• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12035 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 106 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1261
I don't have work on Saturday.

I can play then.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2015 11:55 GMT
#1262
You're welcome to play Saturday, I just won't be there.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2015 12:37 GMT
#1263
On January 16 2015 08:56 Holyflare wrote:
Will definitely be euro friendly time seeing as everyone that wants to play is basically euro

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2015 13:10 GMT
#1264
You can be European too if you want VE
I'll log in on Saturday too around the same time and see if we'll have enough people.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2015 15:41 GMT
#1265
On January 16 2015 10:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So, Sunday 18:00 GMT (+00:00)?

Well if you guys want that time. I can't play for long then, maybe an hour, max 2.

On January 16 2015 13:40 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 13:32 Holyflare wrote:
On January 16 2015 13:25 Chezinu wrote:
The thing about video mafia, every time I played AND revealed my face... someone fails to record the game.. is it meant to be?

The first voice mafia where I revealed my true voice failed to record too...

Some of you with eyes that see have seen my face. Does that ruin the mystery of the chez?


You were a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Now you are just a riddle.

Shall I continue to be more than a riddle for those who have not seen?

Yes please! <3 I still can't forget the game where we were supposed to find the evul monsters and when you actually said something game related VE got instantly Chezinu ruled. Best voice mafia game ever.

I'll be there @ 18:00 GMT (+00:00) on Saturday aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-16 23:44:55
January 16 2015 23:44 GMT
#1266
I was mafia in that game. Wasn't it yamato who died as mafia? He wasn't pleased with my performance.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 10:22 GMT
#1267
On January 17 2015 08:44 Koshi wrote:
I was mafia in that game. Wasn't it yamato who died as mafia? He wasn't pleased with my performance.

No it was VE. I don't remember if there were 2 or 3 mafia (so yamato could have been scum aswell) but it was definitely VE who voted for Chez when he was talking about monsters and then we just lynched VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 10:23 GMT
#1268
Actually Koshi, yamato was town that game, i even made a post about it a long time ago:
Game start.
Chezinu talks about monsters all N0 so nobody else can say anything, and everyone just laughs.
D1 Chezinu again talks about monsters for another 3 minutes.
VE votes for Chezinu
We ask for a cop claim
Chezinu talks again about the monsters, and votes for VE
When asked for reasoning he says "Chezinu rule.."
Everybody assumes he is the cop and has a red check on VE.
VE the scum has been hammered.
Chezinu was indeed a cop but had a green check on yamato.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2015 11:47 GMT
#1269
Hahaha oh chez.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 11:49 GMT
#1270
Artanis are you still playing BW? I was planning on starting again in a week or two. You still up for games (i promise to work on using defilers ^^)??
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2015 12:27 GMT
#1271
On January 17 2015 20:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis are you still playing BW? I was planning on starting again in a week or two. You still up for games (i promise to work on using defilers ^^)??

Yeah, actually I'm playing both Arcania Starleague and D and C- ranks Individual Tournaments today. Haven't played in a month or so though ^^
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2015 12:33 GMT
#1272
Actually I just realized I won't make it to my own set time on saturday since that's when the D Ranks Tournament starts :D
Maybe it'll be a no show though!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 12:57 GMT
#1273
On January 17 2015 21:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 20:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis are you still playing BW? I was planning on starting again in a week or two. You still up for games (i promise to work on using defilers ^^)??

Yeah, actually I'm playing both Arcania Starleague and D and C- ranks Individual Tournaments today. Haven't played in a month or so though ^^

you cheater :p
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2015 12:58 GMT
#1274
On January 17 2015 21:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 21:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 17 2015 20:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis are you still playing BW? I was planning on starting again in a week or two. You still up for games (i promise to work on using defilers ^^)??

Yeah, actually I'm playing both Arcania Starleague and D and C- ranks Individual Tournaments today. Haven't played in a month or so though ^^

you cheater :p

My highest rank ever was C and my play now is much worse ^^
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 14:12 GMT
#1275
so is there anyone on ts 19cet today?
or should i just not bother?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-17 14:17:56
January 17 2015 14:16 GMT
#1276
Actually I think I'll be on there at 19cet but I'll probably be playing some bw at first so I'd be afk in a manner of speaking.
I could host, send out roles then presume everyone self flips if I'm ingame at the time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2015 14:49 GMT
#1277
I'll see if i can make it today
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
January 17 2015 15:03 GMT
#1278
On January 16 2015 13:25 Chezinu wrote:
The thing about video mafia, every time I played AND revealed my face... someone fails to record the game.. is it meant to be?

The first voice mafia where I revealed my true voice failed to record too...

Some of you with eyes that see have seen my face. Does that ruin the mystery of the chez?


but you don't have a face or a voice, you are a qt
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2015 16:43 GMT
#1279
Kurumi i love you, will you be there my dear?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2015 17:28 GMT
#1280
I'm gonna be there!
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1522
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1m
CranKy Ducklings19
INu's Battles
2h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.