• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7578 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 281 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 08 2014 16:59 GMT
#241
Also, you don't get to keep the cards you draft after the arena run is over, which is different from most TCGs.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 17:04 GMT
#242
On January 09 2014 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, you don't get to keep the cards you draft after the arena run is over, which is different from most TCGs.

OH YES DONT FORGET THIS PART
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 17:10 GMT
#243
no need to slap that epeen around there BH, Koshi was just trying to help/
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 17:11:34
January 08 2014 17:11 GMT
#244
*slap slap slap*

actually that's terrible
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 17:12:43
January 08 2014 17:11 GMT
#245
On January 09 2014 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, you don't get to keep the cards you draft after the arena run is over, which is different from most TCGs.

wait wut? I did not know this.Oh that says do not keep. okay then
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 17:12 GMT
#246
On January 09 2014 01:59 Koshi wrote:
It continues.

"PRE-peating" isnt a word, you're good.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 17:12 GMT
#247
On January 09 2014 02:11 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, you don't get to keep the cards you draft after the arena run is over, which is different from most TCGs.

wait wut? I did not know this.


yeah if you got 30 cards every time you played arena that would be hilarious. arena costs 1.5 booster packs, no way in heck are they giving you 6 booster packs of stuff for every arena
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 17:13 GMT
#248
On January 09 2014 02:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 02:11 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 09 2014 01:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, you don't get to keep the cards you draft after the arena run is over, which is different from most TCGs.

wait wut? I did not know this.


yeah if you got 30 cards every time you played arena that would be hilarious. arena costs 1.5 booster packs, no way in heck are they giving you 6 booster packs of stuff for every arena

yeah i totally misread that post at first.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 08 2014 17:18 GMT
#249
Ugh I've reached that point where I get more dusted cards from a pack than new ones.
Oh well at least I get to craft Rag faster.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 17:19 GMT
#250
I actually consider that a pretty good point to be at. It means you've collected most cards!

My rag craft went very slow due to not wanting to disenchant any of my precious shiny cards. shiny harvest golem 4 life
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 17:20 GMT
#251
On January 09 2014 02:19 Blazinghand wrote:
I actually consider that a pretty good point to be at. It means you've collected most cards!

My rag craft went very slow due to not wanting to disenchant any of my precious shiny cards. shiny harvest golem 4 life

oh your one of those people
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 08 2014 17:23 GMT
#252
On January 09 2014 02:19 Blazinghand wrote:
I actually consider that a pretty good point to be at. It means you've collected most cards!

My rag craft went very slow due to not wanting to disenchant any of my precious shiny cards. shiny harvest golem 4 life

I am doing the same thing.
The only one I d/ed was a shiny Harrison Jones I got recently (so I could craft a free Sylvanas)---and now I find out that people are starting to actually use it in decks....sigh. Oh well at least Sylvanas is better until she gets nerfed or something.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 08 2014 17:23 GMT
#253
I'm missing a LOT of the good quality rares/epics though...I'm wondering if I should start crafting those after I make a Rag...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 08 2014 17:25 GMT
#254
I should probably craft a card a some point lol.... I dont think i have any legendary cards yet
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 17:27 GMT
#255
I think it would make sense to make them if you have sylvanas and rag, but make sure they're cards that are useful. I think it's hard to go wrong with certain cards (Dark Iron Dwarf, Defender of Argus, Knife Juggler, 1x big game hunter) that will be useful in all kinds of decks.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 08 2014 17:49 GMT
#256
On January 09 2014 02:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I think it would make sense to make them if you have sylvanas and rag, but make sure they're cards that are useful. I think it's hard to go wrong with certain cards (Dark Iron Dwarf, Defender of Argus, Knife Juggler, 1x big game hunter) that will be useful in all kinds of decks.

Yeah.
I think I'm missing a Defender, I don't think I have any Azure Drakes. Meh maybe if I get the chance tonight we can actually talk constructed a little and I'll stop avoiding you

Either that or I'll try to set up some Mafia LoL games because we haven't played in quite a while and I think OO and geript have started playing as well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 08 2014 17:54 GMT
#257
Argent Commander also a pretty good rare to craft.

Im so far from crafting a legendary man
No gg, No skill.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 08 2014 18:05 GMT
#258
Disenchanting cards as they are patched can help generate more dust if you don't absolutely need the card. You get 8x of value of a common and 5x the value of a rare, which adds up nicely.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 08 2014 18:08 GMT
#259
Yeah so I actually DID disenchant one card. When Argent Commander gave full disenchant value, I disenchanted my shiny Argent Commander for 800 dust and used that to make Sylvanas.

This is part of why I don't disenchant any rare shiny cards; they can potentially be worth HELLA when they are nerfed and blizz lets you DE them for full.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 08 2014 18:30 GMT
#260
i disenchanted golden millhouse manastorm for 1.6k
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 9m
Online Event
6h 9m
FEL
11h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.