• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6063 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 106 Next
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 15 2013 00:31 GMT
#261
I'm going to host LOL. fuck playing lmao, so bad
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 00:38 GMT
#262
gg guys. was fun as always.
this time i gotta say. i really did suck. I blame mocsta :D
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 15 2013 01:42 GMT
#263
Sad I missed it. Whens the next one?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 15 2013 02:09 GMT
#264
On September 15 2013 08:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Mocsta and I should not stay up all night doing this.

+1

That destroyed me haha.. Def have to put a time limit on next time.

Was good games. Sorry about leaving at the last one.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 15 2013 02:10 GMT
#265
On September 15 2013 10:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sad I missed it. Whens the next one?

See OP

Its weekly anyways it seems.

I much prefer voice mafia; cos, i just can't commit to the time requirements of forum mafia. Voice is short/sweet etc
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-15 04:49:18
September 15 2013 04:47 GMT
#266
PS since we're so starved for 8 man setups why haven't we considered something traditional?

4vt, 1 cop, 1 doc, 1 scum roleblocker, 1 scum goon? Maybe have it start night 0?
I dunno what I'm doing, that doesn't sound too terrible though. Lovers gets old fast.

On September 15 2013 11:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 10:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sad I missed it. Whens the next one?

See OP

Its weekly anyways it seems.

I much prefer voice mafia; cos, i just can't commit to the time requirements of forum mafia. Voice is short/sweet etc


Yeah I've just made it weekly but can easily move the time if people prefer. Just seems to work out for most people.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 15 2013 08:01 GMT
#267
On September 15 2013 13:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
PS since we're so starved for 8 man setups why haven't we considered something traditional?

4vt, 1 cop, 1 doc, 1 scum roleblocker, 1 scum goon? Maybe have it start night 0?
I dunno what I'm doing, that doesn't sound too terrible though. Lovers gets old fast.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 11:10 Mocsta wrote:
On September 15 2013 10:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sad I missed it. Whens the next one?

See OP

Its weekly anyways it seems.

I much prefer voice mafia; cos, i just can't commit to the time requirements of forum mafia. Voice is short/sweet etc


Yeah I've just made it weekly but can easily move the time if people prefer. Just seems to work out for most people.

The problem with that is that it is soooo coinflippy. There are situations where as scum you simply have to know that you have to counterclaim immediately, or you've lost. I personally can't stand games like that. In forum I'm all about setup analysis but in IRC/Voice you don't have the time to make a really thorough examination, and if the setup -is- figured out then that takes part of the fun away IMO.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 15 2013 08:58 GMT
#268
the real solution is just to play I'm the Cop You Idiot Mafia and have a co-host
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 15 2013 10:29 GMT
#269
On September 15 2013 17:58 Blazinghand wrote:
the real solution is just to play I'm the Cop You Idiot Mafia and have a co-host


Sadly this may be true. We tend to be 9 people more often than not >.< 8 players and a host.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-15 18:01:02
September 15 2013 11:00 GMT
#270
So far the games we've played on saturday have started 15:00 GMT (+00:00)

Poll: Does the current weekly time work for you?

No, I'd prefer it later (please specify in thread) (3)
 
43%

Yes, works fine. (2)
 
29%

No, but I'm Australian and I'm fine staying up till 6 am (1)
 
14%

No, I'd prefer it earlier (please specify in thread) (1)
 
14%

7 total votes

Your vote: Does the current weekly time work for you?

(Vote): Yes, works fine.
(Vote): No, but I'm Australian and I'm fine staying up till 6 am
(Vote): No, I'd prefer it earlier (please specify in thread)
(Vote): No, I'd prefer it later (please specify in thread)



Obviously if saturday doesn't work for you at all, let us know that too.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 15 2013 17:50 GMT
#271
What's the current weekly time?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 15 2013 18:00 GMT
#272
15:00 GMT (+00:00)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 15 2013 23:09 GMT
#273
I would prefer 1 he earlier, but can handle the current time.

not doing the 6ams anymore. two in a row and the last one really rooted me haha
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 16 2013 03:52 GMT
#274
I can make 15:00 GMT (+00:00) but usually i am too lazy and sleep in and miss first hour :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 16 2013 07:12 GMT
#275
I don't even know why I joined last week's one - but it was fun for a first time
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-16 07:44:06
September 16 2013 07:43 GMT
#276
Hey Euros, would you be interested in a 10AM CET time game? (CET is 1 earlier than GMT right?)
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 09:14 GMT
#277
On September 16 2013 16:43 iGrok wrote:
Hey Euros, would you be interested in a 10AM CET time game? (CET is 1 earlier than GMT right?)

2 hours later atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 16 2013 09:38 GMT
#278
Basically, CEST always works for me and koshi and france/germany etc.
CET only works when it's not daylights saving time. Yeah >.<

But 10 am works as a time for me since 1-2 hours either way is still acceptable, as long as it's the weekend ofcourse.
I think in that case you're making it 1-3 am for the NA guys though
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2013 09:41 GMT
#279
10am is a ridiculous time for the weekend
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-16 09:43:21
September 16 2013 09:42 GMT
#280
On September 15 2013 09:31 Lord Velocity wrote:
I'm going to host LOL. fuck playing lmao, so bad


Remember that most people that have been playing voice mafia know their way around forum mafia.
Not all the skills translate over but common scum/town traits, how setups translate into gameplay and even how to pick up on "meta" tells of the other players... they're all experienced in it.

What I'm trying to say is, as with everything in life, you get better the more you play.
You seem to enjoy playing, no reason to stop.

Feel free to host whenever you want though :D

On September 16 2013 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
10am is a ridiculous time for the weekend


If I wake up at 10 am I feel like my day off is ruined
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 33m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.