• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6862 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 07:20 GMT
#2101
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 07:22 GMT
#2102
On November 26 2013 16:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:59 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:52 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:45 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
Why is holyflare off this list.

He buses as scum. Why can't he be riding your cases to earn town cred.

Why is his dubious timing if the doc claim ignored.

Why so double standard?

Why are you writing novels?



True HF busses, He didnt just ride my cases he has added points, And now we are in mylo I am trying to give the scum team now as I will be lynched today. As I said rean would be the last person I voted, also as I said earlier if we get down to only one scum left and HF the claimed doctor is still alive then he really should be looked at, until there is only one scum left I read town on HF. If there is only one scum left and it is mylo or lylo and they left the claimed doctor alive until only one scum left the I could see him being scum. But only at that point, unless that happens my read goes to rean.

Lol.. that doesn't answer the question at all.

Why do you treat holyflare town for dubious claim timing, and treat Corazon opposite for the same dubious timing.

In your case against me you think I do this to jampi, and this are scummy.

So tables are turned.. why onegu?

Further the above doesn't explain why holy is town, if anything it sounds lime he is town by Poe.



No I didnt say HF is town because of his claim timeing, I think its null, but I point out coras for 2 reasons, 1 a cop check can be messed with via framer, and 2 if I was scum and he was going to cop check me and I knew I would flip red why not kill him, he has been just as active if not more active than thrawn and aqua, why not the claimed blue who was going to have a red check on me.

Look I gave my scumteam, if somehow we get to lylo with one scum alive and the claimed doctor is still alive at that point yes he becomes scummy, until that happens I have a town read on him.
why not kill him??

Notice that you.. chezinu.. holy were not posting in the thread at cycle end.

It's equally wifom to state you did not see the claim lol...

Stop with the Strawman arguments and start playing the game.




Ok fine we can say thats wifom, and not a point against him if you want, for now. Although the why claim cop before deadline because it can be fucked with still stands.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#2103
On November 26 2013 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude Cora is so town. anyone questioning that is seeing the world differently from me.



Just conjecture, but lets say I flip town what then?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:24 GMT
#2104
On November 26 2013 16:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.

Here's the problem
Bereft is townier than you or cheZ

If you want to stick up for chez, process of elimination leaves just you.

So whose scum: you or chezinu? Lol...

We can deal with this after the lynch.

As an aside. Chez replaced jampidampi. Did you read my jampi case?

Cos we know onegu hasn't (to comment on it as asked)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 07:25 GMT
#2105
Ok I will comment on it. Moment.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:26 GMT
#2106
On November 26 2013 16:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude Cora is so town. anyone questioning that is seeing the world differently from me.



Just conjecture, but lets say I flip town what then?

Then it's gg.

Why the appeal to emotion.

You think town try to emotionally blackmail people like this?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:30 GMT
#2107
On November 26 2013 16:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.

K Onegu what you are doing I have seen before. And some sage put it to rest.

Here, I will paraphrase as it is a game in progress.

Your options are, if you are town:
1: push your own lynch, then have your confirmed reads given after another round of night kills with no certainty that you are right (unless it's that good; in which case)
2: give the reads+reasons now, and if they are really really good, people may listen now and not lynch you and possibly hit scum (because this list assumes you aren't, so it's a "duh" higher chance) and if they aren't, people will discuss them and maybe figure something out from the discussion
3: focus on defending, which may or may not work and leaves town with nothing after your flip.

Note, since 2 is the best option, I will have 4 be it's corruption:
4: you can give hostile reads and Rayne yourself, and even if your reads are good then because you didn't give them in a level headed manner nobody reads them even if you flip green or blue.

Of course if you are scum it doesn't matter and your team should just bus you now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:32 GMT
#2108
On November 26 2013 16:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.

Here's the problem
Bereft is townier than you or cheZ

If you want to stick up for chez, process of elimination leaves just you.

So whose scum: you or chezinu? Lol...

We can deal with this after the lynch.

As an aside. Chez replaced jampidampi. Did you read my jampi case?

Cos we know onegu hasn't (to comment on it as asked)

Well in that case fire away at Chezinu, but I have sorrow over it. But then, as scum he is probably crafty to answer my query.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:34 GMT
#2109
Its ok slam.

One scum at a time. Onegu first.

I'm having real trouble thinking you are scum. You actually sound like you are having fun and aren't spamming useless stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:36 GMT
#2110
On November 26 2013 16:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu


Mocsta nobody pushing Chezinu?

Please, bear in mind what I said of him.

Here's the problem
Bereft is townier than you or cheZ

If you want to stick up for chez, process of elimination leaves just you.

So whose scum: you or chezinu? Lol...

We can deal with this after the lynch.

As an aside. Chez replaced jampidampi. Did you read my jampi case?

Cos we know onegu hasn't (to comment on it as asked)

And actually no, there is WIFOM. If this is a masterful Cora fake claim-

Oh wait then we lose because Cora is clairvoyant (XD) and will SVENGALI us to his victory. But remember, from my perspective if Chezinu isn't, you take my place... of course I know nothing of bereft so far, so maybe I would just disagree with you in general if Chezinu wasn't scum..
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:38 GMT
#2111
On November 26 2013 16:34 Mocsta wrote:
Its ok slam.

One scum at a time. Onegu first.

I'm having real trouble thinking you are scum. You actually sound like you are having fun and aren't spamming useless stuff.

It's just fresch aire, I'm getting pounded in two other games. I did an offsite replace, maybe wasn't smart...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:46 GMT
#2112
Slam
Are you town?

Would you lie to me?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 07:47 GMT
#2113
On November 26 2013 16:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:20 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.

