• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9041 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 07:31 GMT
#1503
In reply to this:
On November 24 2013 11:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 10:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
EBWOP: ^Scum mindset^ (he's hiding under his claim)


If you really think I play scum by claiming doctor and posting next to nothing to look towny you are actually dumb and have not done what I asked. Like I said, go read actual games I have played in.

The town meta of players typically does not change dramatically from game to game in my experience. This is not Holy's town meta.

The scum meta of players DOES change from game to game, to avoid being similar to their last game and caught in this way. If Holy played scum exactly the same way as he played last time that would just be stupid.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 07:32 GMT
#1505
As for the doctor claim, I think it's at least possible that we don't have a doctor this game. Hell we might not have any roles, in keeping with the "Back to the Basics" theme.

It would take some balls for Holy to claim it without knowing that, but I don't think it's even nearly impossible.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 07:37 GMT
#1506
...bah, no. I can't really vote him. Either he dies tonight or there's at least the possibility he gets a save.

##Unvote

Let me think about this.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 08:40 GMT
#1512
On November 24 2013 17:28 sciberbia wrote:
Lurking through the rayn lynch is by far the single scummiest thing anybody has done this entire game. I can't even imagine myself, as town, reading the 100 posts between pages 50 and 55 (the hour leading up to the lynch), and not posting my thoughts. That's crunch time. That's when the game is won or lost. It's when all the drama happens. The lynch was in question and everybody else online was vehemently discussing it, but JJD was just sitting there passing the time.

On the other hand, I can easily see scum doing it. Rayn looked likely to be lynched so scum probably didn't feel much pressure. There's no reason for scum to be posting with a townie lynch coming down the pipeline.
...



Dunno why it didn't quite reach my brain until this repetition, but yeah this is damning.

##Vote: JarJarDrinks
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 08:42 GMT
#1513
If he'd actually been pushing the rayn lynch beforehand maybe that's OK, but it was all just him arguing back and forth with rayn - which is not at all the same thing.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 22:24 GMT
#1619
I am now reconsidering whether JJD or Onegu is the better lynch.

On some level I want to lynch Holyflare, but the odds that he can prove it if he's a doctor mean we shouldn't lynch him now.

Mocsta is town and the most active player in the thread. I will not be voting for him.

I hope some of you can read Chezinu and Alakaslam cos I know for sure I can't. (With any degree of certainty, anyway.)
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#1622
@Chezinu: Why do you want to lynch Sciberbia today?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1626
On November 25 2013 07:27 Bereft wrote:
alright guys let's get our shit together. if you guys can't rally behind a mocsta or HF lynch, I think we should lynch chezinu if he doesn't come back into the thread with something useful. I'm not keen to lynch JJD or onegu over chezinu right now.

You think the Jampidampi slot's a better lynch over the Rean one?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 22:42 GMT
#1629
@Alakaslam: Just so you know, you're replacing into a slot I really wanted to lynch. I'll try and give you time to read the game and make your own reads - I'd really appreciate it if you post your thoughts long enough before the lynch I can think about them.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 22:44 GMT
#1630
@Onegu: How many games have you played with Mocsta in the past?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 23:15 GMT
#1639
On JJD:

On November 24 2013 22:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 22:33 sciberbia wrote:
@JJD
Also even if you were posting from your phone, why didn't you at least give a brief opinion on what you thought about the lynch? Were you confident about a rayn lynch the entire time? If so why didn't you try to reassure everyone that it was the right move?
Because it looked like the lynch was a sure thing so I saw no need. When I saw cora unvote and it looked like there might be a mislynch, I was pissed and posted to show that. I just didn't have the time to post a whole lot. And why would I need to since I posted a whole ton of shit against rayn throughout the day? My opinion about the lynch should have been clear.


"Rayn lynch looked like a sure thing"
Bleh... this is slightly believable. I only got really concerned about whether we were going to reach majority in the last hour or so.

