• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9783 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 106 Next
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-16 09:51:56
September 16 2013 09:51 GMT
#281
I can host 10am CEST games during the week if enough euros will commit that I'm not wasting my time.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 16 2013 09:52 GMT
#282
On weekdays I cannot. And I'm unable to play for the next two weeks regardless. Sorreh.
Good luck!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 09:54 GMT
#283
You mean on Saturday? I can almost always join the games but I am most of the time playing DotA with friends... Dota>Voice mafia.

Also. CEST is +0200 timezone. GMT is 0000.
I had a good night of sleep.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 16 2013 10:03 GMT
#284
On September 16 2013 18:54 Koshi wrote:
You mean on Saturday? I can almost always join the games but I am most of the time playing DotA with friends... Dota>Voice mafia.

Also. CEST is +0200 timezone. GMT is 0000.

I mean on any day at 10:00am CEST I can host a couple games if you lazy euros will wake up :p. During the week or weekend, but probably the week because on weekends ppl like to sleep.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 10:09 GMT
#285
On September 16 2013 19:03 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 18:54 Koshi wrote:
You mean on Saturday? I can almost always join the games but I am most of the time playing DotA with friends... Dota>Voice mafia.

Also. CEST is +0200 timezone. GMT is 0000.

I mean on any day at 10:00am CEST I can host a couple games if you lazy euros will wake up :p. During the week or weekend, but probably the week because on weekends ppl like to sleep.

Well, in the week I don't like to work but I will have to D:
In the weekends I like to sleep but I am willing to wake up if it is needed. I am crazy like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-16 10:54:42
September 16 2013 10:20 GMT
#286
On September 16 2013 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 19:03 iGrok wrote:
On September 16 2013 18:54 Koshi wrote:
You mean on Saturday? I can almost always join the games but I am most of the time playing DotA with friends... Dota>Voice mafia.

Also. CEST is +0200 timezone. GMT is 0000.

I mean on any day at 10:00am CEST I can host a couple games if you lazy euros will wake up :p. During the week or weekend, but probably the week because on weekends ppl like to sleep.

Well, in the week I don't like to work but I will have to D:


This

Appreciate the thought though. I imagine that time would work for aussies well.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 16 2013 12:36 GMT
#287
I will be prepared to destroy all of you any time of the day.
Writer@WriterYamato
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 16 2013 12:43 GMT
#288
On September 16 2013 21:36 yamato77 wrote:
I will be prepared to destroy all of you any time of the day.

rite now son, fite me
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#289
Anyone on for tonight?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 17 2013 01:55 GMT
#290
On September 17 2013 10:52 iGrok wrote:
Anyone on for tonight?

LCS group stages brehhhhh
Probably in for Friday though
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 17 2013 03:38 GMT
#291
WORLDSSSS TSMMMM
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 17 2013 07:14 GMT
#292
I think I want to try one of these
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 17 2013 19:23 GMT
#293
On September 17 2013 16:14 bumatlarge wrote:
I think I want to try one of these

We want you to try one of these.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
September 18 2013 00:41 GMT
#294
hmm..think I'll give this another shot this weekend! hope I don't suck lolol
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 18 2013 13:45 GMT
#295
On September 18 2013 09:41 Bereft wrote:
hmm..think I'll give this another shot this weekend! hope I don't suck lolol


You definitely should, and happy birthday!

I'll be gone till the 30th so you guys figure it out among yourselves <3
*poof*
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 20 2013 07:07 GMT
#296
As a reminder, I'll be hosting tomorrow night! See you then!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 12:50 GMT
#297
On September 20 2013 16:07 iGrok wrote:
As a reminder, I'll be hosting tomorrow night! See you then!

What time are you hosting? Tonight?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 20 2013 16:03 GMT
#298
So is anyone up for games right now? In an hour? A bit later..?
I would be willing to play if we get enough ppl.

Just post here and if we got enough go.
table for two on a tv tray
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 20 2013 22:49 GMT
#299
When this post is 4 hours old, I'll be hosting.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 21 2013 00:38 GMT
#300
what igrok means is the voice mafia starts at

03:00 GMT (+00:00)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam413
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h
Patches Events
17h
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.