• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9590 users

Resistance 3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 57 Next
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
December 27 2013 21:24 GMT
#161
On December 28 2013 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
omfg what?


If I don't deliver something tangible on day 2, feel free to confirm me as mafia, or bad town, or whatever.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 21:25 GMT
#162
So what if everyone just stops talking and vote yes fo Adam's team (whatever it is)?
What can you tell us if there is 1 sabotage?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 21:27 GMT
#163
On December 27 2013 15:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 15:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2013 14:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
On December 27 2013 13:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So everybody is basically saying the same thing over and over again. There are 6 townies. If you exclude yourself there are 5 townies. Even the last missions require only max 5 people. You can select an all town team even if you exclude yourself. Therefore, in case you are considered not necessarily town and your team would be refused if you are in it, it's better to select other people. If you select a team which gets 8 nay votes, it tells us nothing. Voting patterns are the most important thing (obviously besides mission results) in this game because there are no flips.

Anyone who refuses to cooperate in mission selection as a leader and pushes through a selection that is doomed to get a fuckton of nay votes should not go a mission. That's what i think.

On December 27 2013 12:08 Chairman Ray wrote:
There are definitely situations where the leader would not put himself in. It would probably be best to analyse this case by case when these kinds of situations arise, because I always find that people suggesting sub-optimal teams, getting rejected, and letting the next good team pass gives more information than people doing the right play in the first place. We get information for why they chose the team, who approved the team, and who rejected it.

Anyways, other than Koshi who wants to be in, are there any other suggestions on who should be sent on the first mission? Since it's the first one, I'm alright with any team that goes in.

I think you are scum because of this. In 5 pl setup this works because it's actually better to pass the first mission as scum, in 9 pl setup this is different and not necessarily true. Seems to me like an attempt to stop the conversation before it even started.

CR - Does Koshi seem town to you? Why?


Why does not asserting for myself or a specific person to go on the first mission mean I'm scum? Is the logic that since scum will want to fail the first mission, then if I am town, I need to get into the mission to reduce the chances that there will be scum in there?

You are supposed to suggest an all town team, for every mission.
You don't seem to be giving any shits who goes onto a mission 1 and who doesn't. It's not only results and voting that wins the game, it's the discussion behind picks and people's responses on top of that.

What you said was basically "just pick some people who want to go on a mission and let's get over with it".
That's scummy.


I don't agree with that, but we can revisit this subject on day 2 if you want.

Anyway, we need to get some picks on the table. If Adam doesn't have any solid picks right now, we can throw some names on the table to discuss, and if Adam agrees, then he can put them up for a vote.



On December 27 2013 15:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Exactly what do you not agree with?

Please answer this. I just want to know what you disagree with, not why.
table for two on a tv tray
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
December 27 2013 21:31 GMT
#164
You are supposed to suggest an all town team, for every mission.
You don't seem to be giving any shits who goes onto a mission 1 and who doesn't. It's not only results and voting that wins the game, it's the discussion behind picks and people's responses on top of that.

What you said was basically "just pick some people who want to go on a mission and let's get over with it".
That's scummy.


Green - I agree
Red - I disagree
Blue - We can throw that up to debate case by case
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 27 2013 22:27 GMT
#165
Ill be downvoting any team that includes koshi on it.

He says he wants to send people that are active, so he adds VE to his proposed team, who had a grand total of 5 lines to his filter at that point. He wants to take hopeless out of the team because he might lurk, yet VE is completely fine with 5 lines. He theorizes me and grack are scum, pushing a townie hopeless to take the fall for the mission failure, yet still removes hopeless from his team.

I do not like that.



I am going to stick to my proposed team of myself, hopeless and rayn. Ill submit it after I have a shower and throw down a fistful of painkillers for this hangover.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 22:59 GMT
#166
Yeah CR is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2013 23:07 GMT
#167
I think that's a good team Adam.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 27 2013 23:08 GMT
#168
Gonna look more in-depth into Hopeless when I get back
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 27 2013 23:18 GMT
#169
Day 1: Phase 2

You may now begin voting on Adam4167's proposed team of Adam4167, Hopeless1der, raynpelikoneet. Remember, voting is mandatory.

Please vote in the Team Thread
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 27 2013 23:38 GMT
#170
After looking at Hopeless again, I really do like his posts. His contributions have been very excellent and I don't mind his nomination at all.

I'm also okay with Rayn and Adam as nominations. I want to hear some more questioning and activity from everyone b/c the only scum/spy read I have right now is Koshi.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 27 2013 23:48 GMT
#171
I voted yay in vote thread. Adam is null until proven otherwise, I give rayn a townread for being generally critical of everything that moves. Solid town rayn play as far as I can tell. I'm obv town of course.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2013 00:14 GMT
#172
Corazon what's your read on CR?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2013 00:14 GMT
#173
also Adam are you here?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 28 2013 00:35 GMT
#174
On CR - I think you are being a little harsh on him. I think your scum read on him is simply because you disagree with him. Most of his posts have been refuting you so he hasn't had much of a chance to say anything else in relation to the game. Perhaps you should back off of him a bit and let him do his thing?

Ofc if he pulls a Koshi and lurks, then you can go after him.

@Rayn + everyone else
How do you feel about Adam's team? Is there a more optimal team from your standpoint?
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2013 00:43 GMT
#175
Corazon i think CR is giving out half-arsed opinions and not explaining them. I do not like that. I also do not like he is not willing to put any effort into figuring people's alignments on D1.

I would swap Adam with you, that would be my top team atm. I think VE is town too, but it's not a strong read. Adam is null for me. Koshi does not look too fancy, Grack & Sentinel are quite meh, haven't seen any strong opinions from them, and i think CR is scum for what i said.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 28 2013 00:46 GMT
#176
Yeah I would've preferred myself or VE on the team instead of Adam but I also agreed with your point about the leader picking themselves on the team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 28 2013 01:49 GMT
#177
On December 28 2013 09:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
also Adam are you here?


I'm back. kind of. Feel like trash.


Don't know what yall are seeing in VE's filter that'd be worth sending him on a mission.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 28 2013 01:51 GMT
#178
Do I have to yay my own team? seems rather redundant
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 28 2013 03:04 GMT
#179
On December 28 2013 10:51 Adam4167 wrote:
Do I have to yay my own team? seems rather redundant

I'll assume yay unless you type nay for whatever reason.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-28 03:09:54
December 28 2013 03:09 GMT
#180
Current Leader: Adam4167

Deadline to Vote on a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: Adam4167, Hopeless1der, raynpelikoneet

Current Vote Count:
Hopeless1der: Yay
Adam4167: Yay
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 173
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1063
ZZZero.O 160
Bale 18
Dewaltoss 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
Doublelift3981
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10799
C9.Mang0330
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV46
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 59m
Replay Cast
21h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.