• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7394 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 08:06 GMT
#2121
On November 26 2013 16:51 Mocsta wrote:
The held back is rean talking about sciberbia.

Lol..

And no one ever called you scummy for being afk.



Really need me to quote cora, he says I was inactive and the when called out suddenly become active.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:07 GMT
#2122
The jampi case is where held up comes from
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 08:08 GMT
#2123
On November 26 2013 17:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:51 Mocsta wrote:
The held back is rean talking about sciberbia.

Lol..

And no one ever called you scummy for being afk.



Really need me to quote cora, he says I was inactive and the when called out suddenly become active.


And am scummy for it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 08:19 GMT
#2124
Mocsta why arent you giveing the whole quotes? In the first post jamp says he has only skimmed the thread but will read with actual thought.

Why leave that part out then make him look bad for changeing his read. And he only says he will consoildate on rean then next post says aqua is still scum. Not sure what you were going for.

Here is the whole post

On November 20 2013 17:42 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 17:33 Mocsta wrote:
On November 20 2013 17:29 jampidampi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 20 2013 17:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 17:20 jampidampi wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:19 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:14 Bereft wrote:
he wasn't actually calling mocsta scum. just you.

i don't see the distinction between mocsta's explicitly stating and sciberia's "window looking". how were they different? could you expand pls?


He means that Mocsta is going around calling people scum or town straightup, unlike Sciberia who is more held back.


At this point, what in Sciberias posting came to you as held back?

Hi jampidampi,

Help me out please.
Firstly, I assume you have read the whole thread, thus consider this post to be significant enough to warrant being your introduction post?

Secondly, Are you querying Rean for information about Rean or Sciberbia?

I'm asking him about his thought process.
I find that "held back" is a very interesting way to describe Sciberias play up to that point, imo he was one of the most direct poeple at that time.
OK, thanks.

Have you read the whole thread?

Is it safe to assume that because you are "intrigued" by Rean, you are in any agreement with Aquanim case on Rean?

Yes I have read the thread once for a sense of game flow. Rereading now with actual thought.

Aquas case has some merit to it if Reans reasons for thinking Sciberbia was "held back" are not good. If Rean had good reasons to think Scib was "held back" then it kinda falls apart.



Mocsta is cutting portions out to suit his needs.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 08:19 GMT
#2125
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:28 GMT
#2126
On November 26 2013 17:19 Onegu wrote:
Mocsta why arent you giveing the whole quotes? In the first post jamp says he has only skimmed the thread but will read with actual thought.

Why leave that part out then make him look bad for changeing his read. And he only says he will consoildate on rean then next post says aqua is still scum. Not sure what you were going for.

Here is the whole post

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 17:42 jampidampi wrote:
On November 20 2013 17:33 Mocsta wrote:
On November 20 2013 17:29 jampidampi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 20 2013 17:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 17:20 jampidampi wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:19 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 13:14 Bereft wrote:
he wasn't actually calling mocsta scum. just you.

i don't see the distinction between mocsta's explicitly stating and sciberia's "window looking". how were they different? could you expand pls?


He means that Mocsta is going around calling people scum or town straightup, unlike Sciberia who is more held back.


At this point, what in Sciberias posting came to you as held back?

Hi jampidampi,

Help me out please.
Firstly, I assume you have read the whole thread, thus consider this post to be significant enough to warrant being your introduction post?

Secondly, Are you querying Rean for information about Rean or Sciberbia?

I'm asking him about his thought process.
I find that "held back" is a very interesting way to describe Sciberias play up to that point, imo he was one of the most direct poeple at that time.
OK, thanks.

Have you read the whole thread?

Is it safe to assume that because you are "intrigued" by Rean, you are in any agreement with Aquanim case on Rean?

Yes I have read the thread once for a sense of game flow. Rereading now with actual thought.

Aquas case has some merit to it if Reans reasons for thinking Sciberbia was "held back" are not good. If Rean had good reasons to think Scib was "held back" then it kinda falls apart.



Mocsta is cutting portions out to suit his needs.
So what you are telling me is that if jampi posts as a precursor (My reads could change after a re-read) its OK.
But if Mocsta does the same thing its scummy??

