• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9709 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:21 GMT
#488
@Sn0_Man

If you had the opportunity to kill one person right now, who would it be. Besides me, of course.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:26 GMT
#492
On August 21 2013 02:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:13 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?

I'm a lot more agressive and I make a lot more cases as scum because I know who is dirty and who is clean.

I have lots of opinions but precious little certainty as town so I read what people write and do my best to make sure that everybody is participating. I still think we should lynch Koshi but we've been over that a thousand times and we aren't getting anywhere with it. Reiterating that every half hour isn't solving anything or advancing the thread.

I still dislike how Onegu is playing but so far any attempts to keep him a topic have failed and it isn't like we are deep enough into the game to seriously fault him for a lack of content. Plus he finally made a comment that felt like it was more than pure sheep (his last post re: Koshi that I don't agree with but at least it was semi-intelligent).

I'm also the only person making reasonable arguments regarding vig shots.


While I disagree and argue that vig shots are largely a waste of time to speculate on, I surprisingly like the first part of this answer as a defense.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:30 GMT
#497
On August 21 2013 02:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:26 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:13 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?

I'm a lot more agressive and I make a lot more cases as scum because I know who is dirty and who is clean.

I have lots of opinions but precious little certainty as town so I read what people write and do my best to make sure that everybody is participating. I still think we should lynch Koshi but we've been over that a thousand times and we aren't getting anywhere with it. Reiterating that every half hour isn't solving anything or advancing the thread.

I still dislike how Onegu is playing but so far any attempts to keep him a topic have failed and it isn't like we are deep enough into the game to seriously fault him for a lack of content. Plus he finally made a comment that felt like it was more than pure sheep (his last post re: Koshi that I don't agree with but at least it was semi-intelligent).

I'm also the only person making reasonable arguments regarding vig shots.


While I disagree and argue that vig shots are largely a waste of time to speculate on, I surprisingly like the first part of this answer as a defense.

I think you are the only person who has played with Scum-Sn0


We lynched you as soon as you replaced, not a good meta read. But I do like the responses you gave and have a few things more to mull over.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:34 GMT
#502
On August 21 2013 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:26 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:13 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?

I'm a lot more agressive and I make a lot more cases as scum because I know who is dirty and who is clean.

I have lots of opinions but precious little certainty as town so I read what people write and do my best to make sure that everybody is participating. I still think we should lynch Koshi but we've been over that a thousand times and we aren't getting anywhere with it. Reiterating that every half hour isn't solving anything or advancing the thread.

I still dislike how Onegu is playing but so far any attempts to keep him a topic have failed and it isn't like we are deep enough into the game to seriously fault him for a lack of content. Plus he finally made a comment that felt like it was more than pure sheep (his last post re: Koshi that I don't agree with but at least it was semi-intelligent).

I'm also the only person making reasonable arguments regarding vig shots.


While I disagree and argue that vig shots are largely a waste of time to speculate on, I surprisingly like the first part of this answer as a defense.

Wait Rainbows. The "first part of the answer" is exactly what you are accusing him of. lol.


The first sentence hit me hard, the part about knowing alignments. That's exactly how I am as scum--remember the Ravens thing in our newbie?

I do think town should generally be more aggressive about pursuing their scumreads, because it's an issue I struggle to overcome. The first part struck me as pretty damn townie, whether or not his actions are optimal town or not. You said it yourself that his actions could have come from either alignment.

I just needed Sn0 to actually talk with me.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 21:48 GMT
#849
Back. Rereading, I still feel like Rayn and Koshi are both town. WoS feels town despite all of the facerolling him and Rayn are doing. Sn0 doesn't feel like a good lynch atm, because he has me flip flopping all over the place. Gut / head say scum but heart says town -- fuck. Knowing my alignment, DP was off on his read of me, and apparently realized it himself. If Sn0 and WoS are both town as well, then scum are easily sitting back and watching potential mislynches occur.

