• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 184 Next
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 15:31 GMT
#1101
I'll also put that if I do go down, Kush is almost definitely town as of his responses to my association case. Put a note aside to relook at this event in particular, and his responses once you have the knowledge of my alignment, and can really see my point.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 15:35 GMT
#1102
@JarJar

He had the opportunity to annihilate me but didn't. He's actually interested in who is town or not. His vote would have been the absolute nail in the coffin. If he were scum, he'd want me lynched over the current contender (slam).

This shouldn't mean anything to you yet. Write a note!
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 15:36 GMT
#1103
It's also worth noting that he came out of the woodwork when shit got real. He had every opportunity to remain wildcard.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 15:37 GMT
#1104
I hope you are not going to play the "i made a shitlogic case on purpose and everyone who called me scum for it are scum" card. I guarantee you will get lynched if you do so because that's another shitlogic case..
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 15:42 GMT
#1105
On December 12 2013 00:36 Spaghetticus wrote:
It's also worth noting that he came out of the woodwork when shit got real. He had every opportunity to remain wildcard.
Isn't more of a scumtell to sit back and hide unless you're being pressured?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 15:46 GMT
#1106
I mean, I could understand saying something like "OK, I like Kush's last few posts. I'm gonna call him null for now."

But to go from making a full case on him to "Kush is almost definitely town" based on a few one line posts is hard to swallow.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 15:46 GMT
#1107
@Rayne
No, the thought was genuine, but I never expected it to get anyone lynched. That it generated discussion was part of my intention, but I truly did think these things.

@JarJar
He wasn't being pressured. By 'shit got real' I mean that something meaningful was happening. Look at his position. My case wasn't even intended to pressure, and he has the two most established town at his back. There was zero pressure, he came forward voluntarily once he saw something that he thought was important.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:05 GMT
#1108
I am very confident Spaghetticus will flip mafia nad you should be all voting for him. All he is doing is make bad logic analysis and run in circles around them.
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:05 GMT
#1109
People get in here on this.

I have that feeling you get when you've got the active players against you, and everyone currently afk is about to walk in and lynch according to who is unpopular, rather than actually go through the process themselves.

Five hours until lynch and I want people to be well informed. What are your thoughts on me? Let me defend myself~!

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:08 GMT
#1110
This is Spaghetticus' filter from his scumgame:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=391615&user=Spaghetticus&view=all
Trends:
lynch all lurkers
some fluff about people that doesn't say anything
no scumhunting
lynch all lurkers
some people's flips confirm some people in some way
no scumhunting
lynch all lurkers

yeah seems quite similar.
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:09 GMT
#1111
Rayn I want you to actually point out the bad logic rather than just casually calling everything I say bad. Why is it bad? I'm pretty good at logic, I have a feeling you're just not good at it (99.5 on my last formal logic test), or are deliberately banging the wardrum for a mislynch.

I'm sick of your mindless aggression. At least I go through each of my motions.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:09 GMT
#1112
The way I played that game was really bad. It's my only game as scum, you think I wouldn't adjust my style? I didn't stand a chance!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:13 GMT
#1113
On December 12 2013 01:09 Spaghetticus wrote:
Rayn I want you to actually point out the bad logic rather than just casually calling everything I say bad. Why is it bad? I'm pretty good at logic, I have a feeling you're just not good at it (99.5 on my last formal logic test), or are deliberately banging the wardrum for a mislynch.

I'm sick of your mindless aggression. At least I go through each of my motions.

No it's pretty simple. All people wanted from you was to tell who you think is mafia.
You have not done so. Instead you have made everything else that contributes nothing to the game.
That's it, that's why you are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:15 GMT
#1114
I'll reiterate (again)!

I know that not making cases as scum is bad. I learned my lesson. If I were scum, there'd be nothing stopping me from posting a case, I'd just shit one together and tunnel to my hearts content. I've been given enough material to make a case (refer to when I pointed out to Corazon that it would not go well for him if I did), but I don't have any reads that I believe enough to put my name on. It would be so easy to shit up a case, but I don't want to be the guy at the head of a mislynch.

As scum I have no reason not to post cases.

As town I do.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#1115
On December 12 2013 01:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 01:09 Spaghetticus wrote:
Rayn I want you to actually point out the bad logic rather than just casually calling everything I say bad. Why is it bad? I'm pretty good at logic, I have a feeling you're just not good at it (99.5 on my last formal logic test), or are deliberately banging the wardrum for a mislynch.

I'm sick of your mindless aggression. At least I go through each of my motions.

No it's pretty simple. All people wanted from you was to tell who you think is mafia.
You have not done so. Instead you have made everything else that contributes nothing to the game.
That's it, that's why you are mafia.


I have said who I think is mafia, to the degree I think them mafia. Are you so ego-centric to think there are no people in the world less confident than you?
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#1116
Particularly when I have a history as town of not posting cased until later in the game?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#1117
Why does this need to be asked fucking 100 times before you actually answer instead of running around the issue? I have no clue who you think is mafia.

Who is mafia and why?
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 16:24 GMT
#1118
On December 12 2013 01:09 Spaghetticus wrote:
The way I played that game was really bad. It's my only game as scum, you think I wouldn't adjust my style? I didn't stand a chance!
Uh Ok, but would that make you play that style when you're town.

Haven't read that filter yet. Just think that's a wierd response for a townie to have. Like what would adjusting your scum playstyle have to do w/ this game?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 11 2013 16:26 GMT
#1119
Hey guys. I only have time for this one post and then I will be around 45 minutes before the deadline.

Basically I've been afraid to come back to the thread because I know I can't step foot in here without hearing bullshit reasons about why I am scum. Plutarch, Spag, HF, and Xatalos have come after me all game with bullshit reasons and I really didn't want to have to answer them anymore.

Plutarch has twisted my words and has tunneled me all game
Spag has called me scum for being defensive without even reading the questions I've been asked and trying to figure out why I've been defensive
HF doesn't read my filter and makes bullshit cases about me
Xatalos doesn't believe in any read he makes and is bound to change his vote 5 times from now until the deadline

If you guys have some sort of personal vendetta against me, air it out here. If not, stop senselessly tunneling me.

Spag, stop being a dick to people. "I got a 99.5 per cent on my last logic test so I'm obviously better than you" is just a dick thing to say. Solve the game and stop trying to inflate your ego.

Rayn, my rage in Titanic had a real life reason behind it. I was going through some not happy times and I took a break after Mafia because of it. If you are going to make bullshit reasons about it, I'm going to go to the mods. It's not funny.

Slam is a bad lynch, just vig him. Same with kush.

I don't think it matters who is the best lynch to me because every time I post i get hounded by these 4 asking me to "answer the case" which I have answered a bajillion times. I can't contribute with these 4 breathing down my neck.

So either lynch me or stop with the bullshit.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 16:33 GMT
#1120
I didn't say that Corazon. He accused my logic of being bad. It isn't. I'm forcing him to look for alternative explanations because he's wrong. It wasn't simply pulling rank, it was a reason why he's wrong. That it fitted together with a mild burn was just the way the words came together in my head.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.