if anything. I kind of have to go out now and won't be back before deadline.


yo realize that you are wasting your vote? i'm obviously town and I'm not going to get lynched.


I do kind of like your return post (apart from the reads that weren't explained) and that was more along the lines of what I expected vivax to do when he entered.

I'm going to do a quick re-read of Tofu just to make sure but my vote is most likely to end up there.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 00:09 GMT
#624
Oh snap!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 00:17 GMT
#625
Ok yes, nothing in his filter strikes me as towny, in fact, quite the opposite. He discredits my case on you by saying it's all useless but then agrees that the case has merit and then leaves and still puts his vote on me.

He returns and then further discredits me in regards to Vivax but doesn't care what's said at that time either. He doesn't seem invested in finding scum.

##Unvote
##Vote FirmTofu
Pictures speak a thousand words!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:23 GMT
#626
erryone vote for FT!

-have you been ignoring him all game like I have? can you not remember anything he's done? that's because he's mafia!
-he knows my alignment, as can be seen from his posts about and in response to OTW
-OTW's above post, he's not interested in finding scum. his filter reeks of the scummy "idc about alignments" attitude
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 00:23 GMT
#627
vivax just liked reading what otw was saying in one post, not that it was especially alignment indicative
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 00:23 GMT
#628
On April 17 2014 07:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 07:39 Koshi wrote:
On April 16 2014 03:57 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm not even tunneling you. If I thought you were scum I'd vote for you. Are you scummy to me? yes.

This entire conversation happened because Koshi was asking me questions about you though so the idea that I'm tunneling you because I'm answering Koshi's questions is pretty amusing. It's on page 12 by the way, not even that long ago.

So far you've made an association case and then asked everybody else for something you failed to answer yourself because you've only played one game. Oh and blatantly lied about your town meta in that same post and proceeded to answer that accusation from OTW by telling him to read a book...

You just don't strike me as doing anything beneficial for any reason for town right now.
Koshi seems lost in half his questions/posts.
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 18:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:28 kushm4sta wrote:
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?

No. I don't self meta. I don't know where you read me self metaing.
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.

I don't care. It is probably unlikely but there was so much wrong with that post. I want to know why he made it in 24 hours.


^ scumhunting so hard he ignores likely town behavior and calls him scum. I can really feel how much you care about who is scum and who is town Koshi.
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 18:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:04 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?


not reading it properly.

All right then. I prefer to work with PoE. If I can find obvious town I am as happy as when I find possible mafia.

especially after that. Ignore signs to go to the much less likely option to call somebody scum.
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


so happy you make your reasons known so you can go after other people. And yeah there's no reason to think anybody is town with their first 4~ posts as the game started. I thank you for your knowledge.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 03:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:16 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 16 2014 03:09 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand.
The guy has literally 0 scumgames.

And you blame him for playing the newbie card on how many scumgames he played.


No, I blame him for playing it period.


Also
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?


you say it yourself. Somehow you missed it while you were typing it I guess. It has nothing to do with his amount of scum games he's played. Could be one now and it wouldn't stop him from saying he's never played as scum before.

You blame him for playing it when it suits him, a big difference. It didn't suit him at all. What is the scum motivation saying he only played 1 game before so he couldn't self meta?

And it was super casual. He dropped it because the subject about self meta was in the thread. He didn't gained anything.

Anyway, my vote is on the right person.



Scum motivation is not having to talk about how they are going to play this very game. Especially after he's already completely off the town play he said he has in that very same post. How do you not get that?

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 23:31 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:38 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

You would understand if you have read Hunter Book: Wayward. But I like your sharpness. You're like Peleus in that book. This is how God45 defines Peleus:

And so I found him. The prodigal problem child. Alleyman. Peleus.

The sniper was a little resitant to my ideas. That's understandable. I was actually pleased that he didn't take to them so quickly. Enlightenment shouldn't come immediately. It took me a long time to discover the truth. We can't all be Paul on the road to Damascus.