LOl

& Onegu I supplied the whole quote. I dunno what you are getting at.
This is the ump-teenth time you have misread literally what people are writing.
Its so obvious you dont believe a thing you are stating.

For those unsure:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&currentpage=95#1882

Onegu is referring to the first quote. Its there in full.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:29 GMT
#2127
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:33 GMT
#2128
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?
Why would a cop check you when if you claim is true, you are at risk of being shot?
This is beyond stupendous.

Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.
LOL NK scenarios are fact. Whether I voice them in the thread or not, does not change the KP scenarios, and if anything gave you an opportunity to still be the doctor with 2KP -- something in your favour.

Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
So whose scum.. Me + Cora, and who else?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 08:38 GMT
#2129
On November 26 2013 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?


"why would I heal the claimed cop"..........? Is that a real question?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 08:39 GMT
#2130
Mocsta, use your brain for gods sake. If he thought my claim was true he wouldn't be pushing for my/onegu's lynch today would he?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:41 GMT
#2131
On November 26 2013 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?


"why would I heal the claimed cop"..........? Is that a real question?
Yes, it is a real question.

Did you heal him because he claimed; or because you had a town read on him before the claim?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 08:41 GMT
#2132
Ok you spoiler it. I dont get why you spoil it. Really feels like you are trying to hide shit. dont even say I say its ok for him to change his reads but not you, you have done it MULTIPLE TIMES, I even say you can change your reads but you do 3 magical rereads and change your reads from scum to town and town to scum each time with no reasons given on alot of them, or only one liners. Also his reads come at a point, the his reads change once and not again like you suggest. He says he will consolidate but never takes his read back. He left himself outs you say, but he never used them. He kept his story. And aqua was confirmation biased he thought you were town, didnt have a read on jamp who tunneled him. He read over your case andddnt fact check it so you bringing up a confirmed town agreed with you means nothing.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:41 GMT
#2133
On November 26 2013 17:39 Holyflare wrote:
Mocsta, use your brain for gods sake. If he thought my claim was true he wouldn't be pushing for my/onegu's lynch today would he?
How about: you fill in the gap, instead of ask me to fill it for you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 08:45 GMT
#2134
On November 26 2013 17:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok you spoiler it. I dont get why you spoil it. Really feels like you are trying to hide shit. dont even say I say its ok for him to change his reads but not you, you have done it MULTIPLE TIMES, I even say you can change your reads but you do 3 magical rereads and change your reads from scum to town and town to scum each time with no reasons given on alot of them, or only one liners. Also his reads come at a point, the his reads change once and not again like you suggest. He says he will consolidate but never takes his read back. He left himself outs you say, but he never used them. He kept his story. And aqua was confirmation biased he thought you were town, didnt have a read on jamp who tunneled him. He read over your case andddnt fact check it so you bringing up a confirmed town agreed with you means nothing.

LOl..

so you are comparing the filter of a Day1 lurker; or a Day3 active.. and then suggesting that the Day1 lurker changes his mind less?.. no shit sherlock

Aqua was C.B'd lol? Is that how you justify your position now?

Spoilering posts means I want to hide stuff --> Scummy LOL...

Let me know when you are ready to stop changing up your story
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 08:56 GMT
#2135
On November 26 2013 17:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok you spoiler it. I dont get why you spoil it. Really feels like you are trying to hide shit. dont even say I say its ok for him to change his reads but not you, you have done it MULTIPLE TIMES, I even say you can change your reads but you do 3 magical rereads and change your reads from scum to town and town to scum each time with no reasons given on alot of them, or only one liners. Also his reads come at a point, the his reads change once and not again like you suggest. He says he will consolidate but never takes his read back. He left himself outs you say, but he never used them. He kept his story. And aqua was confirmation biased he thought you were town, didnt have a read on jamp who tunneled him. He read over your case andddnt fact check it so you bringing up a confirmed town agreed with you means nothing.

LOl..

so you are comparing the filter of a Day1 lurker; or a Day3 active.. and then suggesting that the Day1 lurker changes his mind less?.. no shit sherlock

Aqua was C.B'd lol? Is that how you justify your position now?

Spoilering posts means I want to hide stuff --> Scummy LOL...

Let me know when you are ready to stop changing up your story



Yeah remember that part about not responding to you or cora, we arent getting anywhere. And Im not going to keep shitting up the thread with you. I know you are going to try to use onegu wasnt reading, onegu doesnt know what he was talking about when I flip, Im guess its the first post you make after I flip.

