• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5924 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:52 GMT
#1442
On November 24 2013 12:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed


Making an issue over obvious sarcasm is scummy.
Uh no. It's not sarcasm because you said the same thing in your "case" against me?

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum
So were you being sarcastinc there too? If not, please explain why you lied.


The top one is obviously sarcasm and I do not believe that the sarcasm could be lost on you. The bottom one is a "lie" but only in the sense that "other people" was poor word choice on my part... remember that that spoiler is my stream consciousness reads.. it's me posting thoughts into the thread without bothering to reread or fact check any of it. It's not an optimal way to make cases but it is an optimal way of telling everyone exactly what my state of mind is like. It's not a "lie" that tells you anything about my alignment nor does it discredit my assertion that you are asking for role information when there is no reason to do so.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:59 GMT
#1443
On November 24 2013 12:39 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 23 2013 00:15 JarJarDrinks wrote:
The fact that you think that rayn was completly wrong w/ all of his reads and gave me AND bereft townreads after the flip is suspicious to me.


townie "the thing you did is suspicious"

scummy "the thing you did is suspicious to me"

Reason? It's forced and fake. "Is suspicious" is more aggressive/confrontational, or townie. When you say something "is suspicious" you are saying that something is suspicious. You are trying to make a point to everyone else in the thread that X person is scummy for X reasons. When you say something "is suspicious to me" you are allowing that maybe it's not that suspicious, but it is to you. It's also forced and fake because it's too many words. When you want to say something there is a natural way of saying it, and natural ways of saying things have a lower word-count than ways of saying things thought up by somebody who is lying.
This can't be a real case right? This is more sarcasm I assume?


No that's legit. That guy was mafia. When people use more words than needed to say something as simple as "I think this is scummy" and turn it into "My read is that this is scummy in my opinion" it strongly suggests that their posts and thoughts are unnatural, or faked.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 04:08 GMT
#1446
Oddly enough mocsta that vote makes me feel uneasy about you. I'd like you to explain who your main scumreads are and why, and who is the scummiest out of all of them and why.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 04:59 GMT
#1465
On November 24 2013 13:57 Aquanim wrote:
EBWOP: The only thing stopping me from lynching Holy right now is that doctor claim.


same here
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 07:51 GMT
#1508
JJD hasn't done anything. Lately he's thrown dirt on Cora, Mocsta, and spent a lot of time talking about HF's claim which would be an easy thing for scum to talk about. He's not talking to people trying to convince them of his reads, and as Mocsta pointed out his delurk timing to defend himself after I randomly voted him doesn't look good. Combine that with what someone just pointed out about his actions leading up the lynch and I think there's a pretty obvious pattern suggesting that he doesn't actually care about discussion or helping town trying to figure out who to lynch.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 08:16 GMT
#1509
eh idk what to do ##unvote because I hate having my vote down when i'm undecided

jampi/rean both afk, if one or both are town it makes it that much harder to get a majority on scum. if both are town and neither of them vote then town only has 6 votes and we need 6 votes to reach majority... doesn't look good

hf is making no efforts to find scum but still finds time to defend his doc claim and insult people?

I dont remember ever disagreeing with anything that's been pointed out about onegu recently

my possible lynch targets are therefore JJD, HF, and Onegu.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 18:18 GMT
#1592
On November 25 2013 03:04 Bereft wrote:
i would agree with sixty percent odds. there is something that i would like to know. does chezinu write hidden messages only? will he really vote scib?


Talking about how or why chezinu plays or might be town can only decrease his effectiveness if he is indeed town. On the other side of the coin if I think he's scum I'd rather him not know this until it's too late for him to adjust his play accordingly. I'm content to just watch and see how often I can figure out what he's getting at.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:06 GMT
#1608
Hi Corazon.

Chezinu! Look into my eyes.. what do you see? What lies beyond them, and what are they reflecting?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1615
On November 25 2013 07:17 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
Hi Corazon.

Chezinu! Look into my eyes.. what do you see? What lies beyond them, and what are they reflecting?

