• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:35
CEST 03:35
KST 10:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8291 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 00:45 GMT
#5768
so just sayin' thats a terrible line of logic
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 00:47 GMT
#5771
On October 10 2013 09:46 austinmcc wrote:
Well, you're a bit argumentative in thread.


thread = solo

QT = team
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 00:51 GMT
#5773
that's funny, IRL most people consider me the nicest person they have ever met or close to it. I just am competitive.

Les Mafia, Golden Sun, Sicilian
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:17 GMT
#5841
On October 11 2013 04:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
(4) It is clear that D4 onwards scum were bussing and bussing hard. Who is the last scum and why do their actions from D4 onwards make most sense from scum!pov?
This sounds dumb, but please explain what you mean by "bussing" here.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 07:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
4. Austin has been targeting s0lstice and CR for a bit recently, this implicates him the most. S0lstice also warmed up to an austin lynch before the whole fiasco but never actually expands on it.
Can you unpack this answer? I guess specifically, how do my actions on D4 onwards implicate me. You say I was targeting them recently, entirely true esp on CR, but go through how my actions D4 onwards implicate me and make sense from a scum pov in your mind.



its not about making sense or not at this point. 2 of the 3 members pretty much gave themselves up. Logic is no longer an issue here. I am looking purely at an interactions.

The interactions between you and s0lstice are abrupt and soft push-y, they look weird.

CR does not even address your cases against him, which is ultra super fucking weird. He has no problem arguing all day with me but he never even addresses your case against him or anything.

When CR gives him scrumreads he puts me as the last banger and s0lstice/you/CC as the other team. I don't think he would be smart enough to leave WoS out as his partner completely, so I am pretty confident it's you or CC. Both you and mr.CC have weird interactions with s0lstice/CR thats all there is to it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:23 GMT
#5843
On October 11 2013 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 11 2013 04:43 austinmcc wrote:
On October 10 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
(4) It is clear that D4 onwards scum were bussing and bussing hard. Who is the last scum and why do their actions from D4 onwards make most sense from scum!pov?
This sounds dumb, but please explain what you mean by "bussing" here.

On October 10 2013 07:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
4. Austin has been targeting s0lstice and CR for a bit recently, this implicates him the most. S0lstice also warmed up to an austin lynch before the whole fiasco but never actually expands on it.
Can you unpack this answer? I guess specifically, how do my actions on D4 onwards implicate me. You say I was targeting them recently, entirely true esp on CR, but go through how my actions D4 onwards implicate me and make sense from a scum pov in your mind.



its not about making sense or not at this point. 2 of the 3 members pretty much gave themselves up. Logic is no longer an issue here. I am looking purely at an interactions.

The interactions between you and s0lstice are abrupt and soft push-y, they look weird.

CR does not even address your cases against him, which is ultra super fucking weird. He has no problem arguing all day with me but he never even addresses your case against him or anything.

When CR gives him scrumreads he puts me as the last banger and s0lstice/you/CC as the other team. I don't think he would be smart enough to leave WoS out as his partner completely, so I am pretty confident it's you or CC. Both you and mr.CC have weird interactions with s0lstice/CR thats all there is to it

Can you explain what you mean by the bolded?


It takes huge balls to actually put all town members as your scumreads. Usually people will just mix in town with the real scum as it's easy to do and gives you allies. That sets everyone against you. Get it?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:30 GMT
#5846
because he makes the least sense to me to be the last scum. plays conservatively, check. Massive fiter/very undecisive, check. Doesn't have strange interactions with s0lstice/CR, check. etc

Process of elimination.

austin 66%
CC 33%
WoS 1%
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:33 GMT
#5850
could you quote what you are referring to? ive skipped a lot of the recent game since it just looked like a bunch of bullshitting to me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:43 GMT
#5853
You mean the stuff about him in relation to making cases on s0lstice and CR and stuff and how they never actually refute them or whatever and all that jazz? just looks to be in line with what im thinking about, not too sure what you want commented on. It's good and showed that he has no real answer for it. Does it make him 100% scum? No but he is the most likely.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:46 GMT
#5855
On October 11 2013 05:44 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 11 2013 04:43 austinmcc wrote:
On October 10 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
(4) It is clear that D4 onwards scum were bussing and bussing hard. Who is the last scum and why do their actions from D4 onwards make most sense from scum!pov?
This sounds dumb, but please explain what you mean by "bussing" here.

On October 10 2013 07:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
4. Austin has been targeting s0lstice and CR for a bit recently, this implicates him the most. S0lstice also warmed up to an austin lynch before the whole fiasco but never actually expands on it.
Can you unpack this answer? I guess specifically, how do my actions on D4 onwards implicate me. You say I was targeting them recently, entirely true esp on CR, but go through how my actions D4 onwards implicate me and make sense from a scum pov in your mind.



its not about making sense or not at this point. 2 of the 3 members pretty much gave themselves up. Logic is no longer an issue here. I am looking purely at an interactions.

The interactions between you and s0lstice are abrupt and soft push-y, they look weird.

CR does not even address your cases against him, which is ultra super fucking weird. He has no problem arguing all day with me but he never even addresses your case against him or anything.

