• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:28
CEST 21:28
KST 04:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9225 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 15:41 GMT
#2980
ok I apologize about the language but seriously, rayn asked me the same questions in 2 posts that I just spent like an hour of time talking about in a few pages before. That's not the game getting heated, thats just illiteracy ruining the game/spam
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 15:54 GMT
#2988
Compact read development of why grack and pandain are scum together.


On September 12 2013 08:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
that's actually an interesting quote you just responded to SnB, I missed that.

@grackaroni why specifically were you concerned with what SnB thought of me? Sounds like trying to see if you should jump on the wagon too at some point.



On September 13 2013 04:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 04:25 Koshi wrote:
I was suspicious of rayn in Persona. Just not on day 1.
VA is making a dumb argument for lynching me / rayn. VA doesn't do that much.


you and grack were the ones to jump on panda's opening post and that's probably my biggest scumtell in this game so far. I don't think you should downplay that my friend.


(pandain association, seeing a scum partner's opening post as scummy due to outside knowledge)


On September 14 2013 03:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh and some one mentioned how that random grack/WoS argument was terrible and I agree. No longer have a townread on WoS. all he did was come in and talk about grack only, nothing else. pretty strange imo


(We later find out WoS is survivor, so this is why I added this quote. Looks like WoS knows something is up but doesn't give a shit since he's 3P)

On September 14 2013 14:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 14:47 Grackaroni wrote:
@Vayne: you started out this game with an actual case and I got the impression that you would be doing actual anaylsis, as of late all your main scum reads look extremely outdated. Your only reasoning for me being scum is that I was suspicious of Pandain and besides that you latch onto WoS/Oat's posts. I have been doing so much more in the thread you could analyze.
You have even less reasoning for Koshi being scum, all you have said is that he was suspicious of Pandain. It looks to me that you only wrote your case on Blubbers to jump on some early town cred and after people wrote you off as town you got lazy and stopped bothering to analyze the thread.


I don't feel the need to repeat myself, if I see anything worthy of deep analysis then ill post it. You asked for scumreads and I gave an overview of what i've seen from day 1. It's not so much outdated as getting badgered to re-iterate what I have already said.

If you actually thought this was all shitty then you would have said something before now I presume.


(starts attacking me day 2 when it is town sentiment that im scummy)

On September 14 2013 15:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 15:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 14:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 14:47 Grackaroni wrote:
@Vayne: you started out this game with an actual case and I got the impression that you would be doing actual anaylsis, as of late all your main scum reads look extremely outdated. Your only reasoning for me being scum is that I was suspicious of Pandain and besides that you latch onto WoS/Oat's posts. I have been doing so much more in the thread you could analyze.
You have even less reasoning for Koshi being scum, all you have said is that he was suspicious of Pandain. It looks to me that you only wrote your case on Blubbers to jump on some early town cred and after people wrote you off as town you got lazy and stopped bothering to analyze the thread.


I don't feel the need to repeat myself, if I see anything worthy of deep analysis then ill post it. You asked for scumreads and I gave an overview of what i've seen from day 1. It's not so much outdated as getting badgered to re-iterate what I have already said.

If you actually thought this was all shitty then you would have said something before now I presume.

There's a reason I had asked you the question rather than just looking back at what you already said. I wanted to see if you had anything new to bring to the table after the Blubbdavid lynch.

Your reasoning for Koshi being scum is weak. You are telling me there is nobody in this game you are more suspicious of at the moment then Koshi because he was suspicious of Pandain's first post? That's the best scum read you've got at this point in the game?


I don't get where the pandain thing is coming from but its more of a meta read, considering he actually hasn't done that much if you read his filter.


(Pandain association)

The whole fakeclaim thing, can't even quote any of that to summarize how dumb/anti-town it was

On September 17 2013 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
assuming you are town here then im going with koshi/grack/lurker. 3 man scum team makes sense with 2 survivors, and I don't have a scum read on any other contributors in the game.



(I forgot pandain was even in this game at this point, he is the lurker.)

On September 17 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something


(ignore staged argument since that's wrong now, but fact stands that their argument shit up the thread)

On September 18 2013 02:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 02:09 kushm4sta wrote:
basically i already solved the game and no one is listening to me because they are dumb


nah kush I agree with you, i already suspected grack and im much more suspicious of pandain now given that OP was scum.

If you look back I added to your case given the fact that pandain had a townread on me then as soon as people suspect me as mafia he does a 180 and says " i am suspicious" in his reads post with no reasoning given.


(abrupt reads change to agree with town sentiment, association tells galore)

On September 18 2013 06:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
like a 0% chance that I die but in case I do, I cannot stress this enough after that flip

don't forget about koshi/grack/kush/pandain vote shenanigans from day 1.

don't need to be a rocket science just take a quick glance through the voting thread.

koshi is on SnB wagon then switches to blubb when that isn't happening. then later in the game blames me constantly for lynching blubb. hypocritical and terrible logic all balled into one big bag of scum. His incessant push on me as he uses rayn to talk for him leaves me pretty much confirmed on this.

