• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:55
CEST 07:55
KST 14:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9440 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:47 GMT
#481
On April 16 2014 14:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 13:48 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 12:56 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 06:09 FirmTofu wrote:
Djagulingu is fairly unimpressive. His activity is commendable, but altogether useless. Most of his posts are one-liners that seek to aggravate or provoke. I see a lot of unsubstantiated accusations in his filter. He's running around trying to piss everyone off all at once without any attempt at substantive discussion. His focus on his own meta is especially interesting and reflective of an egotistical personality. For that reason, I believe his aggressive behavior in thread so far is due to a heightened sense of superiority rather than something alignment-indicative. That is to say, he'd be acting like a douche whether he was mafia or town.


Why did you make this post? It's nothing more than a wall-of-text with no real meat in it that reaches no definitive conclusion.

Because Koshi wanted me to give my thoughts on him? I wouldn't have mentioned him otherwise.


Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post. It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. Why would you insist on making a giant wall of nothing rather than just say "I don't have any opinion on this guy yet?"

It's as if you wanted to be seen as doing things while ultimately accomplishing nothing.


cavalinho is looking scummiest to me right now.
He is continuing to scumread FT for writing expansive thoughts on why he thinks djangulingu is null. instead of just saying null. Terrible reason for scum reading someone.

I can see why FT could be considered scummy for just writing this out of no where, but as an answer to a question, it ceases to be scummy.

Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post. It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. Why would you insist on making a giant wall of nothing rather than just say "I don't have any opinion on this guy yet?"

FT "doesn't actually thing anything." that is such a scummy way to call someone scummy.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:48 GMT
#482
koshi why is that "lie" scummy?
maybe i didn't realize i only had 3 pages?
i still had to read mberg and ft's big posts, so i figured i had a lot to do.
Why are you scumreading me over stupid shit??
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:49 GMT
#483
I don't care about you anymore.


Be lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:49 GMT
#484
i mean looking cavalinho's reasoning for why FT is scum. He is repeating the same generic shit over and over again.

Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post.

It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. "

It's as if you wanted to be seen as doing things while ultimately accomplishing nothing.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:50 GMT
#485
koshi you don't care about what your top scumread is saying??? ok... that is dumb or scum.

##vote cavalinho
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:54 GMT
#486
plus why the fuck is cavalinho so focused on FT when mberg also opened with a post where he doesn't discuss reads at all.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:08 GMT
#487
plus this looks nothing like his town game here.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/445959-newbie-mini-mafia-liv?user=Cavalinho&page=2
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:16 GMT
#488
Everyone needs to give their thoughts on me. As L1 I'm the most important person in the game right now.

I want to know what people think of this case, both on if they agree with me that cavalinho is scum and if they still think I'm scummy.

My compiled cavalinho case:

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 14:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 13:48 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 12:56 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 06:09 FirmTofu wrote:
Djagulingu is fairly unimpressive. His activity is commendable, but altogether useless. Most of his posts are one-liners that seek to aggravate or provoke. I see a lot of unsubstantiated accusations in his filter. He's running around trying to piss everyone off all at once without any attempt at substantive discussion. His focus on his own meta is especially interesting and reflective of an egotistical personality. For that reason, I believe his aggressive behavior in thread so far is due to a heightened sense of superiority rather than something alignment-indicative. That is to say, he'd be acting like a douche whether he was mafia or town.


Why did you make this post? It's nothing more than a wall-of-text with no real meat in it that reaches no definitive conclusion.

Because Koshi wanted me to give my thoughts on him? I wouldn't have mentioned him otherwise.


Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post. It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. Why would you insist on making a giant wall of nothing rather than just say "I don't have any opinion on this guy yet?"

It's as if you wanted to be seen as doing things while ultimately accomplishing nothing.


cavalinho is looking scummiest to me right now.
He is continuing to scumread FT for writing expansive thoughts on why he thinks djangulingu is null. instead of just saying null. Terrible reason for scum reading someone.

I can see why FT could be considered scummy for just writing this out of no where, but as an answer to a question, it ceases to be scummy.

Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post. It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. Why would you insist on making a giant wall of nothing rather than just say "I don't have any opinion on this guy yet?"

FT "doesn't actually thing anything." That is not true and it's such a scummy way to call someone scummy.

i mean looking cavalinho's reasoning for why FT is scum. He is repeating the same generic shit over and over again.

Yes, but you don't actually think anything in this post.

It's just a wall of words that ultimately goes nowhere. "

It's as if you wanted to be seen as doing things while ultimately accomplishing nothing.



plus why the fuck is cavalinho so focused on FT when mberg also opened with a post where he doesn't discuss reads at all.


plus this looks nothing like his town game here.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/445959-newbie-mini-mafia-liv?user=Cavalinho&page=2
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:21 GMT
#489
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 16 2014 18:33 GMT
#490
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.
Spectaticle
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:34 GMT
#491
On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


How is that my only reason for thinking you are scummy? That is one of many reasons.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:35 GMT
#492
btw i think your handle is very beautiful <3
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 16 2014 18:37 GMT
#493
On April 17 2014 03:34 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


How is that my only reason for thinking you are scummy? That is one of many reasons.


From my point of view, it looks like that's what it boils down to. If there are more reasons, tell me what they are, because I don't see it.

Also, what's up with my handle? >.>
Spectaticle
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:43 GMT
#494
my case on cavalinho outlined

1. you think FT is scummy for answering a question thoroughly, rather than just saying "im null on that guy

2 you are calling FT scummy for one very unspecific, generic reason: He is writing a lot while not doing anything, basically. And you keep saying that in different words over and over again.

3 it looks nothing like your town game, where the reasoning behind your reads are much more in depth.

4 You are scumreading FT, when what you are scum reading them for, not taking a stance, mberg does much worse. Oh you had a secret scumread on mberg, ok...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:44 GMT
#495
On April 17 2014 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?

the fact you think I am scum says enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:46 GMT
#496
On April 17 2014 03:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?

the fact you think I am scum says enough.


i don't know if you are scum. I haven;t played with town koshi in a while, and I don't know about what effect the arrogance brought on by being right a few times will have on you.

Koshi, if you are town know this. In forum mafia your biggest enemy is your own arrogance. It will make you suck.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:46 GMT
#497
omni and kush. Those 2 I want to lynch. I am going to soccer and will come back and make a case on why I would see Omni as second lynch.

Something with saying Kush is the towniest out of a certain group while saying everything Kush does is scummy and the rest of the group is null.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 18:47 GMT
#498
On April 17 2014 03:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:44 Koshi wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
wats up koshi? your scumteam just get shit on?

the fact you think I am scum says enough.


i don't know if you are scum. I haven;t played with town koshi in a while, and I don't know about what effect the arrogance brought on by being right a few times will have on you.

Koshi, if you are town know this. In forum mafia your biggest enemy is your own arrogance. It will make you suck.

I am lynching the best bet on scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 16 2014 18:47 GMT
#499
Alakaslam has been replaced by Vivax.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 18:48 GMT
#500
On April 17 2014 03:47 getmoript wrote:
Alakaslam has been replaced by Vivax.


thank you jesus
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 310
Mind 67
Bale 34
sorry 31
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 693
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft639
C9.Mang0303
Sick126
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2150
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur607
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.