• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 04 2013 19:08 GMT
#289
On November 04 2013 23:22 Onegu wrote:
@ET I have now said sorry twice :p

didn't open with sorry and nothing though
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 04 2013 19:10 GMT
#290
Sorry, didn't realize Newbie Mafia L wasn't over. Should not have mentioned it.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 04 2013 19:14 GMT
#292
On November 04 2013 23:33 WaveofShadow wrote:Random thought/stream-of-consciousness (since I was reading hzflank's setup analysis which I liked): Would it ever be worth it to simply claim blue roles during the day? Yes we will lose someone immediately I suppose but is that an acceptable risk if it means we can track role usage (assuming no mis-elections I suppose)?
It may not be worth it I guess if we fuck up bad and elect multiple scum since they can lie about getting RBed and implicate a towny in a 2scum 1town election scenario---yeah come to think of it I think it all falls apart if we fuck up and elect scum since they can lie about checks as well, and the nature of the checks makes it a hell of a lot easier to lie (regarding something like Blaspheme, for example).

What the fuck? You are suggesting that a blue should claim during the day, guaranteeing their death by blue-vig? Are you insane or scum?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 04 2013 19:30 GMT
#294
I'm not sure on OO.

Thrawn looks bad I agree.

On November 04 2013 12:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
i'm out for a bit...fairly bland start so far

PSA: it is Nov 04 2013 which means I'm wearing a special hat for special people so I will likely NOT be sober at any given moment over the next 24-ish hrs

I don't see anything blatantly scummy atm, but I do want to throw this list out there:

rayn
WoS
Sylencia
OO
Vanesco
Umasi

if you aren't on this list then that means you either haven't posted, or you haven't posted anything memorable and as such you will be who I focus on first upon returning to the thread.


I don't understand how a townsman would write a list of all the active people in thread, with a promise of pursuing lurkers, then proceed to not pursue anything.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 05:45 GMT
#512
On November 05 2013 08:38 hzflank wrote:
Sigh, missed this.

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 09:22 EchelonTee wrote:
On November 04 2013 08:53 Sylencia wrote:
So to anyone who was in the original game, other than our usual win-con, what else should we be looking at in terms of how Witchcraft works?

Kind of strange to say "ususual win-con" as opposed to just "other than our win-con".

How do YOU think Witchcraft should be handled?


Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 11:48 EchelonTee wrote:
On November 04 2013 09:22 EchelonTee wrote:
On November 04 2013 08:53 Sylencia wrote:
So to anyone who was in the original game, other than our usual win-con, what else should we be looking at in terms of how Witchcraft works?

Kind of strange to say "ususual win-con" as opposed to just "other than our win-con".

How do YOU think Witchcraft should be handled?

On November 04 2013 10:07 Sylencia wrote:
On November 04 2013 09:50 Vanesco wrote:
On November 04 2013 08:53 Sylencia wrote:
So to anyone who was in the original game, other than our usual win-con, what else should we be looking at in terms of how Witchcraft works?

I don't really like this. You don't really put effort in to even cross-check the players from the last game (of witchcraft) which is really simple to do. The only player to play in the last one is Thrawn who was shot night 1. But I think that is not very relevant since each game can turn out different. I think you should come to your own conclusions on how to play this themed game instead of hoping others tell you how to play. It just seems like your not willing to put the effort in to even try to solve this game for yourself. It's also very dangerous to discuss strategy because scum can see everything also and can use that against town. I'm of the opinion that everybody should play the way THEY think is the correct way to play.


Relax there.

Anyone who's played with me before nows I'm at work during these hours - though lazy on my part I don't have the time to extensively browse through the past to find all the information I want. In any case I wasn't asking "how to win guys", it was more of a "were there any traps which caused trouble for town that we should look out for" but since there's an entirely new cast of players pretty much there's not really any answers to give unless someone here obsed the last game and can remember it.

If you have the time to write that paragraph, you have time to answer my question. Why won't you discuss your thoughts on Witchcraft, and only spend time defending yourself?

I disagree with people claiming actions, because if I voted someone as a blue and they avoided the blue-vig, I'd like to continue voting them.


Why is it so important for Syl to answer your question about blue roles?

I mean, that is the least important type of question that someone could ignore. What were you expecting to get out of Syl?

That was the very beginning of the game. I wanted Syl to talk. It did not succeed because apparntly I am supposed to expect that Syl will not respond rationally to questions.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 05:46 GMT
#513
On November 05 2013 08:02 Cephiro wrote:
Aight. That was an interesting read.

As for witchpowershiznit, I suggest we claim our votes only, 72 hours after. I've come up with an interesting idea as well. We will claim the votes in order, one at a time. I have an algorhithm based on certain actions in the game that make me very confident in the idea this will work.

Also, vote me for blue.

