• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:32 GMT
#941
On September 14 2013 03:29 blubbdavid wrote:
Oh look who is back.
Mr Idontanalyseorreadanythingbutblubbersisscumcuzjustbecause.
You will stand there like an idiot after I flip town I assure you.


@VA, what is your opinion on the case of OP.


I think its a solid case. If he doesn't stop just giving a recap of the game, lynch him. It's annoying to read and doesn't help town.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:33 GMT
#942
I forgot about Sn0.
Shit I don't think i have time to do an in-depth read but he is all over the place as I skim through his filter.
No in-depth analysis, pushing random-ass targets, trolly....

Thoughts, gentlemen?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:34 GMT
#943
On September 14 2013 03:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I forgot about Sn0.
Shit I don't think i have time to do an in-depth read but he is all over the place as I skim through his filter.
No in-depth analysis, pushing random-ass targets, trolly....

Thoughts, gentlemen?



I wouldn't expect him to be so angry/trollin' if he was scum but I guess that's a stupid reason. Switching the vote to him last second would be an awful choice though imo.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:34 GMT
#944
Okay Vayne, you clearly don't recognize some basic scumtells.. :/
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:35 GMT
#945
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:35 GMT
#946
On September 14 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Vayne, you clearly don't recognize some basic scumtells.. :/


you just played with me in sicilian, and I scrutinize all my partners posts very carefully. Please read over SnB in sicilian and compare it to this, then compare it to aperture where he is town. The difference is obvious.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:36 GMT
#947
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.
I come in for the scraps
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 13 2013 18:36 GMT
#948
On September 14 2013 01:57 Koshi wrote:
PS: because VA has a good % on initial reads.
But my own reads say SnB better than blubbers.

Nobody is saving this blubbers guy or at least try to defend him. Or something.


This is terrible reasoning. If blubb was scum, scum wouldnt hard defend him, they would try to convince town someome rlse is scummier. Mafia 101 plz
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:38 GMT
#949
kush almost looks like a decent lynch after this, notice how he had a small wagon and now it is formed into an SnB vs blubb wagon. who's hiding until the dust settles?
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 13 2013 18:39 GMT
#950
On September 14 2013 03:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I forgot about Sn0.
Shit I don't think i have time to do an in-depth read but he is all over the place as I skim through his filter.
No in-depth analysis, pushing random-ass targets, trolly....

Thoughts, gentlemen?

I recommend reading, its a good habit. I'll give you I'm somewhat inflammatory this game but I have reasons. My targets are distinctly not random tho and I'd appreciate it if u didn't slander me like that for no reason.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:39 GMT
#951
debears can you finally comment on what i brought up on SnB? You have avoided that for a pretty long time.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:39 GMT
#952
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 18:40 GMT
#953
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.

Why the hell should Vayne decide for you on who to lynch? Don't you want to take responsibility of your actions?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:40 GMT
#954
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 13 2013 18:42 GMT
#955
What no VA kush is bad lynch jeez look at the scummy retards on his wagon. Its all the people too scared to scumhunt so they say shit like "plynch kush he bad" despite evidence to the contrary (p4)
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:44 GMT
#956
On September 14 2013 03:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
What no VA kush is bad lynch jeez look at the scummy retards on his wagon. Its all the people too scared to scumhunt so they say shit like "plynch kush he bad" despite evidence to the contrary (p4)


why is he getting sweeped under the rug then? the contributions he promised never came and he disappeared off the radar suddenly for everyone after some soft defending. That's like the definition of scummy to me.
I come in for the scraps
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 13 2013 18:44 GMT
#957
For me rayn is town.
But at the same time I think he is wrong on SnB.

Look at this post in desert:

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 31 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Please read my case and pages 8-10 of the game:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tutankoopa says this:
Rayn, this is a perfect example of how being spammy can be bad, even if you're asking OK questions. You really shouldn't expect people to give you every single reasoning behind their every line of questioning. When I asked those questions I had specific goals in mind, and it is counterproductive for you to ask me to talk about things that I'd rather the mafia team not hear. Even when the theory I'm working with doesn't pan out, I'm still going to want to keep my motives under warp a while longer. As soon as someone fully explains a question, that question and similar strategies lose their scumhunting potential for the rest of the game. You couldn't even wait for Hopeless to respond before you interrupted and started asking questions. However, we're long past that point in the game so I'll give you a full explanation.


This is what happened in chronological order:
On August 29 2013 09:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn 1 in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep 2 onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


1. Can you clarify what you found to be stupid about rayn's play?
2. When you saw my vote, did you think I was seriously going to push for rayn's lynch on D1?

Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?

