• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13352 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 15 2013 23:20 GMT
#46
/in

Is mafia KP factional or is a member assigned to do the deed? Roleblockable by JOAT? i ask mainly due to tracker.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 17 2013 11:41 GMT
#74
2 more!!!!
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 19 2013 23:32 GMT
#125
On August 20 2013 08:09 Mocsta wrote:
Maine is where they harvest lobsters right?


Totes.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:05 GMT
#418
On August 21 2013 00:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn, talk about Koshi.
Why would he not do it as scum, and what do you like about his explanation?

This Koshi talking is somewhat boring. But I can answer that.
Because I don't call JK when 4 people are telling me to claim it. I am not going to claim something "under pressure" because 1 guy made a case. I simply won't do that. But even if I did it, you guys are seriously overreacting that this is a 100% scumclaim. Dnu how long you are going to keep hammering on it.

Oh but i can reference this.
Last game Koshi did not fakeclaim Jailkeeper when he was under serious pressure from BOTH town AND his scumbuddies.


A fake jailkeeper claim is FAR more complicated than a miller claim. Take it from someone who solo'd a scum win off the back of a fake Jailkeeper claim.


The thing is people are accusing Koshi of fakeclaiming here, now, because "he is in fear of getting lynched for it".

You do not know the jailkeeper situation, at all. In the last game townie claimed a watcher who had watched 2 people visit a roleblocked townie and if those two people did not claim, we would lynch them. One guy claimed medic (reasonable), another one was either roleblocker or JK. We were screaming to Koshi in mafia QT "fuck you, why are you trying to throw the game, the only way you can survive is to claim JK". Koshi kept his head calm and said "no way i am claiming, the dude is fakeclaiming watcher". He was fakeclaiming.

Does this sound like a dude who being called out for something in his couple of first posts would panic as scum and fakeclaim miller?


He said that the miller should claim countless times. He then does not claim miller until much later whilst under duress and with a shit "breadcrumb" despite being active in the thread.

He was an already scummy player. With a suspect as fuck miller claim. And a breadcrumb that was obviously looked for after the claim.

It is possible that he was just retarded townie. But unless a better option presents itself. (which I do not believe is WoS atm) he dies.


On August 21 2013 01:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm all in on WoS.

He has my hypothetical vote until he gives an answer to both the original question, butt more importantly explains his avoidance discussing it.


Sup dudes. How did this happen, DP?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:12 GMT
#426
Koshi and Rayn are probably town. I think Darthpunk is being stupid by wanting to lynch the miller claim. He's at best a vig shot--unfortunately that is not indicative of Darthpunks alignment. Sn0_man likes to passively finger point at people and is probably scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:20 GMT
#430
On August 21 2013 01:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:12 Rainbows wrote:
Koshi and Rayn are probably town. I think Darthpunk is being stupid by wanting to lynch the miller claim. He's at best a vig shot--unfortunately that is not indicative of Darthpunks alignment. Sn0_man likes to passively finger point at people and is probably scum.

I propose you read the whole thread before commenting.


All I've seen is a bunch of nonsense about survivor/miller claiming, a real claim, and a case on WoS. From the impression I get, Darthpunk seems to be driving the potential lynch on Koshi. Sn0_man seems to +1 the idea and just roll with it. DP is much more vindictive about the issue, which hopefully means he's town as well. The idea that he is 'all-in' on WoS right now seems like too obvious the contradiction for scum to make.

TL;DR -- people that talk a lot, hopefully they flip town.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:21 GMT
#431
If you'd like some evidence as to Sn0_Man passively finger pointing, here you go.

On August 20 2013 23:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hows self-aware-miller breadcrumbing possible? There's no way. Koshi scumclaimed for absolutely no reason.
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also let go of Koshi, he is town.

Somebody remind me whether its town or scum who know the alignment of all players at the start of the game.

