• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:14
CEST 19:14
KST 02:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 18:35 GMT
#3281
Grack is one of the first people on OP, ok cool. Then when he is about to be lynched, he ninja vote switches. Suspicious much? between that and the other minor points ive been concerned about is enough to have me giving him a good chance to flip red.

Incorrect. Grackaroni didn't "ninja switch". He clearly told he thinks Pandain is town and he is going to vote for Zealos.

Pandain - this one is the strangest. This guy literally went ape shit about OP being lynched despite having a cool head the whole game. Who hard buddies as scum that badly? that's what is throwing me off. I dont know his play though, and he could have just panicked as scum.

This is not analysis, this is what happened. There is no conclusion.

Try again.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 18:42 GMT
#3282
Here we fucking go. I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this game.
On September 20 2013 02:04 Pandain wrote:
##unvote
##vote kush

Why the fuck can't Pandain just post in thread when important things are happening. I am getting really mad, and soon i am going to tunnel Pandain into oblivion and lynch him. Why do you need to do this shit? Why can't you just post? You said "vayne is the best bet for scum". This is bullshit!

Ima take a hour break and calm down. Then i am going to vote for Pandain/Vayne. That's the time you got to explain yourself. Both of you, because you CLEARLY ARE BOTH HERE FFS!

##Unvote:
At least Vayne has balls to argue.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:49 GMT
#3283
why me or pandain? that makes no sense considering they are only a team if grack is scum.

as for your previous post I dont understand why you think just saying "oh yea dude is town, I can agree with him now" is not a ninja vote switch. how do you just all of a sudden gain a town read in the last moments of voting and it convienently goes from a scum lynch to non-scum lynch?

Agree to disagree on your 2nd point, im not going to argue over opinions with you. it's analysis to me.
I come in for the scraps
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 18:50:31
September 19 2013 18:49 GMT
#3284
Day 3 Votecount:

Zealos(1): raynpelikoneet, Umasi, Pandain, Papa_Smurf, Umasi, raynpelikoneet

kushm4sta(1): Papa_Smurf, Umasi, Pandain

VayneAuthority(1): raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster

Grackaroni(1): raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority, Oatsmaster

Pandain(0): Sn0_Man

Papa_Smurf(1): Sn0_Man

Oatsmaster(1): Grackaroni



Currently Zealos is set to be lynched (hit 1 vote first) ! Remember, voting is mandatory!
Next deadline:
Deadline date: Thursday, Sep 19 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:50 GMT
#3285
and yes too many ninja votes. Oats comes in and says grack is scum with me, then realizes rayn is on me and instead votes for me and gives bullshit reasons to vote for me so he is in line with current town leader. what kind of bs is that?
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 18:53 GMT
#3286
@Rayn: You are satisfied with Oat's recent posts? I think the reason he called me scum for not understanding his reasoning was to appear in my face to me...
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 18:54 GMT
#3287
I have no idea. Maybe Oats and Pandain are scum.. Fuck anyone besides kush and Umasi can be scum..
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 18:54 GMT
#3288
Rayne if you were in university you would understand why I can't really elaborate more.

I've said before Vayne was iffy at best, I've always said Kush was the best bet. Read my filter for plenty of analysis. Vayne is also playing like his town play in Titanic.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 18:56 GMT
#3289
Also grack is why better than Grack in every way except the day one vote which was an honest townie mistake and the right townie mistake to do.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 18:57 GMT
#3290
Grack is better than Kush*
Please people think about honest mafia thought process
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 18:57 GMT
#3291
@Pandain: Why is oats town?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 19 2013 18:58 GMT
#3292
NOT VOTING: kushm4sta, raynpelikoneet, Umasi, Zealos
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 19:01 GMT
#3293
On September 20 2013 03:54 Pandain wrote:
Rayne if you were in university you would understand why I can't really elaborate more.

I've said before Vayne was iffy at best, I've always said Kush was the best bet. Read my filter for plenty of analysis. Vayne is also playing like his town play in Titanic.

Yet you have time to make these vote switches and say "i'll tell why kush is scum", and when you come back you do something completely different like explaining why you couldn't post... Doesn't look good.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 19:02 GMT
#3294
At least everyone not voting is town. Time to start making cases scum.
I am waiting.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 19:02 GMT
#3295
Oats pushed OP when he wasn't really under any substantial suspicion, left his vote on the mafia vet when it would've been dumb to, made public his controversial opinions later on when a normal mafia would have been terrified to try and save an obvious mafia.

See: Mafia XXX analysis by Ver on mafia thoughts
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 19:03 GMT
#3296
I'm studying, I already missed a class for you guys, you expect way too much of me. There's a lull period right now in our study group
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 19:05 GMT
#3297
Pandain, if you post, post the case against kush as you promised. If you post anything other than that when you post next time i am going to vote for you.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 19:05 GMT
#3298
im awake.

yay zealos is getting modkilled.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 19:05 GMT
#3299
On September 20 2013 04:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least everyone not voting is town. Time to start making cases scum.
I am waiting.


I have said pretty much all I need to say, I don't like repeating myself. Last 2 or 3 pages of my filter tell the story of what I think today.

If you still go ahead and lynch me, it's on you and I expect you guys to win the game without me or ill be pissed.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 19:07 GMT
#3300
I'm not going to repeat myself and waste study time when I've already made my case. I have no new points. Read my filter.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1434
XaKoH 391
420jenkins375
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu274
Other Games
Grubby1583
Liquid`RaSZi1382
hiko818
FrodaN598
XBOCT254
Livibee179
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis2974
• TFBlade744
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
22h 46m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.