"Posted a whole ton of shit against Rayn throughout the day"
This is... sort of true and sort of not. The stuff which JJD posted about Rayn during the day was more along the lines of "shout at Rayn about his inconsistencies" rather than "convince anyone else that Rayn is scum":
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 22 2013 00:39 JarJarDrinks wrote:
So Rayn,

Jampi is scummy because he didn't jump on a vote for you when you made yourself so lynchable.

And Mocs is scummy because he did jump on a vote for you for that exact reason

Am I getting that right???


On November 22 2013 01:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2013 00:39 JarJarDrinks wrote:
So Rayn,

Jampi is scummy because he didn't jump on a vote for you when you made yourself so lynchable.

And Mocs is scummy because he did jump on a vote for you for that exact reason

Am I getting that right???

No you are not getting that right.
But it's irrelevant.



Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.



Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.


Explain what I'm misinterpreting please


On November 22 2013 01:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 01:07 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 08:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So hey, you might want to explain this Aquanim.
Here you seem to be agreeing with this:
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
...

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

this. If I see one more person go "X/Y/Z is scumteam GG NO RE #MANNERMULES"... (especially when X/Y/Z are each and every one town...)
/rant

Then you proceed on voting for your non-top scumread.
On November 21 2013 08:34 Aquanim wrote:
Once again, my scumread on Rean was of almost equal strength to that which I had on Corazon.

Why the contradiction?

This is the best case in this game.



Because this is terrible rayn, remember how I was talkimg about if rayn believes in his cases or not makes him scum or town. Yeah there is no way rayn believes this. After in WC I didnt vote my top scumread as town, he knows town do this, yes oir reasons are different but aquas reason is believeable as it was less than 12 hours into day 1.
Yeah I commented on how terrible the case was too. Let alone the best case in the game. ANd furthermore, how good of a case can it be if he now doesn't think aqua is scum anymore.


On November 22 2013 02:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I could possibly vote for Aquanim aswell

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would vote for Aquanim over Rean anyday but i don't think he is scum either. Unless thrawn is town, in which case he should swithc his vote on Aqua/Bereft/Onegu right now because those are the scummiest people in thread.

Why even suggest aqua again? Just go ahead and say it: You'll vote for for anyone that keeps yourself or Rean from being lynched.


On November 22 2013 04:28 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Just because look at the last line.

At the time of the comment Mocsta was dead set on lynching me, had his vote on me and wouldn't listen to any other argument. So the " even if we aren't currently skydiving" is a laughable misrepresentation from JarJar.


What are you talking about?

You were trying to imply that Moc asking this question:

"Have you been mislynched before?"

meant the same as:

"Is this the first time you're being mislynched?"


That is a total misrepresentation.


etc.

To emphasise my point: there is only a single instance of JJD talking to anyone but Rayn during this time period and I don't find it a very convincing effort to persuade Corazon:
On November 22 2013 05:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 05:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
This lynch is so stupid. I can't believe you guys let Mocsta take you by the balls and vote out Rayn just because they were having an ego fight.
I wanted to lynch Rean. Rayn decided jump on the grenade. And now he pretty much wants to lynch ANYONE else.

I think him "marytring" himself is bullshit. As evidenced by the fact that he only kept his vote on himself for a little bit and unvoted as soon as Onegu voted for mocsta so he could see if he could get people to rally behind that lynch.

Even though he had just said 8 minutes prior "I actually wanna get lynched and i am willing to lynch myself"


Now the question I have to ask myself is: "Could JJD, as town, see his play here as being pushing a Rayn lynch?". My answer is "somewhat unlikely, but not impossible". After all, he is posting about Rayn - my problem is that he's almost entirely talking TO Rayn.

I now have to examine Onegu and decide whether the odds on him being town are better or worse than "somewhat unlikely, but not impossible".
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 23:25 GMT
#1644
On November 25 2013 08:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok, just reading from the vote post, I can see who I like and who I don't particularly care for. But could someone help me here;

Is jar jar drinks scummier than Mocsta or vice versa? Why? Should these wagons exist? Why or why not? I haven't got the full time period until lynch to be here and I kind of owe the first /in

Mocsta is playing the towniest game of his life. JJD is possible but not certain scum in my book.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 23:38 GMT
#1655
On November 25 2013 08:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:25 Aquanim wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok, just reading from the vote post, I can see who I like and who I don't particularly care for. But could someone help me here;

Is jar jar drinks scummier than Mocsta or vice versa? Why? Should these wagons exist? Why or why not? I haven't got the full time period until lynch to be here and I kind of owe the first /in

Mocsta is playing the towniest game of his life. JJD is possible but not certain scum in my book.

