• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10246 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#7
/in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2013 19:49 GMT
#14
/out
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 15:48 GMT
#788
HIII im not lynching zealos
havent read snb's filter.
Dont really wanna lynch kush

Wanna lynch blubbdavid and uhh The Panther
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:00 GMT
#797
On September 14 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pantherdude is not necessarily scum. His posts are hard to read and i would hope he would make more consolidated posts but it does not make him scum.

lol its not that his posts are hard to read, its his policy lynch push which never lynches scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:05 GMT
#802
ok snb's case is bad, dunno if it makes him scum.
I still wanna lynch blubbdavid for being like blendy and stuff. His push on Koshi is really newb town or scum.
And his next post is bad too, calling out Grack for nothing really.
On September 12 2013 21:31 blubbdavid wrote:
Atm I have three scumreads:
Koshi, Grack and Kush

Koshi for aforementioned reasons.
Kush for his valuable contributions.
And Grack:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 14:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 13:24 Pandain wrote:
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to fully make my thoughts fully comprehensible and eloquent, instead I will just get them written down. College struggles.

Alot of what I was going to say was already said by WoS Old Panther, however I have some comments to them.

VA seems town due to the fact he's actively moving the thread forward for a long time.
GK seems town(recognizing the one argument was silly and a distraction)


I agree with OP's catch on SnB reading up on Papasmurf coaching meaning that snb is probably town. Means he's already investigating outside and looking into matters, which maybe I'm wrong but I don't think is a mafia move.
Papa_Smurf, you asked others to not spam, but spam isn't just useless content, it's a bunch of small thoughts spread out across many posts. Consolidate your thoughts please for the sake of the thread.

Zealos seems town because if someone else was Isaac(who is very likely to be a character due to the fact he's the main party leader in the original GS, thanks Wikipedia!), then he would get counterclaimed. And Isaac isn't evil. I don't know if it's forbidden to reason like this, based on character names, but that's what I got.




Honestly not sure about OP's alignment. People who make posts like that are usually from my experience really really really good, and that means they can do anything. Main thing to keep out for is what OP actually does in the game, not what he just says.

I am getting a bad read on Grackaroni due to the fact he's being very moderate in his opinions, always saying "in my opinion, I feel", trying to defend himself rather than offer actual opinions, or he's just spamming. Not sure if Scum though.

Also to put it bluntly I'm going to lynch kushm4sta unless he stops posting like shit. Also he's being pretty crude(like crude troll), and I really don't appreciate it. He'll be useless to the thread basically, and with more posts I see while writing this he has ignored OP's plea to stop spamming, showing he won't listen.

I agree though that lurkers should be incredibly suspicious, there are five of them in Onegu, blubdavid,raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man, and Zealos.

1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.
I don't believe that Pandain has any interest in hunting scum.
##Vote: Pandain

I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 16:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 15:50 Papa_Smurf wrote:
He didn't call you and kush out as lynch targets for being bad (which was the primary point of your scumread on him).

When he said "bad read" about you it meant "scum read" pretty obviously by how he described your posting.

Then kush is playing scummy in itself (although that's normal for him as town and scum). "Posting like shit" doesn't mean bad (unless he has a town read on kush). It means he's playing anti-town

At least that's what I discerned.

I thought that at first glance, but I have a hard time believing that when he ends his read on me with, I'm not sure if he's scum. What I read out of that post is that he is most interested in policy lynching the weaker players.

Lets get real, Kush playing anti-town is nothing new from him. He does it as both alignments. If he doesn't start contributing, we vig him and we move on. Lynches should be used on players we can actually analyze.


I've only been scum one time and I was called out immediately by syllogism for wanting to policy lynch someone I called a weaker player. I see pandain displaying similar behavior.

Aside from that i think that scum generally come in the middle of the day with long constructed posts such as these, this one in particular gave very little analysis. After that he peaced out. WoS made a post like this as well but it was clear to me that he was actually trying to analyze my behavior.

Defending your scum comrade much, leaving him to the vig, if there is one?
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 16:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 16:28 Koshi wrote:
I can wait a bit on the other Europeans to wake up.

SnB can be town obviously. But meh. Could lynch.
Pandain pretty bad entry.

OP pretty cool guy. Not going to lynch.

Hey Koshi, since you're here what do you think of my case on Pandain? Can you expand upon your read beyond bad entrance.

