• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 22:42 GMT
#786
On November 22 2013 07:08 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[*]He talks about anything but why Rean is scum, all he says is "all other cases are crap"
My original case on Rean:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 01:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
K, so I think Rean looks pretty bad too. Like really bad. Almost every one of his posts seem scummy to me.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:50 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.



Couldn't agree more. Also, don't shit up the thread with useless spam like the LXIII game please. I tried keeping up but the amount of shit posts just trolling/making useless jokes/comments is unbearable and makes it impossible to tell low-laying scum from trolling townies. If anyone goes around posting stupid oneliners without saying anything meaningful they have my vote >.>
Says nothing about the game. Makes an empty threat. Posts completely obvious stuff.


Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.
That's not what he thinks of Mocsta. That's telling us how Mocsta has been acting. It's a recap and nothing more. Did he really think that Bereft was asking how Mocsta was acting and NOT whether he though he scummy or not?

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:14 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:04 Aquanim wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:55 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:52 Bereft wrote:
Rean, what do you think of Mocsta thus far?


Talks a lot, seems awfully certain of everything he says.

@Rean
Given this, which way are you leaning on Mocsta in terms of alignment?


I'd say town, scum is typically more laidback. But could just be a good scumbag.
So Aqua follows up and he give a very non-committal answer of "probably town but could be scum".

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:36 Rean wrote:
Aquanim, you're constantly asking but never saying much about what you think. Gimme one town and one scum and reasons why please.
@ least aqua is asking stuff. Rean never asked a question or gave any read, aside from the non read I posted above after he was asked TWICE. All his posts were stating the obvious/answering questions unrelated to reads.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:50 Rean wrote:
Smartass comment that I couldn't resist: + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 15:28 Mocsta wrote:post 10

On November 20 2013 15:29 Mocsta wrote:post 12

consider getting one of these, you could use it :3
[image loading]


More seriously: Mocsta, good post by post analysis but I don't agree with it all. Your points on both Scib and Corazon make sense but I think you're falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap a little with Cora.

In particular: + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red.

I also want to see Aquanim under a bit of pressure to see how he reacts but let's not do everything at once.

And the lack of 5 people is rather disappointing still.
Now here he seems to defend cora. He said earlier that he liked coras case on sci. He tells Moc that he's falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap. And then again w/ the same non-committal read he gave Mocsta with "seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red".

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 16:08 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 15:56 Mocsta wrote:
(A) Discredit me slightly - which is OK, the problem is the non-firm opinion on Corazon or Sciberbia
(B) Subtlely sway convo to Aquanim - again this could be OK in isolation, but I dont like with (A)
(C) Comment about lack of followup from 5 people.


B and C are there as a reminder. Aquanim feels to me like he's getting by too comfortably, but for now its a small lean towards scum as opposed to Corazon/Scib feeling much more scummy to me.

And I'm not discrediting you, I want to warn you not to tunnelvision. Tunnelvision impairs you from thinking logically and it's lost me games in the past because I was convinced I was right and tried to make everything seem as if I was. Maybe that's why I seem non-commital, I don't want to repeat the same mistake. You're right that C/S are acting dodgy but don't close your mind.

On November 20 2013 15:57 Aquanim wrote:
@Mocsta
If Corazon and sciberbia are both scum, what was their motive for going after one another as they have so early? It's focused a lot of attention on the two of them, and I can't imagine that being what scum wants.

@Rean
Why do you want to see me in particular pressured?


To me you look like you're in the position that if I were scum I'd love: sit back, ask some questions, give some non-commital opinions from time to time and earn easy town credit while not under any real pressure.

So one of your questions back at you: if you had a vig shot that only hit scum, who would you aim it at right now and why?
So apparently, he now has a scumread from cora? Wasn't he JUST defending him?

##Vote: Rean




Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[*]How JJD treats his scumread Rean. He never interacts with him
Me, interacting w/ Rean:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 13:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:26 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 13:05 Bereft wrote:
Rean is my top lynch candidate atm, guys. one more thing to add:

On November 21 2013 03:10 Rean wrote:
Forgot this:

On November 21 2013 01:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:Now here he seems to defend cora. He said earlier that he liked coras case on sci. He tells Moc that he's falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap. And then again w/ the same non-committal read he gave Mocsta with "seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red".


I do think Cora is acting scummy but when I see people making what I think is a mistake/wrong interpretation in their arguments I still feel the need to point it out. That isn't defending Cora, it's making sure the suspicion on him is valid and not there because of flawed arguments.

i really don't like this. basically he's admitting to defending Cora even though he thinks Cora is scummy. why? because he believes Mocsta's thought process is flawed.

if I think someone is scum and someone arrives to the same conclusion albeit a different method, i don't see the need to correct them. it's not like he says: "yo i think the way you arrived at your conclusion a bit weak, but i agree with the ultimate end conclusion that cora is scum". he says "Mocsta, good post by post analysis but I don't agree with it all. Your points on both Scib and Corazon make sense but I think you're falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap a little with Cora." if anything, i analyze their case and see if it strengthens or invalidates my own read.