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:24 GMT
#433
On August 21 2013 01:22 DarthPunk wrote:
my flip flopping is the result of de-tunnelling rayn and then viewing the thread from the perspective of rayn being town. I got enough of a town read of rayn from the way he dealt with my tunnel that I feel good about a perspective switch. Interested to hear what oates has concluded and what kush thinks.

Rainbows could be scum from the way he entered the thread. Watching closely.


I asked a question, because your line of thinking seemed odd.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:28 GMT
#435
Is anyone aware of a game in which scum fakeclaims miller Day 1? I've seen real millers do it but personally not scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:29 GMT
#437
On August 21 2013 01:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:28 Rainbows wrote:
Is anyone aware of a game in which scum fakeclaims miller Day 1? I've seen real millers do it but personally not scum.

yup


Direct me plx?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:40 GMT
#443
On August 21 2013 01:32 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:24 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:22 DarthPunk wrote:
my flip flopping is the result of de-tunnelling rayn and then viewing the thread from the perspective of rayn being town. I got enough of a town read of rayn from the way he dealt with my tunnel that I feel good about a perspective switch. Interested to hear what oates has concluded and what kush thinks.

Rainbows could be scum from the way he entered the thread. Watching closely.


I asked a question, because your line of thinking seemed odd.

I'm sensing some Inherent Guilt here. You really didn't ask a question and DP wasn't even calling you scum for questioning him he was simply observing your thread entry and didn't approve.

Yes this may be OMGUS but I don't really care. I'm certainly not outright calling you scum but if you could touch up your play a bit and not vomit stuff about me being "Passive" that would be great.

Either way, for the time being I'm willing to call off the Koshi hunt on the basis that we have made our points (there isn't much else to say) and we can't lynch for 65 hours anyway. I respect DP's opinions based on what he has said this game so I'll have to re-read the WoS/Rayn interaction at some point. Not really in any hurry, and I still want to hear from the quieter players as well.


People seem to be off-put that I ask a question to begin my thread presence. But hey, it's whatever. Sn0 seems like classic scum to me.

Sn0 is finger pointing so much it hurts the brain.

On August 20 2013 23:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hi thread.

Lets lynch Onegu. Very clear case of scum trying to look active while contributing nothing and trying to blend in as well.


I'm actually not sure if this is a joke or not, so the point may be rendered moot.

On August 20 2013 23:29 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh, and while typing Koshi scum claims. Cute.



On August 20 2013 23:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hows self-aware-miller breadcrumbing possible? There's no way. Koshi scumclaimed for absolutely no reason.
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also let go of Koshi, he is town.

Somebody remind me whether its town or scum who know the alignment of all players at the start of the game.


On August 20 2013 23:58 Sn0_Man wrote:
N0 starts officially a disaster. Scum located but we can't lynch him for 72 hours.

PS Onegu did the disappear thing.


On August 21 2013 00:39 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 00:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:33 Sn0_Man wrote:
It doesn't make a ton of sense as scum but it makes even less sense for him to play the way he did as town. It simply isn't a reasonable play for a townie to make. I can see where a scum player would believe it was the right play.

so as town, you wouldve claimed miller immediately? Without any delay?
Why do you think Koshi is like you?

Because the thread had happily agreed that SAM claims immediately, a conclusion that Koshi contributed to and supported. It has nothing to do with him being like me.

Ur annoying to play with oats you don't think too much before getting in everybody's face and clouding the thread with shit slinging.


I know its how you play town (hasn't changed since Newbie 36 or w/e) but its still annoying.


On August 21 2013 01:11 Sn0_Man wrote:
@Rainbows:
-.-
@geript:
-.-


Did nobody notice all of this? It screams of scum wanting to get a bandwagon going on somebody. For the Koshi lynch he just says "No way he is actually miller, no way. 100%. He doesn't even think about the possibility of him being the real miller--it's not town motivated.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:41 GMT
#446
On August 21 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
between this
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 00:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 21 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not care to explain my townreads unless they are in danger of getting lynched.
Now excuse me, i'm gonna make a case on WoS.

