• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9101 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 03:04 GMT
#2041
Yeah I got a red check.

##Vote: Onegu

Why did scum decide to shoot Thrawn? That doesn't make any sense.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 26 2013 03:40 GMT
#2042
Cora, pardon if I missed it - am on my phone. what's the motivation for claiming and telling the thread who you're going to check like 30 mins before the deadline? vs. claiming after the night post?
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 26 2013 03:45 GMT
#2043
##Vote: Onegu

I think I'm being paranoid.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 03:45 GMT
#2044
On November 26 2013 12:40 Bereft wrote:
Cora, pardon if I missed it - am on my phone. what's the motivation for claiming and telling the thread who you're going to check like 30 mins before the deadline? vs. claiming after the night post?


Because if I die, I let the thread know that I was checking Onegu and that scum would kill me to not allow me to get a check. Which would incriminate Onegu.

Also, it would force the scum to take me out, potentially letting someone else live (which would be better because my scum-hunting skills aren't as good as, say, Aqua's).

I think I didn't die because scum team was either inactive (would fit into Onegu/HF/Chezinu) or aren't reading the thread (again, would fit into Onegu/HF/Chezinu).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 03:51 GMT
#2045
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 03:52 GMT
#2046
Slam. Come join us bud !!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 03:53 GMT
#2047
What are the chances we can have 24 hour days?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 26 2013 03:56 GMT
#2048
good job team.

mocsta forgive me, I was wrong.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 04:03 GMT
#2049
Corazon, I have been through all your posts that have "scib" in them post-Day2.

I dont get your position on 2 specific posts:

On November 25 2013 07:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
Lol this game is over.

Alakaslam isn't going to read the game.
Chezinu isn't going to read the game.
HF isn't going to play, only going to hide under his doc claim.
Thrawn isn't going to play, only going to buddy everyone.
JJD/Bereft/Onegu/Sciberia aren't active enough (over the course of the entire game, Onegu is doing better though)

@Aqua/Moc
Let's just vote all of these guys out systematically? Then we can have a 3-way Mexican standoff if we haven't killed the scum yet.
You already gave reasons earlier for why you had a town read on Sciberbia, yet hes not in your "keep as town" list?

Then:
On November 25 2013 15:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, I'm just going to throw my idea out there.
In my opinion, the biggest problem of Day 2 was the lack of thread movement in the first 20 hours. This was frustrating for me and for a lot of other active players. It obviously wasn't ideal and I think we need a way to fix that and force people to lurk less; we had to choose between 4-5 lurkers and they had no reason or motivation to delurk. This is bad.

What is my suggestion to counter this? We form a town circle with Me, Aqua, Mocsta, and Bereft/Sciberia (one or possibly both).

+ Show Spoiler +
These five have been the most active players in the game and I think we can all put our heads together and force the others to de-lurk.

How do we accomplish this? We should all talk for the rest of N2 and the beginning of D3. We should decide on a lynch within the first part of D3 and all pack our votes on that one player. This would force that person to delurk and we can change our vote or not based on their responses.

I think we need to work closer together and form a temporary alliance for at least D3 and hopefully D4 if enough of the players are still around. If we can get 5 people in our circle, we can force scum to kill either two people in the circle (and either force HF to protect someone in the circle or out him as scum with a fake claim) or we can have 4 people in our circle and bully one other player into voting with us (if HF is town and gets shot).


Let me know if this is a good idea or if I'm just dumb.
Shouldn't this be:
Me, Aqua, Mocsta, Sciberbia and MAYBE Bereft?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 04:05 GMT
#2050
On November 26 2013 12:56 Bereft wrote:
good job team.

mocsta forgive me, I was wrong.

Its OK, nothing to be forgiven about.

I was jumping all over the place which allows me to not hold firm opinions - so I can understand the suspicion.
I'm going to get grilled for it post-game, I just know it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 04:06 GMT
#2051
##Vote: 24hr Day
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 04:10 GMT
#2052
On November 26 2013 13:03 Mocsta wrote:
Corazon, I have been through all your posts that have "scib" in them post-Day2.

I dont get your position on 2 specific posts:

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
Lol this game is over.

Alakaslam isn't going to read the game.
Chezinu isn't going to read the game.
HF isn't going to play, only going to hide under his doc claim.
Thrawn isn't going to play, only going to buddy everyone.
JJD/Bereft/Onegu/Sciberia aren't active enough (over the course of the entire game, Onegu is doing better though)

@Aqua/Moc
Let's just vote all of these guys out systematically? Then we can have a 3-way Mexican standoff if we haven't killed the scum yet.
You already gave reasons earlier for why you had a town read on Sciberbia, yet hes not in your "keep as town" list?

