• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6102 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:43 GMT
#2161
##Vote Onegu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 10:55 GMT
#2162
CAN I HAVE THE ATTENTION OF TH THREAD PLEASE


THIS IS MYLO

THE PLAYER LIST IS AS FOLLOWS

1THRAWN KILLED N2
2 REAN/ALAKASLAM
3 JarJarDrinks Lynched day 2
4 cDgCorazon
5 Befeft
6 Vonthin/Rayn Lynched D1
7 Mocsta
8 Aquanim KILLED N2
9 Onegu
10 Lonemeow/ Holyflare
11 Sciberia
12 Jamp/ Chezniu


THIS LEAVES US WITH 8 LEFT!

5TOWN
3SCUM

LYNCH TODAY 4-3 NK 3-3 TOWN LOSS


Scib since we are in mylo it is fine for cora to plan a fake claim N1 another mislynch like what happened and we are in mylo if both n2 kills go off.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:57 GMT
#2163
oh yeh, 8, that's why I was suspicious of him originally!
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 26 2013 10:58 GMT
#2164
@HF
On November 26 2013 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
The scum team CAN be those 3, but I got a towny feel from Onegu. He gets called out on "making things up" but why would he spend what looks like hours on cases to only be disproved because he misread timestamps? That is the most obvious thing anyone can point out ever. He isn't that bad as scum simply put.


That is at best a null tell on Onegu. I'm willing to believe he genuinely got confused by the timestamps, but that doesn't make him town.

The fact of the matter is I had a town read on Cora before he claimed and I'm not going to change it based on his claim. If anything his claim just makes him look even townier.

On November 26 2013 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
That's the thing you aren't seeing when you say other scenarios. If onegu is scum, why would cora be still alive when he most definitely said who he was checking today?

The scummiest people in the game happened to not be in the thread when he claimed. It's completely believable that they simply did not see his claim, especially given that they didn't shoot me either (his green check).

On November 26 2013 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu has been playing and I've been lurking so what right do I have to stay in the game?

Don't know what this has to do with anything.

On November 26 2013 19:40 Holyflare wrote:
They had 2kp, they could double stack cora or kill me and cora. If they double stacked cora not only would they get rid of a cop checking scum but they could make me look totally bad too because I "didn't heal the cop".
Mocsta is now implying I wasn't around for the cop shenanigans but if I wasn't then why would scum not shoot cora because he most definitely wouldn't have been my save target otherwise.


This is all irrelevant since I really don't think scum saw his claim before choosing their shots. If they did they probably WOULD have double-stacked him or at least shot me (his green check) instead of thrawn or aquanim.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 11:01 GMT
#2165
Read what onegu said, that was the original reason I thought his claim was fake, perfect mylo cover!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 11:07 GMT
#2166
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY
Try TL Mafia!!!
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 26 2013 11:18 GMT
#2167
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY


Well if you flipped miller that would be tragic and I'd still think Cora is cop.

If you flip town then Cora is obviously somewhat suspect. Probably one of him/Mocsta/Bereft would have to be scum. Either cop claim is fake or Mocsta/Bereft framed you. Most likely because of math would be a fake cop claim. So yea if you flip town then I guess Cora is probably scum. But I doubt it.

This whole martyring thing is pretty dumb and just makes me feel more sure about you being scum tbh. Do you really think you are going to win with town by dying but convincing someone to shoot Cora? It doesn't make any sense. If we DO have a vig then he has been roleblocked twice in a row. It wouldn't take a genius scumteam to roleblock the same person again.

And either
a) HF is town and gets shot, ending the game, or more likely
b) HF is scum, so we have no medic, and scum have their pick of game-ending NK
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 11:33 GMT
#2168
Funny how hf now starts posting.

Anyways once onegu is lynched. I hope hf and chez concede.

I'm bored....

I was willing to entertain one of onegu/hf being town, but they are both. Tag teaming the same arguments too hard.