You are fucking out of your mind if you think koshi isn't getting lynched. Why you not talking Rayn? Townies love to talk. Maybe you aren't a townie. IN fact. Since when do townies flat out refuse to discuss their townreads that just claimed miller?


and this, DP,
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:05 DarthPunk wrote:
let me extrapolate. Rayns case is very good and leaves me with severe doubts over WoS. Further I liked the way rayn dealt with my tunnel and I think he is more likely to be town than scum.


what changed?


I lol'd.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:44 GMT
#453
On August 21 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 01:29 Rainbows wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:28 Rainbows wrote:
Is anyone aware of a game in which scum fakeclaims miller Day 1? I've seen real millers do it but personally not scum.

yup


Direct me plx?

why does it matter?


Because I want to figure out the nuances of scum being able to fakeclaim miller day 1? It takes mega balls, if I can see another game in which scum does this I can better figure out if Koshi is actually miller or not.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:50 GMT
#462
On August 21 2013 01:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows, why are you not taking a stance on the only thing there is for realz as now (WoS case)?
Why do you call out people flip-flopping around some things when you do exactly the same on important matters (like a case on WoS)?


I don't really see how I'm flip flopping on a WoS case if I haven't given my opinion on it :p, You silly goose Rayn. I have a far stronger scumread on Sn0_man. Why do you consider your case the only thing that matters .

If you're fishing for my read on WoS, your case seems rather meta reliant and I want to see his stance on things and a response. Nothing jumped out at me from the reading of the thread other than your post except his 'I didn't roll shadow" post.

My biggest failings as a town player is pursuing my initial day 1 reads. Last game I pinned Artanis as scum but never pushed it, resulting in a townie getting lynched over him. I want to push my reads Day 1 because typically they are very good.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:54 GMT
#468
On August 21 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Rainbows is mafia too.


Because I'd rather lynch Sn0 than WoS? You've played mafia with me Rayn, you should know me better than this.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 16:58 GMT
#472
Lol people calling me scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:05 GMT
#476
I FIND IT TERRIBLY TERRIBLE THAT NOBODY WANTS TO COMMENT ON SN0_MAN's SHENANIGANS.

ARE THE SCUM JUST NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO AVOID ATTENTION TOWARDS HIM?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:09 GMT
#480
Capslock good unit.

Koshi, the best thing to do in the face of accusation is to keep posting so town can better read you.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:13 GMT
#484
On August 21 2013 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows make a case on Snodude. All i see is you saying "hey guys, don't you think this and that is scummy?". Point out why is calling scummy behaviour scummy. I can understand snoman doing that as town aswell.


Well, I'm lazy with cases and I just post post post things as they come.

My issue stands with him being a passive finger pointer, and it's something that I see scum do time and time again. Where can they push a mislynch? Where can they set up and justify their position for future mislynches?

Brightly shining townies are such because they take hard stances and lynch the fuck out of their suspicions. Good scum try to emulate that, but usually fall short. Either Sn0 is scum, or he just doesn't have much of an opinion?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
August 20 2013 17:14 GMT
#486
On August 21 2013 02:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
You've nailed the scum team right there Rainbows. Me/DP/Rayn/Oats.

All 4 of us making sure the thread doesn't discuss my evil scummy acts, such as calling attention to people attempting to hide in the shadows.

Actually, this raises an interesting setup speculation point: How many scum are there? KP we won't be able to discuss until D1, but other points we can at least guess at. Obviously I'm guessing there are 4 scum but I'm really not well versed in setups that are not 9/12 minis.


Don't do this. And I don't think Rayn is scum, DP/oats maybe but DP is hopefully town.

I was referring to lurkers who, if scum, would just wait out my pressure on you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 2m
INu's Battles
22h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.