I'm pretty sure mkfuba07 is mafia. His push on me feels like scum trying to lynch me, as opposed to a wrong townie. As such, this post will contain obligatory amounts of OMGUS. You have been warned.

Mkfuba forwarding a mislynch

On August 21 2013 14:40 mkfuba07 wrote:
Because I'm getting really tired and likely won't be up for the daypost, this is pretty much all I've been thinking about today:

I'm not really convinced of either WoS or rayn being scum. I answered WoS's question the way I did because he seemed to be suggesting that something big was coming, which in my mind always means some kind of reveal. I'm not sure what that could be, other than a roleclaim. Thus the theory was born. It feels like their cases against each other can be summed up as "town WoS didn't feel like answering a question" and "town rayn got annoyed that WoS didn't answer his question". I can certainly see how each case could describe the other person's actions as though they're scum, but I don't really see why the town explanation isn't simpler. As it is now, I'd probably guess both as town due to how many times I've seen this kind of townie v. townie fighting D1. And the fact that neither wagon (even though we haven't really started voting yet) picked up a whole lot of steam throughout the night kind of makes me think I'm right. I guess we'll see more when D1 actually starts.

The only person I've actually had reasonably strong scum feelings for this game has been Rainbows. 1) It started when both rayn and DP claimed to have seen something that made them sure he was scum, at a time when it seemed to me as though rayn and DP were likely different alignments themselves. 2) This may have skewed my view towards him too strongly towards scum, but I think it could still be right. I looked into his filter and found this post:

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:20 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:12 Rainbows wrote:
Koshi and Rayn are probably town. I think Darthpunk is being stupid by wanting to lynch the miller claim. He's at best a vig shot--unfortunately that is not indicative of Darthpunks alignment. Sn0_man likes to passively finger point at people and is probably scum.

I propose you read the whole thread before commenting.


All I've seen is a bunch of nonsense about survivor/miller claiming, a real claim, and a case on WoS. From the impression I get, Darthpunk seems to be driving the potential lynch on Koshi. Sn0_man seems to +1 the idea and just roll with it. DP is much more vindictive about the issue, which hopefully means he's town as well. The idea that he is 'all-in' on WoS right now seems like too obvious the contradiction for scum to make.

TL;DR -- people that talk a lot, hopefully they flip town.

The bolded section makes me feel like he *knows* that Koshi is green. It seems like he knows those who are pushing Koshi will look guilty in the event of his lynch. It's as though he's saying, "even though DP lynched Koshi, the push seemed genuine so he's probably town," but phrased before the fact. 2) When I first found this I felt so sure that I was right, but I later realized that he could just be really, really sure that Koshi is town, and finds it scummy that anyone would push him when that's so obvious. This made me doubt my read. 3) But on the other hand, he still suggests that Koshi is a viable vig shot (in the nested quotes above), which is at odds with a "definitely town" read. Ultimately, he seems to know more than he should and when I try to explain his post from a town perspective I find contradictions.
4)
Anyone think I'm way off? And rayn + DP: What was the evidence that you're now unsure of?


+ Show Spoiler +
Good night!


1) The premise for Fuba's case on me stems from the words of unconfirmed town. We now know that DP is town, and hopefully Rayn is as well. The way I see this: "Oh, hey, some town guys think Rainbows is mafia, so therefore I should push this mislynch. Rayn / DP will look bad after." Fuba does not try to find scum on his own, but rather piggyback off of other players in the thread.

2) These two sentences scream of waffling. Fuba knows I will flip town, and wants to set himself up for the "damn, really wasn't sure in the first place" sort of excuse.

3) Completely false information. He twists my words to justify his read. He says that my read on Koshi is "definitely town", like I know his alignment. In reality, I said that Koshi is "probably town" as in the miller claim. Probably. The miller claim is grounds for a vig shot at worst from town.

4) "CAN YOU PUSH THIS MISLYNCH PLEASE? I KNOW YOU GUYS WANTED TO PUSH RAINBOWS WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS DOING THAT?"

