• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8883 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 106 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 15:21 GMT
#201
PS @DP

rayn: "Okay I shoot FT"
Clarity: "I think rayn is town and I think WE just lost"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 08 2013 15:25 GMT
#202
Damnit Janet, I keep being busy on Saturdays. Really want to play one of these (and get lynched constantly)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 15:53 GMT
#203
Get unbusy! Or suggest a time that works for you
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 15:54 GMT
#204
It's a bit sad that BH is never there when the games start, because the first games are always hilarious.

Last night:
Game start.
rayn: "LYNCH OATS, HE IS SCUM!"
Oats: "NO LYNCH RAYN! HAMMERHAMMERHAMMER!"
..Same thing goes on for ~3min with us shouting and some random people saying something inbetween. then..
rayn: "nah, Oats is town"
Oats: "yeah rayn is town"
Ange: "...what? why?"
Everybody: "Ange is scum because she's been silent (like she could have said anything at any point rofl) and because she doesn't undestand (like she could)."
Ange the scum has been hammered.

A week before:
Game start.
Chezinu talks about monsters all N0 so nobody else can say anything, and everyone just laughs.
D1 Chezinu again talks about monsters for another 3 minutes.
VE votes for Chezinu
We ask for a cop claim
Chezinu talks again about the monsters, and votes for VE
When asked for reasoning he says "Chezinu rule.."
Everybody assumes he is the cop and has a red check on VE.
VE the scum has been hammered.
Chezinu was indeed a cop but had a green check on yamato.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 08 2013 15:57 GMT
#205
I have a feeling I'd suck majorly at this :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 16:13 GMT
#206
Won't know till ya try
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 08 2013 16:15 GMT
#207
Makes me want to try even more tbh :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 10 2013 04:23 GMT
#208
When is the next VM? so I can try to be back in town by then
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 10 2013 07:45 GMT
#209
Not this friday but next for my next game, not sure about others.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 15:58 GMT
#210
On September 10 2013 13:23 Lord Velocity wrote:
When is the next VM? so I can try to be back in town by then


I update it in the OP. Haven't had any troubles with the time of last two saturdays so going with it until someone complains
September 20th iGrok, want me to edit that in the OP as well?

Disclaimer: from the 18th of september till the 29th I will be out of the country.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 10 2013 19:33 GMT
#211
On September 09 2013 00:57 marvellosity wrote:
I have a feeling I'd suck majorly at this :p


You're too hard on yourself! I don't think I've run into a player that was bad at voice mafia (as town anyway), even on their first try. You pick up so much more information from voice that it's hard to be bad.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 19:36:28
September 10 2013 19:35 GMT
#212
On September 11 2013 04:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 00:57 marvellosity wrote:
I have a feeling I'd suck majorly at this :p


You're too hard on yourself! I don't think I've run into a player that was bad at voice mafia (as town anyway), even on their first try. You pick up so much more information from voice that it's hard to be bad.

I doubt that if you are playing with us... unless it's Koshi who basically claims scum or town when he speaks. :D
EDIT: Or unless ofc we all suck compared to you and marv. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 19:43:15
September 10 2013 19:43 GMT
#213
On September 11 2013 04:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 04:33 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 09 2013 00:57 marvellosity wrote:
I have a feeling I'd suck majorly at this :p


You're too hard on yourself! I don't think I've run into a player that was bad at voice mafia (as town anyway), even on their first try. You pick up so much more information from voice that it's hard to be bad.

I doubt that if you are playing with us... unless it's Koshi who basically claims scum or town when he speaks. :D
EDIT: Or unless ofc we all suck compared to you and marv. ^^

Bolded for relevancy.
I had a good night of sleep.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 10 2013 19:52 GMT
#214
Hehe, I have this feeling that koshi and I may have some similarities there XD
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 10 2013 20:37 GMT
#215
On September 11 2013 00:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 13:23 Lord Velocity wrote:
When is the next VM? so I can try to be back in town by then


I update it in the OP. Haven't had any troubles with the time of last two saturdays so going with it until someone complains
September 20th iGrok, want me to edit that in the OP as well?

Disclaimer: from the 18th of september till the 29th I will be out of the country.

Sure
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 21:26:54
September 10 2013 21:18 GMT
#216
What time exactly? Same as last time? 03:00 GMT (+00:00) I believe?

edited it in let me know if it's wrong
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 10 2013 22:33 GMT
#217
I'll be an hour late or so like usual
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 13 2013 12:52 GMT
#218
Bumperstickers.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 13:26 GMT
#219
yay! I'll be there! Let's play Resistance! At least if VE plays too. :D
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 13 2013 21:57 GMT
#220
Likelihood of me making tomorrow seems quite reasonable atm ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 33m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.