It really feels us vs them.

Gg.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 12:01 GMT
#2169
You are all fools -.- if you aren't going to listen to actual reason then you deserve to lose. I pipe up when i find something suspicious and you all disregard it cz holy/Onegu scum huehue. This mocsta/cora combo sure is deadly against nubs. Seeing as this is now mylo i am just going to stick with my gut and my buddy onegu.

##Unvote onegu
##Vote cDgCorazon
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 12:03 GMT
#2170
Wouldn't even be surprised if scibs is also scum team with you two, that would be a blast
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 12:20 GMT
#2171
On November 26 2013 20:18 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY


Well if you flipped miller that would be tragic and I'd still think Cora is cop.

If you flip town then Cora is obviously somewhat suspect. Probably one of him/Mocsta/Bereft would have to be scum. Either cop claim is fake or Mocsta/Bereft framed you. Most likely because of math would be a fake cop claim. So yea if you flip town then I guess Cora is probably scum. But I doubt it.

This whole martyring thing is pretty dumb and just makes me feel more sure about you being scum tbh. Do you really think you are going to win with town by dying but convincing someone to shoot Cora? It doesn't make any sense. If we DO have a vig then he has been roleblocked twice in a row. It wouldn't take a genius scumteam to roleblock the same person again.

And either
a) HF is town and gets shot, ending the game, or more likely
b) HF is scum, so we have no medic, and scum have their pick of game-ending NK



Im not martyring, I just asked GMarshal if I am allowed to do something that might save me actually. The problem is I know my town play looks scummy Im working on it, I have been mislynched in every town game I have been in.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 12:29 GMT
#2172
On November 26 2013 20:33 Mocsta wrote:
Funny how hf now starts posting.

Anyways once onegu is lynched. I hope hf and chez concede.

I'm bored....

I was willing to entertain one of onegu/hf being town, but they are both. Tag teaming the same arguments too hard.

It really feels us vs them.

Gg.



It is. Town vs Scum and you are scum we are town.


But serious, I would lynch cora first, then mocsta and if it is 2-1 with HF there I would vote him as I dont see scum letting him live in lylo to let him make a save and make it mylo again with him confirmed town. And yes they could bus him as a almost guarentee to a win, but I wouldnt lynch him before that point. But I really doubt that would happen as I have a strong town read on him. Anyway finishing cora case and post it tonight.


Im going to feel like shit if I flip miller, but I am 99.999999999% sure cora is fake claiming.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 13:40 GMT
#2173
I actually am trying my hardest to think if onegu could be miller.

I have been in mylo enough times and made too many rash decisions to think this is set in stone.

but.. I can't get over onegu still assuming I'm scum.
hes played with in a game last week with me as scum, and I'm playing 100% diff.
this behaviour is beyond cb

I'm actually getting to the point where onegu is pissing me off so much I just want this game over. and if cora fake claimed.. well done to him I don't care.

the thing, if cora fake claimed., I have no idea who his scum buddies are..it doesn't make sense to me one iota.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 13:43 GMT
#2174
On November 26 2013 21:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 20:18 sciberbia wrote:
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY


Well if you flipped miller that would be tragic and I'd still think Cora is cop.

If you flip town then Cora is obviously somewhat suspect. Probably one of him/Mocsta/Bereft would have to be scum. Either cop claim is fake or Mocsta/Bereft framed you. Most likely because of math would be a fake cop claim. So yea if you flip town then I guess Cora is probably scum. But I doubt it.

This whole martyring thing is pretty dumb and just makes me feel more sure about you being scum tbh. Do you really think you are going to win with town by dying but convincing someone to shoot Cora? It doesn't make any sense. If we DO have a vig then he has been roleblocked twice in a row. It wouldn't take a genius scumteam to roleblock the same person again.