Grack is one of the first people on OP, ok cool. Then when he is about to be lynched, he ninja vote switches. Suspicious much? between that and the other minor points ive been concerned about is enough to have me giving him a good chance to flip red.

Kush's play this game has actually been fine so not too concerned here. But if you look he had his vote on a random meaningless place (gk) to start. Then OP picks up steam and he realizes that his vote is actually needed to stop a scum lynch. consequently switches to blubb. This is pretty suspicious but not sure if it's enough to convict him. Recently, he's been making a shit load of sense

Pandain - this one is the strangest. This guy literally went ape shit about OP being lynched despite having a cool head the whole game. Who hard buddies as scum that badly? that's what is throwing me off. I dont know his play though, and he could have just panicked as scum.

SnB - this guy to a much lesser extent, I don't see that random zealos push being scum motivated. Very similar to pandain, too obvious to be scum or just scum? You guys decide if I die.

Think that's pretty much it. I believe the mason claim because you can't fake that unless both scum and what a incredibly dumb and risky play that would be. Shame that we have a mason though, not a particularly good role.


And finally, the most recent argument where grack tries to paint me as scum based on a mod question. LOL!

If anyone doesn't think that grack/pandain are the last scum then too bad, guess you can't be convinced.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#2991
all of what I just posted, relies on grack being scum so that is why we lynch him first.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#3003
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 16:30 GMT
#3009
On September 19 2013 01:26 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 01:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.

I am not really sure i understand you. Why is that not possible?

Because Grack and Pandain could have just decided on either zealos or blubb and forced the lynch through without OP revealing himself by voting zealos.

Only one of the people who were around at lynch can reasonably be scum (apart from OP) because if both were around there is no situation where OP has to reveal himself.

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?

I was saying it


That actually makes a lot of sense, nice analysis. My counter though is that what would you do if you were about to lose your godfather day 1? Could you keep a calm head and not panic in the shitshow that was the end of day 1? I wasn't around at the deadline but from the timestamps it looks like the voting was hectic and no one even knew the final tally.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 18:02 GMT
#3077
I just thought of something pretty important actually as im reading over the game

SnB died last night as the second shot. He was the one that said he was going to push zealos tomorrow.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 19:20 GMT
#3103
On September 18 2013 06:30 VayneAuthority wrote:

Kush's play this game has actually been fine so not too concerned here. But if you look he had his vote on a random meaningless place (gk) to start. Then OP picks up steam and he realizes that his vote is actually needed to stop a scum lynch. consequently switches to blubb. This is pretty suspicious but not sure if it's enough to convict him. Recently, he's been making a shit load of sense



this is pretty much the only thing this game that paints kush as scum, besides that he has looked pretty town recently. (biased since he came to a similar conclusion as me)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 22:46 GMT
#3152
actually I did follow up on the people that voted late with no reasoning. they were koshi and kush who I was both suspicious of for a while now. Koshi is dead and that's pretty much the only huge scum point I can put against kush at this point, you should read the last few pages of my filter, as that is where most of my current thoughts are now/analysis.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 23:21 GMT
#3163
don't do the lynch me if im wrong thing its scummy as hell. already tired of hearing that today, nothing worse than martyring as town
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 23:22 GMT
#3164
the zealos SK thing honestly isn't that convincing besides the SnB kill and the reaction to OP's claim. dont know what to think
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 23:30 GMT
#3177
On September 19 2013 08:27 Umasi wrote:
People who won't lynch zealos, why is he town?


My biggest gripe is OP switching his vote to zealos to save himself. what's the point of saving yourself in that manner to just kill another scum?

He's SK or town, I don't see him as scum. Too easy and doesn't make any sense.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 16:19 GMT
#3253
rayn you know I'm not scum. I gave quite extensive reasoning on why grack/pandain are the remaining scum. also people should stop voting zealos since he is being modkilled anyway.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 17:21 GMT
#3259
On September 20 2013 01:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I think that you should have better reads if you are town and actually analyze the thread but I'm just also thrown off by the fact that you didn't seem to have any clue how the RB/veteran worked and I feel like if you were actually scum you would have came in and sheeped Rayn's reasoning rather than writing out that bad case and drawing attention to yourself. God I don't even know what to think at this point


could you explain why you think town should have better reads than scum when scum have all the answers to the game, while town don't?

rayn is only concerned by the voting aspect of you guys but there is a lot more to it then that. I am confused as to why he is voting me again given that I have shown him that his case doesn't make sense.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 17:38 GMT
#3262
no it's more the fact that you piggybacked onto stuff like that so early. Koshi was scum to me for more meta reasons and the fact that he wasn't doing anything, using people's town reads on him as an excuse to just idly stand by. I will be looking over day 1 again and comparing it to what happens in the final few hours here.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 17:47 GMT
#3265
On September 20 2013 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 02:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
no it's more the fact that you piggybacked onto stuff like that so early. Koshi was scum to me for more meta reasons and the fact that he wasn't doing anything, using people's town reads on him as an excuse to just idly stand by. I will be looking over day 1 again and comparing it to what happens in the final few hours here.

