• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:02
CEST 10:02
KST 17:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 184 Next
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 17:05 GMT
#1141
Purple sorry, I meant VE.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:07 GMT
#1142
it's easy to think I was the towniest person in a game, understandable
I come in for the scraps
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 17:09 GMT
#1143
Kush I think you mistake the intention behind my post.

I wasn't trying to show how well I played, I was trying to show that I went after an established town. Why would you think I'd choose this time to brag? Odd...

Corazon I never actually went after you. I also no longer think you red. Stop grudging and get your mind in the game. Nobody's really attacked you in awhile, and I have expressed my intention to stop altogether in the absence of any more upsets. Get informed, get in the game.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:10 GMT
#1144
vayne confirmed lurking? you just being careful not to shit up the thread or what?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:11 GMT
#1145
also i wonder who is going to get nk? i bet it's going to be me.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:11 GMT
#1146
i'm gonna NK alakaslam
I come in for the scraps
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:12 GMT
#1147
ive been trying to come up with scummy shit to say so i dont get nk
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:13 GMT
#1148
vayne why you lurking and come back just to shitpost with me? you have no thoughts on spaghetti or cora's latest bitchfit?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:14 GMT
#1149
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.
I come in for the scraps
purpletrator
Profile Joined September 2013
Vanuatu64 Posts
December 11 2013 17:14 GMT
#1150
hey kush, why did/do you have me as green?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:15 GMT
#1151
vayne do you think he is uncatchable as scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:16 GMT
#1152
On December 12 2013 02:14 purpletrator wrote:
hey kush, why did/do you have me as green?


why do you care?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 17:16 GMT
#1153
On December 12 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
ive been trying to come up with scummy shit to say so i dont get nk

Oh god yes. I sometimes i forget how inferior a troll I truly am.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:16 GMT
#1154
yes, because he doesn't actually post things that can be read. The only time he will ever get lynched is if his entire team throws him under the bus for cred like in portal
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:17 GMT
#1155
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?
table for two on a tv tray
purpletrator
Profile Joined September 2013
Vanuatu64 Posts
December 11 2013 17:18 GMT
#1156
On December 12 2013 02:15 kushm4sta wrote:
vayne do you think he is uncatchable as scum?

Here are vayne's thoughts on lynching scum Slam:
On December 11 2013 13:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
I hope he flips town so I am actually justified in saying that he is hindering the game. If he's scum he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Read that portal game by greymist if you want to see how hard it is to lynch this guy as scum. His entire team bussed him and he still barely got lynched. nuff said.

On December 12 2013 02:16 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:14 purpletrator wrote:
hey kush, why did/do you have me as green?


why do you care?

Because you have to be asked things in order to get your reads. I have a vested interest in myself, so I thought I would start there.

Cora still wondering if you have notes. Also I dont think you ever responded to this question:
On December 10 2013 13:08 purpletrator wrote:
Cora, do you know rayn's townplay? If so, how would you characterize it?

If I missed your answer please point me in the right direction. If I havent, please answer it.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 17:20 GMT
#1157
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:21 GMT
#1158
purpletrator why do you ask specifically Cora about my townplay? You very well know about people on this forum and you also very well know Cora has only played with me in games where i have played absolute shit (Titanic & BttB). So, why are you asking about my townplay from a person who is most likely to misrepresent it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:24 GMT
#1159
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 11 2013 17:25 GMT
#1160
Sorry guys but can we get back to me unless what you're doing is of vital importance? Is it as important as who get's lynched D1? I don't want to stop your convo completely, it just seems less relevant to the immediate future.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.