• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 216 Next
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#1021
On September 14 2013 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Pandain
Oats plays solo as town. He never consolidates and picks his target. He ends up being the only one voting for a person a lot. I remember Titanic.

Kush you are seriously going to ask people to vote for you? Can I reveal who I think you are?


why wouldn't you?
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#1022
On September 14 2013 05:02 Koshi wrote:
Hmm, with 4 scummers I would like to consolidate on a target.

Also Pandain you think there will be 3 flips in the night??? Wtf SK, Vigi and Scum?


Stop right now. That can be talked at night. LYnch candidates. Don't derail the thread
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 20:03 GMT
#1023
Yeah I know. But Kush is being a bit silly. And its 3 votes for people across the board.

Going to end bad...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 20:03 GMT
#1024
On September 14 2013 05:02 Umasi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Pandain
Oats plays solo as town. He never consolidates and picks his target. He ends up being the only one voting for a person a lot. I remember Titanic.

Kush you are seriously going to ask people to vote for you? Can I reveal who I think you are?


why wouldn't you?

Evul scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2013 20:03 GMT
#1025
k ima vote for blubbers night all
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 20:05 GMT
#1026
On September 14 2013 04:59 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:58 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 04:55 Pandain wrote:
On September 14 2013 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Also. I am certain that Kush is not scum.

Please remove votes from him. Pandain? Old Partner?


He seems scum to me because contrary to what you guys say is his "dont' give a shit" style, he attempted to become townie, probably because he can't just yolo away and fuck himself if he is scum.

Still hasn't done anything, and while this is circumstantial the fact that no real support for an obvious lynch like this is indicative that there's not a bandwagon. Instead actually the two most logical people are the ones supporting this.

Isn't that weird?


My main problem is that he said "ill read and make reads"

Then says "I won't do it don't have time", but continues to post stupid shit

Then votes GK, who was never in the main discussion for lynch, and whom also got replaced.

Kush is usually in the main thick of things as town (despite how good or bad his contributions are), which he isn't doing at all here


He also seems, as evidenced by his post two above, that he honestly doesn't care(doesn't make sense if he's town), or he's trying to seem like he doesn't care and thus justify an anti-town playstyle (makes sense if scum, not if town).

The problem is that's exactly what he does as town.. It does not make him scum. I t would make me or you scum, but not him. If you are right about SnB being town and won't settle onto anything but kush/blubb we are most likely going to lynch town because kush has like 1% chance of flipping scum and blubb is ~5%.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 20:05 GMT
#1027
On September 14 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:57 Pandain wrote:
Kush is the play it safe option, we won't really gain any more information on him as indicative of what he's posted. Has clearly indicated he's not going to read the thread(keeps posting currently without effort to read). Scum aren't going to kill him and we shouldn't waste a vig when we can use it for late-game scenarios.

SnB will result in town, if you guys lynch him than the only good thing that will happen is you will realize to listen to me for once. We can win this game if we play it safe and smart, rely around obtaining information and then good scum-hunting.

I advocate lynching Kush because town has to deal with him eventually and it'll result in a lynch anyway of him later on.

Can you explain hoe kushmasta is "unreadable" or whatever you think? I think kushmasta has contributed way more to the game than SnB has.


Uh he hasn't contributed like at all. That's a lie. Look at his filter http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427569&user=kushm4sta&currentpage=2

Also SnB is clearly busy, that is why he isn't posting and is true regardless if he is scum or not. You are tunneled and need to try and play smart scum-hunting rather than desperate scum-hunting.

On September 14 2013 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Pandain
Oats plays solo as town. He never consolidates and picks his target. He ends up being the only one voting for a person a lot. I remember Titanic.

Kush you are seriously going to ask people to vote for you? Can I reveal who I think you are?


Maybe, not sure given he's only posted like three times, just he played a bit suspicious so far and gave a vote which doesn't make sense even from an uninformed town aspect. Of course he could just have skimmed fast and made poor decisions, or have another opinion on the case he hasn't elaborated on yet.

On September 14 2013 05:00 kushm4sta wrote:
also it's day 1 wheni never have any clue whats going on.


Well shit you're certainly then not going to catch up on these 50 pages.

On September 14 2013 05:02 Koshi wrote:
Hmm, with 4 scummers I would like to consolidate on a target.

Also Pandain you think there will be 3 flips in the night??? Wtf SK, Vigi and Scum?