And either
a) HF is town and gets shot, ending the game, or more likely
b) HF is scum, so we have no medic, and scum have their pick of game-ending NK



Im not martyring, I just GMarshal if I am allowed to do something that might save me actually. The problem is I know my town play looks scummy Im working on it, I have been mislynched in every town game I have been in.
I don't care what your alignment is.
stuff like this needs to go on the rules list, if its not there already.

this is disgusting abuse of host manipulayuion which we have no means of knowing is true.

completely poor sportsmanship if scum, completely.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 13:44 GMT
#2175
Damnit I wasnt going to respond. You just played a scum game last week, why would you play the same way? So Im not looking at meta, Im looking at general scummy tells.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 13:46 GMT
#2176
On November 26 2013 22:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 21:20 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 20:18 sciberbia wrote:
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY


Well if you flipped miller that would be tragic and I'd still think Cora is cop.

If you flip town then Cora is obviously somewhat suspect. Probably one of him/Mocsta/Bereft would have to be scum. Either cop claim is fake or Mocsta/Bereft framed you. Most likely because of math would be a fake cop claim. So yea if you flip town then I guess Cora is probably scum. But I doubt it.

This whole martyring thing is pretty dumb and just makes me feel more sure about you being scum tbh. Do you really think you are going to win with town by dying but convincing someone to shoot Cora? It doesn't make any sense. If we DO have a vig then he has been roleblocked twice in a row. It wouldn't take a genius scumteam to roleblock the same person again.

And either
a) HF is town and gets shot, ending the game, or more likely
b) HF is scum, so we have no medic, and scum have their pick of game-ending NK



Im not martyring, I just GMarshal if I am allowed to do something that might save me actually. The problem is I know my town play looks scummy Im working on it, I have been mislynched in every town game I have been in.
I don't care what your alignment is.
stuff like this needs to go on the rules list, if its not there already.

this is disgusting abuse of host manipulayuion which we have no means of knowing is true.

completely poor sportsmanship if scum, completely.



Ill tell you wht it is I asked him if I could take pics of my notes let people see my effort and thoughts and let them thin if I am still scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 13:47 GMT
#2177
He says we can post pics and hasnt responded so I might do it anyway.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 13:48 GMT
#2178
On November 26 2013 22:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 21:20 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 20:18 sciberbia wrote:
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
@Scib if I flip town what are your thoughts on cora? Anyway my case is comeing up.

Also everyone except chezniu has weighed in on me ant it is currently 6-1-1 votes on me, on cora, note voted.

Can we please vote 24 hour day?

##VOTE cDgCorazon
##VOTE 24 HOUR DAY


Well if you flipped miller that would be tragic and I'd still think Cora is cop.

If you flip town then Cora is obviously somewhat suspect. Probably one of him/Mocsta/Bereft would have to be scum. Either cop claim is fake or Mocsta/Bereft framed you. Most likely because of math would be a fake cop claim. So yea if you flip town then I guess Cora is probably scum. But I doubt it.

This whole martyring thing is pretty dumb and just makes me feel more sure about you being scum tbh. Do you really think you are going to win with town by dying but convincing someone to shoot Cora? It doesn't make any sense. If we DO have a vig then he has been roleblocked twice in a row. It wouldn't take a genius scumteam to roleblock the same person again.

And either
a) HF is town and gets shot, ending the game, or more likely
b) HF is scum, so we have no medic, and scum have their pick of game-ending NK



Im not martyring, I just GMarshal if I am allowed to do something that might save me actually. The problem is I know my town play looks scummy Im working on it, I have been mislynched in every town game I have been in.
I don't care what your alignment is.
stuff like this needs to go on the rules list, if its not there already.

this is disgusting abuse of host manipulayuion which we have no means of knowing is true.

completely poor sportsmanship if scum, completely.



And Im town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 14:38 GMT
#2179
That's a really good case on me, Onegu. Top notch stuff.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 14:42 GMT
#2180
Patience grasshopper, it is a virtue. It will come with plenty of time for people to read and comment on it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 32m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.