So you are already admitting doing nothing any more in this phase?


yea, the deadline is in a few hours if you werent aware. 4 if i recall. Need to read over the votes from day 1 and compare them to here but im pretty sure grack is the correct lynch today.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 17:49 GMT
#3266
with zealos not being a viable option anymore, ill be interested to see where those votes go. should explain whats going on in this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:01 GMT
#3270
On September 20 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok my last 100% read.
IS THAT VAYNE IS SCUM.

And Grack is town.
Wheeeee.
Vayne has been a lot less egoistical than normal. And he has been a lot less involved than normal other than shouting LYNCH PANDAIN AND GRACK GUYS. Also cause I think kush is town and therefore wrong, that means that Vayne is trying to piggyback kush's push and other dudes pushes and look active while being totally fucking useless.

Lynch this dude. Will flip red or black. 100%.


If I wouldn't get modkilled I could say a lot more stuff. Nothing here you say makes sense anyway since I was pushing these people light years before kush.

and please, useless coming from oats? Don't make me laugh. all you do is spam one liners.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:08 GMT
#3272
On September 20 2013 03:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay lynch Vayne.
I have been saying all over this day "look at the votes from D1", i have been making analyses from them, i have encouraged people looking into them and commenting on my analyses.

Now Vayne comes in, 4 hours before the deadline, and says "too late". scum.


could I get an english translation?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:26 GMT
#3277
if you want to talk about lies lets go over these posts

you say kush was pushing pandain and debears on day 2. First off, I am not pushing debears in any way. Second off, Kush hasn't at any point actually voted for pandain, which means he isn't actually pushing them.

I thought pandain was town day 1 but it has become apparent as the game progresses that his reads just suit his needs, demonstrated by his 180 on me with no reasoning. I have shown why grack/pandain are the most likely to flip scum.

The posts you quoted aren't the case on blubbers, so good job lying again. The post is right after my post with the sorting hat GIF.

I have no reason to make a case on debears, because I do not find him scummy.

Please find any game of mine where I actively push people

checkmate virgin

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:27 GMT
#3278
On September 20 2013 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 03:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay lynch Vayne.
I have been saying all over this day "look at the votes from D1", i have been making analyses from them, i have encouraged people looking into them and commenting on my analyses.

Now Vayne comes in, 4 hours before the deadline, and says "too late". scum.


could I get an english translation?

I have been encouraging people to look into D1 votes and making analyses about them.
You have ignored the analyses, you have not looked into D1 voting.
Now you say that's important but it's "too late" to look into it before D3 ends.

Townies look into important things. You are not willing to do so. You are not willing to comment on analysis regarding those important things. Therefore you are not town.



On September 18 2013 06:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
like a 0% chance that I die but in case I do, I cannot stress this enough after that flip

don't forget about koshi/grack/kush/pandain vote shenanigans from day 1.

don't need to be a rocket science just take a quick glance through the voting thread.

koshi is on SnB wagon then switches to blubb when that isn't happening. then later in the game blames me constantly for lynching blubb. hypocritical and terrible logic all balled into one big bag of scum. His incessant push on me as he uses rayn to talk for him leaves me pretty much confirmed on this.

Grack is one of the first people on OP, ok cool. Then when he is about to be lynched, he ninja vote switches. Suspicious much? between that and the other minor points ive been concerned about is enough to have me giving him a good chance to flip red.

Kush's play this game has actually been fine so not too concerned here. But if you look he had his vote on a random meaningless place (gk) to start. Then OP picks up steam and he realizes that his vote is actually needed to stop a scum lynch. consequently switches to blubb. This is pretty suspicious but not sure if it's enough to convict him. Recently, he's been making a shit load of sense

Pandain - this one is the strangest. This guy literally went ape shit about OP being lynched despite having a cool head the whole game. Who hard buddies as scum that badly? that's what is throwing me off. I dont know his play though, and he could have just panicked as scum.

SnB - this guy to a much lesser extent, I don't see that random zealos push being scum motivated. Very similar to pandain, too obvious to be scum or just scum? You guys decide if I die.

Think that's pretty much it. I believe the mason claim because you can't fake that unless both scum and what a incredibly dumb and risky play that would be. Shame that we have a mason though, not a particularly good role.



O rly? you can stop lying now, you look pathetic and desperate again.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason185
BRAT_OK 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15156
Artosis 567
Mini 247
Dewaltoss 138
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 57
Hyun 40
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2742
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6376
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1065
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g4612
FrodaN2051
B2W.Neo805
byalli633
ToD223
Railgan43
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1145
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
angryscii 45
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie940
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.