Hey scumrade, since you're here and in the scum QT anyway, why don't we press together against Pandain? Can you help me find more stuff so that it looks legit.


look at this. Like wtf man, its so bad.

Never says why he doesnt want to lynch Snb, instead wants to lynch a lurker....
Also man his push on zealos for voting for Snb when he doesnt even think SnB is town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:06 GMT
#803
On September 14 2013 01:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hmmm.
I worry now because I might agree based on Rayn's meta points.
SnB come back and have some sort of shitfest with Rayn plz so i can have a better idea/read of you?
kthx.

you scum bro?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:12 GMT
#810
kk guys, OLD PARTNER IS THE LYNCH FOR TODAY.

He has only pushed a policy lynch on Kush for whatever reason. Thats stupid and not something town does. Who wants to waste day 1 killing someone who is almost surely gonna be town without discussion??
Also, he uses the justification that he cant read all these dudes and therefore they should be policy lynched. bullshit. Scum writes Bullshit. Lynch scum.

##vote Old Partner
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:12 GMT
#811
On September 14 2013 01:08 Koshi wrote:
I have a feeling that the towncore from Persona is town again in this game. Oats, Kush, rayn, Koshi, VA (maybe), WoS (maybe).

ezpz

why would you name yourself?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:18 GMT
#817
On September 14 2013 01:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
kk guys, OLD PARTNER IS THE LYNCH FOR TODAY.

He has only pushed a policy lynch on Kush for whatever reason. Thats stupid and not something town does. Who wants to waste day 1 killing someone who is almost surely gonna be town without discussion??
Also, he uses the justification that he cant read all these dudes and therefore they should be policy lynched. bullshit. Scum writes Bullshit. Lynch scum.

##vote Old Partner

Makes some sense aside from the 'almost surely gonna be town' thing.
Why is kush town?

Like in theory, almost all policy lynches lynch town.
Kush seems like normal kush.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:18 GMT
#818
On September 14 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
I don't want to lynch OP. He reminds me a bit of Crazometer but I don't want to lynch him D:

So he reminds you of scum but you dont want to lynch him because? Is there a specifc post that makes you think he's town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:23 GMT
#826
On September 14 2013 01:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
I don't want to lynch OP. He reminds me a bit of Crazometer but I don't want to lynch him D:

So he reminds you of scum but you dont want to lynch him because? Is there a specifc post that makes you think he's town?

He puts so much work in his posts. They are really really long.
What if OP is town? You will lose an asset. and I like OP.

He is better than Pandain.

Lynch Pandain over OP.

hes not an asset. His posts has not helped town lynch scum. Are you seriously blinded by long posts ?

Koshi, its getting annoying that you dont have an actual reason to not lynch OP.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:25 GMT
#829
Snb, why so lazy.

No capitalization at the start of each sentence. tsk.

I dunno about SnB. That was either a genuine post or a fake post. Which one...
Leaning irritated townie atm.

I really much rather kill OP. Seriously why arent you guys voting for OP. 0 people have given a good reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:26 GMT
#832
SnB, Wheres you vote gonna be?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:27 GMT
#834
On September 14 2013 01:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
I don't want to lynch OP. He reminds me a bit of Crazometer but I don't want to lynch him D:

So he reminds you of scum but you dont want to lynch him because? Is there a specifc post that makes you think he's town?

He puts so much work in his posts. They are really really long.
What if OP is town? You will lose an asset. and I like OP.

He is better than Pandain.

Lynch Pandain over OP.

hes not an asset. His posts has not helped town lynch scum. Are you seriously blinded by long posts ?

Koshi, its getting annoying that you dont have an actual reason to not lynch OP.

How is that annoying? I do not have to have a reason to not lynch somebody...
And I already said my actual reason. He makes long posts + I like him.

Why do you like him, and why is making long posts townie?

Blubb, vote for OP!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:32 GMT
#838
On September 14 2013 01:29 strongandbig wrote:
im on page 32 and have to go to a talk. ill be back in an hour ish i think.

stop whining SnB, if you want to lynch rayn, post a case or something other than you complaining about rayn's push on you.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:34 GMT
#839
On September 14 2013 01:32 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:25 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
I don't want to lynch OP. He reminds me a bit of Crazometer but I don't want to lynch him D:

So he reminds you of scum but you dont want to lynch him because? Is there a specifc post that makes you think he's town?

