• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9217 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 106 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 13 2013 22:02 GMT
#221
On September 14 2013 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
Likelihood of me making tomorrow seems quite reasonable atm ^^

PREPARE YOUR FACE FOR UTTER DOMINATION
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 13 2013 22:31 GMT
#222
On September 14 2013 07:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
Likelihood of me making tomorrow seems quite reasonable atm ^^

PREPARE YOUR FACE FOR UTTER DOMINATION


Not the imagery I was looking for.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 13 2013 22:34 GMT
#223
Yeah I'll join as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 22:35:46
September 13 2013 22:35 GMT
#224
On September 14 2013 07:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:57 marvellosity wrote:
Likelihood of me making tomorrow seems quite reasonable atm ^^

PREPARE YOUR FACE FOR UTTER DOMINATION


Not the imagery I was looking for.


Precisely the imagery I was looking for.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 13 2013 22:40 GMT
#225
Probably going to make tonight and tomorrow's games.
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 22:43:36
September 13 2013 22:43 GMT
#226
I don't think iGrok was doing one tonight, but he's doing one next week. Unless I'm mistaken.
Don't let that stop you, though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 13 2013 23:13 GMT
#227
Oh, nvm
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:31 GMT
#228
On September 14 2013 07:40 yamato77 wrote:
Probably going to make tonight and tomorrow's games.

wait when is tonight's games?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 13 2013 23:31 GMT
#229
i can play, right now, who's on? :D
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 13 2013 23:42 GMT
#230
I'm playing tonight.
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 14 2013 00:09 GMT
#231
Im down
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 14 2013 00:11 GMT
#232
Wait when would some of you want to play
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 14 2013 01:03 GMT
#233
Just for clarification, I won't be hosting tonight as I have work. I am hosting every other week
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 14 2013 01:24 GMT
#234
when is this, i could be enticed
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 14 2013 10:41 GMT
#235
On September 14 2013 10:24 Mattchew wrote:
when is this, i could be enticed


countdown is in the OP 4h20m from this post.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 14 2013 11:45 GMT
#236
My body is ready.

I did sleep 12 hours after I saw there wasn't a game last night.
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 14 2013 12:12 GMT
#237
Maybe i should host the first few games so VE can play a bit before I inevitably make him RQ.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 14 2013 13:27 GMT
#238
On September 14 2013 21:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Maybe i should host the first few games so VE can play a bit before I inevitably make him RQ.

Dont worry.

my strat is to call yam scum every game !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 13:32:48
September 14 2013 13:31 GMT
#239
I am sheeping the Australians!
Means easy games, i mean, regardless of outcome the lynches are decided easily.

Oh and if we play Resistance i'll make sure Clarity does not go on a single mission. And VE ofc. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 14 2013 13:59 GMT
#240
Well I've had ac ouple beers tonight, so we see how it goes haha

I promise I will try not to yell at yam!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.