• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8104 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:03 GMT
#4081
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:05 GMT
#4083
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:08 GMT
#4085
On September 26 2013 03:06 Pandain wrote:
Yeah I'm lurking but it's because I'm in a more active game. Oats is not. If he was town, I would assume he would want to finish this.

BEST EXCUSE EVER GUYS.
fuck its sooo bad. And really insulting to the players of this game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4088
On September 26 2013 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats and Vayne, why do you need to get a read on Pandain to lynch scum?

I dont.
I dunno why Vayne does.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:12 GMT
#4090
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:14 GMT
#4093
On September 26 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.

Yeah but you have never tried to lynch me. :D

What? My vote is on you?
WHat?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:16 GMT
#4094
On September 26 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.


Im not really following, how is lynching the town medic good? for me to consider voting rayn you would have to have like a really glaring reason/case like when I showed the hole in his logic with the vig thing. if you can find him lying about something really important I would believe you more. Doesn't look like we're going to get any pandain contribution which is annoying.

If Im scum, I know that Rayn isnt lying about being town medic. So I try and lynch the towniest guy in the thread as scum for what fucking reason? Instead of one of the scummiest??

So once you know that me and you are town, then the scumteam must be Rayn and Pandain. You dont need to know that Rayn is scum, you just need to know that whenever you take out the impossible, whatever improbable that remains must be the answer. RAYN IS SCUM!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:18 GMT
#4096
On September 26 2013 03:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah Oats, you are trying to lynch the towniest guy in thread. :D
You are scum.

That makes me NOT SCUM.
Because Im not fucking horrible at the game as scum. I know how to play lylo.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:22 GMT
#4098
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:24 GMT
#4099
To me its really simple.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:26 GMT
#4101
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:31 GMT
#4103
On September 26 2013 03:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.


you need to give some reasoning though of like some big mistake rayn made or something. I can't just vote for him because you say so? that is playing to lose

You can vote for him because you think Im townier than Rayn, or that I am doing shit only townies do.
ITS FUCKING LYLO. THERE DOESNT NEED TO BE A CASE.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:32 GMT
#4105
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:33 GMT
#4106
Ok vayne.
Decide. Is Rayn or Oats town.
And vote for which ever one you dont think is town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4108
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4110
Do you not understand the concept of SCUMTEAMS that I just posted the page before?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4111
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:36 GMT
#4113
On September 26 2013 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.

So you admit that you have been saying nothing all game?

I admit that my reads change.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:37 GMT
#4114
On September 26 2013 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.

So you admit that you have been saying nothing all game?

Actually if your reads dont, you are probably scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:39 GMT
#4117
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

Setup is Setup.
I cant prove what I dont know.

What I do probably know, is that I think Grack is town, and therefore Rayn and Pandain is scum.
ITs that simple.
Everything revolves around my read on Grack.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 78
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5505
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g8141
FrodaN2078
shahzam515
JimRising 319
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0255
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr44
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2784
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 13m
Online Event
12h 13m
FEL
17h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.