• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 17:48 GMT
#2201
Shit somehow I clicked on the exact same pic. Bare with me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 26 2013 18:43 GMT
#2202
On November 27 2013 02:07 Bereft wrote:
Cora has been a pretty unwavering town read for me since n1/d2. his explanation to moc of why he never gave scib a strong town read in his posting was extremely solid. while I don't know if I agree with him claiming 40 min before the deadline was over, his rationalization of it was consistent with a townie mindset in my opinion.

compare this to HF whose explanations and rationalizations for his actions are completely inconsistent with an actual blue role. I cannot believe for a moment he would be around at the deadline and change his save target to Cora without even questioning Cora's motivations, considering the suspicions he has of him. combined with the way he acted N1, it is basically impossible that even the most confused and foolish of doctors would do the things he's doing.

I think onegu is a good lynch but HF is a safer one. when we are at mylo I don't see any harm in being risk averse, and I hope you guys will agree.

also this last bit might be a bit of a stretch, but considering how he implies cora should've checked him he's probably the GF. if he flips GF we know that the scum check on onegu is basically unquestionable.

##Unvote
##Vote: Holyflare


Yea I'm down with this. I really can't see Holyflare being town at all. How could he not AT THE VERY LEAST tell the thread who he is saving in case he is shot. Either he is playing a mindboggingly bad doctor or he is scum. The more likely explanation is scum.

Honestly besides the red check Onegu looks reasonably townie, especially with 28 pages of notes. That's pretty try-hard for town, but super ridiculously try-hard for scum. I guess he could be miller.

Funny game isn't it?
I'm more willing to believe that a given player is miller than that a claimed doctor is doctor.

Let's lynch HF today guys.

##Unvote
##Vote: Holyflare
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 18:44 GMT
#2203
On November 26 2013 23:52 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
On November 26 2013 23:48 Chezinu wrote:
cDgCorazon (0): thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Onegu, thrawn2112, sciberbia, Holyflare
Aquanim (2): thrawn2112. Mocsta, jampidampi, cDgCorazon, Rean, raynpelikoneet
Rean (0): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, raynpelikoneet, Bereft, Mocsta, thrawn2112, raynpelikoneet
Onegu (0): sciberbia, thrawn2112
Bereft (0): raynpelikoneet, raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (0): raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (8): thrawn2112, Mocsta. Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Bereft, raynpelikoneet, cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, thrawn2112, raynpelikoneet, thrawn2112, Holyflare, sciberbia, raynpelikoneet
jampidampi (0): raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (1): Onegu, raynpelikoneet
JarJarDrinks (0): raynpelikoneet
No-Lynch (1): cDgCorazon


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Alakaslam (1): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Mocsta
Chezinu (1): Mocsta, thrawn2112, Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (0): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Aquanim, thrawn2112, cDgCorazon, Chezinu
JarJarDrinks (6): cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Aquanim, Mocsta, thrawn2112, Bereft, thrawn2112, Mocsta, Aquanim, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam, Mocsta
sciberbia (0): Mocsta, Chezinu
Holyflare (1): Bereft, Aquanim, Chezinu
Mocsta (2): Bereft, Onegu, Holyflare
Thrawn2112 (0): cDgCorazon

It may be time for the rising star to face the dragon.



yes yes we get it your read was wrong and now you have to battle cora in an epic fight, glhfgg


You have broken the Chezinu Rule. It will not be forgotten.. except you may not qualify for the rule.. Chezinu Rule only applies to those who have never played with Chez before.


Chezinu, thine adoring pupil asks, did I break the Chezinu rule?

I must rea the house as soon as games in progress finish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 26 2013 18:45 GMT
#2204
other notes

Some copies here too bit not sure how to fix that.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 18:50 GMT
#2205
On November 27 2013 01:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On a break. A few questions for people:

@Holyflare
A couple of things. Can you explain your thrawn save N1 again for me?
Why are you lurking at the deadline and not participating in the discussion or giving out your reads if you are town?

@Alakaslam
You told us that Chezinu is town but you never gave any evidence for it and never suggested an alternate scum member. How come?


@Chezinu
Who's "true color" did you attempt to find out last night?

Excuse me Cora, need to be strict with your reading of me. I phrase things.

I said IF he is town, we need to not kill him, and I DID give the reason, which is Thrawn's post regarding Chezinu's ability to use the power of CHUPAZI to determine alignments with unusual skill.

Also there was my selfish query, which, if you tried, Chezinu, would be "white", if you aren't lying...

Still catching up.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 18:54 GMT
#2206
Your writing is just like mine Onegu XD

Yeah, uh, ##Unvote

I feel silly yet that is how Svengali works, and it is artful. Unless millers etc but with the arrival of Chezinu, I am suspect of extreme arts and epic plays of the scum...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 19:01 GMT
#2207
So why is Holyflare so certainly scum again? Can't have been too scummy if a red check was stronger, but...

Another thing to think about is if Cora is fake claiming and Onegu is a mislynch target, why not build on what appears to already have been there with holy? Unless scum together etc, this makes HF being scum basically = Cora is scum. But if HF is town, why is Cora doing this?

Or Chezinu is the false one and Cora is simply doing what he should with a miller, framed, or really really way too tryhard scum XD

And in fact, I never take notes because I can't, physically impossible where I play from. There is shame here- yet I will do my best...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 19:19 GMT
#2208
Hahahahahaha "cop" red check on a BASIC game and your first instinct is "must be miller, lets lynch doctor". Nice job guys, real real nice.