I'd like to hear more from players: raynpelikoneet, hzflank, thrawn, Sn0_Man + Myself.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow

I find it very strange that your first post of the game does not address many issues. It's quite narrow actually. This contrasts sharply with your play in Liar Game and Hogwarts, where your first posts attacked a lot of people (incorrectly, mind you), but it showed how you were interested in all people as possible suspects.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 06:18 GMT
#517
On November 05 2013 13:09 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 12:37 Umasi wrote:
I disagree with the aggression on WoS, how he's playing is pretty much in keeping with a town WoS. That said, don't be so angry wave, you're kind of overreacting.
Regardless, would it piss everyone off to say I still think vanesco is the best lynch?
He's still the best lynch.


Has he done anything since last night to further strengthen your scum read on him? As I said before, I don't really agree with what he's said that much but I can see the train of thought behind it. The contributions which you've provided is just a weak case on Vanesco and continuing to push it.

That said, ET's filter looks pretty horrendous as it can be summed up as so:

Vanesco looks null to scummy because it didn't match Newbie Mafia L (weak)
thrawn posted a list of players who had posted but wasn't advocating lurker lynch (weak)

Nothing else has been said really...

Tbh at the moment ET's filter is really sticking out like a sore thumb to me the more I think about it, since the rest of his posts look like really weak attempts at looking townie :|

##vote EchelonTee

Continuing on to more reading...

If I was scum, I would be pushing a mislynch on a poor-playing townie because it is extremely easy to do so. My last game as scum I do so ineffectively (but still do), but if you look at any of my previous scum games (liar game, jubjub mafia) you'll see. Since I am town, I am must less sure about my reads.

Since the entirety of your case seems to be that I have weak opinions, which is true as it is Day 1, there's nothing more I have to say to you.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 06:32 GMT
#518
My top three scum reads are Sn0, Thrawn, and Cephiro. Post forthcoming.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 06:40 GMT
#519
On November 05 2013 14:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and thrawn sitting back and baiting reactions looks like shit honestly.
I don't know what responses he was looking for doing that, but to me it appears as though he left the meaning of 'doozy' (positive/negative connotation?) purposefully ambiguous.


I think that Thrawn is scum.

On November 04 2013 12:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
i'm out for a bit...fairly bland start so far

PSA: it is Nov 04 2013 which means I'm wearing a special hat for special people so I will likely NOT be sober at any given moment over the next 24-ish hrs

I don't see anything blatantly scummy atm, but I do want to throw this list out there:

rayn
WoS
Sylencia
OO
Vanesco
Umasi

if you aren't on this list then that means you either haven't posted, or you haven't posted anything memorable and as such you will be who I focus on first upon returning to the thread.

He never pursued the people not on his list. I find claiming that you will do something, then not doing it scummy; it looks like you are pursuing leads when you are not actually.
On November 04 2013 14:59 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 14:38 EchelonTee wrote:
On November 04 2013 12:47 thrawn2112 wrote:
i'm out for a bit...fairly bland start so far

PSA: it is Nov 04 2013 which means I'm wearing a special hat for special people so I will likely NOT be sober at any given moment over the next 24-ish hrs

I don't see anything blatantly scummy atm, but I do want to throw this list out there:

rayn
WoS
Sylencia
OO
Vanesco
Umasi

if you aren't on this list then that means you either haven't posted, or you haven't posted anything memorable and as such you will be who I focus on first upon returning to the thread.

So you are advocating a lurker lynch.


how's it goin? no, not even thinking about lynching yet. but i'm glad you brought it (lurker lynching) up

what do you think about the drama? is it real drama or is it "real" drama?

or just distracting and annoying?

I thought these questions were strange because they don't serve any purpose. If his purpose was to get me to talk (as when I questioned Syl), he didn't respond to me at all, which makes me wonder why he asked me these. It feels to me like fake activity.

On November 05 2013 09:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
-rayn - I want to fucking lynch this guy because I know he's capable of doing so much more. I'm not talking about quantity of posts.
On November 05 2013 10:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn goddammit you cannot play like kushm4sta

only kush can do that and still be readable

Thrawn votes rayn but never really explains why. Does not quote rayn or outline his reasoning. Yet he wants to "fucking lynch him". This does not feel like a real scum read to me.

On November 05 2013 13:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 13:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright let's play a game.
It's called, 'What are people's reads on Syl?'
When I get 3-4 answers I will explain my own and why.
Bonus points to hzflank if he is one of them. Umasi too. Also Rayn.


haha

that syl vote for ET is a doozy aint it

I don't like posts like this that don't say anything. It doesn't feel like thrawn has an actual read on Syl and is just commenting on the current topic for some activity.

A brief filter of analysis of Thrawn's previous two games, Desert Mini and British Empire Mini corroborate my views. Posts like these outline clear reasons why Thrawn views there's players as scum and show an intent to scumhunt. In this game, he has done a lot of lists and lightly push rayn for a lack of activity. I think there is a stark contrast.

