• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7541 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:23 GMT
#471
On January 11 2014 18:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are discussing your reads in PM's that's anti-town. There is no reason to do that if you are town. So i assume you are not doing anything useful in PM-land.

I want you to explain why:
1) BH's policy makes him suspicious
2) Why Mocsta trolling makes him scum
3) Why marv's "non-caringness" makes him scum

If Moc does not stop trolling, we will kill him. If he's town and doing this, he knows this.

If he doesn't want to play the game, he should be obliged.

Basically this. He'll come out to play regardless of his alignment imo. If he doesn't, I'm all about killing Mocsta.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:25 GMT
#475
On January 11 2014 18:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are discussing your reads in PM's that's anti-town. There is no reason to do that if you are town. So i assume you are not doing anything useful in PM-land.

I want you to explain why:
1) BH's policy makes him suspicious
2) Why Mocsta trolling makes him scum
3) Why marv's "non-caringness" makes him scum

The bolded is patently false. There's nothing wrong with discussing reads in PMs with others. It becomes a problem if the conclusions you draw never see the thread and you act on them, but the act itself isn't anti-town in the slightest.

Rayn I really hope you're just like drunk or something. What do you expect people to do in PMs if not discuss reads?

No, there is no reason to discuss reads - especially scumreads - in PM's when you can do that in thread and make everyone see your thought process. It's anti-town, on D1. Period.

Well I disagree and clearly you feel strongly about it so whatever. I'm discussing reads with people in PMland rayn, umad?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:30 GMT
#489
On January 11 2014 18:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are discussing your reads in PM's that's anti-town. There is no reason to do that if you are town. So i assume you are not doing anything useful in PM-land.

I want you to explain why:
1) BH's policy makes him suspicious
2) Why Mocsta trolling makes him scum
3) Why marv's "non-caringness" makes him scum

The bolded is patently false. There's nothing wrong with discussing reads in PMs with others. It becomes a problem if the conclusions you draw never see the thread and you act on them, but the act itself isn't anti-town in the slightest.

Rayn I really hope you're just like drunk or something. What do you expect people to do in PMs if not discuss reads?

No, there is no reason to discuss reads - especially scumreads - in PM's when you can do that in thread and make everyone see your thought process. It's anti-town, on D1. Period.

I think making lists of barely formed scumreads is the stupidest and least pro-town thing you can ever do and I've almost gotten into some over the line nasty fights with VE in particular about this.

Psh, almost?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:37 GMT
#499
On January 11 2014 18:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah you have no idea how to play in PM games. So i'll just stop.
Whatever.

##Vote: yamato77
Obviously town and will most likely listen to me and lynch mafia. DrH will fail.

If you're so confident in your ability to lynch scum, why not run yourself? Plenty of people are well aware of your skill, if I think you're on the right track finding mafia I could be convinced to vote for you if you intended to actually run. Why do you think Yamato should be mayor just because he'll lynch who you tell him to on D1?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:42 GMT
#502
On January 11 2014 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah you have no idea how to play in PM games. So i'll just stop.
Whatever.

##Vote: yamato77
Obviously town and will most likely listen to me and lynch mafia. DrH will fail.

If you're so confident in your ability to lynch scum, why not run yourself? Plenty of people are well aware of your skill, if I think you're on the right track finding mafia I could be convinced to vote for you if you intended to actually run. Why do you think Yamato should be mayor just because he'll lynch who you tell him to on D1?

You won't vote for me anyways, even if i make a really good case on scum on D1 like in last game.
So i'll just convince yamato, it's easier.

Ahhh but there's the difference rayn - now I'm AWARE that I should be looking for really good cases from you D1. In the game I'm assuming you're referencing, I was convinced your D1 reads were trash for obvious reasons. Now I know you're capable D1.

But yeah, feel free to take the scummy, lazy route. That's what I'm doing. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:44 GMT
#506
Hopefully I have yet to and will refrain from giving you cause to do that this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:46 GMT
#509
On January 11 2014 18:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:44 Alakaslam wrote:
So Mocsta does not desire to defend against the accusations I can't even remember, and thinks I am playing my troll game.

Moc it is good to defend as all alignments but one must do so properly. You seem to insist on discussing your own state of being misread; well then, answer queries in a timely fashion. What need you worry about? There is no blue concern since you have already claimed vig.

You're scum because you're treating me seriously.

Everyone else is ignoring me.

I will vote mayor for anyone that will lynch slam.

I'm not ignoring you - I'm just not commenting on you publicly. There's a difference.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:49 GMT
#512
On January 11 2014 18:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a good example. Mocsta nd VE are in a misunderstanding. Why? Does it help the town Mocsta thinks something is true when it's not? Why is VE being super secret on his read on Mocsta? Does it help anyone?

Yeah rayn, it helps me. With my read on Mocsta being unsure to Mocsta, he can't respond and react accordingly. I have the pleasure of seeing him in his natural state, which helps me to determine what I believe his alignment to be.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 09:59 GMT
#529
On January 11 2014 18:57 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:51 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 11 2014 18:48 kushm4sta wrote:
page 17.. already skipping over gumshoe's posts because he's obv town. Any disagreement?


are you scum after all?


no im not. do you agree that is he obvious town?


nope. I just don't know why you'd care to bring it up.


anytime I develop a strong read i share it with the thread. I could say why for gumshoe but I don't want to go into it if everyone already agrees.

I think we should probably wait to see who he thinks is scum and why before saying for sure, but I agree that his play seems townie enough for now. Keep reading imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 18:32 GMT
#697
I all catching up, did I miss like a dayvig or anything? Not really enough pages if I did...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 20:43 GMT
#730
Rayn grasping its kinda weird...didn't Doc post a log between he and Xata? Or am I misremembering?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 21:29 GMT
#748
Yeah I don't think it matters who Captain Obvious is if he's a smurf. He's not doing shit in this game and he can die if he continues to not do anything.