##Vote: Rean


How many fucking posts will I have to answer where people make statements WITHOUT READING THE FUCKING POST THEY'RE QUOTING. I, in exact words say I'm not trying to defend Cora and you see that as admitting to defending him?
I was pointing out a mistake in Mocsta's logic because I didn't want him to use poor arguments that Cora could easily deflect. Is this wrong in your eyes?
And your "it's not like he says", both things are the fucking same just differently worded.

You can say you weren't trying to defend cora. But you were. Moc made an argument and you said it was flawed. There's no other way to interpret that.

And you didn't even point out what you didn't like about mocstas case. WHy did you think that Moc was falling into the trap? How could cora have easily deflected his argument? By saying "Your logic is flawed because you think I'm scum." ?

On November 21 2013 13:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Not sure if my point came across there.

what I'm saying is, you said that you were "pointing out a mistake in Mocsta's logic".

But saying that Moc is falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap is NOT a flaw in logic. It could explain why Moc was using faulty logic. But it's not a mistake in logic itself.

On November 21 2013 13:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Not sure if my point came across there.

what I'm saying is, you said that you were "pointing out a mistake in Mocsta's logic".

But saying that Moc is falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap is NOT a flaw in logic. It could explain why Moc was using faulty logic. But it's not a mistake in logic itself.
I keep coming up w/ better ways to phrase what I'm asking. My real question is this:


Why when you read Mocs case did you think that he might be falling into that trap? How come you didn't read it and think "that makes sense", especially since you had a scumread on cora?


bed now for me too

On November 21 2013 14:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:55 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 13:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 13:26 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 13:05 Bereft wrote:
Rean is my top lynch candidate atm, guys. one more thing to add:

On November 21 2013 03:10 Rean wrote:
Forgot this:

On November 21 2013 01:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:Now here he seems to defend cora. He said earlier that he liked coras case on sci. He tells Moc that he's falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap. And then again w/ the same non-committal read he gave Mocsta with "seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red".


I do think Cora is acting scummy but when I see people making what I think is a mistake/wrong interpretation in their arguments I still feel the need to point it out. That isn't defending Cora, it's making sure the suspicion on him is valid and not there because of flawed arguments.

i really don't like this. basically he's admitting to defending Cora even though he thinks Cora is scummy. why? because he believes Mocsta's thought process is flawed.

if I think someone is scum and someone arrives to the same conclusion albeit a different method, i don't see the need to correct them. it's not like he says: "yo i think the way you arrived at your conclusion a bit weak, but i agree with the ultimate end conclusion that cora is scum". he says "Mocsta, good post by post analysis but I don't agree with it all. Your points on both Scib and Corazon make sense but I think you're falling into the "he must be scum so I'll try to interpret everything he says as scummy" trap a little with Cora." if anything, i analyze their case and see if it strengthens or invalidates my own read.

##Vote: Rean


How many fucking posts will I have to answer where people make statements WITHOUT READING THE FUCKING POST THEY'RE QUOTING. I, in exact words say I'm not trying to defend Cora and you see that as admitting to defending him?
I was pointing out a mistake in Mocsta's logic because I didn't want him to use poor arguments that Cora could easily deflect. Is this wrong in your eyes?
And your "it's not like he says", both things are the fucking same just differently worded.

You can say you weren't trying to defend cora. But you were. Moc made an argument and you said it was flawed. There's no other way to interpret that.

And you didn't even point out what you didn't like about mocstas case. WHy did you think that Moc was falling into the trap? How could cora have easily deflected his argument? By saying "Your logic is flawed because you think I'm scum." ?


It's not defending him, it's making sure Cora can't defend himself as easily by making sure the arguments are solid.

As for your second point, when you quoted the post where "I defend Cora", did you happen to notice that the reason for my comment on Mocsta's post was in the same damn post right below what you quoted? With further explanation in the next post when Mocsta asks me about it?

OK right, this sentence:

"seems like a legitimate point to me rather than a scum-slip. But it could be a way of distancing himself from Scib if he flips red."

I guess I forgot about that. You did give a reason. It just seems like a strange thing to say about someone you're reading as scum. If it's a legitimate point then he's not scum.




Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[*]He never tries to convince anyone Rean is scum
Me, trying to convince people Rean is scum:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 11:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@moc

What's your read on Rean right now? Do you think he's a bad lynch today?

On November 21 2013 23:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Jampi, what do you think of Rean?

On November 21 2013 23:18 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:15 jampidampi wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Jampi, what do you think of Rean?

