• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9261 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 14:30 GMT
#3241
On September 19 2013 23:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact, if somebody bussed BH it's you Oats. You voted for him when noone was talking about him and he was in no danger of getting lynched because people called SnB/blubb/Zealos/kush scum at that time.

You have been calling everyone scum in this game in turns with no real analysis at all. I don't get the townie feeling from you after D1, at all.

what happened from the page earlier where apparently im the only one who is trying to figure out the game other than you and kush? Hm?
Forgot about that?

Yeah yeah you were yelling people to lynch debears because BH is a survivor and questioned Snoman. Other people didn't do that much and you are not gonna get lynched today.

Can you give the scumreads now? And with proper reasoning.. I don't see any read of yours having a proper reasoning in this game besides the read on OP. While you usually jump from one place to another as town, in this game your thought process is extremely hard to follow. You seem like you are just making stuff on the fly based on last 3 posts in thread at that moment..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 14:31 GMT
#3242
Please people; Talk about Vayne/debears/Zealos, noone else is getting lynched today. If you disagree you better have very fucking good reasoning.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 19 2013 14:32 GMT
#3243
On September 19 2013 23:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'

Oats can you explain your switch on me? You said good reason = scum. bad reason = town.

bad fake claim = town.

Then Rayn comes up with the reasoning that I fake claimed to draw out a veteran to claim and you buy that? If Koshi counterclaimed me yesterday I could have actually ended up lynched.

Well I reread your fakeclaim, and came to the conclusion that it was a good claim that had no reason to be there, even to have #bigplays.

No reason shit is normally scum doing shit.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 19 2013 14:37 GMT
#3244
On September 19 2013 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact, if somebody bussed BH it's you Oats. You voted for him when noone was talking about him and he was in no danger of getting lynched because people called SnB/blubb/Zealos/kush scum at that time.

You have been calling everyone scum in this game in turns with no real analysis at all. I don't get the townie feeling from you after D1, at all.

I dont see how you can say the above, but then say that I have no chance of getting lynched today.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 14:39 GMT
#3245
On September 19 2013 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 23:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'

Oats can you explain your switch on me? You said good reason = scum. bad reason = town.

bad fake claim = town.

Then Rayn comes up with the reasoning that I fake claimed to draw out a veteran to claim and you buy that? If Koshi counterclaimed me yesterday I could have actually ended up lynched.

Well I reread your fakeclaim, and came to the conclusion that it was a good claim that had no reason to be there, even to have #bigplays.

No reason shit is normally scum doing shit.


I'm not sure if I understand the oats method of scumhunting yet, but this seems like it's the exact opposite of what you were arguing with me earlier on night 1.

On September 15 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol reasons. Everyone has reasons.
Scum has reasons. Town has reasons.
Why are you calling having reasons townie? Not having reasons is more townie.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 14:42 GMT
#3246
I take back my earlier statement. I want to lynch Oats if he does not give me 2 scumreads with proper reasoning.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 19 2013 14:45 GMT
#3247
On September 19 2013 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take back my earlier statement. I want to lynch Oats if he does not give me 2 scumreads with proper reasoning.

Don't do this rayn Oats aint scum lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 14:47 GMT
#3248
On September 19 2013 23:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take back my earlier statement. I want to lynch Oats if he does not give me 2 scumreads with proper reasoning.

Don't do this rayn Oats aint scum lol.

He flip-flopped on me opportunistically when Rayn was leading the charge against me and I don't think he has valid reasoning for doing so. This is scummy.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 19 2013 14:59 GMT
#3249
Zealos was just temp banned for 2 days by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-11-07 22:30:03 and had 2307 posts.

Reason: Less ad hominem.

I know we aren't supposed to discuss modkills but it would be nice to hear what the proposed course of action is with Zealos
(I know this was already pointed out)
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 19 2013 16:00 GMT
#3250
On September 19 2013 23:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
Zealos was just temp banned for 2 days by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-11-07 22:30:03 and had 2307 posts.

Reason: Less ad hominem.