I've begun the filtration process. I'm at a computer presently, so if anyone has any questions for me now is the time. As far as personal communication goes, I respond to PMs and I'll probably ghost the IRC channel a little later if I'm feeling saucy. Otherwise the most reliable method is TL PMs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 21:51 GMT
#754
On January 12 2014 02:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 12 2014 02:07 Koshi wrote:
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.

koshi we already have a captain obvious. Thoughts on who to lynch?

WoS and VE are being sneaky.

Quantify this statement please Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:06 GMT
#760
On January 12 2014 06:56 Derrida wrote:
Hey all, this is my third mafia game and first PM and first mayor game. You can find my previous games here and here. I was scum in the first one and got killed on Day1, so I’m a terrible scum player. In the second link which is an ongoing game, I am a townie.

Below is the list I’ve made while going through filters to catch-up, I wanted to share it and I will be updating it throughout the game. I am experimenting on it, but in my shadowings and coaching I received, I’ve been told that trying to visualize the connections and reads is very helpful in a mafia game. I will try it out this game. I am hoping that keeping a tab on people’s reads, votes for mayor, and activity fluctuations will make it harder for scum to go unnoticed and pressure them to keep a consistent townie persona, forcing them to slip eventually. Please let me know if I've made a mistake and/or missed any of your reads in my list.

My current mayor candidate is Dr. Helvetica, primarily because I enjoyed reading how seriously he approaches the game. I would like to play a serious game as well, hence the endorsement. I also enjoyed reading through Yamato77’s filter, he is my #2 mayor candidate. I am open to PMs and IRC discussions; though one question, why should one be careful about anonymity on IRC?

+ Show Spoiler +
Inactive players: BloodyC0bbler (1 post, no reads), chinstrap (2 posts, no reads), Bumatlarge (2 posts, no reads), Gumshoe (sub-10 posts, no reads), Captain Obvious (sub-5 posts, no reads), Mkfuba07 (2 posts, no reads), Aquanim (5 posts, no reads),

Marvellosity - 40+ posts, almost all of them 1-2 liners, states that people need to start posting more for him to start analyzing them.
Reads: Suchdoge (town), Captain Obvious (scum)
Yamato77 – 20ish posts, strives to provide reads and analysis, seems like he wants to play actively.
Reads:
Kushm4sta – 20ish posts, active.
Reads: Gumshoe (town), Thrawn (town), Alakaslam (town), Raynpelikoneet (town), justanothertownie (scum), waveofshadow (scum),
Alakaslam – 20+ posts, active.
      Reads: Dr. Helvetica (town)
VisceraEyes – 20+ posts, active.
      Reads: Dr. Helvetica (town),
Koshi – 10ish posts, somewhat inactive.
      Reads: Raynpelikoneet (town).
Dr. Helvetica – 50+ posts, active.
      Reads: Blazinghand (scum)
WaveofShadow – 10ish posts, semi-active.
      Reads: none(?)
Xatalos – 20+ posts, active.
      Reads: none(?)
Blazinghand - 20ish posts, active.
      Reads: none(?)
Just anothertownie – 20ish posts, semi-active.
      Reads: none(?)
Thrawn2112 – 20ish posts, almost all one-liners.
      Reads: none(?)
Mocsta – 50+ posts, active.
      Reads: Alakaslam (scum), Rayn (scum), kush (town), suchdoge (scum)
Suchdoge – 10ish posts, semi-active.
      Reads: none(?)
Hopeless1der – sub-10 posts, semi-active.
      Reads: none(?)


My two mayor favorites are also my top two townie reads. I do not have any scum reads based on the filters, and I don't most of the people here anyway, so I can't do much 'meta-reading'.

My filter should indicate a townread on BH too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:19 GMT
#762
I do. I'll share with the class in due time friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:32 GMT
#764
Could you maybe show me the things you don't like and I can tell you what I was/am thinking Koshi? I asked you to quantify "VE/WoS being sneaky" and you said "VE/WoS being sneaky" in response essentially - without quoting the posts you don't like and saying why, just saying "he's said things I don't like" doesn't really tell anyone anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:33 GMT
#766
I'm not running for mayor because I don't have the time to spam the thread which is pretty much how I confirm myself as town early - without being "confirmed" town, I can't win because I'm known for being slippery as scum. Me running is a waste of my time and posts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:36 GMT
#769
On January 12 2014 07:35 marvellosity wrote:
kushm4sta was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 23:54:33 and had 4750 posts.

Reason:
On January 11 2014 23:02 kushm4sta wrote:
worst op ever.


Worst bump ever.

Well that's fantastic. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:43 GMT
#777
Well I don't know what to say - different game, different mechanics, different schedules. I've got my suspicions and I'll share them eventually. Just hang tight. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS A MINUTE!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:56 GMT
#800
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.

Dost thou not have thine own opinions and thine own will?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings134
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko360
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4225
Jaedong 2226
actioN 1044
EffOrt 721
Soma 603
Horang2 554
Killer 453
BeSt 417
Stork 226
Mini 207
[ Show more ]
Pusan 169
Zeus 143
Rush 135
Light 101
Barracks 91
Snow 83
JYJ 82
Larva 72
ggaemo 66
HiyA 46
Mong 42
Sea.KH 41
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 34
hero 28
Shinee 26
sorry 22
Sharp 22
zelot 17
Sexy 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5820
Dendi683
XaKoH 397
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_45
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3110
Other Games
gofns71469
singsing1526
olofmeister1361
byalli534
B2W.Neo266
Livibee219
OGKoka 100
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV297
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV202
League of Legends
• Jankos1646
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 52m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.