You are the one who brought up Aqua a confirmed townie agreeing with your case, I am showimg why that doesnt mean anything when it comes to that townie haveing a town read on you, at minumum a null read on jamp, and the case is about jamp haveing a scum read on aqua.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 08:56 GMT
#2136
On November 26 2013 17:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?


"why would I heal the claimed cop"..........? Is that a real question?
Yes, it is a real question.

Did you heal him because he claimed; or because you had a town read on him before the claim?


I healed him because he claimed. No way I'd let a potential cop die. It's not until after the night and the posts after that I seriously began to consider that he's just making up a lot of bs.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:02 GMT
#2137
Also, mocsta, please read the top part of my post and explain it to me.

As for the point you want explaining:

Cora has pushed for my lynch/onegu's lynch for coming on 2 days now. If he didn't believe my claim starting from the last day then why didn't he cop check me after I claimed doc on night 1? That would seem like a very easy confirm would it not? He says the play is stupid, doesn't agree with it and doesn't check me? Those things do not add up.

I can get why he didn't check me night 2 though, in case I actually die and it's a wasted vote. Here's the real thing though. Why does he think I am lying about being a doctor and subsequently pushing for my lynch but also claiming cop in the middle of the night?. If i'm scum, I shoot him and get a cop out of the way who is supposedly checking my red checked team mate onegu because I know I wouldn't be doctor and therefore he wouldn't be saved.

If he does believe my claim and claimed cop, why is he then pushing for my lynch with onegu still???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 09:03 GMT
#2138
On November 26 2013 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?


"why would I heal the claimed cop"..........? Is that a real question?
Yes, it is a real question.

Did you heal him because he claimed; or because you had a town read on him before the claim?


I healed him because he claimed. No way I'd let a potential cop die. It's not until after the night and the posts after that I seriously began to consider that he's just making up a lot of bs.
so... You admit you were present in the last 40min before deadline because you read the claim and changed action.

Why then did you not contribute to any discussion.

In fact, as town doctor you were the most likely to be Nk'd as your presence only serves to elongate a scum victory.
Thusz I would have expected you to at least reinforce your reads.

I welcome your answer to this one lol....
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 09:04 GMT
#2139
My next post will be my case on cora, and then nothing more, unless someone other than cora or mocsta have questions of me. And you guys should think ahead to what happens if onegu flips green, as well as if onegu flips red moreso than rayn or JJD because this is mylo.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 09:06 GMT
#2140
On November 26 2013 17:56 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:45 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok you spoiler it. I dont get why you spoil it. Really feels like you are trying to hide shit. dont even say I say its ok for him to change his reads but not you, you have done it MULTIPLE TIMES, I even say you can change your reads but you do 3 magical rereads and change your reads from scum to town and town to scum each time with no reasons given on alot of them, or only one liners. Also his reads come at a point, the his reads change once and not again like you suggest. He says he will consolidate but never takes his read back. He left himself outs you say, but he never used them. He kept his story. And aqua was confirmation biased he thought you were town, didnt have a read on jamp who tunneled him. He read over your case andddnt fact check it so you bringing up a confirmed town agreed with you means nothing.

LOl..

so you are comparing the filter of a Day1 lurker; or a Day3 active.. and then suggesting that the Day1 lurker changes his mind less?.. no shit sherlock

Aqua was C.B'd lol? Is that how you justify your position now?

Spoilering posts means I want to hide stuff --> Scummy LOL...

Let me know when you are ready to stop changing up your story



Yeah remember that part about not responding to you or cora, we arent getting anywhere. And Im not going to keep shitting up the thread with you. I know you are going to try to use onegu wasnt reading, onegu doesnt know what he was talking about when I flip, Im guess its the first post you make after I flip.

You are the one who brought up Aqua a confirmed townie agreeing with your case, I am showimg why that doesnt mean anything when it comes to that townie haveing a town read on you, at minumum a null read on jamp, and the case is about jamp haveing a scum read on aqua.
blszinghand
Scumslips do exist.

We are in MYLO. Note how onegu refers to me using his filter after he flips.

We got ourselves here scum boys n girls.
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.