• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 216 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:47 GMT
#961
I don't think blubb is scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 13 2013 18:49 GMT
#962
On September 14 2013 03:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't think blubb is scum.

Well theres an easy way to find out

In other news,
I'll admit that Old Partner is a surprisingly decent option although I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt based on his obviously different "customs".
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:49 GMT
#963
blubb jsut gave the worst reasoning ever why my case is bad. "because you made another case in another game and that dude was town".

I just don't fucking know if he is reallyy REALLY bad or scum. That's so retarded.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:50 GMT
#964
On September 14 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you

Oh please. You and Rayn both need to calm your tits.
I've already explained that I'm gone very soon and if I don't come up with something on my own in the next hour or so I don't want my vote to go to waste. I trust you thus far therefore I am asking you opinion.

Is there a problem?


yea, if you aren't town me making your decisions does nothing to tell me anything. You should vote for blubb, OP, or kush though. Thats our best chance of finding scum I think right now. use your brain to vote for the one you want though.

Alright if it's a read on me you (and possibly others) are concerned about then I understand---in that case I refuse to be blamed for when I am not around at deadline and am not voting for someone the majority 'wants' I suppose.

I will make up my mind before I leave. Will look at OP since of the three you listed he may be the one I'd be most comfortable with.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 13 2013 18:50 GMT
#965
EBWOP: That surprisingly doesn't belong in mah post
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:52 GMT
#966
Okay, if you don't want to lynch scum so be it.
Then we remove the incredibly bad play from the game (that has still some poissibility of being scum).

##Unvote:
##Vote: blubbdavid

remember, i get all the "told you so"'s when SnB flips scum or endgames you..
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:56 GMT
#967
On September 14 2013 03:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, if you don't want to lynch scum so be it.
Then we remove the incredibly bad play from the game (that has still some poissibility of being scum).

##Unvote:
##Vote: blubbdavid

remember, i get all the "told you so"'s when SnB flips scum or endgames you..

Why does blubbdavid's play need to be removed and yet kush's or sn0's (or maybe zealos) doesn't?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:58 GMT
#968
On September 14 2013 03:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, if you don't want to lynch scum so be it.
Then we remove the incredibly bad play from the game (that has still some poissibility of being scum).

##Unvote:
##Vote: blubbdavid

remember, i get all the "told you so"'s when SnB flips scum or endgames you..

Why does blubbdavid's play need to be removed and yet kush's or sn0's (or maybe zealos) doesn't?

Because he says incredibly stupid stuff those other guys don't say.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:59 GMT
#969
I mean look at it:
"rayn made a case last game and his target was town"
"therefore his case is bad here now"

fuck this!
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 19:03 GMT
#970
On September 14 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean look at it:
"rayn made a case last game and his target was town"
"therefore his case is bad here now"

fuck this!

He may have not phrased it well but haven't I been saying similar things about the way you presented yourself earlier? Admittedly that reasoning is stupid but whatever, stupid is stupid.

Why the profanity Rayn? You don't need to rely on that to be convincing, why are you resorting to it here?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 19:05 GMT
#971
I actually have a damn good reason for thinking blubb isn't scum atm, but my issue is it may be too early to reveal it, and yet I won't be around for deadline where it will be most valuable.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:06 GMT
#972
On September 14 2013 04:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean look at it:
"rayn made a case last game and his target was town"
"therefore his case is bad here now"

fuck this!

He may have not phrased it well but haven't I been saying similar things about the way you presented yourself earlier? Admittedly that reasoning is stupid but whatever, stupid is stupid.

Why the profanity Rayn? You don't need to rely on that to be convincing, why are you resorting to it here?

I am frustrated because nobody realizes why SnB is scum when he clearly is. It's not every post needs to scream scum, it's one thing that a townie can't do, and that's it. Scum do not slip in every post, one time is enough, and i found that out.

People are justifying not voting for SnB because "rayn's D1 cases are bad". That's not a reason to comment/analyze the case.
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 19:07 GMT
#973
Wagon on blub feels ominous, almost prefer op.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2013 19:08 GMT
#974
Rofl rayne you do this every game. Contradiction does not equal scum. You get tunneled on people for terrible reasons.

Your tunnel on snb looks exactly like your tunnel on wos in persona. Did you notice that?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 19:08 GMT
#975
On September 14 2013 04:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 04:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean look at it:
"rayn made a case last game and his target was town"
"therefore his case is bad here now"

fuck this!

He may have not phrased it well but haven't I been saying similar things about the way you presented yourself earlier? Admittedly that reasoning is stupid but whatever, stupid is stupid.

Why the profanity Rayn? You don't need to rely on that to be convincing, why are you resorting to it here?

I am frustrated because nobody realizes why SnB is scum when he clearly is. It's not every post needs to scream scum, it's one thing that a townie can't do, and that's it. Scum do not slip in every post, one time is enough, and i found that out.

People are justifying not voting for SnB because "rayn's D1 cases are bad". That's not a reason to comment/analyze the case.

Who said specifically they don't want to vote SnB because they think your case is bad?
I'm still waiting on SnB to come back and explain the apparent lie you found (and even more so why he came back already and didn't address it) but aside from that I wouldn't be sure enough to vote him today even if he doesn't come back JUST because of that lie (as I feel that is the strongest part of your case).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 13 2013 19:09 GMT
#976
Hey I'm back please give me things to respond to so I can consolidate everything, also Rayne in my initial skim I didn't see you respond to my post about SnB, please do.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 19:10 GMT
#977
On September 14 2013 04:08 kushm4sta wrote:
Rofl rayne you do this every game. Contradiction does not equal scum. You get tunneled on people for terrible reasons.

Your tunnel on snb looks exactly like your tunnel on wos in persona. Did you notice that?

I'm fairly sure I have pointed out the similarities in his play between games, but I don't think his reasons are necessarily terrible---his inability to keep an open mind regarding his tunneling probably is.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2013 19:14 GMT
#978
In fact it is so similar that it is kind of concerning
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 19:14 GMT
#979
Okay, had a cigarrette and clamed down.
I promised myself i will not vote for townies this game. I do not know if blubbers is scum. I do not know if OP is scum. I don't think kush is scum. I however know SnB is scum.

##Unvote:
##Vote: StrongandBig

He says i am very hard to read, which is a lie. There is no reason to make such a lie as town. There is no way he has "forgotten" how easy i was as a read on him in Aperture 2. I have proven that with quotes from him post game Aperture.
Therefore SnB is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 19:14 GMT
#980
On September 14 2013 04:07 Umasi wrote:
Wagon on blub feels ominous, almost prefer op.

Fuck it. Make of this what you will but I really don't think Blubb is scum.
I've noticed that before people get lynched they are expected to make some sort of a reads post or something to help people out if they happen to flip town (never mind the=at TL towns ignore that shit anyway but whatever).

I think out of all the games I've played in, scum has made a post (for WIFOM) like this ONCE that I can think of offhand, and that was ShiaoPi in LXI. Most often scum simply don't want to bother. Blubb has made a post like this recently, and specifically told us to watch out for debears (I'm not saying debears is scum). The reason I didn't want to reveal this until later is because I'd want to see if he repeats this behaviour closer to deadline but since I'm not here I have to reveal it now.
TL;DR Scum don't give reads before getting lynched. I don't think blubb is scum.

Make of the above what you will but I think at this point I'd lynch OP simply by process of elimination.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.