• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7302 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:53 GMT
#627
OK I read the thread again. The only reason I could see not to like it is that it is basically calling you scummy and not scummy at the same time. Like he says:

This is the reason why it could make you scummy:

This is why you are not scummy for it though:

Like the first part is terribad and there is a dissonance between it and the second part of the post which is the good part.

SO yeah the post is in fact not good because of said dissonance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 22:59 GMT
#633
On March 19 2014 07:56 Coagulation wrote:
thats fucking stupid theres no dissonance at all.
I said people are saying its scummy and this is why its fucking not.



I don't think anyone called it scummy though.

Like what is the point of that? "Hey guys Rayn could have been making plans in the scum qt. He isn't scummy though."

It just seeds doubt and suspicion on someone that you immediately call not scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:06 GMT
#642
Rayn you say that he provides no insight of his own. Would you not say that calling it null is not an insight? Like it is a irrelevant conclusion but it is still a conclusion.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:07 GMT
#644
On March 19 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact is this kush posting?


It is basically most of OMGUS posting...

Hence the policy vote.

Full circle bitches. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:08 GMT
#648
On March 19 2014 08:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad


I think that was actually a pretty good post.

@rayn, talking about things that are non-alignment-indicative is not bad. Because for the most part these are the only things you can talk about because mafia doesn't out themselves in every post. It's perfectly reasonable to point out stuff even if it may never lead to anything.


You think that calling rayn bad is a pretty good post?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:09 GMT
#651
On March 19 2014 08:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad

rayn mostly pretty spot on early game. So, just play along = thx.

when I said play along I meant cooperate.


It feels like Rayn is the Sheriff and Koshi is the Deputy.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:10 GMT
#652
On March 19 2014 08:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad


I think that was actually a pretty good post.

@rayn, talking about things that are non-alignment-indicative is not bad. Because for the most part these are the only things you can talk about because mafia doesn't out themselves in every post. It's perfectly reasonable to point out stuff even if it may never lead to anything.


You think that calling rayn bad is a pretty good post?

No I'm saying rayn's point is good.


Ok. that makes more sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:18 GMT
#664
On March 19 2014 08:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad

rayn mostly pretty spot on early game. So, just play along = thx.

when I said play along I meant cooperate.

It feels like Rayn is the Sheriff and Koshi is the Deputy.

rayn always gets to be the greater role.
Koshi also pretty cool guy.

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:20 GMT
#667
On March 19 2014 08:16 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn you say that he provides no insight of his own. Would you not say that calling it null is not an insight? Like it is a irrelevant conclusion but it is still a conclusion.

The point is he just drops a comment that's non-alignment indicative towards every direction.
There is nothing, the post achieves nothing and is designed to achieve nothing.
If that's kush he is mafia.


nope Its coag and the fact that ITS AN HOUR INTO THE FUCKING GAME WHEN I MADE THE COMMENT DOESNT STRIKE YOU AS A LITTLE FUCKING EARLY TO BE MAKING INDICATIONS OF ALIGNMENTS.

No of course not cause your more interested in SELLING BULLSHIT than fucking reasonable reads.



That is kind of funny because you hopped onto my wagon as soon as the game started. But now it is you that is under pressure it is too early to read alignments?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:22 GMT
#670
Basically my vote doesn't look so bad now when there are like 5 people posting from one account at the same time does it.

#Vindicated
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:25 GMT
#675
On March 19 2014 08:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Basically my vote doesn't look so bad now when there are like 5 people posting from one account at the same time does it.

#Vindicated


Town hero thank you based DarthPunk


HAHA. I fucking KNEW this would turn to shit. One hour into the game. I knew it.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:28 GMT
#679
On March 19 2014 08:27 Koshi wrote:
This isn't shit at all DP.
Are we back to not trying to read into what people are saying?

I can see Hydra being to fast on the posting there because they were very active in the start and just typing that reply to type it as town. Very possible.


Seems shit to me. And I feel vindicated. Don't go walking in my sunshine Koshi.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:32 GMT
#686
On March 19 2014 08:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad

Do you think your post was good and moved the thread forward.
What was your plan on finding mafia with that post?

This is the main question and if you do not answer me reasonably i am not going to move my vote.


This question is also relevant to 3/4 of the thread you know. I read that coag post completely differently though. What is interesting to see is how it was pointed out that dp being overdefensive was scummy (by coag) but then they completely went over the overdefensive line in response to you.




That would be a good point, but then they are a 5-10 head hydra so contradiction can be explained away for that reason. Which is why we should just policy lynch him/ vig him and be done with it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:37 GMT
#694
On March 19 2014 08:32 Koshi wrote:
The red reply thing? That was good.
3 people were saying rayn case was good. He had to reply.
rayn kept up pressure.
Coag kept replying. With more caps.

I don't see overdefensive.


Really. The all caps thing was not over defensive? But you agreed that I was over defensive.

On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.



On March 19 2014 07:19 Koshi wrote:
pointing out overdefensive post. Could be Coag. But it looks like Kush.



For this post:

On March 19 2014 07:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You realise that policy thing was like over a year ago HF? I said I was going to policy vote coag before the game started and I did.

Further I don't think it is a shit policy. I literally would prefer the game to not have a 10 plus member Hydra in it.

I would think you were scum but you, you know, did the same thing last game as town so yeah.



I want to know how on earth you though I was scummy/over defensive for that post, but Coag ragingin all caps was NOT over defensive. That seems like a very arbitrary decision for one thing to be over defensive and another far more defensive thing to not be.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:43 GMT
#702
On March 19 2014 08:41 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:36 Coagulation wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad

Do you think your post was good and moved the thread forward.
What was your plan on finding mafia with that post?

