• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:06 GMT
#2141
On November 26 2013 18:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

If i was scum I'd know i wasn't doc and he'd be checking onegu who you all seem to think is scum too, if that were the case why would i let a cop check go off on my team instead of just killing the guy?

If he dies I look bad, so what? I've been in the shadows the entire time, watching, getting reads on who to save and then someone claims cop?? Thanks for taking away my heal from someone that needed it. I don't believe he is cop at all.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cora being alive is a complete farce, I'm pretty sure his cop claim is very very fake because he most definitely would have checked me night 1 or 2 when I claimed over a guy who is actually posting because as he has stated, we don't know what these lurkers alignments are and we will never know, yet, he doesn't check any of our alignments at all. Just onegu who was under the most suspicion to get lynched today anyway?



Couple this with the fact that mocsta was finding ways for me to be scum with NK scenarios OUT LOUD IN THE THREAD, yeh that makes total sense. If he was town he could post this stuff after the night kills to get some solid reasoning but he posts them before the night was over yesterday. If you are town, what were you thinking? Scum is clearly going to go for the one that makes people look the most scummy.




Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.
Why did you heal Corazon?


"why would I heal the claimed cop"..........? Is that a real question?
Yes, it is a real question.

Did you heal him because he claimed; or because you had a town read on him before the claim?


I healed him because he claimed. No way I'd let a potential cop die. It's not until after the night and the posts after that I seriously began to consider that he's just making up a lot of bs.
so... You admit you were present in the last 40min before deadline because you read the claim and changed action.

Why then did you not contribute to any discussion.

In fact, as town doctor you were the most likely to be Nk'd as your presence only serves to elongate a scum victory.
Thusz I would have expected you to at least reinforce your reads.

I welcome your answer to this one lol....


I was afk refreshing f5 in case something happened, doesn't mean I'm going to post in bed, especially something about who I am healing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:07 GMT
#2142
Also, if you play like I am playing you aren't likely to get nk'd, especially if a cop claims too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:13 GMT
#2143
Well quite frankly this cop shenanigan is easy to prove, if you really do want to go and lynch onegu then if he flips green you know cora is lying and is therefore a free mafia lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:14 GMT
#2144
Oh wait, how many players are left? 7? Yeh, nevermind then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:16 GMT
#2145
Ok, maybe it's 9, this playerlist is so wrong x_x
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 09:19 GMT
#2146
Yeh, we can lynch onegu to prove cora's claim IMO. 9 players we have plenty of time TBH.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 09:51 GMT
#2147
On November 26 2013 18:19 Holyflare wrote:
Yeh, we can lynch onegu to prove cora's claim IMO. 9 players we have plenty of time TBH.

Lay down a vote then pl0x
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 09:53 GMT
#2148
On November 26 2013 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
Also, if you play like I am playing you aren't likely to get nk'd, especially if a cop claims too.

This is a poor argument.

A successful doc heal is a successful doc heal, regardless of how poorly you are playing.

I still can not comprehend how a town player could be f5n furiously to note Corazon claim and not post a single thing 30min either side of the flip.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:05 GMT
#2149
On November 26 2013 18:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
Also, if you play like I am playing you aren't likely to get nk'd, especially if a cop claims too.

This is a poor argument.

A successful doc heal is a successful doc heal, regardless of how poorly you are playing.

I still can not comprehend how a town player could be f5n furiously to note Corazon claim and not post a single thing 30min either side of the flip.


I was around for lxiii, only casually looking at this, saw flips were coming soon, f5'd, saw cop claim, auto healed and afkd to sleep. It is 3am when the deadline is after all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:06 GMT
#2150
Hey look, I'm not saying that I shouldn't be shot because I should. I'm saying that they are bad for not doing it. Besides, there is so much talk about lynching into me/onegu and because cora claimed cop (i think its fake and he is scum) he easily drew my heal away and then could kill 2 towny looking people.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 10:07 GMT
#2151
On November 26 2013 19:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:53 Mocsta wrote:
On November 26 2013 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
Also, if you play like I am playing you aren't likely to get nk'd, especially if a cop claims too.

This is a poor argument.

A successful doc heal is a successful doc heal, regardless of how poorly you are playing.

I still can not comprehend how a town player could be f5n furiously to note Corazon claim and not post a single thing 30min either side of the flip.


I was around for lxiii, only casually looking at this, saw flips were coming soon, f5'd, saw cop claim, auto healed and afkd to sleep. It is 3am when the deadline is after all.

That you don't understand what I'm saying blows my mind.

So when are you voting onegu?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:08 GMT
#2152
I do understand, you are saying that killing a doctor should supercede everything because saves can ruin their game. However, if a scum claims cop he automatically draws the doctor away and then they do not have to worry about who they kill, therefore they can afford to leave a doctor alive, shoot 2 people and use the cop claims to lynch another person. It's not an awful play.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 10:09 GMT
#2153
On November 26 2013 19:06 Holyflare wrote:
Hey look, I'm not saying that I shouldn't be shot because I should. I'm saying that they are bad for not doing it. Besides, there is so much talk about lynching into me/onegu and because cora claimed cop (i think its fake and he is scum) he easily drew my heal away and then could kill 2 towny looking people.

So let me get this straight.

Before the cop claim.. jampi and onegu were the two lynch candidates discussed.

Scum already had a masyerplan to fake claim set in motion night 1 and decided to unveil with dubious timing to secure a MYLO Victory.
.using this logic surely jampi is scum.. otherwise scum wouldn't care and let either be lynched.