Do you plan on buddying everyone in this game?


that was not buddying that is me trying to read him. don't interrupt conversations
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#1621
Cor the only reason I haven't joined your Onegu wagon is because I don't have any confidence that I can pick him out when he's scum. I just now read his case and it didn't make me feel anything at all about his alignment. The same goes for the rest of his filter. I don't know if it's language barrier or what, but I am never confident reading him no matter if I think he's town or scum. I honestly don't know how to make that call and if I end up voting him, it will mostly be a process of elimination and consolidation vote.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:28 GMT
#1625
I'm going to stand by my game long stance that Mocsta is super town. I think his personality causes his posts to look suspicious, like he's at least as concerned with coming off as intelligent or funny as he is with playing the game and that makes his posts look more suspicious than they should.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:36 GMT
#1627
On November 25 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
Cor the only reason I haven't joined your Onegu wagon is because I don't have any confidence that I can pick him out when he's scum. I just now read his case and it didn't make me feel anything at all about his alignment. The same goes for the rest of his filter. I don't know if it's language barrier or what, but I am never confident reading him no matter if I think he's town or scum. I honestly don't know how to make that call and if I end up voting him, it will mostly be a process of elimination and consolidation vote.

I told you to have more of a thread presence today and you've failed to do that. It's detrimental to town.


+ Show Spoiler [for corazon] +

Stop talking to me unless you're wanting to converse about reads or unless you decide I'm scum and want to figure it out. Yesterday I hadplanned on moving the thread along but I kept coming back in and seeing you throwing a fit and voting anyone who got on your nerves. You were acting like rayn did, trying to take complete control over the thread and telling everyone what they can and can't talk about. I went with the "if you don't have anything nice to say" idea so I ignored this game until you calmed down.


On November 25 2013 07:27 Bereft wrote:
alright guys let's get our shit together. if you guys can't rally behind a mocsta or HF lynch, I think we should lynch chezinu if he doesn't come back into the thread with something useful. I'm not keen to lynch JJD or onegu over chezinu right now.


Why do you want to lynch Chezinu? Do you think he will flip red? Ignore consolidation and everything... who do you want to lynch?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 22:54 GMT
#1633
read this

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 24 2013 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed



On November 24 2013 12:14 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.

Are you Fn kidding me? + Show Spoiler +
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum
THAT'S your case? You don't like my posts? Well way to make a case that I couldn't possibly defend myself against. What don't you like about my posts. Why is it scummy to focus on cora? Why is it scummy to ask for flavor? This is the most vague bullshit case I've seen. The only thing you posted that is actually scummy is a complete lie.



On November 24 2013 12:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed


Making an issue over obvious sarcasm is scummy.
Uh no. It's not sarcasm because you said the same thing in your "case" against me?

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum
So were you being sarcastinc there too? If not, please explain why you lied.



On November 24 2013 12:39 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 23 2013 00:15 JarJarDrinks wrote:
The fact that you think that rayn was completly wrong w/ all of his reads and gave me AND bereft townreads after the flip is suspicious to me.


townie "the thing you did is suspicious"

scummy "the thing you did is suspicious to me"

Reason? It's forced and fake. "Is suspicious" is more aggressive/confrontational, or townie. When you say something "is suspicious" you are saying that something is suspicious. You are trying to make a point to everyone else in the thread that X person is scummy for X reasons. When you say something "is suspicious to me" you are allowing that maybe it's not that suspicious, but it is to you. It's also forced and fake because it's too many words. When you want to say something there is a natural way of saying it, and natural ways of saying things have a lower word-count than ways of saying things thought up by somebody who is lying.
This can't be a real case right? This is more sarcasm I assume?



On November 24 2013 22:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 16:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
JJD hasn't done anything. Lately he's thrown dirt on Cora, Mocsta, and spent a lot of time talking about HF's claim which would be an easy thing for scum to talk about. He's not talking to people trying to convince them of his reads, and as Mocsta pointed out his delurk timing to defend himself after I randomly voted him doesn't look good. Combine that with what someone just pointed out about his actions leading up the lynch and I think there's a pretty obvious pattern suggesting that he doesn't actually care about discussion or helping town trying to figure out who to lynch.
OK, go back and reread and then come back and explain to the town that this did not happen. That's the 2nd time you've posted a lie to make me look scummy.



When you (JJD) think that somebody (thrawn) is lying and making ridiculous cases against you, wouldn't you be suspicious of them? Does JJD sound like he's suspicious of me? No, he's just really angry. He's angry because he's scum and he's mad that I figured out that he's scum and he thinks my cases are bad and doesn't believe he should be lynched because of them. If he was town and decided I was intentionally lying to mislynch him he would looking into my filter and asking me questions about it, or saying my push on him is scummy, etc.