Ok. So you would prefer there wasn't a wagon on Mocsta XD, but I have a question for you that will seem useless but it's not.

Have you seen "Lifeboat"?

No I haven't.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:02 GMT
#1660
Okay so Onegu's case on Mocsta. This case really looks like Onegu just cherrypicked out every time Mocsta changed his mind about something, without quoting the posts in between that might have helped explain Mocsta's change in mindset.

Onegu played with a town Mocsta in at least the Game of Thrones (throws?) game, so I assume he has at least a passing familiarity with Mocsta's play.

I haven't the patience to deal with each of Onegu's points so I will pick out the most egregrious failures to fairly portray Mocsta:
+ Show Spoiler +

Onegu claims that Mocsta gave no reasons for wanting to lynch HF. Being worried by a lurker replacing out was his reason, and he said it in the very same sentence.

The point about "Now before he even checks my facts, he gives big town points to bereft." is irrelevant and I would even think makes Mocsta town. Even on somebody he currently suspects, Mocsta is still keeping an eye out for things that would make someone towny. This is the mark of somebody who is actively trying to improve their reads.


Oh yes this post, my favorite. JJD is still town. Bereft he doesnt know, but bereft did the same thing mocsta did the same thing with rany is scum, rayn is scum, its a policy lynch. And me ONEGU IS SCUM turned into onegu provided the missing piece on bereft but that is null because of formatting, into slight town read, with no explination at all... And then how in the hell did I ask him for forgivness? It hurts my head. Lynch mocsta please he is scum.

The town read which Mocsta gave in this post was NOT TO ONEGU. It was a town read given to Bereft. Mocsta's language was unclear, but the context from the last sentence in the quote made it clear that Mocsta could not possibly be talking about Onegu:

Bereft
Yeah I'm a little concerned went into a big spiel to justify rayn lynch.
Um not sorry about it. I'm not really sure the town motive to give that spiel as bereft wasn't under pressure to justify actions.
I'm not sure if bereft is a townie that wanted to policy lynch rayn but doesn't want to admit. Or is scum hiding behind policy and again doesn't want to admit it.

Inoe that onegu presented the quote where bereft thinks onegu case wasn't on me but Cora.. I have to think about it.
Iverlall I would say that tell is null because that onegu case was so poorly formatted abd constructed it's message was never clear.
Will give bereft benefit of the doubt and say slight town lean. If anything is not worth considering when people like holy abd onegu are alive

If Onegu thought this was Mocsta giving him a townread, he's not reading Mocsta's posts seriously. Either he's scum, or we just plain can't afford to keep him.

The point at which Mocsta gave Onegu a townread was when I seriously started considering that Onegu might be town, too; though I thought the Bereft case was wrong it did display effort which Onegu hadn't shown previously.

I again agree with Mocsta that Holyflare is my "favourite" vote because his play is just so IDGAF, but he's just not the right choice for today because doctor claim.

As a general rule Onegu complains a lot about Mocsta not justifing each of his reads in each of his lists. I don't think Mocsta needed to or even should have - if Mocsta talks about every justification for every read he has it'll take bloody forever and will result in him playing his cards earlier than he needs to.

This case is so bloated with huge unnecessary quotes and plain not alignment-relative stuff it's ridiculous.

And finally, Onegu is by his own admission not available for deadline. That combined with his play so far (I think his reads this game are frankly bad) convinces me of this:

If Onegu is town and alive at LYLO or MYLO we are screwed.

If he's town I want to get his mislynch out of the way now. If he's scum there's no harm in lynching him now.

If we lynch someone other than Onegu and it's a mislynch our chances of victory become vanishingly small.