I know we aren't supposed to discuss modkills but it would be nice to hear what the proposed course of action is with Zealos
(I know this was already pointed out)


Zealos will be modkilled and fliped with the night post.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 16:16 GMT
#3251
wow.. Shit got interesting. Waiting for Pandain/debears(Umasi..
table for two on a tv tray
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 19 2013 16:18 GMT
#3252
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 16:19 GMT
#3253
rayn you know I'm not scum. I gave quite extensive reasoning on why grack/pandain are the remaining scum. also people should stop voting zealos since he is being modkilled anyway.
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 19 2013 16:27 GMT
#3254
Lol poor debears/pandain. Nobody to vote for now that zealos is gone.

Grack bad lynch. Dibbers/Pandain good lynches. Seems like pandain ain't the lynch for now so I'll vote dibbers I guess until he starts catching scum or something.

Glad to hear what happens to zealos tho.

For your reading convenience:

##Unvote
##Vote: Papa_Smurf
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 16:42 GMT
#3255
Oats is the best lynch at this point, ever since push on day1 for BH he hasn't given any fleshed out reasoning for anyone being scum. He gave 2 different conclusions on my alignment with the same reasoning (lack of reasoning) and the only thing that had changed during that time was that thread sentiment (Rayn) was in favor of lynching me. I would no longer characterize his play as in your face, now it seems much more passive and shifty.

He was also trying to take all the credit for the wagon on BH in his talks with me night one and when people bought that BH was survivor he was against lynching him. BH only got lynched day2 because of WoS' flip. Oats pushing BH Day1 doesn't mean he has to be town. There is no rule that scum cannot be afk for deadlines and there was no way he expected BH to be lynched. He was a replacement, nobody was going to listen to him and he could have voted basically anyone he wanted to. He could have pushed BH not expecting for BH to have to vote switch and gather up town cred later if BH flipped in a later round.

Oats is our best chance at scum today.
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 16:55 GMT
#3256
On September 20 2013 01:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayn you know I'm not scum. I gave quite extensive reasoning on why grack/pandain are the remaining scum. also people should stop voting zealos since he is being modkilled anyway.

Your reasoning is just so bad, I don't even know what to tell you. First I'm scum because Pandain's first post was "exactly the kind of post scum like to jump on" whatever the hell that means and now it's because Pandain is also scum and I jumped on his post because I knew he was scum. Really, out of everything in the thread that is why I'm scum?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 16:59 GMT
#3257
I think that you should have better reads if you are town and actually analyze the thread but I'm just also thrown off by the fact that you didn't seem to have any clue how the RB/veteran worked and I feel like if you were actually scum you would have came in and sheeped Rayn's reasoning rather than writing out that bad case and drawing attention to yourself. God I don't even know what to think at this point
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 17:12 GMT
#3258
I will explain a vote for Kush as well as why Grack and Oats are town
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 17:21 GMT
#3259
On September 20 2013 01:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I think that you should have better reads if you are town and actually analyze the thread but I'm just also thrown off by the fact that you didn't seem to have any clue how the RB/veteran worked and I feel like if you were actually scum you would have came in and sheeped Rayn's reasoning rather than writing out that bad case and drawing attention to yourself. God I don't even know what to think at this point


could you explain why you think town should have better reads than scum when scum have all the answers to the game, while town don't?

rayn is only concerned by the voting aspect of you guys but there is a lot more to it then that. I am confused as to why he is voting me again given that I have shown him that his case doesn't make sense.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 19 2013 17:25 GMT
#3260
On September 20 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 01:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I think that you should have better reads if you are town and actually analyze the thread but I'm just also thrown off by the fact that you didn't seem to have any clue how the RB/veteran worked and I feel like if you were actually scum you would have came in and sheeped Rayn's reasoning rather than writing out that bad case and drawing attention to yourself. God I don't even know what to think at this point


could you explain why you think town should have better reads than scum when scum have all the answers to the game, while town don't?

rayn is only concerned by the voting aspect of you guys but there is a lot more to it then that. I am confused as to why he is voting me again given that I have shown him that his case doesn't make sense.

lol, because scum doesn't doesn't want to have good reads. Town is trying to actively trying to analyze and solve the game, scum oftentimes just skim through the thread and make shit up.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
50m
Patches Events
16h 50m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.