Scummy, but not as scummy as Aqua.
So I take that to mean that if it's clear that aqua isn't gonna get lynched then you'd be happy to move your vote to Rean so we can get a majority?

Yeah, as you put it, it's pretty hilarious. 7/50 posts of yours are towards scumhunting <3
It's pretty low, considering you said "every other case is shit".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 22:45 GMT
#787
Also ALL THESE POSTS BESIDES ONE ARE FROM EARLY ON IN THE GAME!
you never bring up anything i talk about Rean. Yet you magically have a fucking scum-scum read between us.

Tell me, you scum!JJD. Which of our interactions are scum-scum and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 22:46 GMT
#788
+ Show Spoiler +
I laugh at all these people who claim they can read me.
the only person who can actually read me is marvellosity (maybe Hapa).
you are all so bad
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 22:54 GMT
#790
I suggest you start contributing Aquanim.
Because you can't be 100% sure i am scum. And if you don't, after i flip people see you took the easy way out.
Tell me, why am i scum?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 22:56 GMT
#791
While i wait, here are my other scumreads, cases on Mocsta and Bereft.
Sorry it'll take about an hour, there is a lot of stuff.
But i'll get there.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:01 GMT
#794
I lied, it does not take long to tell why they are scum.

Bullet points why Mocsta and Bereft are scum:

  • Both scumslipped


On November 22 2013 02:20 Mocsta wrote:
Rayn
Have you been mislynched before?

On November 22 2013 02:16 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 01:13 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I started playing, that's the explanation.

Funny that.

Town when not playing
and scummy when you start playing.

Yeah in every single game i actually play i am considdered ascummy, it's something you should know.
When i am obv-town i am usually scum. Something you should know too.

Rayn, with every post you write I only want to lynch you more. I'm at work, but if anyone other than yourself wants to pick my brain or discuss, I'll do my best to oblige. you are completely crumbling and I think you've called nearly every single person in this thread scummy and I have no desire to engage with you as (a) I have 0 tolerance for your attitude and (b) you're doing a perfectly fine job shooting yourself in the foot without any of my prodding. its not my job to convince you you are scum. its my job to get a majority mislynch right now.

Cora how do you interpret rayn's behavior? do you read it purely as an ego trip? what do you think of the fact that first he claims jampi not voting for him is scummy, then follows it up with the argument that if onegu votes for him, then onegu is scummy? why do you think its more beneficial to keep a toxic player around who gives the fake intention of martyring (without actually intending to be a martyr) vs an analytical level headed player who's at least giving the impression of being as transparent as possible?

Everything else is in my filter about them.
Mocsta could be town. Then thrawn, that might actually take more than 5min because it's not this easy of a case.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:05 GMT
#795
Why is everyone saying "rayn is scum because he does not give a fuck about who we lynch as long as that is not Rean"?
How does that make me scum?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:06 GMT
#796
Rean you better be town this gme, otherwise i look so fucking bad to everyone playing mafia on TL
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:13 GMT
#800
On November 22 2013 08:07 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is everyone saying "rayn is scum because he does not give a fuck about who we lynch as long as that is not Rean"?
How does that make me scum?

Do you agree that you don't give a fuck about who we lynch as long as it's not Rean, or are you merely saying it for the sake of the argument?

I just made a case on JJD. wtf are you talking about?
Do you even read the thread. Of course i fucking care about who we lynch. I just don't want to lynch town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#802
On November 22 2013 08:07 Mocsta wrote:
@Sciberbia, jamidampi, rean

Why are you not voting Raynpelikoneet?

Because they are town. Onegu is too.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:17 GMT
#803
On November 22 2013 08:12 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is everyone saying "rayn is scum because he does not give a fuck about who we lynch as long as that is not Rean"?
How does that make me scum?

do you need it spelled out for you? why do you care so much about potentially mislynching Rean, but you don't have ANY qualms about lynching anyone else in the game? you DO realize it's not 2 town vs. 10 mafia, right? who's your strongest town read after Rean? Onegu? and how about after that?

also, it's pretty obvious so I don't know why it begs repeating, but it's the job of every responsible townie to not throw away their vote and get a majority lynch on a scum read right now. scib, I'm looking at you.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT MY TOWNREADS? WHAT'S THIS POST ABOUT?
I just made a post on my top lynch target, and you ask me about fucking townreads. Well here you go.

Onegu is town
Rean is town
Lonemeow/Holyflare is town
Jampidampi is town
Corazon is town
sciberbia is most likely town
Aquanim is most likely town

there.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:17 GMT
#804
Yeah and Mocsta might be town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:18 GMT
#805
And that means thrawn is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#808
On November 22 2013 08:19 Mocsta wrote:
Btw:

I haven't read from page 37 to here yet, I just skimmed for votes to see if we are on majority.

