I've been lynched twice as town in voice mafia, once was because I didn't talk for 20 seconds and I got voted 5x in like 5 seconds, the second was because DP thought I scumslipped and both the scum immediately agreed.

RAWR
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
I've been lynched twice as town in voice mafia, once was because I didn't talk for 20 seconds and I got voted 5x in like 5 seconds, the second was because DP thought I scumslipped and both the scum immediately agreed. ![]() RAWR | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Was fun! gg's! | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
Any advice on how to improve my voice play (besides just talking more and explaining myself better)? | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
On September 08 2013 04:28 Xatalos wrote: Saturday is nice, I may be able to play again then. Any advice on how to improve my voice play (besides just talking more and explaining myself better)? I think you played fine. There's plenty of people who don't talk as much, it just takes people getting used to how you play and until then you might be mislynched a bit more than usual. Talking a bit more and sharing thoughts is always good though. Sometimes it's a bit of an ego fest so you have to interrupt people, no one holds it against you when you do. | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
![]() I guess it can only get better with more experience. | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
On September 08 2013 06:25 WaveofShadow wrote: Y people getting salty ![]() This was always my favorite title ![]() http://www.wowhead.com/title=83/salty# | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
On September 08 2013 05:35 yamato77 wrote: My setup produced the best game of the day, IMO. Yeah it's a nice setup | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
On September 08 2013 05:35 yamato77 wrote: My setup produced the best game of the day, IMO. Is that the 9 man no-flip setup? Was it recorded? | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On September 08 2013 07:42 Hapahauli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 08 2013 05:35 yamato77 wrote: My setup produced the best game of the day, IMO. Is that the 9 man no-flip setup? Was it recorded? I believe it was. | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
On September 08 2013 07:42 Hapahauli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 08 2013 05:35 yamato77 wrote: My setup produced the best game of the day, IMO. Is that the 9 man no-flip setup? Was it recorded? Second recording, near the end. On September 08 2013 07:41 Blazinghand wrote: what's yamatos aetup 9 players, 6 vengeful town, 3 vengeful scum. No nights. Lynches are noflip but shots are flip. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
How to buss your teammate: - Fakeclaim cop during night - Your teammate questions you - Real cop claims during the day - A lot of confusion - Buss your teammate to death when he does not even know what happened - Get town credit - Profit! How to not play resistance: - Decide that VE is scum ~3seconds into the game - Base every action in the game to the fact that VE is scum - Every time he tries to talk just call him scum with DarthPunk - Proceed on losing because VE is town. :p | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
How to not lose resistance: Don't ignore the person who you're sending on every possible team from now on (cephiro) | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On September 08 2013 20:36 Clarity_nl wrote: Show nested quote + On September 08 2013 07:42 Hapahauli wrote: On September 08 2013 05:35 yamato77 wrote: My setup produced the best game of the day, IMO. Is that the 9 man no-flip setup? Was it recorded? Second recording, near the end. 9 players, 6 vengeful town, 3 vengeful scum. No nights. Lynches are noflip but shots are flip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_j7yp-QoX2U#t=5652 exact game start time | ||
|
Clarity_nl
Netherlands6826 Posts
![]() And oats is just lazy as either alignment which is a pain. rayn pro shot though. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On September 08 2013 23:50 Clarity_nl wrote: Looking back at that game, I dunno why I didn't pick up on ange until I got lynched. DP's townread was fine I guess but she did NOTHING afterwards ![]() And oats is just lazy as either alignment which is a pain. rayn pro shot though.dude, i play so protown as scum its crazy man. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7857 Doublelift2332 JimRising Day[9].tv348 C9.Mang0340 PiGStarcraft279 Maynarde135 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|