##vote: JarJarDrinks

Corazon.. I made a bunch of posts about why JJD is mafia last night. You barely commented on them besides saying it was too hasty of a vote. If you want me to even think about not lynching JJD then you need to convince me that I'm wrong about him.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 23:14 GMT
#1638
you're missing the main point of what I just said. here's what your post should be

On November 25 2013 07:59 cDgCorazon wrote:

Scum would try to discredit and attack the person (this is what he did, trying to discredit me by calling me a liar, but not scum)
Town would try to discredit and attack the argument as well as being suspicious of the person attacking them


Go read those quotes again. Does it look like JJD thinks I'm mafia? He IS trying to discredit me by making fun of my cases and calling me a liar, but he is NOT calling me scum. He is trying to make me look bad, and therfore make my case look bad, without having to stick his neck out by calling me mafia. If he's town, and thought I was lying about him and making really terrible cases he would be suspicious of my motives. He was not suspicious, he was only interested in making me look bad.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 23:16 GMT
#1640
On November 25 2013 08:07 Bereft wrote:
thrawn, why are you so certain mocsta is town? is it because he called you his baby??

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:28 Mocsta wrote:
post 10
Thrawn baby: De ja Vu all over again.

We might as well be masons + innocent childs


trust me, these sweet nothings will get you nowhere.

do you think onegu's case is without merit?


telepathy

Onegu's case was about mocsts switching his scumreads all the time for no reason. Surely after yesterday's lynch everyone has learned not to use that as a scum tell? Onegu needs to prove why Mocsta's switches promote scum agenda and I don't know how that can be done until we see more flips.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 23:31 GMT
#1652
On November 25 2013 08:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:14 thrawn2112 wrote:
you're missing the main point of what I just said. here's what your post should be

On November 25 2013 07:59 cDgCorazon wrote:

Scum would try to discredit and attack the person (this is what he did, trying to discredit me by calling me a liar, but not scum)
Town would try to discredit and attack the argument as well as being suspicious of the person attacking them


Go read those quotes again. Does it look like JJD thinks I'm mafia? He IS trying to discredit me by making fun of my cases and calling me a liar, but he is NOT calling me scum. He is trying to make me look bad, and therfore make my case look bad, without having to stick his neck out by calling me mafia. If he's town, and thought I was lying about him and making really terrible cases he would be suspicious of my motives. He was not suspicious, he was only interested in making me look bad.

Maybe he thinks you are just misguided town?
Town can make bad cases too, not just scum.

I think he is trying to make only your case look bad, and you are making the incorrect conclusion that he is trying to make you look bad also. Your lynch isn't on his agenda, so I'm more inclined to think that he just thinks you are town making a bad case, which isn't too far off if you are town.


Speaking of JJD's agenda, what is it? What has he done during D2? He has thrown suspicion on you and mocsta but he hasn't pushed either of those lynches. He was very trusting of HF's blue claim and that is very suspicious. He asked for roleblock claims and that is suspicious. I'm not even suggesting that he is fishing for blue claims to plan out his night kills. It's bad because townies don't try to figure out claims by asking other people to claim this early on in the game. Townies know that if someone with a blue role has a reason for knowing that HF's claim is bs, that blue role will come forth. Asking roleblockers to claim this early on just isn't what townies do.... because townies don't want to reveal blue roles. He still hasn't voted. We have no idea who he wants to lynch.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:08 GMT
#1663
what the hell mocsta
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:16 GMT
#1667
On November 25 2013 09:11 cDgCorazon wrote:
Sorry Moc, there is no way we are going to no-lynch today. It's only going to hurt us with lack of information. We need a flip.

People voting Mocsta: You need to find other lynch trains. JJD is an acceptable one but I'm starting to think again that Onegu is the best one. I hate to say this but if you Mocsta voters force a no-lynch, I will hunt you down relentlessly and policy lynch you all. Pick a different lynch.


I am in an opposite situation. I'm more confident about JJD but I think onegu is a good lynch and will consolidate if needed. I've had a suspicion all throughout this cycle that scum want to lynch mocsta today and jjd and onegu both fit that bill, but I'd argue JJD is scummier about it because he's hasn't taken a stand about his mocsta read. Onegu's case is bad and looks like a scum case as people have pointed out so I don't mind consolidating.

Please don't tell people what to do with their votes, if they are scum I'd rather not give them "advice." Town knows how to consolidate.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:25 GMT
#1677
Is the New Brown State's foreign policy one of isolationism, is it one of ignoring the queries of others? Many do not look kindly upon such primitive ideology.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 00:29 GMT
#1684
##unvote
##vote: onegu
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 66
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox413
Mew2King57
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft375
C9.Mang0277
Sick135
ViBE88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 51m
Patches Events
10h 51m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.