• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 184 Next
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:25 GMT
#1061
Rayne I don't like your tone.

My case is that he knows who Plutarch is and was reprimanded outside the thread for it, which made him act with purpose to deny the possible interpretation that he knew who Plutarch is.

A smurf would likely tell his scumbuddies who he is, say... in a scumQT?

It is that he knows, and some external factor drove him to deliberately give the impression that he doesn't.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:27 GMT
#1062
Also Rayne, why so vicious? I actually want to know. Do not dodge this question pls.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:28 GMT
#1063
So when Kush was trying to guess who I was and I was saying he was wrong. All that interaction was faked?
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 14:29 GMT
#1064
On December 11 2013 21:53 Plutarch wrote:
I also found it strange that Bum could state he was analyzing my filter due to me being 'interesting' and then find absolutely nothing to talk about.

How can you read 6 pages of filter and arrive at zero conclusions?



I said you were interesting, because I liked your posts. I used your posts to read kush, so thanks for that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#1065
On December 11 2013 23:27 Spaghetticus wrote:
Also Rayne, why so vicious? I actually want to know. Do not dodge this question pls.

Because you have now made about 70 posts and all you come up with is "kush is scum with Plutarch" with some terribad reasoning..
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#1066
On December 11 2013 23:28 Plutarch wrote:
So when Kush was trying to guess who I was and I was saying he was wrong. All that interaction was faked?


See: encouraging people to think about things that are not conducive to finding town

See: Filling a filter full of fluff

Are you panicking? Why are you suddenly so weak?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 14:31 GMT
#1067
I have to vote someone, is there anyone besides Slam we can think about? All my reads are popping up green. What about purple, did he ever come back?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:32 GMT
#1068
On December 11 2013 23:30 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:28 Plutarch wrote:
So when Kush was trying to guess who I was and I was saying he was wrong. All that interaction was faked?


See: encouraging people to think about things that are not conducive to finding town

See: Filling a filter full of fluff

Are you panicking? Why are you suddenly so weak?


I'm not panicking. I'm just incredulous at how bad your case is. If you are town, don't let confirmation bias start making you see things that aren't there.

If you are scum. Carry on.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:34 GMT
#1069
On December 11 2013 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:27 Spaghetticus wrote:
Also Rayne, why so vicious? I actually want to know. Do not dodge this question pls.

Because you have now made about 70 posts and all you come up with is "kush is scum with Plutarch" with some terribad reasoning..


That's a reason to think me scummy, not a reason to get angry.

Are you trying to start a flamewar with me? You know I've been emotional this past day, you know it'd probably be easy to do. You've also done all in your power to demean my contribution. I've not got the strongest resume here, but I'm faaaaar from the weakest. Your anger at me specifically makes me suspicious. Are you trying to steer town into lynching me?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 14:36 GMT
#1070
K, first I'll comment on Slam:

I don't think he should be policy lynched. I'll agree w/ people that say he should be a vig shot instead. Hopefully any vig wont decide to go rogue since it's almost unanimous that he should be killed. And I know if I was a vig, I wouldn't want to risk going against will of the town and finding out Slam really was scum.


Xatalos touched on this but policy lynches suck for gaining information. Nobody needs to make a scum case. There's usually not gonna be a competing wagon. It's a waste of a lynch as far as an information gathering tool.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:36 GMT
#1071
Anyway. I'm not sure if that case makes Spag more or less likely to be town. Generally people making conspiracy theory cases such as that are more likely to be town due to the greater likelihood of townies being paranoid etc.

But the case is also awful and doesn't ring true to me, after so much time and after apparently being on his second read through of the thread I would expect something more than that.

What do you think rayn? Is spag more or less likely to be scum after reading that case?
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 14:40 GMT
#1072
Yes i am steering the town into lynching you because you have made 70 posts that say absolutely nothing. All you have to say is someone is mafia because of some assumed connection because they tried to guess someone's identity. Every other post you have made is an OMGUS to call out people who are telling you to go scumhunt or telling you why your logic does not make sense. You are not really trying to find mafia and your attitude towards people in this game gives out you are working under fear, pressure, insecureness and inherent guilt.

##Vote: Spaghetticus
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:41 GMT
#1073
On December 11 2013 23:32 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:30 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 23:28 Plutarch wrote:
So when Kush was trying to guess who I was and I was saying he was wrong. All that interaction was faked?


See: encouraging people to think about things that are not conducive to finding town

See: Filling a filter full of fluff

Are you panicking? Why are you suddenly so weak?


I'm not panicking. I'm just incredulous at how bad your case is. If you are town, don't let confirmation bias start making you see things that aren't there.

If you are scum. Carry on.


No. You are being weak. Confirmation bias? I didn't even want to post this!