I'm still willing to vote JJD because I think he's at least a decent chance of flipping scum, and I'll see if I can convince myself further about him. But for the moment:

##Unvote
##Vote: Onegu

Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:10 GMT
#1664
Huh. Ordinarily a no-lynch would be a hilariously awful idea. In this case though.... maybe.

We are currently presumably at 8 town - 3 scum. If we nolynch and scum gets two shots we're at 6-3... which still leaves us with the same single available mislynch we have today.

Ordinarily a no-lynch would tell us nothing, but in this case it would really help with Holyflare.

...I'll consider it.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:17 GMT
#1668
On November 25 2013 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
Now aqua is doing the same thing? Is this game really that easy?

@Holyflare: Corazon, Thrawn and myself have the most experience with Mocsta out of the players here, and we're all telling you he's town.

We're also (with Mocsta) the four most active players in the thread.

Are you seriously contending that three of us are scum?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:18 GMT
#1670
EBWOP: Are you seriously contending that NONE of Onegu, Jampidampi, Rean and JarJar are scum?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:21 GMT
#1672
On November 25 2013 09:17 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:02 Aquanim wrote:
And finally, Onegu is by his own admission not available for deadline. That combined with his play so far (I think his reads this game are frankly bad) convinces me of this:

If Onegu is town and alive at LYLO or MYLO we are screwed.

If he's town I want to get his mislynch out of the way now. If he's scum there's no harm in lynching him now.

If we lynch someone other than Onegu and it's a mislynch our chances of victory become vanishingly small.

I'm still willing to vote JJD because I think he's at least a decent chance of flipping scum, and I'll see if I can convince myself further about him. But for the moment:

##Unvote
##Vote: Onegu


I don't agree with this logic for lynching Onegu. I think our priority has to be to not get into MYLO/LYLO at all. If we lynch Onegu and he flips town do you really think we still have a good chance at winning? Let's say scum get off two shots (not unlikely). It would then be 5-3. With 8 players left we'd need 5 votes. So basically we would need every townie to vote for a scum 3 days in a row. I don't care who's alive at LYLO I think we need to avoid this situation at all costs.

I think Onegu's case on Mocsta looks Onegu look significantly better and Mocsta very slightly worse. Most of the points weren't alignment indicative, but Onegu clearly put a ton of time into it even when it's clear he may very well be lynched anyway. Also he has done a pretty good job convincing me that he may actually think Mocsta is scum, just by the way he takes so much issue with Mocsta's vote switches etc.

I've played in a game town won from 4-3 LYLO before, because we eliminated the townies who wouldn't be able to work together first. But I see your point.

Do you disagree with me that Onegu's cherrypicked Mocsta's posts to unfairly emphasise that Mocsta's reads change?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:29 GMT
#1683
@Bereft:
In reference to your first quote, I don't see how trying hard to analyse the thread can possibly have "no reason".

As for the second, he's trying to give other people who may not be as familiar with certain player's metas an idea of said metas. It's not his most productive post, but come on; it's one post in a 14-page filter. They don't all have to be gold.

As for the last one, Mocsta threatening people, calling them scum based on single posts, and temporarily flip-flopping around on reads is just his style. As town, he went from a town-read on me to threatening to vigilante-shoot me on the first night of TL Mafia LX based on some ridiculous interpretation of a single post I'd made 24 hours or more earlier. I'll try to find some more easily-read examples for you.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:46 GMT
#1704
Did anybody else notice that about halfway through Onegu's case on Bereft he starts talking to Bereft instead of about Bereft? It's a shitty kind of scumtell but it's my experience that scum are more likely to try to convince their targets that they are scum, rather than to convince the rest of the thread their target is scum.

(This is the same problem I have with JarJar's posts re. the Rayn lynch, by the way.)

That is the part of the case where Onegu is talking about what Bereft said about Onegu which partly explains it - but I don't think that Bereft's posts were particularly intended to be answered by Onegu.

I could do with some comments on this observation (aka tell me if I'm full of shit, I'm starting to dig deep into the BS now).
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 40m
The PondCast
22h 40m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.