• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 281 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 12 2014 05:34 GMT
#281
I'm soo sad I didn't go for the pouch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-12 05:41:28
January 12 2014 05:35 GMT
#282
Wait till you learn whats in it

Look like im tuning in for the best boss battle music :D
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 12 2014 05:45 GMT
#283
On January 12 2014 14:35 GreYMisT wrote:
Wait till you learn whats in it

Look like im tuning in for the best boss battle music :D

If anyone likes SNES music pm me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 12 2014 13:56 GMT
#284
So I got 2 solid decks together in hearthstone but I need a practice partner. Hit me up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
January 14 2014 17:49 GMT
#285
This is pretty much required reading for my next mafia game.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 14 2014 17:50 GMT
#286
Don't tease me greymist
DON'T TEASE ME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 18:49 GMT
#287
*convulses uncontrollably*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 15 2014 03:34 GMT
#288
I want to smash you all in Battle Block Theatre
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2014 11:39 GMT
#289
7-1 in my arena run so far!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 11:48:38
January 15 2014 11:48 GMT
#290
imo hearthstone is good because you dont need a mouse to play it.
and you should definitely always pick warlock if you can
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2014 11:49 GMT
#291
On January 15 2014 20:48 kushm4sta wrote:
imo hearthstone is good because you dont need a mouse to play it.
and you should definitely always pick warlock if you can


add me kush!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2014 12:06 GMT
#292
Bah. Ended up 7-3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2014 12:10 GMT
#293
Bragging is bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 15 2014 12:16 GMT
#294
Clearly it's bad karma.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
January 15 2014 14:59 GMT
#295
somehow I suck at Arena, only got a few 4-3 so far. I think I'll stick with constructed for a while.

Also, while I like to play the game, I can't watch any streams without getting bored.

Bnet: phagga#2962 on Euro.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 18 2014 04:55 GMT
#296
dp confirmed afraid of me in hs
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2014 04:56 GMT
#297
On January 18 2014 13:55 kushm4sta wrote:
dp confirmed afraid of me in hs

wat? you never on when I am.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 18 2014 05:02 GMT
#298
god i have such a bad name in this forum
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2014 08:10 GMT
#299
I just started playing hs this week....got Harrison Jones in a Pack today. I think it would be the right move to disenchant that fucker but it hurts
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2014 08:12 GMT
#300
On January 18 2014 17:10 justanothertownie wrote:
I just started playing hs this week....got Harrison Jones in a Pack today. I think it would be the right move to disenchant that fucker but it hurts

Nooooo. not worth.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
6m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 6m
INu's Battles
20h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.