When CR gives him scrumreads he puts me as the last banger and s0lstice/you/CC as the other team. I don't think he would be smart enough to leave WoS out as his partner completely, so I am pretty confident it's you or CC. Both you and mr.CC have weird interactions with s0lstice/CR thats all there is to it
Given that rayn specifically asks about actions, and given that I have some...peculiar actions, do they fit scumaustinmcc for you, or do you believe they are just less convincing than the interactions?


less convincing given the context of the game. Not really too concerned with the actions given what has happened, and I think you'll find that's a reasonable assessment to make
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 22:49 GMT
#5869
not really, if there's just 1 kill tonight im open to killing off cheesecake just for doing nothing. I'd have a much easier time deciding between austin and WoS if cheesecake isnt the scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 00:59 GMT
#5899
in regards to the whole payphone thing this is where im at:

s0lstice = scum read on Mr.CC

CR = useless(sorry)

austin = adamant about pandain not being scum even when it was blatantly obvious, couldn't wait for noire to be over to say it.

so this together makes sense on paper in them thinking that cheesecake is the last scum and contacting him.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:04 GMT
#5905
The thing is, those reads dont buy you any cred since all 3 of them were playing scummy as hell. FT was doing his martyr thing and kept saying he would start playing but never did. I don't see having a townread on him is a good thing even if you were right. Shaiopi didn't give a shit about the game either really and was subsequently lynched. Oats was playing almost directly to his scum meta. I don't understand why you had townreads on any of them.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:05 GMT
#5906
On October 11 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 09:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
in regards to the whole payphone thing this is where im at:

s0lstice = scum read on Mr.CC

CR = useless(sorry)

austin = adamant about pandain not being scum even when it was blatantly obvious, couldn't wait for noire to be over to say it.

so this together makes sense on paper in them thinking that cheesecake is the last scum and contacting him.


So you think Austin avoided calling Pandain scum on purpose to keep him alive even though he's been uncannily right about a lot of his reads this game? (read: because he's scum)

Oh wait I see what you're saying here.
Huh. That does make sense but you're only taking into account the actions from the perspective that ballers wanted to contact bangers, and I am in no way certain that that's what happened.


im done with talking about all the options. Im talking about my conclusions now. this is what I think happened. I don't think its as complicated as we are making it out to be.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:12 GMT
#5911
On October 11 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm totally down with lynching Cheese first if he's got nothing to say. Austin is at least trying, which counts for something around here. Regardless of what Vayne says.


it does count for something. unless you are pandain and heavy effort/tunneling like that = scum, as well as his stupid go through your filter and comment on it thing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:22 GMT
#5916
austin if you recall though CR's claim wasn't a team thing, he did it on his own. He revealed later that his last teammate was really mad at his play. I think it's genuine and I am ignoring the CR part as part of some elaborate play or w/e
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:33 GMT
#5922
i would be on your side here if you were cooperative and actually looked into pandain being scum. you repeatedly blew me off and said it was dumb even though it was a 100% concrete meta analysis that made perfect sense. if you are town I suggest you don't do that...That's still my biggest scum point to you.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:38 GMT
#5926
On October 11 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
This game also odd, because if we think it's cheese v. va v. austinmcc, then it's equally sexy for town to show another guy is mafia OR to show you're town.

Like, if I can convince you I'm town, and we're actually looking at having two lynches, then the game is won.


huh? how is the game won with 2 lynches, we havent seen the night flip yet
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 01:42 GMT
#5928
the thing is, me and rayn concluded earlier that there can be two kills tonight. we don't know that we have 2 lynches yet.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 18:10 GMT
#5967
On October 09 2013 04:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:27 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:25 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:22 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
Because I'm town and I know townies make mistakes. Everyone here who is town has made them, and been wrong about reads this game.

So unless you're going to tell me that all townies are always correct in all reads, then it has to be possible that I've misread you. Enough people have suspicion on pandain that he's not the most shining townie ever. Maybe he ain't town at all. I find it very very unlikely, but it's there.


ok then you misread me end of story. You don't even have a read on me, just trying to hang onto that oats thing which was me reading the OP wrong. if that's the best you got as a town member then I really hope we never have to play town together again after this and nuclear. you are always fucking play for scum!
That wasn't you reading the OP wrong.

You said oats was probably bulletproofed last night as scum. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of gamestate.

You said you were the mislynch of choice yesterday. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of the gamestate both N3 AND D4, because you were third in votes.

You said oats was a bad shot. Nothing to do with the OP.

Your misreading of the bullet refund WAS the OP. But your reaction to Oats being confirmed has nothing to do with the OP.


so your whole case rests on the fact that I am "misreading" the game state when i am much more likely to do that as town then scum. Case closed you're garbage thanks for proving me town.
Nope. Not at all. You're ANGRY that koshi would confirm oats. Which is a good thing for town. You're upset and trying to wiggle out of something that was positive for town, with reasoning that doesn't cut it.


and I already explained that, I hate being wrong because I was 100% sure oats was scum due to how he was playing, but you are trying to play it off as some big thing. and that is why you are scum.
There's a townie way to hate being wrong. There's a scummy way to hate being wrong.

Your first reaction was the scummy one. Koshi you took a bad shot, oats was a great bulletproof target, etc. etc. Only after a while do you have the townie reaction "I can't believe oats is doing this as town."



and for some reason you don't understand that that is completely subjective. god you are an idiot. really hope you get flipped tonight


this game is going in circles at this point

that's not a real scumread austin, it's just your subjective view on something. it's bad. we already went over this
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 18:15 GMT
#5971
On October 12 2013 03:13 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 03:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why does he do that as mafia?
Is it more likely that he wants to claim scum rather than that he cannot believe Oats was town and was angry because of it?

Which is more likely?
Why does he do that as mafia? Cuz he wants to respond to the check and possibly undermine it, still get oats lynched. Or just because he wants to respond, feels like he should post about this, and makes a scummy post. Mafia make scummy posts, it happens.

It's not about oats being townie and him being angry. It's about oats being townie and him being angry AT SOMETHING. The something he's angry at is important. People who blame the cop for checking, and do so based on misrepresenting how things probably play out (oats prime bulletproof target as mafia), are more likely to be mafia.


do you have like statistical data to back up that last statement? LOL
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 140
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 26m
Online Event
9h 26m
FEL
14h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.