On August 29 2013 09:14 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 29 2013 09:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn 1 in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep 2 onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


1. Can you clarify what you found to be stupid about rayn's play?
2. When you saw my vote, did you think I was seriously going to push for rayn's lynch on D1?

Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?


1) Scum are more than capable of making Sn0's OP, which in and of itself is a stupid reason for rayn to come up with a town read. However, the part that I felt to be most stupid is that if Rayn is scum, he's revealed himself in all of 2 posts.
2) It doesn't matter what you were planning to do, I see your actions as scummy and I've voted accordingly. Your initial vote was not entirely damning. Dropping things off here + Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 08:49 Tutankoopa wrote:
actually nvm rayn

##unvote

just when you seemed to have gotten rolling does not strike me as town motivated.

"Also") Was stupid the policy? Iuno...

On August 29 2013 19:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tutankoopa i would like you to explain a couple of things:
On August 29 2013 09:06 Tutankoopa wrote:
On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn 1 in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep 2 onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


1. Can you clarify what you found to be stupid about rayn's play?
2. When you saw my vote, did you think I was seriously going to push for rayn's lynch on D1?

Also, you say rayn's play is stupid yet you also claim to not understand the policy lynch. Explain?

How does the bolded part make sense? If Hopeless did not understand the "policy", why is it wrong for him to call my play stupid? What did he need to explain? To me his thought process makes sense.

On August 29 2013 11:01 Tutankoopa wrote:
Bout to head out for a few hours. For now all that really bothers me is hopeless, yamato, and oats in that specific order. Everything else seems fairly harmless and I'm not seeing much scumminess in the rayn/scib/whoever debate. I'm worried about yamato because what he's posted so far could very easily be mafia taking a dump in the thread and throwing bad looks at people who smell his shit. There's nothing I can pinpoint in Hopeless' filter, but a few of his posts have given me weird vibes. I guess I'm not convinced that he really thinks I or anyone else could be mafia. I just now looked at Oat's filter and I was unable to see what I thought I saw earlier, so scratch him from my list.

My guess at who's mafia is 1 out of, but probably not both hopeless/yamato, and the rest are people that haven't posted.

What's your thought process between starting and finishing this post? Did you read Oats filter between writing the post? Why? In the start of the post you say something, then you say another thing at the end of it. Why would you not read the whole thread before posting so you are on top of things and not need to change your opinion in the same post?

10 hours. 10 hours after Hopeless has answered i ask him about his motives. In that time frame he has done nothing to follow that Hopeless thingy up.

Then he straight out lies of me not letting Hopeless answer first.

When i point out the lie he does this:

On August 30 2013 23:36 Tutankoopa wrote:
I didn't follow it up because I didn't get the damming result I was fishing for so there was literally nothing to say. You also kinda interrupted whatever train of thought I might have had when you decided to press the smurfing issue.

Which is WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING ALL THE FUCKING GAME WHEN SOMEONE ASKS HIM SOMETHING. He does give fishy answers in the first place and gives totally different answers compared to his first one when asked to clarify.

Tutankoopa is mafia!



Same aggressivity as here. But in the end it turns out that both the suspect and rayn are town.
The case on SnB is losing credibility to me.

Well, the following decision has nagged on me the whole evening, ever since Oats came in.
I will go all-in on OP.
##Vote: Old Partner

Now if I stand or fall entirely is up to you guys.
Don't trust Papa. And sno prolly town, albeit a bad one.

Taking a short walk with the dog, I have to get fresh air.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:46 GMT
#958
On September 14 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you

Oh please. You and Rayn both need to calm your tits.
I've already explained that I'm gone very soon and if I don't come up with something on my own in the next hour or so I don't want my vote to go to waste. I trust you thus far therefore I am asking you opinion.

Is there a problem?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 13 2013 18:47 GMT
#959
On September 14 2013 03:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
What no VA kush is bad lynch jeez look at the scummy retards on his wagon. Its all the people too scared to scumhunt so they say shit like "plynch kush he bad" despite evidence to the contrary (p4)


why is he getting sweeped under the rug then? the contributions he promised never came and he disappeared off the radar suddenly for everyone after some soft defending. That's like the definition of scummy to me.

Town kush has done this before.
LXI comes to mind.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:47 GMT
#960
On September 14 2013 03:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you

Oh please. You and Rayn both need to calm your tits.
I've already explained that I'm gone very soon and if I don't come up with something on my own in the next hour or so I don't want my vote to go to waste. I trust you thus far therefore I am asking you opinion.

Is there a problem?


yea, if you aren't town me making your decisions does nothing to tell me anything. You should vote for blubb, OP, or kush though. Thats our best chance of finding scum I think right now. use your brain to vote for the one you want though.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.