Fuba also spends more of the post discussing his townreads on WoS/Rayn rather than on his suspicions of me, which I find terribly odd if he is truly town suspecting me as mafia.

In addition, Fuba has done little else in the thread. Mafia love to tunnel one person into the ground at a time, piggybacking off of other's arguements as they go along. Fuba's goal so far this game has been to push my mislynch subtlety, vote, and /afk.

This post is also lulzy:

On August 21 2013 08:05 mkfuba07 wrote:
@WoS: I assume you're implying that you breadcrumbed something about your role (which I would presume is veteran, due to the emphasis on rayn wanting a shot used on you), and you believe rayn found it and is trying to take advantage of that situation to get rid of a vig shot (if there is one), the veteran (if you are it), and your usual town play in one night. I guess you could be any blue role in this situation, but since you emphasized rayn wanting you shot (as opposed to lynched tomorrow) I guessed veteran. I probably overlooked something, but I try (with limited success) to not speculate on things I have no way of knowing.

Hot/cold?

What are your thoughts on Rainbows?


Wasting time / feigning contribution. Says he doesn't speculate on things he doesn't know but does that in the entire paragraph above. What does this post do to further towns goals, how is it a town-aligned post?

His filter is short and mafia.

##Vote: Mkfuba07
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 22:05 GMT
#851
On August 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows could you amongst others read the last pages and give me a recap on what do you think of the case on WoS (it's been talked about a lot on D1). You clearly did misread my case on D1, does this change your opinion?


I'll be honest Rayn, I never fully read any of the stuff on WoS. I don't have much time, so I skimmed his filter and the cases and went 'eeeeeh, prolly town'.

But I'll do you a great service and go over everything WoS-related.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 22:16 GMT
#852
So yeah Rayn I'm in the middle of rereading the last few pages and I was just wondering what this is

On August 22 2013 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
mkfuba, this post and importantly these parts of it.
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:50 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows, why are you not taking a stance on the only thing there is for realz as now (WoS case)?
Why do you call out people flip-flopping around some things when you do exactly the same on important matters (like a case on WoS)?


I don't really see how I'm flip flopping on a WoS case if I haven't given my opinion on it :p, You silly goose Rayn. I have a far stronger scumread on Sn0_man. Why do you consider your case the only thing that matters .

If you're fishing for my read on WoS, your case seems rather meta reliant and I want to see his stance on things and a response. Nothing jumped out at me from the reading of the thread other than your post except his 'I didn't roll shadow" post.

My biggest failings as a town player is pursuing my initial day 1 reads. Last game I pinned Artanis as scum but never pushed it, resulting in a townie getting lynched over him. I want to push my reads Day 1 because typically they are very good.

First bold; That's the definition of flip flopping.
Second bold; Rainbows says WoS is scummy because of what i wrote in my case. But he still does not have opinion on it? Also he falls into the category "misread rayn's case".

Speaking of which, Fuba. You do fall into the same category aswell. Why? Is it really so that DarthPunk and Koshi are the only people bright enough to be able to read what i wrote about WoS in the first place?

Another thing that bothers me is this post:
Show nested quote +
The only person I've actually had reasonably strong scum feelings for this game has been Rainbows. It started when both rayn and DP claimed to have seen something that made them sure he was scum, at a time when it seemed to me as though rayn and DP were likely different alignments themselves. This may have skewed my view towards him too strongly towards scum, but I think it could still be right. I looked into his filter and found this post:

This is what i want explained Fuba. You started getting suspicious of Rainbows when me + DP called him scum at the same time, without knowing the reason. Why? You say at that time you thought me + DP are differing alignment. How does that make sense, based only on our accusation on Rainbows, that he is mafia? You surely thought that, which one of us was bussing and why would one of us do so?