He had the methods down. He's messy and he leaves too much of himself behind, but he's efficient. His numbers are great. And I appreciate his attitude toward others of our kind. He won't tolerate their whiny, backstabbing bullshit. Their opinions are threefold- they can help, they can get out of the way or they try to find their way out of a body bag. He doesn't know the words for it yet, but somewhere in there he knows that if you're not curing the cancer, you are the cancer. There's no in between.


unless you are roleplaying as somebody in your book I fail to see how it changes what he said and how this answers none of it =/

My previous mention of it Koshi and OTW's post which Djag completely blows off by telling OTW if he had read the book he'd get it.


sorry kush <3 I feel that last point is pretty important though.

Vivax. Your opinion on this post?


Idk lol. It's confusing. I don't get what he's trying to accomplish by bringing up all those points about you. I actually don't know if he wants to paint you in a better or worse light, and why it's relevant in his reply to Djago since he doesn't show any signs of having a scumread on you afterwards.

I would like to hear OE's intentions behind this post.


at no point in that case do I call Koshi scum, I tried to discredit his ridiculous thinking for sure considering everything he was doing and saying made absolutely no sense, I was also a bit irritated with him because I think I had to repeat myself for him twice at that point within a short period of time.

Just because I was upset with Koshi didn't mean I thought he was scum, just that he was extremely wrong with his thought process. Which he still is but w/e

As far as the Thrawn / Kush thing goes, I meant Kush and the other lurkers more or less all seemed as likely as candidates for scum and why would I vote for one of four people when Thrawn stood out to me? I explained it earlier. I'd rather lynch somebody I think is scum as opposed to one of multiple people who are just scummy. At the time Thrawn's contributions were literally asking for a policy lynch and voting for a lurker who had said he had no time to play that day.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 00:24 GMT
#629
i remember shit he's done, thrawn. what looks scummy to me is putting his vote on OTW and peacing out. Where does he "know" your alignment?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:27 GMT
#630
On April 17 2014 09:24 kushm4sta wrote:
i remember shit he's done, thrawn. what looks scummy to me is putting his vote on OTW and peacing out. Where does he "know" your alignment?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447645-normal-ass-normal-game?page=26#520

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 00:29 GMT
#631
i read that as townreading you rather than having extra information that you are town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:30 GMT
#632
On April 17 2014 09:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 09:24 kushm4sta wrote:
i remember shit he's done, thrawn. what looks scummy to me is putting his vote on OTW and peacing out. Where does he "know" your alignment?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447645-normal-ass-normal-game?page=26#520



and the posts he made after that one. he wouldn't even be voting for OTW if he wasn't so good at understanding my intentions. I don't remember the game but I think you were in it, where we lynched someone because their main scumread was based on them defending someone else. scum know alignments so that's an easy case for them to make.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 00:30 GMT
#633
I think OE is a better bet.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 00:31 GMT
#634
On April 17 2014 09:30 kushm4sta wrote:
I think OE is a better bet.


you'd be wrong
LiquidDota Staff
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:31 GMT
#635
On April 17 2014 09:29 kushm4sta wrote:
i read that as townreading you rather than having extra information that you are town


the townread is too strong imo

And like I just said. "You are scum because X player is so town so your case is bad" is an easy case for scum to make.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 00:32 GMT
#636
actually i dunno which is better
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 00:33 GMT
#637
Hey OE. Glad we're finally both here.

What are you thinking right at this exact moment?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 17 2014 00:35 GMT
#638
Regarding FT, my least favorite post is the one regarding skanjabis where he basically says "you're completely useless and say nothing of value but i'm taking your claim at face value and this is exactly how you should behave if you want to keep it that way" http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=21193885

Am I seriously that way off about mderg or is he not that big of a deal right now?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 00:36 GMT
#639
shoulda bought an AWP sooner. You're probably town. I wish there wasn't snow on the ground. I dunno who to vote for anymore.

in no particular order.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 00:39 GMT
#640
seriously though this game is god damn confusing right now. I can't tell if the people I'm checking off as town are actually town or if I'm just bad at judging this shit.
LiquidDota Staff
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever572
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 580
Other Games
summit1g7714
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0333
ViBE157
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick902
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 31
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1113
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.