• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 106 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 15 2015 21:12 GMT
#1241
On January 16 2015 02:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
You guys are playing video mafia?

I will attempt to play as well.


this is the voice thread so you know... voice


and rayn i'm only around on sunday

jat you better play
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 15 2015 21:18 GMT
#1242
Maybe I will - depends on the time it happens.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-15 21:30:21
January 15 2015 21:29 GMT
#1243
Just say the time. Then we already got 5. That's game!

btw if any of you european ppl are on hots beta pm me.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 15 2015 21:36 GMT
#1244
Well, if it's on sunday I will definitely only be able to play during european friendly hours since I will probably have to wake up at like 5 am on monday.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 15 2015 21:37 GMT
#1245
Hey, I'll play too
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 15 2015 22:01 GMT
#1246
On January 16 2015 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, if it's on sunday I will definitely only be able to play during european friendly hours since I will probably have to wake up at like 5 am on monday.

On January 16 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[...]
I have to wake up @ 5am on Monday... [...]

table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 15 2015 22:05 GMT
#1247
Well...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 15 2015 23:56 GMT
#1248
Will definitely be euro friendly time seeing as everyone that wants to play is basically euro
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 16 2015 00:13 GMT
#1249
On January 16 2015 08:56 Holyflare wrote:
Will definitely be euro friendly time seeing as everyone that wants to play is basically euro


Yeah
Winter is very very cold here in European Rio.
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 01:04 GMT
#1250
On January 16 2015 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 02:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
You guys are playing video mafia?

I will attempt to play as well.


this is the voice thread so you know... voice


and rayn i'm only around on sunday

jat you better play


Yeah I GOT IT THANKS.
Retired.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2015 01:21 GMT
#1251
So, Sunday 18:00 GMT (+00:00)?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2015 01:26 GMT
#1252
Most probably that time yes
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 02:48 GMT
#1253
I won't be on until 02:30 GMT (+00:00) at the earliest. I thought I'd be able to be online sooner but I didn't realize I had work then.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2015 02:59 GMT
#1254
On January 16 2015 11:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I won't be on until 02:30 GMT (+00:00) at the earliest. I thought I'd be able to be online sooner but I didn't realize I had work then.


Yeh... No
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 16 2015 04:12 GMT
#1255
On January 16 2015 11:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 11:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I won't be on until 02:30 GMT (+00:00) at the earliest. I thought I'd be able to be online sooner but I didn't realize I had work then.


Yeh... No


Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 16 2015 04:20 GMT
#1256
On January 16 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
The question is: does voice mafia not require chezinu?

Hmm.. if only chez was around...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 16 2015 04:23 GMT
#1257
On January 16 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why Sunday?
I have to wake up @ 5am on Monday i'd rather play tomorrow/Sat night so Americans can play aswell (me, you and Artanis are awake anyways ^^).

Saturday would be better for me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 16 2015 04:25 GMT
#1258
The thing about video mafia, every time I played AND revealed my face... someone fails to record the game.. is it meant to be?

The first voice mafia where I revealed my true voice failed to record too...

Some of you with eyes that see have seen my face. Does that ruin the mystery of the chez?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2015 04:32 GMT
#1259
On January 16 2015 13:25 Chezinu wrote:
The thing about video mafia, every time I played AND revealed my face... someone fails to record the game.. is it meant to be?

The first voice mafia where I revealed my true voice failed to record too...

Some of you with eyes that see have seen my face. Does that ruin the mystery of the chez?


You were a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Now you are just a riddle.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1260
On January 16 2015 13:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 13:25 Chezinu wrote:
The thing about video mafia, every time I played AND revealed my face... someone fails to record the game.. is it meant to be?

The first voice mafia where I revealed my true voice failed to record too...

Some of you with eyes that see have seen my face. Does that ruin the mystery of the chez?


You were a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Now you are just a riddle.

Shall I continue to be more than a riddle for those who have not seen?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 35m
INu's Battles
16h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.