Flip flopping is going from 'omg he town' to 'omg he scum' or something. Like I did with Sn0. Not giving opinion =/= flip flopping

I never said WoS was scummy, I never gave my opinion on it. If you can find where I said 'WoS was scummy because of your case' Rayn, that'd be nice. Otherwise you're lying or misreading my posts yourself.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 22:43 GMT
#856
On August 22 2013 07:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fuba & Rainbows. Yeah i miused "flip flopping". I meant Rainbows talks about WoS case earlier but does not give any comment on it. He lists things that have happened in thread and then he did not comment on those happenings in any way, or told why they are dumb (if he thinks so).

Rainbows, you said this:
"If you're fishing for my read on WoS, your case seems rather meta reliant and I want to see his stance on things and a response. Nothing jumped out at me from the reading of the thread other than your post except his 'I didn't roll shadow" post."
Correct me if i am wrong but with my reading comprehension the bolded part means "these are things i find out to be scummy from WoS", no?

Fuba. Your case on Rainbows has not much in my opinion. I do not understand what you are saying in the paragraph you wrote after quoting his post. Actually Rainbow's points agains you from the very same paragraph make a hell lot more sense to me. It also does not help you you are asking other people if they think you are wrong or not. You are supposed to tell people why you are right in someone being mafia, not say things and ask if you are wrong.


Nothing about your case jumped out at me. Only the "I didn't roll shadow" thing did which was minor and not a part of your case. Your case was hard to miss (therefore it jumped out) but I never had a scumread on WoS because of it, and was rather of the no-opinion.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 22:55 GMT
#860
@Rayn

WoS could be mafia. If you are correct, you are a God. I will forever sheep you in future games without delay. Problem is, I can see WoS doing the "CCM meta, go look at that shit im the same" thing as town too. I've brought up my town meta as town to defend myself before; so it's not concrete. I don't want to lynch him today. Either one of you or him is mafia, or both are town (if both you dudes are scum, GGNORE). If one is mafia, I will grant that it is probably WoS over you.

I'd rather not lynch WoS today--If he flips town I will Picard facepalm the thread into oblivion. Another day you might get your wish.

Today we lynch Fuba.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 22:57 GMT
#861
On August 22 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Then why did you not just say "I think your case on WoS is bad because of XYZ" in the first place instead of saying "there is a case on WoS" and then nothing?


Because I noticed there was a case, but barely read it. I admit this here:

On August 22 2013 07:05 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows could you amongst others read the last pages and give me a recap on what do you think of the case on WoS (it's been talked about a lot on D1). You clearly did misread my case on D1, does this change your opinion?


I'll be honest Rayn, I never fully read any of the stuff on WoS. I don't have much time, so I skimmed his filter and the cases and went 'eeeeeh, prolly town'. -snip-.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 23:08 GMT
#864
On August 22 2013 07:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can we lynch WoS so you can start the sheeping as soon as possible?


Maybe you can lynch Fuba and then you can sheep me?

The thing with WoS is, if he were scum I'm sure he'd be all over lynching my ass into hell. He votes Crazometer? Which in itself doesn't make sense because he has a huge case on you, Rayn. God dammit why do people have to make no sense, making no sense isn't always alignment indicative T.T
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 23:10 GMT
#865
Lol scumteam theories pre-flip in my head about WoS / mkfuba

On August 21 2013 14:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 14:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@mkfuba why would you write that wall of text (tldr btw) about your townreads...
i want to know who you think is scum and why

lol and you wonder why I want you policy shot/lynched.
How in any way are you ever a useful member of a town?



On August 22 2013 06:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 06:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 22 2013 06:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why do you think this Vayne?
Also speaking of alignment comparisons, reading Sn0 got me thinking about Rayn and Koshi.
I sincerely doubt that they are both scum considering Koshi has been basically playing the part of Rayn's lickspittle all game.
I really want to see what Sn0 has to say when he comes back.


Not something worth revealing yet. Helps scum more than it helps town atm.

@mkfuba

in roulette you said you like to play a defensive game as town.