##Vote: Thrawn2112
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 06:48 GMT
#520
On November 05 2013 12:32 ObviousOne wrote:
Like I just mentioned a couple posts ago, I'm drawing parallels between what Sn0 is doing and what WoS is doing, but WoS is actually here. Doesn't seem inquisitive enough to me for a town WoS but I didn't read the beginning of the Les Mafia game so I don't know how he opens up and if it will even be applicable given that it's a single game.

I think this a pretty good point. Sn0 just seems "not here". He has had plenty of time to formulate opinions. His presence feels really floaty; it reminds me of scum players who skirt the edge; noticeable enough to not be called out for lurking, but not noticeable enough to be forced to give out concrete reads.
On November 05 2013 03:58 Sn0_Man wrote:
Well I don't have a nice blue role this game to claim and be conftown but w/e. This is more or less my day 1
I promise I'm developing reads and thinking about the game, just not at a rate that provides anything interesting to town right now. I try to gather data with a more or less null read on everybody so as to be objective, then study the data once I feel like its enough for a "read".

There is a promise to develop reads, but there is nothing shown in thread. It's understandable that Day 1 reads are not the best, but to me it feels like Sn0 is putting in absolutely no effort to provide legitimate reads.
On November 05 2013 05:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
You are like, incredibly desperate to justify yourself. If you weren't so uptight I'd be leaving it alone. Actually I was leaving it alone ur the one pushing it lol.

I agree with other people's sentiments that this post is very strange. Sn0's post feels like one that is shrinking away. While it is true that some scum players are comfortable with arguing, the baseline idea is that scum have inherent guilt and would rather avoid confrontation.

I would be fine with a Sn0 lynch if Thrawn cannot happen.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 06:56 GMT
#521
I'm not as comfortable with my scumread on Cephiro as the other two, because most of my feel is based off of meta.
On November 05 2013 11:52 Cephiro wrote:
Yes, I have several reads that I don't think are worth sharing. Do you think it's useful if I told my opinions on every player in the game, even if half of them would be nullreads? A read could be a townread, scumread, or a nullread, or anything between. Why should I concentrate on telling the thread that "Guiz, I'm not sure if X is town or scum"? There is no point for a town to do that. It doesn't provide anything to go by. I don't give a shit if you're unsure about someone. Come and tell me when you think that he's either town or scum. Preferably when he's scum, unless you have a good reason for defending someone to be town without 100% knowing their alignment.

Cephiro's view in this game compared to Hogwarts just seems so different, where he shared a bunch of views freely. Look here.

It's just so starkly different that I can't get it out of my mind.

I also don't like his case on WoS because it's an oldschool example of point-by-point-analysis (PBPA); he doesn't effectively show WoS is scum, he just takes every post and bashes on them.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 07:00 GMT
#522
I will be around 3 hours before deadline, but am not willing to vote anybody but Sn0 or Thrawn unless the thread has serious developments while I am away.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 07:02 GMT
#524
It takes 7 votes to lynch, and a no-lynch is very, very bad for town (it is one of town's few KP methods), so everybody in the thread had better comment on my case on Thrawn or have a good reason not to.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 07:13 GMT
#525
On November 05 2013 14:46 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 08:02 Cephiro wrote:
Aight. That was an interesting read.

As for witchpowershiznit, I suggest we claim our votes only, 72 hours after. I've come up with an interesting idea as well. We will claim the votes in order, one at a time. I have an algorhithm based on certain actions in the game that make me very confident in the idea this will work.

Also, vote me for blue.

I'd like to hear more from players: raynpelikoneet, hzflank, thrawn, Sn0_Man + Myself.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow

I find it very strange that your first post of the game does not address many issues. It's quite narrow actually. This contrasts sharply with your play in Liar Game and Hogwarts, where your first posts attacked a lot of people (incorrectly, mind you), but it showed how you were interested in all people as possible suspects.

My memory was wrong on Liar Game (Cephiro did not open with a big multiperson post), but my point still stands on the difference between Hogwarts and this game.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 07:29 GMT
#533
On November 05 2013 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
ET you don't find Onegu scummy in the slightest? Why are you absolutely set on thrawn?

I don't find Onegu scummier than Sn0 or Thrawn.

I am set on Thrawn because he is my biggest scum read for the reasons I mentioned. Respond to my post if you think I am reaching.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 07:52 GMT
#537
in cs;go game, will respond in a sec
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 08:26 GMT
#546
what the fuck
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 08:29 GMT
#547
that is such an anti-town move, still debating if it's alignment indicative. If you are townie, wanting yourself dead is literally playing against win-condition. Even random voting is better. A no-lynch is better than a mislynch if you know you are townie.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 08:32 GMT
#550
On November 05 2013 17:30 thrawn2112 wrote:
onegu is town methinks

EchelonTee is there anything you want to talk about

respond to my case. since you yourself stated that you prefer to be the center of attention.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 05 2013 08:37 GMT
#552
I don't think he is scummier than the people I am talking about.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 26m
OSC
9h 26m
Stellar Fest
9h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.