• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 216 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 19:16 GMT
#981
On September 14 2013 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, had a cigarrette and clamed down.
I promised myself i will not vote for townies this game. I do not know if blubbers is scum. I do not know if OP is scum. I don't think kush is scum. I however know SnB is scum.

##Unvote:
##Vote: StrongandBig

He says i am very hard to read, which is a lie. There is no reason to make such a lie as town. There is no way he has "forgotten" how easy i was as a read on him in Aperture 2. I have proven that with quotes from him post game Aperture.
Therefore SnB is mafia.


You are very hard to read, from what I have read of your posts and other posts from other games, you are aggressive as both alignments and also you actually can make the thread hard to read through your constant, often ill-reasoned spam reminicient of my own play years back.

You are going to be wrong on SnB, your reasoning is inherently flawed and based on meta thinking and omgus, and you need to have a fresh perspective that doesn't inherently judge things you disagree with as scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:19 GMT
#982
On September 14 2013 04:16 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, had a cigarrette and clamed down.
I promised myself i will not vote for townies this game. I do not know if blubbers is scum. I do not know if OP is scum. I don't think kush is scum. I however know SnB is scum.

##Unvote:
##Vote: StrongandBig

He says i am very hard to read, which is a lie. There is no reason to make such a lie as town. There is no way he has "forgotten" how easy i was as a read on him in Aperture 2. I have proven that with quotes from him post game Aperture.
Therefore SnB is mafia.


You are very hard to read, from what I have read of your posts and other posts from other games, you are aggressive as both alignments and also you actually can make the thread hard to read through your constant, often ill-reasoned spam reminicient of my own play years back.

You are going to be wrong on SnB, your reasoning is inherently flawed and based on meta thinking and omgus, and you need to have a fresh perspective that doesn't inherently judge things you disagree with as scum.

No Pandain. I PROVED!!!!! SEE THE WROD!!! PROVED!! SnB is lying about how hard i am read for him.
This has nothing to do with if i am hard for read to you , or anyone else. I proved SnB is lying and he has no town!motivation in lying like he did.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 19:20 GMT
#983
Pandain. Look at my post on blubv right before I vote him. Then looka at his reaction and case on zealos
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 13 2013 19:21 GMT
#984
Where was this pandain yesterday? o.O
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 19:21 GMT
#985
I am reading the thread as we speak, do not worry.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:22 GMT
#986
debears is also mafia because he refuses to comment on my case on SnB. He knows i am right.
He is not defending SnB, he is attacking someone else instead. He also said some time ago that's exactly what mafia does.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 19:24 GMT
#987
On September 14 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears is also mafia because he refuses to comment on my case on SnB. He knows i am right.
He is not defending SnB, he is attacking someone else instead. He also said some time ago that's exactly what mafia does.


Lol the fact that you are completely ignoring what I said when I argued with you is out of control
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:27 GMT
#988
On September 14 2013 04:24 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears is also mafia because he refuses to comment on my case on SnB. He knows i am right.
He is not defending SnB, he is attacking someone else instead. He also said some time ago that's exactly what mafia does.


Lol the fact that you are completely ignoring what I said when I argued with you is out of control

No, that was only about the timing.
Do you think SnB has motivation to lie as he did as town?
Also, having played with me in Desert. Me, as town, when i get into the bad tunnel mode (which usually happens) am i then "pushing the town forward"?

Can you answer those questions?
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 19:28 GMT
#989
On September 14 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears is also mafia because he refuses to comment on my case on SnB. He knows i am right.
He is not defending SnB, he is attacking someone else instead. He also said some time ago that's exactly what mafia does.


This is absolutely horrible reasoning, first you cannot know anyone is right or anything is scum day one, and from what I've read before (I believe) SnB posts again, your reasoning is way mis-tuned.

You say he reads you differently than in Aperture, I don't see how that's a problem at all or warrants you calling him scum. I fail to see how you make the generalization:
1.He's lying (could have easily changed/different perspectives in different contexts)

And then to add to that:
2. You're confident enough in your generalization that he is even >10% scum.

I'm going to stop addressing you now until I make my post.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:37 GMT
#990
I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.


Aperture mafia FIRST POST!
One last thing - Ryan is town. Scum I'm giving you this townread for free to help direct your night kills plz kill him.

Aperture mafia POST GAME (no reason to lie)!
Rayn you were obvy town to anyone who played with you in our previous game.


If this is not a straight out lie i do not know what this is. There is no possible town!motivation for the lie.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 19:38 GMT
#991
On September 13 2013 08:06 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 08:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 07:57 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 13 2013 07:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The post looks fucking good in filter because it describes my meta pretty well. It sounds good.
However, what's wrong in that post is:
1) it is not a read on me, it says "rayn is scum or is not", what's the point of that post?
2) the timing, people (you, sno, Koshi, etc) were discussing lynching me (serious or not). He pops in with a comment that says "yeah, rayn is hard to read, this stuff is odd", gives no definite stance on me, gives no real read on me. I know this shit. If i was a bad mafia player and got lynched today SnB would be the influence behind the lynch and nobody would ever be able to track that lynch back to him. I know this shit, that's what i do as scum. It's sneaky as fuck.
3) No explanation when asked, hit-and-run post, people forget those if it gains no momentum.