Why in this game do you feel the need to be very aggressive?

your play resembles basterd mini a lot more than roulette right now so I was just wondering what's going on.

Is this your promised 'D2 town reveal?'

About fooba dooba: I agree that his activity and posting resembles that of Basterd, but I wouldn't call his play aggressive in the slightest. What has been aggressive about it?


It's such bad play but it's so juicy and tempting.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 21 2013 23:57 GMT
#874
So, Mkfuba, the only reason you think I'm scummy because:

1) I "know" Koshi is town somehow.
2) I want to Vig someone who I think might be town.

First of all I don't know Koshi is town or else I wouldn't mind him being vigged n0. He claimed miller. I think it's true, but I might be wrong. It's a miller claim--there's a chance it's a fakeclaim. A fakeclaim like that at a lylo situation is just calling for scum to lynch him if he's really miller, or if he's scum completely dominate us. Vigilante's keep the wild cards out. Lurkers are wild cards, miller claims are wild cards.

I find your lack of reasons and assumptions about my play bad.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:00 GMT
#878
@Anyone

Fuba - He scum or just bad?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:04 GMT
#883
On August 22 2013 09:02 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:00 kushm4sta wrote:
wow your derision of spam wins my heart over <3

Honestly I'm just tired of people calling each other scum and arguing about it for days.

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that this is fucking pointless.


How else are we supposed to lynch scum?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:07 GMT
#889
On August 22 2013 09:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 08:10 Rainbows wrote:
Lol scumteam theories pre-flip in my head about WoS / mkfuba

On August 21 2013 14:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 21 2013 14:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@mkfuba why would you write that wall of text (tldr btw) about your townreads...
i want to know who you think is scum and why

lol and you wonder why I want you policy shot/lynched.
How in any way are you ever a useful member of a town?



On August 22 2013 06:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 22 2013 06:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 22 2013 06:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why do you think this Vayne?
Also speaking of alignment comparisons, reading Sn0 got me thinking about Rayn and Koshi.
I sincerely doubt that they are both scum considering Koshi has been basically playing the part of Rayn's lickspittle all game.
I really want to see what Sn0 has to say when he comes back.


Not something worth revealing yet. Helps scum more than it helps town atm.

@mkfuba

in roulette you said you like to play a defensive game as town.

Why in this game do you feel the need to be very aggressive?

your play resembles basterd mini a lot more than roulette right now so I was just wondering what's going on.

Is this your promised 'D2 town reveal?'

About fooba dooba: I agree that his activity and posting resembles that of Basterd, but I wouldn't call his play aggressive in the slightest. What has been aggressive about it?


It's such bad play but it's so juicy and tempting.

Now wait a minute. Association reads are dumb on their own but are you insinuating that because I told fuba that I appreciated the fact that he somewhat caught on to what I was doing, we must both be scum?

Congratulations for coming up with what would be the absolute most retarded scumplay of all time.

I actually want to go back and consider those who decided both me and Rayn were town though---I think it was Yamato/Oats/Fuba? Usually a pretty decent scumplay to pull that 'voice of reason' shit and neither yamato nor Oats have done a hell of a lot this game so far.

Yamato, scumread?


What? You didn't read those quotes, did you.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:08 GMT
#893
On August 22 2013 09:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:06 kushm4sta wrote:
Am i correct to believe that yamato's scum meta is laziness?

I've been lazy as town plenty of times. Read day 1 of LXI.


In b4 Rayn comes in:

DEFENDING HIMSELF AS TOWN VIA META ----> SCUM 100%
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:10 GMT
#897
On August 22 2013 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato why did you not dare to oppose my WoS case before DP died?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19555702

So many people can't read.


Reading this post (linked) actually makes me think Yamato is town.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:13 GMT
#900
On August 22 2013 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:08 Rainbows wrote:
On August 22 2013 09:07 yamato77 wrote:
On August 22 2013 09:06 kushm4sta wrote:
Am i correct to believe that yamato's scum meta is laziness?