I assume scum has 2-3 KP. That's most we can objectively tell considering 1 or 4 is a heavily imbalanced game.

On September 14 2013 05:03 kushm4sta wrote:
k ima vote for blubbers night all


Isn't giving a shit trying to find scum.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#1028
On September 14 2013 05:03 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I know. But Kush is being a bit silly. And its 3 votes for people across the board.

Going to end bad...


Yeah mb didn't see the votes going off blubb
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#1029
also i pledge to try harder in the future
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#1030
it's people like kush that make me lose confidence in blub.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#1031
Scum with 3 KP in mini. Pandain, you are not this bad are you?
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#1032
On September 14 2013 05:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:59 Pandain wrote:
On September 14 2013 04:58 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 04:55 Pandain wrote:
On September 14 2013 04:49 Koshi wrote:
Also. I am certain that Kush is not scum.

Please remove votes from him. Pandain? Old Partner?


He seems scum to me because contrary to what you guys say is his "dont' give a shit" style, he attempted to become townie, probably because he can't just yolo away and fuck himself if he is scum.

Still hasn't done anything, and while this is circumstantial the fact that no real support for an obvious lynch like this is indicative that there's not a bandwagon. Instead actually the two most logical people are the ones supporting this.

Isn't that weird?


My main problem is that he said "ill read and make reads"

Then says "I won't do it don't have time", but continues to post stupid shit

Then votes GK, who was never in the main discussion for lynch, and whom also got replaced.

Kush is usually in the main thick of things as town (despite how good or bad his contributions are), which he isn't doing at all here


He also seems, as evidenced by his post two above, that he honestly doesn't care(doesn't make sense if he's town), or he's trying to seem like he doesn't care and thus justify an anti-town playstyle (makes sense if scum, not if town).

The problem is that's exactly what he does as town.. It does not make him scum. I t would make me or you scum, but not him. If you are right about SnB being town and won't settle onto anything but kush/blubb we are most likely going to lynch town because kush has like 1% chance of flipping scum and blubb is ~5%.


It is not exactly what he does as town. I've played with kush multiple times and seen his games multiple times
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#1033
My argument, rayne, is that we are going to end up lynching kush later.
You said he will play like this always, ok then we're going to lynch him later for being unproductive. A vig shot is wasteful and assumes we have a vig.

Instead we can lynch players like blub later when we have more information and can raise that, as you said 5% chance, to possibly a 20% or even a 1%.
Kush also is clearly not blue given the fact he just peaced without possibly claiming.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 20:08 GMT
#1034
Btw I am willing to vote kush as long as it's for certain SnB will not be lynched
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2013 20:08 GMT
#1035
@panda wtf
I have read the thread. Sometimes I do not, but I have read every post of this thread. Most of it has been translated to blah blah blah but I read the shit! It's just to formulate reads for me, that takes time beyond reading. No, I'm not ever going to get to give this game a good close read. How I will progress in the future with my reads is I will be mainly looking at filters of people who I think are suspicious, and possibly read a block of like 10 pages around a vote.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1036
On September 14 2013 05:08 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I am willing to vote kush as long as it's for certain SnB will not be lynched


I agree with this general sentiment.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1037
unfortunately, I have to go now, I might be back before lynch again, since I didn't expect to have this time right now anyway (yay for lazy ass profs)
##VOTE OP
I'm not too sure, but it feels like OP is a good bet.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1038
On September 14 2013 05:08 kushm4sta wrote:
@panda wtf
I have read the thread. Sometimes I do not, but I have read every post of this thread. Most of it has been translated to blah blah blah but I read the shit! It's just to formulate reads for me, that takes time beyond reading. No, I'm not ever going to get to give this game a good close read. How I will progress in the future with my reads is I will be mainly looking at filters of people who I think are suspicious, and possibly read a block of like 10 pages around a vote.


So you read the game, but fucking refuse to give us any reads or any thoughts on the main happenings on the thread? This is bullshit
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1039
On September 14 2013 05:06 Umasi wrote:
it's people like kush that make me lose confidence in blub.

You think Kush is scum? Why? Out of nowhere?
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 20:10 GMT
#1040
So I've still technically never played with a useful kush. He played well in Persona after I was lynched.

I'm leaning towards policy lynching him now. Yes he has the potential to be useful but I hate when people troll on purpose and expect to get away with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.