Then:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 15:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, I'm just going to throw my idea out there.
In my opinion, the biggest problem of Day 2 was the lack of thread movement in the first 20 hours. This was frustrating for me and for a lot of other active players. It obviously wasn't ideal and I think we need a way to fix that and force people to lurk less; we had to choose between 4-5 lurkers and they had no reason or motivation to delurk. This is bad.

What is my suggestion to counter this? We form a town circle with Me, Aqua, Mocsta, and Bereft/Sciberia (one or possibly both).

+ Show Spoiler +
These five have been the most active players in the game and I think we can all put our heads together and force the others to de-lurk.

How do we accomplish this? We should all talk for the rest of N2 and the beginning of D3. We should decide on a lynch within the first part of D3 and all pack our votes on that one player. This would force that person to delurk and we can change our vote or not based on their responses.

I think we need to work closer together and form a temporary alliance for at least D3 and hopefully D4 if enough of the players are still around. If we can get 5 people in our circle, we can force scum to kill either two people in the circle (and either force HF to protect someone in the circle or out him as scum with a fake claim) or we can have 4 people in our circle and bully one other player into voting with us (if HF is town and gets shot).


Let me know if this is a good idea or if I'm just dumb.
Shouldn't this be:
Me, Aqua, Mocsta, Sciberbia and MAYBE Bereft?

I decided not to make my 180 on sciberia completely obvious because I knew it would be pointed out (because the whole game my posts were nitpicked on). I didn't want to have to out myself before I wanted to.

I'd rather have my scum read on sciberia simply just die out instead of making it obvious that I had 180'd on sciberia.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 04:11 GMT
#2053
That wasnt the answer I was predicting.

Its actually better than what I was predicting.

Awesome. I will follow you with my eyes closed into MYLO cap'n.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 04:49 GMT
#2054
Also, the fact that Mocsta is still alive basically means HF/Onegu are scum.

Scenarios: HF/Onegu are town, scum would kill Mocsta to have us mislynch one of them

HF/Onegu are town, scum would not kill Mocsta would be a bad play b/c Mocsta is a great analysis player and has no pressure from anyone outside of HF/Onegu

HF/Onegu are scum, they kill Mocsta and expose themselves as scum because they've tunneled a townie the whole game and are out of reads

HF/Onegu are scum, they let Mocsta live so they can continue to tunnel him and fake activity/scumhunting

It's the last one. HF/Onegu have put all of their eggs in the Mocsta basket and forces them to keep him alive

@Alakaslam:
You seem to understand Chezinu's dialect of English- is there anything magical that he has said that looks townie to you?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 05:32 GMT
#2055
HAHAHA, YES IM EXPECTING POST GAME CONGRATS CORA! . I nailed the scumteam but am too scummy to get out of this lynch with a fake red check on me.

Will make the cora case later today, suggest we go to a 24 hour day though. Yes I dont think I was framed because a cora didnt gave a n1 check and cora is scum. Also since it is mylo scum are setting up a mislynch on HF day 4 because he missed his save.

Will respond to mocstas response to my case now.

Rean is my least sure read it is basicly connection to mocsta, and cora, but that can only truely be done after cora and mocstas flips. If you are a vigi and somehow not shot yet this is mylo. My mislynch and a scum nightkill is gg. You have to shoot cora, dont shoot into the lurkers shoot the person who claimed a red check on the person who knew was going to make a case on him day 3. And most likely caught the scum team. Read my case yes it might be long but read it and read coras filter for yourself then shoot cora or its gg.

Also the cora thing last night was a mistake, I wasnt lieing like he claims but for some reason I thought he was saying its only 2 hours into the game Im not going to make a vote, it was 2 hours into a game, thats what staying up late to filter dive does I guess. But I still stand on the bolded part I made no way that comes from a town PoV. But really that is only a small mistake and my case is really legit. Alot of the stuff he posts cannot come from a town PoV like that bolded part..

Anyway I will say gg to scum, but really because I had irl stuff day 1 and need to learn to post my cases better, scum won.



+ Show Spoiler +
If I am correct of course, if not correct in at least cora and mocsta then really well played scum. I really think I am correct as I put alot of effort into this game from behind the scenes as you will see post game when I show pics of my note book.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 05:35 GMT
#2056
On November 26 2013 13:49 cDgCorazon wrote:
Also, the fact that Mocsta is still alive basically means HF/Onegu are scum.

