• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11174 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 81 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:44 GMT
#461
Also, I thought he was a smurf but looks like he is a lost newbie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 16 2014 16:45 GMT
#462
On April 17 2014 01:10 mderg wrote:
(2) I wasn´t talking about the time of my post. I meant at the time of this post:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:16 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.


Well, that's just silly. At the time of your one post you didn't have reads on anyone. That's like me calling everyone scummy because at a certain time, they didn't share reads on anyone.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:45 GMT
#463
phyeah he made a case on thrawn and can't be bothered to read why thrawn isn't scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 16 2014 16:47 GMT
#464
On April 17 2014 01:45 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 01:10 mderg wrote:
(2) I wasn´t talking about the time of my post. I meant at the time of this post:
On April 16 2014 19:16 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.


Well, that's just silly. At the time of your one post you didn't have reads on anyone. That's like me calling everyone scummy because at a certain time, they didn't share reads on anyone.

No point arguing about this any further since you don´t seem to understand what I mean.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 16 2014 16:50 GMT
#465
I think your case for why thrawn is town might be correct but it still doesn't change my mind on how I view a Kush lynch over the other lurkers, both of which I would rather avoid because I feel like it's just lynching on person from a group and hoping you picked the right one. I realize you probably meant OTW but I realized I hadn't made any mention that I had read it either. lol
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 16:52 GMT
#466
On April 17 2014 01:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I think your case for why thrawn is town might be correct but it still doesn't change my mind on how I view a Kush lynch over the other lurkers, both of which I would rather avoid because I feel like it's just lynching on person from a group and hoping you picked the right one. I realize you probably meant OTW but I realized I hadn't made any mention that I had read it either. lol

Well. I think Kush is the scummiest out of the group.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:00 GMT
#467
I have a town read on everyone. The silver lining is that I know for a fact that most of my reads are right
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 16 2014 17:00 GMT
#468
On April 17 2014 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 01:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I think your case for why thrawn is town might be correct but it still doesn't change my mind on how I view a Kush lynch over the other lurkers, both of which I would rather avoid because I feel like it's just lynching on person from a group and hoping you picked the right one. I realize you probably meant OTW but I realized I hadn't made any mention that I had read it either. lol

Well. I think Kush is the scummiest out of the group.


I wouldn't necessarily argue with you there either. The amount of times he's made mention to players being confirmed town in his eyes is a bit odd, even after being called out for it he did it again with Thrawn. Can't decide if that's just really ballsy scum play or fearless townie speaking his mind about who he thinks we shouldn't be going after for the lynch.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:05 GMT
#469
I could really be wrong about thrawn.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 16 2014 17:12 GMT
#470
Alakaslam will be replaced if possible as soon as possible. Should I not be able to find a replacement by the end of Night 1, then his slot will be modkilled.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#471
Question to cavalino
Why ft and not mberg when they both had similar generic openings ?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 17:19:37
April 16 2014 17:18 GMT
#472
VOTE COUNT:


Alakaslam (0): thrawn2112

OmniEulogy (0): Djagulingu, Koshi

Djagulingu (0): OmniEulogy

mderg (1): thrawn2112, Djagulingu, Skanjab1s, Koshi

kushm4sta (3): Skanjab1s, thrawn2112, Koshi

thrawn2112 (2): OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords

OneThousandWords (0): Koshi


Not Voting (7): Alakaslam, Cavalinho, mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta, FirmTofu

Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently kushm4sta is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.

Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:24 GMT
#473
I have to look closer at some dudes.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:29 GMT
#474
On April 16 2014 20:49 kushm4sta wrote:
hold up guys let me catch up on the game and give my thoughts. This will probably happen some time between 10-12 est.
After I do that I should look pretty town.

Why the bolded. You had 2 pages you didn't read.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:31 GMT
#475
I had way more than that.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:32 GMT
#476
I was wrong about looking pretty town though
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:36 GMT
#477
On April 17 2014 02:31 kushm4sta wrote:
I had way more than that.

You didn't. dnu why you have to lie about this. What was it then? 3,4,5 ? It wasn't 6 Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:38 GMT
#478
just because i posted on 14 doesn't mean i read everything up to 14.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 16 2014 17:40 GMT
#479
i mean i was caught up to 14 actually. I duno man it seemed like a lot cause the shit you talk about is boring.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 17:45 GMT
#480
On April 17 2014 02:38 kushm4sta wrote:
just because i posted on 14 doesn't mean i read everything up to 14.


...

This is a blatant lie.

Doesn't matter if he corrects himself 2 minutes later.

You just don't blatantly lie like this and don't get lynched.



Lynch Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 402
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38139
Calm 7285
Bisu 2487
Rain 1431
Jaedong 1036
Horang2 605
BeSt 572
Rush 412
Soma 385
Larva 335
[ Show more ]
Stork 323
Light 281
Zeus 193
ZerO 190
Snow 172
Mind 137
Free 107
910 103
Barracks 82
Killer 60
Sea.KH 50
Mong 48
Hyun 45
Shinee 35
Trap 32
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 28
Pusan 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Rock 20
Aegong 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes488
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo774
hiko482
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
djWHEAT112
RotterdaM91
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
ToD58
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.