Since my post on a Pluto+Kush team you have:
- Tried to tell me that scum can't possibly point out bad town reads for towncred
- Told me scum can't possibly stage conversations about fluff in order to appear town and/or indirectly influence them
- called the case I've explicitly stated I didn't want to post as a result of it's shortcomings me being blinded by confirmation-bias. Remember: the intention behind the post was to confirm myself town. It appears I have run across something though.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 14:42 GMT
#1074
On December 11 2013 23:36 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I'm not sure if that case makes Spag more or less likely to be town. Generally people making conspiracy theory cases such as that are more likely to be town due to the greater likelihood of townies being paranoid etc.

But the case is also awful and doesn't ring true to me, after so much time and after apparently being on his second read through of the thread I would expect something more than that.

What do you think rayn? Is spag more or less likely to be scum after reading that case?

Just look at the post he made in LXIII half past D1 where he shared his thoughts.
Seriously, his behavior in this game and there is like comparing a day and a night..
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 14:48 GMT
#1075
On December 11 2013 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i am steering the town into lynching you because you have made 70 posts that say absolutely nothing. All you have to say is someone is mafia because of some assumed connection because they tried to guess someone's identity. Every other post you have made is an OMGUS to call out people who are telling you to go scumhunt or telling you why your logic does not make sense. You are not really trying to find mafia and your attitude towards people in this game gives out you are working under fear, pressure, insecureness and inherent guilt.

##Vote: Spaghetticus


Hmm... this is frustrating. Up until recently I had you green. I still think you probably green though I'm beginning to doubt myself. This attack is... too specific. I'm not the scummiest person here, your vote seems motivated by something other than lynching the scummiest player.

OMGUS? Yes I have a tendency to attack people that attack me. Where better to start? To dismiss my points as OMGUS though... I haven't been illogical, and I've attacked people for legitimate reasons.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:48 GMT
#1076
I find this post interesting and perhaps more important in reading spag's alignment than his actual case.

On December 11 2013 23:19 Spaghetticus wrote:
I respect your ability as I said Pluto. The town read was bad, you would know this as either alignment.

I'm also only FOSing you. I know that this is not strong enough to get either of you lynched, and I'm not confident enough either way to actually want you lynched.

My purpose behind this post was to demonstrate that I've been thinking as a town. You're acting crazy defensive tho.



Generally the purpose of scum hunting is to lynch and find scum But in this post spag clearly states his motivation for scumhunting as survival.

The first part Spag backtrack's from his read. Note that in order for his association case to be meaningful at all he must believe that both Kush and I are both scum or his case falls apart. Yet he is calling kush scum but only 'FoS'ing' me.

(As an aside I hate the term FOS and believe it should never be used.)

He says that his case is not strong enough to get us lynch nor that he actually wants us lynched. Discrediting your own cases immediately is something I associate with scum. Town wants people to follow their reads scum wants to appear active but actually achieve nothing.

In that case why make the case at all? Well that is answered in the last part of the post.
On December 11 2013 23:19 Spaghetticus wrote:
My purpose behind this post was to demonstrate that I've been thinking as a town.


His 'case' was purely an exercise in 'appearing to be town'. The motive behind it is self preservation rather than finding scum.

I understand that the preservation instinct appears within a town mindset also. But I felt that this post immediately following the case, which was much less crafted than it, reveals a scummy mindset.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:51 GMT
#1077
On December 11 2013 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:36 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I'm not sure if that case makes Spag more or less likely to be town. Generally people making conspiracy theory cases such as that are more likely to be town due to the greater likelihood of townies being paranoid etc.

But the case is also awful and doesn't ring true to me, after so much time and after apparently being on his second read through of the thread I would expect something more than that.

What do you think rayn? Is spag more or less likely to be scum after reading that case?

Just look at the post he made in LXIII half past D1 where he shared his thoughts.
Seriously, his behavior in this game and there is like comparing a day and a night..


This is a good point actually. I read through that game and spag appeared to be clearly town. This game he is scummy as shit.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 11 2013 14:51 GMT
#1078
What about vayneauthority, I don't have a read there
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:53 GMT
#1079
On December 11 2013 23:48 Spaghetticus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i am steering the town into lynching you because you have made 70 posts that say absolutely nothing. All you have to say is someone is mafia because of some assumed connection because they tried to guess someone's identity. Every other post you have made is an OMGUS to call out people who are telling you to go scumhunt or telling you why your logic does not make sense. You are not really trying to find mafia and your attitude towards people in this game gives out you are working under fear, pressure, insecureness and inherent guilt.

##Vote: Spaghetticus


Hmm... this is frustrating. Up until recently I had you green. I still think you probably green though I'm beginning to doubt myself. This attack is... too specific. I'm not the scummiest person here, your vote seems motivated by something other than lynching the scummiest player.

OMGUS? Yes I have a tendency to attack people that attack me. Where better to start? To dismiss my points as OMGUS though... I haven't been illogical, and I've attacked people for legitimate reasons.


I find it incredible that you are casting suspicion on two of the most clearly town people in the game.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 14:54 GMT
#1080
On December 11 2013 23:51 bumatlarge wrote:
What about vayneauthority, I don't have a read there


Holw about you comment on the currently relevant goings on in the thread. Spag has posted a case. There have been opinions shared on it.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.