Scenarios: HF/Onegu are town, scum would kill Mocsta to have us mislynch one of them

HF/Onegu are town, scum would not kill Mocsta would be a bad play b/c Mocsta is a great analysis player and has no pressure from anyone outside of HF/Onegu

HF/Onegu are scum, they kill Mocsta and expose themselves as scum because they've tunneled a townie the whole game and are out of reads

HF/Onegu are scum, they let Mocsta live so they can continue to tunnel him and fake activity/scumhunting

It's the last one. HF/Onegu have put all of their eggs in the Mocsta basket and forces them to keep him alive

@Alakaslam:
You seem to understand Chezinu's dialect of English- is there anything magical that he has said that looks townie to you?



Or Onegu/HF town, Mocsta scum, which is the case.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 05:37 GMT
#2057
On November 26 2013 12:51 Mocsta wrote:
So it's 5-3 and MYLO

Cora fake claim could be an awesome start to finish off the game but I prefer his play as town. And the sudden change on sciberbia does seem hard to fake.

I much prefer hf giving up and deciding to copy the blszinghand fake doc claim strat.
This buys them another cycle and possibly gets a mislynch.

Fact. Holyflare has nothing nothing all game.
Corazon has been present all cycles.

Yes scum is
Hf, onegu, chezinu




He cant help himself. Yes I know its conjecture, but its really how I feel atm.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 05:38 GMT
#2058
On November 26 2013 14:32 Onegu wrote:
HAHAHA, YES IM EXPECTING POST GAME CONGRATS CORA! . I nailed the scumteam but am too scummy to get out of this lynch with a fake red check on me.

Will make the cora case later today, suggest we go to a 24 hour day though. Yes I dont think I was framed because a cora didnt gave a n1 check and cora is scum. Also since it is mylo scum are setting up a mislynch on HF day 4 because he missed his save.

Will respond to mocstas response to my case now.

Rean is my least sure read it is basicly connection to mocsta, and cora, but that can only truely be done after cora and mocstas flips. If you are a vigi and somehow not shot yet this is mylo. My mislynch and a scum nightkill is gg. You have to shoot cora, dont shoot into the lurkers shoot the person who claimed a red check on the person who knew was going to make a case on him day 3. And most likely caught the scum team. Read my case yes it might be long but read it and read coras filter for yourself then shoot cora or its gg.

Also the cora thing last night was a mistake, I wasnt lieing like he claims but for some reason I thought he was saying its only 2 hours into the game Im not going to make a vote, it was 2 hours into a game, thats what staying up late to filter dive does I guess. But I still stand on the bolded part I made no way that comes from a town PoV. But really that is only a small mistake and my case is really legit. Alot of the stuff he posts cannot come from a town PoV like that bolded part..

Anyway I will say gg to scum, but really because I had irl stuff day 1 and need to learn to post my cases better, scum won.



+ Show Spoiler +
If I am correct of course, if not correct in at least cora and mocsta then really well played scum. I really think I am correct as I put alot of effort into this game from behind the scenes as you will see post game when I show pics of my note book.

When you read books, do you like read every third word of the book or something? Because I gave a N1 check (sciberia).

Also + Show Spoiler +
LOL
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 05:45 GMT
#2059
Ac tually onegu totally convinced me
##unvote
##vote:mocsta


Yep I'm scum.
Onegu.. the guy who couldn't catch scum when he's rolled scum... Has finally caught me
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 05:49 GMT
#2060
On November 26 2013 14:45 Mocsta wrote:
Ac tually convinced
##unvote
##vote:mocsta


scum.
guy catch scum... caught me


I'm pretty sure this is how Onegu has read the thread.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko378
ProTech131
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44753
Hyuk 1174
Jaedong 828
actioN 402
Soma 391
Horang2 372
EffOrt 368
Soulkey 367
BeSt 309
Mini 296
[ Show more ]
Zeus 262
Light 256
Last 249
Stork 218
910 191
Larva 177
Snow 133
ggaemo 132
Rush 117
Pusan 82
ZerO 80
Mind 62
Killer 48
Creator 43
Sharp 39
Shine 32
Shinee 31
hero 30
Free 26
Bale 24
JYJ 21
HiyA 15
ToSsGirL 15
Noble 13
yabsab 11
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7526
Dendi802
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
Other Games
gofns40656
singsing1944
B2W.Neo607
XBOCT345
Pyrionflax264
hiko247
DeMusliM231
byalli228
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1362
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1407
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
27m
The PondCast
21h 27m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.