1) It's insight on you. Close enough.
2) Why wouldn't come up when people are discussing you? That's the best time to bring something up, especially when you say it accurately describes your meta.

Also, when did I ever say "I'm lynching ryanp". It never happened, and you are making shit up. Criticizing someone is what you do when you think they are town. Calling them scum is something you do when you think they are scum.

3) And maybe he might be busy. I don't see how it's a "hit and run", when he doesn't sya "omg raynp is scum" and you say his description of you meta is accurate

What's the point of bringing up my meta? Nobody even asked about it.. Does it prove something?
Yeah, it's okay to come up and give insight when someone is being discussed. If the insight however is "I dunno how to read this guy (with 100 words)" WHAT'S THE POINT?


I'm done arguing with you. You have hit my ignore list for this game.

If you can't see why a meta read is important to bring up when you are a subject of discussion (and you think ppl are trying to lynch you), then it is hopeless to beat it out of you, especially when it's an accurate meta read according to you.


You lost any credibility you had with me when you refused to budge one bit on your reasoning and badgering me about the kush case. Your play is horrendously antitown
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 19:40 GMT
#992
On September 14 2013 04:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.


Aperture mafia FIRST POST!
Show nested quote +
One last thing - Ryan is town. Scum I'm giving you this townread for free to help direct your night kills plz kill him.

Aperture mafia POST GAME (no reason to lie)!
Show nested quote +
Rayn you were obvy town to anyone who played with you in our previous game.


If this is not a straight out lie i do not know what this is. There is no possible town!motivation for the lie.



just jumping in

if I read you instantly as town in aperture

and I can't read you as town here

maybe taht indicates you are scum?


(the hard part of reading you was when you were scum in got. it took me a while to figure it out. but if you're saying I'm "lying" because I got a good townread on you quickly last game, then that's bullshit. Determining when you're scum is hard.)

on page 38 atm
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 19:41 GMT
#993
Honestly I think we should lynch rayn. he's been stirring up shit and misinterpreting other people's arguments all game long, and using his badgering and activity to get away with not actually actively working towards the town's good.

##vote: raynpelikoneet
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 19:42 GMT
#994
wos, that's specifically the thing, people being like 'well sure blubs' feels kinda bad.
##unvote
not sure who I want instead of blubs though :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 19:44 GMT
#995
On September 14 2013 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So SnB must be town because it's me and Koshi voting for him.. This seems really fishy and it's nto a reason why my case is bad.

lol.
1) never said your case is bad.
2) Never said SnB is town because you two are voting for him.
3) You start calling people scum when they disagree with you (ie dibbers/OP)

How do you expect people to play this game when you attempt to pre-emptively shut down any contribution they make? This is exactly how you got me mislynched in Persona so i suggest you check your play, Rayn.

Although I'm pretty sure this kind of play makes you town---I think it'd be really impressive if you could reproduce this play as scum. (On that note, in Rayn's recent scumgame, did he play this way? Does anyone know?)

Now if you calm your tits, I'll get to SnB.

he did
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:45 GMT
#996
On September 14 2013 04:44 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 00:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So SnB must be town because it's me and Koshi voting for him.. This seems really fishy and it's nto a reason why my case is bad.

lol.
1) never said your case is bad.
2) Never said SnB is town because you two are voting for him.
3) You start calling people scum when they disagree with you (ie dibbers/OP)

How do you expect people to play this game when you attempt to pre-emptively shut down any contribution they make? This is exactly how you got me mislynched in Persona so i suggest you check your play, Rayn.

Although I'm pretty sure this kind of play makes you town---I think it'd be really impressive if you could reproduce this play as scum. (On that note, in Rayn's recent scumgame, did he play this way? Does anyone know?)

Now if you calm your tits, I'll get to SnB.

he did

That's another lie.
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 19:45 GMT
#997
idk. just doesn't sit right with me.
specifically don't want to lynch SAB.

kush, who are you voting for? you apparently think Goodkarma/Umasi is scum, but I don't know why, and I don't know why you aren't pushing this read.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 19:49:43
September 13 2013 19:47 GMT
#998
Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(3): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(1): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(2): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(3): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(3): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet

Zealos(0): blubbdavid

raynpelikoneet(1): strongandbig

Currently, blubbdavid is set to be lynched (hit 3 first) ! Remember, voting is mandatory!
Not Voting: Umasi, WaveofShadow


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 19:48 GMT
#999
^ WoS also not voting it seems.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 19:49 GMT
#1000
Also. I am certain that Kush is not scum.

Please remove votes from him. Pandain? Old Partner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 171
firebathero 115
ZZZero.O 96
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3586
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2534
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe301
ToD269
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• Hupsaiya 26
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur215
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 29m
INu's Battles
14h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 29m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.