K Onegu what you are doing I have seen before. And some sage put it to rest.

Here, I will paraphrase as it is a game in progress.

Your options are, if you are town:
1: push your own lynch, then have your confirmed reads given after another round of night kills with no certainty that you are right (unless it's that good; in which case)
2: give the reads+reasons now, and if they are really really good, people may listen now and not lynch you and possibly hit scum (because this list assumes you aren't, so it's a "duh" higher chance) and if they aren't, people will discuss them and maybe figure something out from the discussion
3: focus on defending, which may or may not work and leaves town with nothing after your flip.

Note, since 2 is the best option, I will have 4 be it's corruption:
4: you can give hostile reads and Rayne yourself, and even if your reads are good then because you didn't give them in a level headed manner nobody reads them even if you flip green or blue.

Of course if you are scum it doesn't matter and your team should just bus you now.



I will do two, and have been. Will give a cora case before lynch. I cannot do three because I know my town play doesnt look good and I wasnt active day one due to irl reasons, so I wont defend myself from a red check, I have addressed coras case on me and showed why it is incorrect.

About Jamps case I have to do some fact checking because iirc at the time when jamp said that he agreed I thought he was talking about someone elses point on aqua not thrawn. But I will also show cora does the same thing you are calling out jamp though. 2 times cora gives merit to a case but doesnt think it is a good time.

Also the held back part he isnt talking about aqua. He is talking out cora and scib. And then talking about consolidateing if he has to, he never takes back his read. Then he gives rayn a town read but votes his scum read in aqua. Help me with your thought process when I get back, Ill post my thoughts and concerns and you let me know in a bit.

Ill be back in a bit.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:50 GMT
#2114
On November 26 2013 16:46 Mocsta wrote:
Slam
Are you town?

Would you lie to me?

K

I have never understood why people ask this. No, Mocsta, I'm scum. I give up now because you asked. Because I would never lie to you.

???

What is expected from that question lol!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:51 GMT
#2115
The held back is rean talking about sciberbia.

Lol..

And no one ever called you scummy for being afk.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:52 GMT
#2116
On November 26 2013 16:47 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2013 16:20 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude yeah it's a closed setup. With cop and doctor, (again why doctor didn't die is more WIFOM -_-) millers are easily possible. But yeah, it's pretty strong indication...

Onegu are you against me voting you or are you exasperated?

Maybe skimming isn't the best thing let me really read stuff



Im exasperated, my own fault I cant convey my thoughts clearly, and I look scummy but I do in every town game I play, kinda why I joined a bootcamp game to get feedback, and then a red check on me I expect it to be believed. But then coupled with what I will say on cora later in my case and my green flip, if we dont get endgame with my flip I really still believe we can pull this out if town gets to day 4. Because it will be obvious cora is scum. Then I will spoiler the connections cora has with mocsta so you can add that to my case on mocsta, and when I flip please, please, please read it give it a chance and see where I am comeing from. If you actully read it and disagree with it fine but read it that is really all I ask. Of course this is assumeing we dont get endgame post.

K Onegu what you are doing I have seen before. And some sage put it to rest.

Here, I will paraphrase as it is a game in progress.

Your options are, if you are town:
1: push your own lynch, then have your confirmed reads given after another round of night kills with no certainty that you are right (unless it's that good; in which case)
2: give the reads+reasons now, and if they are really really good, people may listen now and not lynch you and possibly hit scum (because this list assumes you aren't, so it's a "duh" higher chance) and if they aren't, people will discuss them and maybe figure something out from the discussion
3: focus on defending, which may or may not work and leaves town with nothing after your flip.

Note, since 2 is the best option, I will have 4 be it's corruption:
4: you can give hostile reads and Rayne yourself, and even if your reads are good then because you didn't give them in a level headed manner nobody reads them even if you flip green or blue.

Of course if you are scum it doesn't matter and your team should just bus you now.



I will do two, and have been. Will give a cora case before lynch. I cannot do three because I know my town play doesnt look good and I wasnt active day one due to irl reasons, so I wont defend myself from a red check, I have addressed coras case on me and showed why it is incorrect.

About Jamps case I have to do some fact checking because iirc at the time when jamp said that he agreed I thought he was talking about someone elses point on aqua not thrawn. But I will also show cora does the same thing you are calling out jamp though. 2 times cora gives merit to a case but doesnt think it is a good time.

Also the held back part he isnt talking about aqua. He is talking out cora and scib. And then talking about consolidateing if he has to, he never takes back his read. Then he gives rayn a town read but votes his scum read in aqua. Help me with your thought process when I get back, Ill post my thoughts and concerns and you let me know in a bit.

Ill be back in a bit.

Two is the only townie option anyway. But you are kind of doing one? Minus pushing yourself?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:52 GMT
#2117
On November 26 2013 16:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:46 Mocsta wrote:
Slam
Are you town?

Would you lie to me?

K

I have never understood why people ask this. No, Mocsta, I'm scum. I give up now because you asked. Because I would never lie to you.

???

What is expected from that question lol!

U gave the town response.

All is good in the word. Halle fucking lujah
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 07:53 GMT
#2118
Lol.. slam just mindfucked scum

Nice
Traplogix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 07:54 GMT
#2119
X-May that if you come back with those reads before deadline.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 08:02 GMT
#2120
Actually that whole thing is Austinmcc, I think.

Remember I said it was from another game's drama that I learned. A daw may have Greek in it's bill.

Onegu is doing very nearly what another person is getting over doing- it was such a recent association, I did not forget.

So... No more me talking about games in progress!! >
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 19m
INu's Battles
13h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 19m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.