This is the main question and if you do not answer me reasonably i am not going to move my vote.


of course at the time I thought it was a good post. It was an attempt to stop a seemingly bad bandwagon based on pure bullshit.

and then you jump up my ass for no reason and now Im wondering why the fuck im bothering trying to defend you from bullshit logic when your content to just spew bullshit logic all over me.

I dont give a shit what you do with your vote.

What was the bandwagon you were trying to stop?


the one that would start with a slow chant of "RAYN WAS INACTIVE AT START" and turn to a maddening rumble of "RAYN WAS SCUMMY AT START"




You were the only one to mention rayn as being possibly scummy for it. There was no bandwagon and at the time you were answering a question Rayn asked Palmar so there is no rational way you could have thought that answering rayns question was defending rayn from a bandwagon.


Unless you think he was bandwagoning on himself.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:46 GMT
#708
On March 19 2014 08:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2014 08:32 Koshi wrote:
The red reply thing? That was good.
3 people were saying rayn case was good. He had to reply.
rayn kept up pressure.
Coag kept replying. With more caps.

I don't see overdefensive.


Really. The all caps thing was not over defensive? But you agreed that I was over defensive.

On March 19 2014 07:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2014 07:10 Koshi wrote:
If anybody is interested I am following Holyflare atm.


What does that mean?

I think you are scummy scum.

Why? You need to provide reasoning or your position is meaningless.

I liked what Kush said.



On March 19 2014 07:19 Koshi wrote:
pointing out overdefensive post. Could be Coag. But it looks like Kush.



For this post:

On March 19 2014 07:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You realise that policy thing was like over a year ago HF? I said I was going to policy vote coag before the game started and I did.

Further I don't think it is a shit policy. I literally would prefer the game to not have a 10 plus member Hydra in it.

I would think you were scum but you, you know, did the same thing last game as town so yeah.



I want to know how on earth you though I was scummy/over defensive for that post, but Coag ragingin all caps was NOT over defensive. That seems like a very arbitrary decision for one thing to be over defensive and another far more defensive thing to not be.

I didn't like your early posting. I didn't like the non committal stuff. I didn't like the defensive attitude of other posts. I was reading the thread and I was actually looking at your posts strangely and then people put pressure on you and I simply +1 on everything. because I felt that needed to be done and they had a point.

Out of everybody I really believe you had a really weak-ass start and I gave you a scummy point. The point is already put down and cannot be erased.

-Koshi his judgement-


The point is not about finding me scummy at the start, the point is why could you find that post defensive enough to list it as a major reason for your read but NOT think that coag, whom is clearly going massive over defense rage mode, is not?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:47 GMT
#711
On March 19 2014 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i have no idea why anyone would think they need to "defend" me or stop a bandwagon which isn't even there.
When i read the post i actually thought Coag meant i was trying to start a bandwagon on Palmar which would make a bit more sense (although it's false) but there DEFINITELY was no abdwagon starting on me lol.


No it wasn't there and the whole thing reeks of Post-hoc rationalisations.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2014 23:51 GMT
#718
On March 19 2014 08:49 Coagulation wrote:
bullshit. YOU were refering to "NOTEWORTHY"

Bullshit
bullshit

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 08:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:41 Coagulation wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:36 Coagulation wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2014 08:01 Coagulation wrote:
rayn ur bad and should feel bad

Do you think your post was good and moved the thread forward.
What was your plan on finding mafia with that post?

This is the main question and if you do not answer me reasonably i am not going to move my vote.


of course at the time I thought it was a good post. It was an attempt to stop a seemingly bad bandwagon based on pure bullshit.

and then you jump up my ass for no reason and now Im wondering why the fuck im bothering trying to defend you from bullshit logic when your content to just spew bullshit logic all over me.

I dont give a shit what you do with your vote.

What was the bandwagon you were trying to stop?


the one that would start with a slow chant of "RAYN WAS INACTIVE AT START" and turn to a maddening rumble of "RAYN WAS SCUMMY AT START"



But that was not the point at all. It had already been clarified at that point.




Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 07:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar can you explain to me why is it odd/weird/what do you call it that i posted at the start of the game and then didn't post for an hour?


There is nothing about DP HERE AT ALL "WHAT DO YOU CALL IT" IS REFERING TO NOTEWORTHY.

NOW YOU JUST GOT CAUGHT IN A LIE.


He is CLEARLY referencing my observation about rayn in that post. reading the thread is useful.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 00:13 GMT
#740
On March 19 2014 09:11 Koshi wrote:
Exactly my thoughts.

I am not skimming rayn atm cuz he is rayn and I need to keep up with him cuz we will be super duper scumfinding bros but I am not anymore interested in finding out what Coag means with his posts. I am simply not going to lynch Coag.


Rayn is MY super townie friend tho.... Jelly.

But yeah. I don't understand how you could NOT want to lynch coag after all this nonsense. Ragin is not a good reason and he has been bullshitting continuously since the initial pressure.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2014 00:23 GMT
#754
There is no way it is only coag posting. Basically having played many games with coag my expert meta analysis says that coag rarely cares or rages this much, and since when does he say bro?

OMGUS hydra going strong. Destroy it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1107
SteadfastSC823
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech140
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Rock 18
Sacsri 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt458
Mlord227
DeMusliM223
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 99
QueenE86
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 17m
Online Event
17h 17m
FEL
22h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.