• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 281 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2014 08:16 GMT
#301
Not worth to disenchant? But I could create so many useful cards with the dust and it doesn't really look like a good card to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 18 2014 08:21 GMT
#302
On January 18 2014 17:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Not worth to disenchant? But I could create so many useful cards with the dust and it doesn't really look like a good card to me.


It is good in some decks. and you lose a lot of dust when you disenchant a legendary.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2014 08:30 GMT
#303
unless it's a gold millhouse manastorm, disenchant that fucker!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 18 2014 08:32 GMT
#304
On January 18 2014 17:10 justanothertownie wrote:
I just started playing hs this week....got Harrison Jones in a Pack today. I think it would be the right move to disenchant that fucker but it hurts

I got a Golden Harrison Jones and disenchanted it to make Sylvanas.
It's entirely up to you, really---HJ is a very niche card with some uses in some decks, but if you want to be competitive sooner you can use the dust to craft a better all-around legendary like Rag/Sylvanas/Ysera/Thalnos/etc.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2014 17:55 GMT
#305
On a side note, the UK mafia meet just happened. Typical pub meeting.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 18 2014 19:08 GMT
#306
If no one got murdered and nothing sexual occurred, why do you mention it here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-18 19:43:30
January 18 2014 19:37 GMT
#307
Many death threats were issued
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2014 19:52 GMT
#308
I was all about the sex, but Holy was oddly unforthcoming
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2014 19:57 GMT
#309
so ez
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 18 2014 22:15 GMT
#310
Oh man I wish I liked in UK so I could meet you guys
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 18 2014 22:32 GMT
#311
who made the first awkward mafia related joke?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 18 2014 23:05 GMT
#312
On January 19 2014 07:32 thrawn2112 wrote:
who made the first awkward mafia related joke?

My money is on Holyflare.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 19 2014 04:21 GMT
#313
Pretty sure it was me actually. Had a bunch of change on the table and went to have a look at what ciders there were, and Holy said something like "you're trusting me with your money then" and I said something along the lines of "yeah, I guess I'll trust that you're town".

Hoho.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 19 2014 04:22 GMT
#314
I want to know who is the best looking of the two.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 19 2014 04:24 GMT
#315
I'm blates gorgeous though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 19 2014 04:25 GMT
#316
On January 19 2014 13:21 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty sure it was me actually. Had a bunch of change on the table and went to have a look at what ciders there were, and Holy said something like "you're trusting me with your money then" and I said something along the lines of "yeah, I guess I'll trust that you're town".

Hoho.

I would have bet anything it would have something to do with a scumslip or lynch all liars.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 19 2014 04:26 GMT
#317
I say things like "scummy as fuck" in my regular circle of friends and have to clarify all the time - so don't feel too bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 19 2014 04:27 GMT
#318
Of course. I would have been horribly disappointed if there was a lack of terrible mafia-based wordplay.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 19 2014 10:07 GMT
#319
Yo why haven't we done a Canada mafia meet up? Besides that our ass backwards queen loving country is huge. That makes things hard I guess.,
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 19 2014 10:18 GMT
#320
holyfire, how sexy is marv?
I imagine him looking like this
[image loading]
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
INu's Battles
19h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.