(1) I will be on public transport the next 45minutes

(2) I haven't read Onegu case on me, but im kinda shocked that even if he thought I was scum, that he would cast a throw-away vote on me?

Its clear the main wagon is Rayn or possibly Rean/Aquanim.

The action of a throw-away vote given his hours and hours of reading sits quite poorly with me.

nonononoon..
Lynch JJD. please. Please man, come here and talk some fucking sense to these people if you are town. please.
Mocsta be town and do it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:27 GMT
#811
On November 22 2013 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And that means thrawn is scum.
I was contemplating this last night too.
For me its the dwindling activity - will have to push him for more.

All he does is shit on me. And in the same sentence he tell people to not talk about me
If you are town i can guarantee thrawn is scum.
But, plz, we need to lynch JJD.
Mocsta, you know me, i do dumb (looking) stuff as town. But i have reasons for it. I have given my reasons. All these people i have never played before do not understand it. Look at Jampidampi, look at Onegu. They know my shit. They are not votingfor me. Why? They know what i do is not scumlike. Fuck jampidampi's behavior when i went "batshit crazy" on him was so 100% town. He knows NWM. He knows me and thinks critically.

Apparenty you at least attempted to do so. haha.

For a second think about it. If you can't understand it then okay, i fucked up. Then you vote for me. That's not the end of the world and i still have my reads to offer. But JJD - i tell you - he is scum. He is so very scum i suggest you read my case on him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:28 GMT
#812
On November 22 2013 08:26 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is everyone saying "rayn is scum because he does not give a fuck about who we lynch as long as that is not Rean"?
How does that make me scum?

Oh, and in reference to this post. I would consider these typical behaviours:

A townie looks at a point against them and says "That doesn't make me scum".
A good townie looks at a point against them and says "That doesn't make me scum, and here's why I did it".
A scumster looks at a point against them and asks "How does that prove I'm scum?"

This post by Rayn is definitely in the third bucket.

Yeah except that i actually do give a fuck about who do we lynch.
Your arguments are "rayn is scum because he defended Rean".
You're dumb. Most likely not scum but really dumb.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:40 GMT
#818
Mocsta, please read this:

What i did was for a reason. For a reason i explained already. Thread was too "happy". Everyone was "Rean is scum" and i can tell you he is not scum.

What i expected in votes was this:
- Jampidampi does not vote for me
- Onegu does not vote for me
- thrawn does not vote for me
- you do not vote for me

Any other people i don't care.
All people except thrawn has followed up to their expectations (to some extent you too).
JJD talked bullshit. So did Bereft. So did thrawn.

If you are town let's kill JJD. He is scum, so is Bereft but i don't care atm.
If i misread you or if i misthought people's intelligence then vote for me.

I tell you, JJD is red, if he flips green, you can lynch me on D2.
If i flip red then lynch Rean as people seem to think i am scum because he is but are voting for me (rofl).

Lynch JJD. If he is town you can lynch me on D2, i don't oppose it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:42 GMT
#820
On November 22 2013 08:29 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 08:12 Bereft wrote:
On November 22 2013 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is everyone saying "rayn is scum because he does not give a fuck about who we lynch as long as that is not Rean"?
How does that make me scum?

do you need it spelled out for you? why do you care so much about potentially mislynching Rean, but you don't have ANY qualms about lynching anyone else in the game? you DO realize it's not 2 town vs. 10 mafia, right? who's your strongest town read after Rean? Onegu? and how about after that?

also, it's pretty obvious so I don't know why it begs repeating, but it's the job of every responsible townie to not throw away their vote and get a majority lynch on a scum read right now. scib, I'm looking at you.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT MY TOWNREADS? WHAT'S THIS POST ABOUT?
I just made a post on my top lynch target, and you ask me about fucking townreads. Well here you go.

Onegu is town
Rean is town
Lonemeow/Holyflare is town
Jampidampi is town
Corazon is town
sciberbia is most likely town
Aquanim is most likely town

there.


because you've just about claimed everyone here is scum so your scum reads are a useless metric. your reads change every five minutes based on convenience anyways and I'm going to nail you to the fucking wall with them once I get home.

No they don't. They change after i interact with people and based on what they say.
Unlike yours. <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:43 GMT
#821
On November 22 2013 08:40 Holyflare wrote:
Would you rather I read the whole thread or post on the first half that I have read first?

Your task for D1:
Vote for JJD. If he flips town kill me on D2.

thanks <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 23:45 GMT
#823
thrawn you are not saying anything useful.
can you answer my questions please?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM815
TKL 296
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 815
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 296
IndyStarCraft 179
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 2561
Horang2 414
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 146
Rush 92
EffOrt 56
Zeus 48
Free 31
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m5109
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 894
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1766
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo395
C9.Mang0264
crisheroes199
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr92
UpATreeSC58
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2738
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 14m
INu's Battles
16h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 14m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.