He puts so much work in his posts. They are really really long.
What if OP is town? You will lose an asset. and I like OP.

He is better than Pandain.

Lynch Pandain over OP.

hes not an asset. His posts has not helped town lynch scum. Are you seriously blinded by long posts ?

Koshi, its getting annoying that you dont have an actual reason to not lynch OP.

How is that annoying? I do not have to have a reason to not lynch somebody...
And I already said my actual reason. He makes long posts + I like him.

Why do you like him, and why is making long posts townie?

Blubb, vote for OP!

weeellll it could be an option. Maybe a better one than lynching SnB. But remember I am egoistical, so I will do whatever averts my death.
tbh I haven't really thought about OP's posts because I find them hard to read, will skim through them though.

What.
What.
What.
This isnt an RPG. 'Egoistical' isnt a trait. I
You should probably stop telling me to vote for zealous without addressing my earlier stuff on you and him.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:38 GMT
#846
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:40 GMT
#849
On September 14 2013 01:14 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok snb's case is bad, dunno if it makes him scum.
I still wanna lynch blubbdavid for being like blendy and stuff. His push on Koshi is really newb town or scum.
And his next post is bad too, calling out Grack for nothing really.

Lol, I may be bad and confused and stuff, but not blendy. NOT BLENDY. My case on Koshi, Grack (where some people agreed with me) and Zealos are pioneering work.
And I am calling Zealos out because of that wagonhopping and non-contributions of his. My own views on SnB don't matter in this case.

@rayn I will vote for SnB if it is required.

This isnt addressing. All the shit you are pointing out from Koshi and Zealous and Grack are all like non alignment indicative. Yeah sure all the stuff you pointed out scum do, BUT TOWN DO TO.

You wanting to vote for SnB to save yourself even though you dont really think he is scum is scummy cause if town die, its not as big a deal for them as scum dying.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:50 GMT
#852
On September 14 2013 01:42 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Op is a fourth wagon. We have only 5 hours left and limited knowldge of who will be here before lynch. Bettwr to concentrate on the 3 main candidates at hand

for what?
I dont want to lynch SnB today.
There are already 2 votes on OP, so he needs like another 3 to be the dude thats gonna die. Do you think thats hard to get??

I dont see the point of you shutting me down like this. Do you prefer regurgitated content or new stuff about a new person that is scum.
You have given no reasons why you dont want to lynch OP Papa smurf. Give those reasons.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 13 2013 16:51 GMT
#853
On September 14 2013 01:50 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:42 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Op is a fourth wagon. We have only 5 hours left and limited knowldge of who will be here before lynch. Bettwr to concentrate on the 3 main candidates at hand

Yes, let's concentrate, and you may very well start with it. What do you think of SnB?

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:14 blubbdavid wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok snb's case is bad, dunno if it makes him scum.
I still wanna lynch blubbdavid for being like blendy and stuff. His push on Koshi is really newb town or scum.
And his next post is bad too, calling out Grack for nothing really.

Lol, I may be bad and confused and stuff, but not blendy. NOT BLENDY. My case on Koshi, Grack (where some people agreed with me) and Zealos are pioneering work.
And I am calling Zealos out because of that wagonhopping and non-contributions of his. My own views on SnB don't matter in this case.

@rayn I will vote for SnB if it is required.

This isnt addressing. All the shit you are pointing out from Koshi and Zealous and Grack are all like non alignment indicative. Yeah sure all the stuff you pointed out scum do, BUT TOWN DO TO.

You wanting to vote for SnB to save yourself even though you dont really think he is scum is scummy cause if town die, its not as big a deal for them as scum dying.

If I really was scum I could have made it much, much, fucking much more easier for me. Then I wouldn't even have started with Zealos. Or do you think that both me and SnB are scum? And we are trying to evaluate who to sacrifice? Rly?
btw a little tip oats: look out for papa smurf

What?
So you wouldve played more blendy as scum is that what you are saying?
No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft232
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft232
Nina 87
ViBE65
SpeCial 57
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 177
Noble 70
Hyuk 57
NaDa 38
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4572
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox334
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4881
Khaldor664
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1789
Coldzera 804
shahzam506
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0329
KnowMe199
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King47
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21236
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur170
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 27m
Online Event
11h 27m
FEL
16h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.