• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 05:55 GMT
#2061
On November 26 2013 09:20 Mocsta wrote:
Reading the TL;DR you posted to Cora, heres some commentary

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:39 Onegu wrote:
Mocsta hasnt made a real case all game, his reads jump around all game without any reason given or BS.

(1) Aside from the slur about a real case; what has jumping reads got to do with being scum?
All this is, is identifying poor play and not attributing any effort to divine motive.

Show nested quote +
NOW LOOK AT HIS REASON TO WANT TO LYNCH JAMP. Because jamp tunneled onto Aqua, but when rayn says that mocsta gives a meta reason that is town for jamp.
Several have expressed doubts on jampi based on the limited post count. What is your point? Again, you identify me constantly evaluating information and changing my position - yet you make no effort to explain why this is scummy.

Show nested quote +
Uses the words scumslip for cora and scib, and scum claim for me. Then calls out HF for seeing scum slips.
Again, why is this scummy. These are purely events that are in my filter.

Show nested quote +
Also when I make my notes, if its true he can lynch bereft that cycle, doesnt check when he thinks he is out of time, says if I am wrong its not malicious, to he leaves out the most important piece and Im scum for trying to make bereft look bad.
I dont see what the point is here either. Mocsta did "this"; Mocsta did "that".. but none of what is here is why its scummy, or even what agenda I pushed... if he is asserting that I tried to save a scum Bereft.. well thats an association read at best, thus conjecture... and scum feigning contributions at worst.

Show nested quote +
Is scum scum scum on rayn, then right before lynch switches to its a policy vote, then after lynch lies and says he didnt have rayn as scum but was afraid rayn wouldnt get a lynch through.
I disagree. I thougth Rayn was scum at the start of the martyring and over the course of lynch downgraded to a policy lynch. This is clear when I ask if he has been mislynched before. Instead of taking the olive branch, he spat it in my face and wanted to be lynched


In short: Onegu case is very useless and doesnt state a single reason why I am scummy.

One thing that is concerning is his mention of my swap on jampi.
Why is this an issue? Does he know what jampi is going to flip - thus making me look bad for calling him town at one point?



Point 1, it not bad play its wanting to look active with a 17 page filter but not actually doing anything or trying to actually find scum and convince people you found scum.


Point 2, I asked you then why you thought it was best to lynch a lurker, and you said that wasnt your reason, you said your reason was for his tunnel on aqua But earlier Rayn voted jamp and said he was scum because of his tunnel on aqua, you then responded to rayn saying you played with jamp and his town meta was to tunnel like that. So you defend him from rayn, while you vote him for the same thing.

Point 3, not really that scummy bit being a hypocrite, amd that is somewhat scummy

Point 4, maybe, but also its you just messing with the thread, but THE REAL SCUMMY PART is then you say if I am wrong about bereft it isnt malcious, to Im wrong about bereft I am scum. You contridict yourself and basicly misrepresent me as I wasnt wrong.

Point 5, the point is you downgraded it very close to deadline, or even after the deadline, you arent clear as to it being a policy lynch close to deadline as you keep bringing up scum points on him.

And the last thing, Im not saying I know jamp is flipping town, What is concerning is your reason for your flip on jamp because it is the same reason you defended him earlier as the reason you attacked him later.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:03 GMT
#2062
Onegu.

Why is being a hypocrite scummy?

Nothing of what you write is conclusive towards pushing a scum agenda.

We were semi masoned in GoT. I know you are better than this.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:03 GMT
#2063
Im done responding to you guys, I will post my case on cora, show why other than him lieing about his cop check he should be vigi shot if there is one when I flip green.

Second I have postgame stuff and really want GMarshal to weigh in. But that is for postgame.

Really wish I could flip right after I post my cora case but whateves. Hope this is only 24 hour day.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:04 GMT
#2064
Also. I didn't state jampi was town in my response... You have been caught out not reading several times now.