##Vote Holyflare

If you can't comprehend what I was doing then you deserve to actually lose the game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#2209
On November 27 2013 01:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On a break. A few questions for people:

@Holyflare
A couple of things. Can you explain your thrawn save N1 again for me?
Why are you lurking at the deadline and not participating in the discussion or giving out your reads if you are town?

@Alakaslam
You told us that Chezinu is town but you never gave any evidence for it and never suggested an alternate scum member. How come?

@Chezinu
Who's "true color" did you attempt to find out last night?


Was the towniest person on my read through. I also didn't need to post anything because I won't die.

Why are you claiming cop with a lot of time before the night ends?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#2210
and why are you alive after doing it?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#2211
If you guys can't see how Onegu is scum even after a red check, I don't really want to play the game anymore.

We're lynching Onegu first. The argument about framer/GF is as much WIFOM as the argument that HF missed two saves. I'm not going to have you guys not listen to me three days in a row and so I'm going to force an Onegu lynch first.

My vote stays on Onegu.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#2212
On November 27 2013 01:45 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 20:07 Onegu wrote:
Can we please vote 24 hour day?

Day durations are going to stay the same, sorry.

Can we play instant majority lynch?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 22:32 GMT
#2213
On November 27 2013 02:07 Bereft wrote:
Cora has been a pretty unwavering town read for me since n1/d2. his explanation to moc of why he never gave scib a strong town read in his posting was extremely solid. while I don't know if I agree with him claiming 40 min before the deadline was over, his rationalization of it was consistent with a townie mindset in my opinion.

compare this to HF whose explanations and rationalizations for his actions are completely inconsistent with an actual blue role. I cannot believe for a moment he would be around at the deadline and change his save target to Cora without even questioning Cora's motivations, considering the suspicions he has of him. combined with the way he acted N1, it is basically impossible that even the most confused and foolish of doctors would do the things he's doing.

I think onegu is a good lynch but HF is a safer one. when we are at mylo I don't see any harm in being risk averse, and I hope you guys will agree.

also this last bit might be a bit of a stretch, but considering how he implies cora should've checked him he's probably the GF. if he flips GF we know that the scum check on onegu is basically unquestionable.

##Unvote
##Vote: Holyflare

holy Moses this is like best post of the entire thread.

convinced me in one fell swoop.

##unvote
##vote: holyflare
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 22:35 GMT
#2214
On November 27 2013 04:01 Alakaslam wrote:
So why is Holyflare so certainly scum again? Can't have been too scummy if a red check was stronger, but...

Another thing to think about is if Cora is fake claiming and Onegu is a mislynch target, why not build on what appears to already have been there with holy? Unless scum together etc, this makes HF being scum basically = Cora is scum. But if HF is town, why is Cora doing this?

Or Chezinu is the false one and Cora is simply doing what he should with a miller, framed, or really really way too tryhard scum XD

And in fact, I never take notes because I can't, physically impossible where I play from. There is shame here- yet I will do my best...

this post sits very bad with me.

feels like you are buying time
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 22:38 GMT
#2215
On November 27 2013 05:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you guys can't see how Onegu is scum even after a red check, I don't really want to play the game anymore.

We're lynching Onegu first. The argument about framer/GF is as much WIFOM as the argument that HF missed two saves. I'm not going to have you guys not listen to me three days in a row and so I'm going to force an Onegu lynch first.

My vote stays on Onegu.

I know you want to be the hero with the day2 onegu case and the cop check.

however holygflare is the safer choice.
hes deffo scum.

chexz is deffo scum

and between slam/onegu, slam is worrying me with his spam. hes talking a lot but saying absolutely nothing.

out of those 4, if there was not a reds check,, I would be inclined to think onegu is the towniest.

please join us with holy.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2013 22:44 GMT
#2216
Frankly, thus far I more agree with Bereft than with cDgCorazon.

##Vote: Holyflare
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 26 2013 22:55 GMT
#2217
On November 27 2013 07:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Frankly, thus far I more agree with Bereft than with cDgCorazon.

##Vote: Holyflare

why is that?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 22:59 GMT
#2218
On November 27 2013 07:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 05:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you guys can't see how Onegu is scum even after a red check, I don't really want to play the game anymore.

We're lynching Onegu first. The argument about framer/GF is as much WIFOM as the argument that HF missed two saves. I'm not going to have you guys not listen to me three days in a row and so I'm going to force an Onegu lynch first.

My vote stays on Onegu.

I know you want to be the hero with the day2 onegu case and the cop check.

however holygflare is the safer choice.
hes deffo scum.

chexz is deffo scum

and between slam/onegu, slam is worrying me with his spam. hes talking a lot but saying absolutely nothing.

out of those 4, if there was not a reds check,, I would be inclined to think onegu is the towniest.

please join us with holy.



cop claim is red, you all believe it but suddenly it doesn't matter anymore because I'm the most scummy!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 22:59 GMT
#2219
How can nobody else see this play? It's onegu, onegu, onegu for 3 straight days and then suddenly red check on onegu, NO MORE ONEGU! lolololol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 26 2013 23:00 GMT
#2220
and you call me inconsistent, jeeeeeeeeeeesus
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 6m
Patches Events
17h 6m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.