• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 106 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 14 2013 14:15 GMT
#241
On September 14 2013 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
Well I've had ac ouple beers tonight, so we see how it goes haha

I promise I will try not to yell at yam!

zzz
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 14:20 GMT
#242
On September 14 2013 23:15 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
Well I've had ac ouple beers tonight, so we see how it goes haha

I promise I will try not to yell at yam!

zzz


Your such a grump yamato <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 14:20 GMT
#243
EBWOP: YOU'RE
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 15:00 GMT
#244
playing dota cant make it soz.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 14 2013 15:41 GMT
#245
SOMEONE JOIN

PLZ
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 14 2013 15:41 GMT
#246
WE NEED 1 MORE!!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 14 2013 15:44 GMT
#247
BLAZINGHAND, where are thou?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 14 2013 16:56 GMT
#248
ill be there in like 4 hours
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 14 2013 17:05 GMT
#249
highly useful
Writer@WriterYamato
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 14 2013 18:53 GMT
#250
ah this sounds like fun,

get it









get it?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#251
That was fun guys, thanks. I won't be around next week so you guys should figure it out amongst yourselves
No recording sadly, I really should figure it out on my end but I fix one problem and I run into another
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 14 2013 21:01 GMT
#252
Enjoyed dipping my feet in, and enjoyed hosting the games too
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 21:05 GMT
#253
On September 15 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
Enjoyed dipping my feet in, and enjoyed hosting the games too

We still going :O
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 14 2013 21:13 GMT
#254
We don't need feet dipping marv, we need full blown... well... I'm not going to go there!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:50 GMT
#255
For better or for worse, things had changed.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 22:14 GMT
#256
On September 15 2013 06:50 Old Partner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ip02FknUo


Blazinghand posting Killers video. 99% chance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 14 2013 23:38 GMT
#257
On September 15 2013 06:50 Old Partner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ip02FknUo

Bhand just how many smurfs are you up to now?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 14 2013 23:41 GMT
#258
On September 15 2013 08:38 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 06:50 Old Partner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ip02FknUo

Bhand just how many smurfs are you up to now?

?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 14 2013 23:48 GMT
#259
my townplay

the best
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 23:51 GMT
#260
Mocsta and I should not stay up all night doing this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1620
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King67
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 46m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.