It's ok. I know from.Hogwarts you don't give up.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 06:07 GMT
#2065
Onegu, you've posted about 20 posts on us and we've either poked holes/found the lies in them or they haven't been anything scummy.

If the scumteam is Onegu/HF/Chezinu, please give up right now. Save us time. Please.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:07 GMT
#2066
Btw onegu

If you are town, and Cora is thus scum... You are going to have to drop the tunnel on me.

I am clearly town.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:09 GMT
#2067
On November 26 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
Onegu.

Why is being a hypocrite scummy?

Nothing of what you write is conclusive towards pushing a scum agenda.

We were semi masoned in GoT. I know you are better than this.



If you are talking about Jampi it because there is no way you can believe your case after you defended him, and attacked him for the same reason.

If you are talking about the scum slip thing then yeah on its own its not scummy but still something I felt added to the case and needed to be said when you put it on top of everything else.

Also I have now learned to preview when I quote you because it is your bbccode mess ups not mine that people blame me for, I had to fix one of your errors before I posted the response to your response to my tldr.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:16 GMT
#2068
On November 26 2013 15:07 Mocsta wrote:
Btw onegu

If you are town, and Cora is thus scum... You are going to have to drop the tunnel on me.

I am clearly town.



I domt see it mocsta, you keep saying it but that doesnt make it true. I dont see how it is possible for you to believe your caseon jampi when you defended him for the same reason you attacked him. Also I dont see cora and 2 inactives leading town around by the nose basicly by himself, if he did more power to him, but I just dont see it, also I know it is dumb to do preflip connections but there are really to many to passup. Basicly if there was a vig shot on you or cora last night and you flipped red I would nail the other one with connections on top of scummy play. This is also how I have rean in my scumteam.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:17 GMT
#2069
Wait a sec.

Why did you feel the need to add more?
That directly suggests you are creating a novel.

You sold this case as a post by post analysis, so why break out of this pattern to strengthen a point??
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:21 GMT
#2070
On November 26 2013 15:16 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:07 Mocwrote:
Btw onegu

If you are town, and Cora is thus scum... You are going to have to drop the tunnel on me.

I am clearly town.



I domt see it mocsta, you keep saying it but that doesnt make it true. I dont see how it is possible for you to believe your caseon jampi when you defended him for the same reason you attacked him. Also I dont see cora and 2 inactives leading town around by the nose basicly by himself, if he did more power to him, but I just dont see it, also I know it is dumb to do preflip connections but there are really to many to passup. Basicly if there was a vig shot on you or cora last night and you flipped red I would nail the other one with connections on top of scummy play. This is also how I have rean in my scumteam.

1. Co firmed town aqua already agreed with my position on jampi. So get used to that stance flipflop being null.

2. I don't even understand your point regarding Corazon. This reads as an ad hom.

3. Share with me these connection flips

4. So the only way rean is in your scum team is if cora and I were vigged, and on top of that flipped red. Lol.
So are you suggesting a vig has been rb fir two successive nights?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:26 GMT
#2071
Rean by PoE and connections plus my gut read early day one that I gave up on.

Also I dont pretend to be able to read slam, so he would be my last lynch.

My lynch order would go like this, cora, mocsta, rean. And that is also my confidence order in scum. Cora is number one for the cop claim. Also why claim before deadline he was checking me so scum could frame me? Also think cop claims pre deadline he was checking me, I am scum why dont scum team change nk to him and kill cop instead of just letting him give a red check on me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:35 GMT
#2072
On November 26 2013 15:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:16 Onegu wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:07 Mocwrote:
Btw onegu

If you are town, and Cora is thus scum... You are going to have to drop the tunnel on me.

I am clearly town.