So wanna swap to chezinu holy?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 10:10 GMT
#2154
On November 26 2013 19:08 Holyflare wrote:
I do understand, you are saying that killing a doctor should supercede everything because saves can ruin their game. However, if a scum claims cop he automatically draws the doctor away and then they do not have to worry about who they kill, therefore they can afford to leave a doctor alive, shoot 2 people and use the cop claims to lynch another person. It's not an awful play.

No that's not what I'm saying.

I'm talking about a town player expecting to die. Known for talking a lot.. can be present at lynch deadline and not say a word.
Blows my mind.
..so where is ya vote going?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:11 GMT
#2155
Like frankly look at it this way, if you are/were scum:

Guy claim doctor but acts really scummy ---> maybe can push mislynch on him (as cora has been doing)
They save their kills for 2 kills and there is a doctor ----- > fake claim cop to draw heal so 2 shots definitely go through and aren't wasted (as cora did)

Like, why else would you claim in the middle of the night as cop!?!? There's no legit reason unless you think the doc claim is legit or want to draw a heal away from your shots. To then push me as the day starts again? That doesn't make sense at all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:12 GMT
#2156
On November 26 2013 19:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 19:08 Holyflare wrote:
I do understand, you are saying that killing a doctor should supercede everything because saves can ruin their game. However, if a scum claims cop he automatically draws the doctor away and then they do not have to worry about who they kill, therefore they can afford to leave a doctor alive, shoot 2 people and use the cop claims to lynch another person. It's not an awful play.

No that's not what I'm saying.

I'm talking about a town player expecting to die. Known for talking a lot.. can be present at lynch deadline and not say a word.
Blows my mind.
..so where is ya vote going?



Either cora or onegu, I have to read onegu some more.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 26 2013 10:12 GMT
#2157
This is fucking awesome. The game is pretty much solved if you think about it.

First thing's first. Cora's gotta be telling the truth. If he's scum and lying then he's been planning this since N1 as well as playing a a very townie D2.and making a ridiculous fake-claim just to win in style. I just really don't see it.

So yay I'm pretty much confirmed town. Now I don't have to take crap from anyone

I really really doubt that scum saw him make his claim before the deadline. At first I thought, what if they have framer and just framed Onegu, but this doesn't really make sense. Scum would have no way to know Cora doesn't change his check. Leaving a claimed cop alive and unroleblocked is senseless. And also very important to note, they didn't even shoot me (his green check).

So Bereft and Mocsta are pretty much confirmed town I think, seeing as they were in the thread and saw the claim. Very nice play Cora

That means all 3 scum are in here {Onegu, Slam, Chezinu, HolyFlare}

Does anyone see a problem with the above logic? If not we are in fantastic shape.


Onegu with a red check on him is probably scum. The only way he could be town is if Cora is lying (very unlikely), scum saw the claim and framed him (very unlikely; see above), or if he is a miller (odds are not high).

Given the fact that we have a cop, and there were 2 shots last night, and really just everything points to HF scum.
Slam is looking towny to me and Chez is just ???. Not worried about them right now as we have several days to figure them out.

In any case, of 4 possible players that can be scum, we're certainly not going to lynch the 3 without red checks on them. So all aboard the Onegu train.

##Vote: Onegu
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 26 2013 10:19 GMT
#2158
On November 26 2013 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
Ok, maybe it's 9, this playerlist is so wrong x_x


There are 8 players left.

@HF
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
You people are silly. Guy claims cop AND who he is checking way before night is over and you expect him to live?? Then you say I'm scum?

On November 26 2013 17:19 Holyflare wrote:
Tl:dr

Cora's claim is fake, misleading town into a most probably towny lynch on onegu.


How are you so certain the claim is not legit? I'm pretty sure you are scum but I'll humor you. Let's say you are town. Now why can't the scumteam be Onegu + Slam + Chezinu, all of which were not around at the deadline and presumably not see Cora claim.

Also do I have this right?. You're saying you were in the thread but before the deadline but didn't post anything? What if you had died? You didn't want anyone to know you had saved Cora?


Yea I'm pretty sure Onegu and HF are both scum. Everything's pointing that way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:40 GMT
#2159
The scum team CAN be those 3, but I got a towny feel from Onegu. He gets called out on "making things up" but why would he spend what looks like hours on cases to only be disproved because he misread timestamps? That is the most obvious thing anyone can point out ever. He isn't that bad as scum simply put.

That's the thing you aren't seeing when you say other scenarios. If onegu is scum, why would cora be still alive when he most definitely said who he was checking today? Onegu has been playing and I've been lurking so what right do I have to stay in the game? They had 2kp, they could double stack cora or kill me and cora. If they double stacked cora not only would they get rid of a cop checking scum but they could make me look totally bad too because I "didn't heal the cop". Mocsta is now implying I wasn't around for the cop shenanigans but if I wasn't then why would scum not shoot cora because he most definitely wouldn't have been my save target otherwise.

The real question that you don't seem to be acknowledging is that cora claimed cop at night time and still didn't die. WHY?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 10:42 GMT
#2160
It doesn't really matter anymore, this role is self confirming and there's a "red check":

1.) alakaslam

3.) JarJarDrinks
4.) cDgCorazon
5.) Bereft

7.) Mocsta

9.) Onegu
10.) Holyflare
11.) sciberbia
12.) chez

that's 9 players, am i missing something?
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 37m
INu's Battles
18h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.