I've been lazy as town plenty of times. Read day 1 of LXI.


In b4 Rayn comes in:

DEFENDING HIMSELF AS TOWN VIA META ----> SCUM 100%

Okay so you still did not understand my case on WoS as you even jokingly bring this up?


It's a joke calm your face.

On August 22 2013 09:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:07 Rainbows wrote:
On August 22 2013 09:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 22 2013 08:10 Rainbows wrote:
Lol scumteam theories pre-flip in my head about WoS / mkfuba

On August 21 2013 14:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 21 2013 14:49 kushm4sta wrote:
@mkfuba why would you write that wall of text (tldr btw) about your townreads...
i want to know who you think is scum and why

lol and you wonder why I want you policy shot/lynched.
How in any way are you ever a useful member of a town?



On August 22 2013 06:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 22 2013 06:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 22 2013 06:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why do you think this Vayne?
Also speaking of alignment comparisons, reading Sn0 got me thinking about Rayn and Koshi.
I sincerely doubt that they are both scum considering Koshi has been basically playing the part of Rayn's lickspittle all game.
I really want to see what Sn0 has to say when he comes back.


Not something worth revealing yet. Helps scum more than it helps town atm.

@mkfuba

in roulette you said you like to play a defensive game as town.

Why in this game do you feel the need to be very aggressive?

your play resembles basterd mini a lot more than roulette right now so I was just wondering what's going on.

Is this your promised 'D2 town reveal?'

About fooba dooba: I agree that his activity and posting resembles that of Basterd, but I wouldn't call his play aggressive in the slightest. What has been aggressive about it?


It's such bad play but it's so juicy and tempting.

Now wait a minute. Association reads are dumb on their own but are you insinuating that because I told fuba that I appreciated the fact that he somewhat caught on to what I was doing, we must both be scum?

Congratulations for coming up with what would be the absolute most retarded scumplay of all time.

I actually want to go back and consider those who decided both me and Rayn were town though---I think it was Yamato/Oats/Fuba? Usually a pretty decent scumplay to pull that 'voice of reason' shit and neither yamato nor Oats have done a hell of a lot this game so far.

Yamato, scumread?


What? You didn't read those quotes, did you.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 08:32 Koshi wrote:
On August 22 2013 08:10 Rainbows wrote:
Lol scumteam theories pre-flip in my head about WoS / mkfuba

It's such bad play but it's so juicy and tempting.

Hahaha so true. I keep rereading that "omg you understand me completely mkfuba" post by WoS. But there is probably nothing :D.

Yes, but the above was Koshi's post. Explain to me how your quotes show that fuba and I must be scum together and how that makes any sense in the face of me talking to fuba?

And FT, read my first post of today.
I didn't fully retract my case on Rayn, but no one seems to want to listen to me regarding him, and I didn't want to shit up yet another day's worth of thread trying to push him. I have reason to suspect him still but I want to see what else the thread brings. You can call my vote on Craz a safe placeholder for now if you want, since I wouldn't mind lynching him.


You are getting super defensive over nothing.

The quotes show that you cuss out kush when he pressures Fuba, and defend Fuba when someone said he was being aggressive.

I even said myself it was bad play to assume things, but it is tempting to do so :p
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 22 2013 00:15 GMT
#903
On August 22 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 09:10 Rainbows wrote:
On August 22 2013 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
On August 22 2013 09:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato why did you not dare to oppose my WoS case before DP died?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19555702

So many people can't read.


Reading this post (linked) actually makes me think Yamato is town.

Why?
Decently easy as scum to come up with a lot of shit on a lot of people.


But he doesn't have to make that post as scum. He can just let the shitfest between you and Rayn continue and say nothing provided you both are town. He also has a level of pissoffery that I don't associate with scum typically.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 118
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck456
JimRising 335
KnowMe243
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 15m
INu's Battles
13h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.