I domt see it mocsta, you keep saying it but that doesnt make it true. I dont see how it is possible for you to believe your caseon jampi when you defended him for the same reason you attacked him. Also I dont see cora and 2 inactives leading town around by the nose basicly by himself, if he did more power to him, but I just dont see it, also I know it is dumb to do preflip connections but there are really to many to passup. Basicly if there was a vig shot on you or cora last night and you flipped red I would nail the other one with connections on top of scummy play. This is also how I have rean in my scumteam.

1. Co firmed town aqua already agreed with my position on jampi. So get used to that stance flipflop being null.

2. I don't even understand your point regarding Corazon. This reads as an ad hom.

3. Share with me these connection flips

4. So the only way rean is in your scum team is if cora and I were vigged, and on top of that flipped red. Lol.
So are you suggesting a vig has been rb fir two successive nights?



Aqua never read all my case it was to convoluted to him, plus like I said about aqua is true, he doesnt think town onegu can find scum so no point in reading me. Also who cares if a confirmed townie agreed with you, happens all the time

My point on cora is I am town cora lied about being cop, and I dont see cora with two lurkers leading town on a merry chase by himself, not a point against him or you just my thoughts.

You want me to post the parts that connect you and him, I will in the case later, I will put in a spoiler why I really think you are connected, in a spoiler because it has nothing to do with why each of you are scum on your own.

And yes, PoE, connections if you both flipped red, and my gut.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:36 GMT
#2073
Why is holyflare off this list.

He buses as scum. Why can't he be riding your cases to earn town cred.

Why is his dubious timing if the doc claim ignored.

Why so double standard?

Why are you writing novels?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:37 GMT
#2074
On November 26 2013 15:17 Mocsta wrote:
Wait a sec.

Why did you feel the need to add more?
That directly suggests you are creating a novel.

You sold this case as a post by post analysis, so why break out of this pattern to strengthen a point??



Im not, all of that I posted makes you scum, this is one of the strongest points though. I believe all of my case points to you being scum. But this point is the nail imo.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:38 GMT
#2075
Connections is all you talk about
Can you outline even one thing about Cora, rean or myself that can only be explained by scum motive??
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:39 GMT
#2076
On November 26 2013 15:37 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:17 Mocsta wrote:
Wait a sec.

Why did you feel the need to add more?
That directly suggests you are creating a novel.

You sold this case as a post by post analysis, so why break out of this pattern to strengthen a point??



Im not, all of that I posted makes you scum, this is one of the strongest points though. I believe all of my case points to you being scum. But this point is the nail imo.

Your strongest point is that I called out a scumslip in the first hour of the day?

Is this what you want me to take at face value?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:40 GMT
#2077
K hold up I am aware this game was on back burner. There was simply a case of priorities (I gave LXIII my /in first, k.) and then I had to leave, and am now back.

First... How did two kills happen, but Cora not dead? But this has been explained by abscences.

But there were requests for me give me a sec and I will quote reply, makes my filter more generally informative of context (look of disappoint at rean).
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 06:41 GMT
#2078
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 06:44 GMT
#2079
On November 26 2013 15:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 12:52 Mocsta wrote:
Slam. Come join us bud !!

Fwiw I hope you are here still too!

I am
In OP

Scum can delay kp .. so have 0 kp night1 and shoot twice night2
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 06:45 GMT
#2080
On November 26 2013 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
Why is holyflare off this list.

He buses as scum. Why can't he be riding your cases to earn town cred.

Why is his dubious timing if the doc claim ignored.

Why so double standard?

Why are you writing novels?



True HF busses, He didnt just ride my cases he has added points, And now we are in mylo I am trying to give the scum team now as I will be lynched today. As I said rean would be the last person I voted, also as I said earlier if we get down to only one scum left and HF the claimed doctor is still alive then he really should be looked at, until there is only one scum left I read town on HF. If there is only one scum left and it is mylo or lylo and they left the claimed doctor alive until only one scum left the I could see him being scum. But only at that point, unless that happens my read goes to rean.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2031
Snow 67
NaDa 34
Bale 28
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1420
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1096
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1233
• Rush716
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 48m
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.